One Night in Montreal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything good, cold, and on tap," he said with a grateful smile. He saw the woman's smile grow warmer. She had lovely eyes and quite the assortment of piercings.

Roman marveled at how women paid more attention to him when he was out with a date. If he'd been alone, he doubted Claudette would have glanced at him twice. That said, if he'd been here with Angelo, he would have been invisible.

"I'll have the same," Julie said to the waitresses' look.

With a nod, Claudette gave Roman another little smile then turned to return to the pub. She nodded to the woman in the doorway who frowned and stepped back inside.

When they were alone, Roman held Julie's eyes. "Being bold and pretty sometimes isn't enough."

Her grin returned. "You think I'm pretty?"

He rolled his eyes as she giggled. "I think you're beautiful. Do you even know that woman?"

Julie shrugged as she glowed from his compliment. "We spoke for a time when I was here last week. She seemed nice."

Roman shook his head in amazement. This girl was going to get herself in trouble with her daring. Granted this time it was only scooping a reserved table and name dropping but she'd done it without a second thought. Julie was relying on luck and her very pretty face. "She was nice. She could have taken the fifty and still had us kicked out."

Julie blinked in surprise. "Fifty?"

Roman smiled incredulously at her. "You didn't see me slip her the money?"

She shook her head apologetically as she bit her lip, then smiled gratefully at him. "So, you must do well at your job?"

He snorted in surprise at how she changed the direction of their conversation. "Yes, I do well. Our family business does very well because we do quality work and we have clients lining up for us to work on their homes. My dad assigns me homes to work on independently, so I get to keep a larger portion of the fee. I mean, I'm not rich or anything but I'm comfortable, and I don't live extravagantly. This weekend trip to Montreal is an annual treat."

"The best treat!" she agreed, and he nodded.

Julie glanced towards the entrance. "Do you think it's safe for me to go in to use the washroom?"

"Be bold," Roman suggested, and she giggled as she nodded.

"Don't go anywhere!" Julie said as she headed for the door.

A few minutes later, Claudette returned with their drinks and set them on the table. "The manager is pissed at me as she's promised the table to another couple. She's such a bitch!"

Roman's smile slipped away. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine. She's just angry at your girlfriend."

He blinked at her for a second then he clued in. "Oh! Julie?"

Claudette's chuckled knowingly. "She leaves the table, and you forget your girlfriend already?"

Roman's face heated up. "We just met tonight. It's a little early for me to be thinking of her as my girlfriend. As nice as that would be," he added. He gave her a twenty for the beer and indicated she should keep the change as he felt sorry about her trouble with her manager. Claudette's smile brightened even further.

When she walked away, there was an extra swing to her hips, and she caught Roman watching as she glanced back.

Julie returned and gave him a delighted smile. "Still here!"

He chuckled. "Of course! I'm having a much better time with you here than I would be having alone in my hotel room."

"Good!" she asserted. "I'm having fun too!"

They sipped at their beer and found it to be very good.

"What's next for Roman Man..."

"Manetti."

"Yes! What's next for Roman Manetti?" Julie said with a grin.

"In what way?" he asked.

"Your life plan," she clarified.

"Ah, we've reached the big question time of the night! I wasn't expecting to reach it so soon. Ok, let's do this!" he took a sip and swallowed. "I have a great job doing something I love, working with people I love, so I suppose the next step is to either find a life partner or buy or build a house for myself first and then find a life partner. I'm not sure what will happen first or what should happen first. I'm not exactly having much success at home meeting someone I would consider dating, much less marrying. Maybe I'm not moving in the right social circles." He held her eyes with his. "Your turn. What's your life plan look like?"

She nodded. "I completed my undergraduate degree. I have a Bachelor of Science Nursing. Now I'm going for my Master of Science Applied in Nursing."

"Congratulations on the degree! How many more years for your Masters?" he asked.

She beamed a happy smile at him. "Two."

"Is that a heavy course load?" he asked.

She grimaced. "Yes! It will be so stressful! But I have the drive, and I will succeed!" she insisted.

He grinned at her fierce look. "You go, girl!"

She giggled happily at his cheerleading then sipped her beer. As she set it down, she blinked at the table. "Ooo, I think I will have to stop at one tonight! I haven't eaten since breakfast, and the beer is going directly to my head!"

"We should order some-" he began but stopped as he saw Claudette approaching their table with a plate of loaded nachos. He looked up at her in surprise.

"One of my tables refused their order of nachos as it had olives on it. Would you care for it? My treat," Claudette said just for their ears.

Roman glanced at Julie who was all grins. "Yes, please!" he said, and Claudette nodded as she placed the plate on their table. She touched Roman's shoulder as she leaned in a little. "Enjoy!"

He was a little overly conscious of the warmth of her touch as she'd been carrying the hot plate of the nachos. "That was very kind of her!" he said to Julie who was giving him a strange look. "What?"

"If I were a jealous woman, I would suspect Claudette is trying to seduce you," Julie said with a sly smile.

Roman snorted. "Because she gave us nachos?!?"

Julie tilted her head as she looked into his eyes. "Have you not heard that the route to a man's heart is through his stomach?"

Roman chuckled as he shook his head. "It's a good thing you aren't a jealous woman, as I think you may be well off the mark with this one. Sure, she may be a little flirty, but the only thing she's after is a tip."

"But the tip of what?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Roman burst into laughter and Julie looked very pleased to get such a strong reaction from him.

They enjoyed the snack as they people watched. The traffic on the street was still busy this late but it was a Friday night, and people were looking for a little fun!

Claudette returned and cleared the empty plate away.

Julie noted she touched Roman's shoulder once more and gave him a broad smile. When the woman left Julie gestured to Roman's shoulder, and he shrugged with a smile as he still believed it was a meaningless gesture.

"Where would you like to ride next?" Roman asked as they prepared to leave.

"I don't feel like climbing the mountain so maybe a ride along Saint Catherine?" she said.

They left the patio and met Claudette who stepped out the door with a smile on her face.

"Thanks for the nachos!" Roman said with a smile.

The waitress stood closer to him and leaned in to whisper to him. "My boss is watching. My job is on the line, so play along." She held Roman's eyes with hers.

He blinked in surprise at her serious tone then her mouth was on his as her hand cupped the back of his head. Her body crushed up against his and that felt wonderful! Her tongue darted into his mouth to tease his tongue, and he felt the cool shock of a piercing. As quickly as it began, she stepped back with a wicked grin, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she ran a finger along the corner of her mouth.

"Have a lovely night!" she said to him and slipped back inside the pub as Roman stood frozen on the sidewalk.

He felt a tug on his arm and let himself get dragged towards the locked up bikes.

He finally got his brain back play. "What the hell..."

Julie seemed a little subdued as she glanced at him. "I guess I had a reason to be jealous after all."

"No! When she brought out the drinks, she told me her boss was still pissed at her for giving us the table. Just now she said her boss was watching and I needed to play along as her job was on the line. But I had no idea what she was going to do!"

Julie stopped and turned to face him as she took his hands in hers. She looked in his eyes and saw his innocent confusion. "Roman, she played you. I saw them together when I went inside, and they were laughing and friendly. Her job wasn't at risk."

"What? Then why..."

"She wanted to kiss you, in front of me! To prove she could!" Julie said, dropping his hands.

"I don't want to kiss her. I- I want to kiss you!" Roman exclaimed, and Julie looked at him cautiously.

Since he'd already begun his confession, he continued. "I've wanted to kiss you since you first crashed into me!" Julie was smiling so he hadn't offended her.

"Then why don't you?" she asked, her smile becoming coy.

Not wanting to give her time to change her mind, he leaned down and kissed her. Her lips were soft on his, and his arms automatically wrapped around her. She gasped slightly feeling his strong hands on her body. Then it was Roman's turn to gasp as her arms went around him and her hands slid down to squeeze his ass. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, and he sucked on it, drawing another moan from her. Their passions flared as the kiss deepened.

Julie suddenly pulled back to look into his eyes. She seemed to be struggling with something then the coy smile was back. "You said you have a hotel room nearby?"

Roman smiled and nodded.

The ride back up the hill to Sherbrooke was agonizingly slow for both of them, but once they were past the climb, they raced along the road, past the university, and on to his hotel.

"The bikes?" Julie asked as they dismounted.

"Be bold!" he said with a grin and walked straight through the front doors, rolling his bike over to the elevators with Julie bringing up the rear. They took the elevator up to his floor, and they hurried down the hall to his room.

Once inside, they rested the bikes against the wall. Julie kicked off her shoes and wandered further inside. It was a pretty standard hotel room with a desk and chair, a small sofa, a coffee table, a chest of drawers, an end table and the highlight of the room, two queen beds.

"Two beds!" Julie said with a smile.

Roman shrugged. "Remember, Angelo was supposed to join me. Now I'm so glad he didn't."

"I'm glad I accepted Yvonne's request to take her place," Julie smiled.

Roman moved closer and put his arms around her. She tilted her face up to him, and he brought his lips down to caress hers. He loved the feel of her soft, plump lips.

"Mmmm! You're a good kisser!" she purred.

"I could kiss you all night!" he sighed.

She giggled. "I had hoped for more than kissing."

"Bold!" he said with a grin.

"I'll show you bold!" she replied with a wicked grin as she knelt before him and took a grip on the waistband of his bike shorts.

Roman's eyebrows went up in surprise as she pulled the tight pants down his legs.

"Oh! Look what you have for me!" Julie exclaimed happily, wrapping the finger and thumb of one hand around the base. Before Roman could say anything, Julie took his growing erection into her mouth and sucked him in all the way down to the root.

"Mmmmm!" she purred with her face pressed against his stomach, causing Roman to gasp from the intense vibrations.

He could feel his cock continuing to grow and press on the back of her throat. He expected her to pull back, but instead, she just straightened her neck to let the head slip further into her throat until he reached maximum rigidity.

Julie slowly pulled back, letting his cock feel her tongue sliding along the underside. He was watching her with rapt attention as she looked up at him with a mischievous grin. Suddenly, she plunged his cock back down to the base, forcing him into her throat. She repeated this slow withdrawal and fast plunge a few times until he thought he might lose his mind.

Finally, she pulled further out than before. When the head reached her lips, she swirled her tongue around the spongy tip. He gasped once more before she released it with a wet pop. "You have a lovely cock, Roman. It fits my mouth so well!"

He pulled his jersey up and over his head as she admired his firm muscles. "I think you may be a little overdressed," he said with a raised eyebrow.

Julie stood up once more, but before she could tug her hockey jersey up, Roman pulled her against his naked body and kissed her deeply. She moaned into the kiss and clung to him as his tongue tangled with hers. Her hands gripped his naked ass and tremors ran through her body. He took a grip of the lower hem of the jersey and lifted. She helped and only broke the kiss when the garment couldn't get past their faces.

Roman leaned back slightly to look down at her chest. He was startled to see her breasts squeezed into a sports bra. It had a zipper running down the center, and this was already halfway down. What was more surprising was the size of Julie's breasts. They looked like they were being squeezed uncomfortably tight in the bra. He automatically reached for the zipped, and she giggled when he managed to get it open only to discover another clip under the zipper. She released this one with a sigh and looked up at him as she bit her lip self-consciously. He was amazed by her proportions. For such a petite woman, her breasts were very large. Certainly, each was more than a handful, even for his big hands. Not that he was complaining, but from how she was breathing more comfortably now, that bra couldn't have been too comfortable.

"You're so beautiful!" he sighed happily, and her face lit up with a bright smile. When he suddenly knelt at her feet and tugged her bike shorts and panties down, she yelped in surprise. Her ass jiggled as he slid his hands back up to squeeze them. She had muscle there beneath the fat. Truthfully, her ass was perfect. Smooth and round like an apple but not huge. Another pleasant surprise was that she was shaved clean down below. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to her pussy.

Julie gasped and gripped his hair as her head fell back. She felt his arm wrap around her legs, then she was being lifted from her feet and carried over to the bed. He supported her as he lowered her to the bed, his mouth never leaving her lower lips, his tongue driving her mad.

"OH! Roman! You are very good at this!" she panted.

He suddenly pushed her legs back as he teased and sucked at the wet lips.

"Yes!" she gasped, throwing her head back on the mattress.

He plunged his tongue deep again and again as she thrashed under him. He drank her nectar as he sucked on her soft lips then moved to take her swollen clit into his mouth and stroked it with his tongue. He slid a finger into her pussy as he did this and her back arched.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Too good! I am cumming! Roman! Cumming! Yeeessssssss!" she squealed.

His eyebrows rose as Julie reached her climax much quicker than Cindy ever did. With her, his jaw would be aching before she finally reached her release.

He slowly eased off and felt Julie hit a few more small peaks as she came down from her bliss. He lowered her legs to the bed and stood at the end of the bed as she smiled up at him.

"That was wonderful!" she sighed.

He smiled at her and watched an impish grin slip onto her lips as she looked at his thick cock.

"I need a minute or so to recover but why don't you bring that beautiful cock up here for a moment," she said crooking her finger at him. With a smile, he knee-walked up the bed beside her, and she reached out to wrap her fingers around his hard flesh. "Mmmm, you are so hard for me!" She moved her hands to the sides of her large tits and squeezed them together. "Do you like my breasts? Would you like to feel them around your cock?"

Roman loved the way she said cock! Her accent in itself was enough to get him hard as iron, but now she was saying the sexiest things! "I love your breasts, and I'd love to feel that!"

At her gesture, he swung his leg over her torso and pressed his cock down into the space Julie made between her tits. She squeezed them together once more, surrounding his cock with her softness.

Roman's eyes closed in happiness. "That feels so nice!"

"You have never done this before?" Julie asked.

He looked down into her eyes. "No, never."

"Cindy wouldn't do this for you?" she asked with a cheeky grin as he began to stroke forward and back in her cleavage.

"Fuck!" he gasped gently. "No, Cindy's breasts weren't large enough to do this. They were very nice, but there was no way I'd be able to do this with her. This feels so good!" He continued to thrust himself between them.

"Your cock feels very good, but I think it's time for you to put it someplace even better!" she purred. "I'm on the pill so no worries about little Romans or Julies."

He chuckled as he swung his leg over her to move to the side. She immediately rolled over and moved to her hands and knees. "This is my favorite position, and I like it très énergique!"

It didn't take much for Roman to figure out that one. "You like it hard and fast?" he asked as he moved behind her and stared down at her perfect ass. Cindy's had been much smaller and harder as she burned off most of her excess weight jogging.

Julie bit her lip sexily as she nodded at him over her shoulder.

Roman just had to kiss that amazingly sexy ass. He dipped down and grabbed her cheeks in his hands, spreading them so he could thrust his tongue between the wet folds of her pussy.

"AAAAhhh!!! Oh fuck! Roman!" Julie exclaimed.

He sucked and licked as she squirmed in his hands. When he pulled back to admire how wet she'd become he saw her pink little asshole winking at him. He smiled then moved forward to tease it with the tip of his tongue.

"FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!! WHAT!?! What are you doing?!? Fuck!" Julie cried out as her squirming increased.

Roman pulled back from probing her tight sphincter and smiled. "You don't like that?" he asked. He could tell from her body language she did like it, very much.

She looked over her shoulder at him, and he could see her struggle as she chewed gently on her lower lip. She didn't seem to want to admit it, but her pussy was dripping juices down the inside of her thighs.

"I don't have to do that if you don't-"

"No! Do it again. Just a little more," she whimpered.

He squeezed her ass, making her moan, then went back to teasing her puckered orifice. When he slid a thick finger into her pussy as he probed her ass with his stiff tongue, she began to chant softly to herself.

"fuckfuckfuck!oh!shit!Ah!Ah!fuckfuckfuck!"

She suddenly pulled forward and looked back at him. "Roman, please! Fuck me now!"

He moved closer and gripped his cock firmly as he dragged the thick head up and down against her wet lips until it was slick with her juices. Then he thrust forward, driving half of his length into her in one push.

Julie threw her head back as she gasped, so he pulled out and drove himself inside again, going a little further. He kept this up until his hips slapped against her soft ass and he was buried deep.

"Oh Roman! You feel so good inside me!" she purred.

"You feel incredible! You're so incredibly sexy!" he sighed.

She smiled back at him. "Remember what I said."

He grinned and slid himself out to the tip. "I do."

Hips slamming forward, the slap of skin on skin echoed off the walls, and Julie cried out happily. "YES!"

Roman took Julie's hips in his hands and set up a steady rhythm of pounding her ass with his pelvis. She felt so hot, wet, and tight around his cock and the sounds she was making told him she was enjoying it as much as he was. She was driving herself back against him, so he knew he wasn't hurting her. That said, her ass was turning red from the constant slapping as was his pelvis. The stinging mixed with the intense pleasure, and he thought it might be prolonging his release.