One of Those Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, on the other hand, could see everything. From Tyler sitting there, sporting a boner to Dani unzipping his pants and gently jacking him off, to Tyler squeezing his sister's tit through her shirt. He even reached under the blanket and under her skirt a couple of times to play with her twat. For the first forty minutes of the movie, they just played with each other, right there on the couch, next to their oblivious father, who eventually started dozing off shortly after.

I had seen it and, more importantly, Dani had seen it. She waited another ten minutes to make sure that he was sound asleep, then signaled me with her hand. When I looked at her, she pointed at Tyler's rock hard cock and then made a blowjob gesture.

I looked over at hubby, then at her and shook my head, mouthing, "Are you crazy?"

She glanced over at her dad next to her and waved her hand in front of his face for about three seconds; when no reaction on his part came, she looked at me and pointed back at her brother's cock. I glanced over at hubby again. God, I couldn't believe I was actually contemplating this!

And yet, about five seconds later, I slowly slid off the couch onto my knees, carefully crawled over to Tyler, where I pried his legs apart and engulfed his big cock with my slutty mouth. There I was, sucking on it yet again! Although Dani's knees and the blanket gave me some cover, what I was doing wasn't without risk. Perhaps that was why I was so eager... and horny!

After a minute or two, Dani reached out and tapped my hand, which was still wrapped around Tyler's cock. When I glanced up at her, she signaled me to take off my blouse. Without taking my son's dick out of my mouth, I shook my head no, not keen on taking even more risks. However, Dani wasn't particularly interested in my opinion. Without further ado, she gently grabbed her top and pulled it over her head. Shocked, I gawked at her and at her black bra.

Not to be outdone by my daughter, I kept bobbing my head up and down Tyler's cock as I took off my top as well, putting it next to me on the floor. Immediately, Dani reached back to undo her bra and took it off, dropping it on the floor next to me. I gasped and stared in awe as she just sat there, casually unafraid with her tits bared, right next to her snoring father. I quickly unclasped my bra and pulled my arms out while continuing the blowjob.

As she glanced over at her dad, Dani pushed the blanket onto the floor and slowly slid her ass off of the couch while skillfully pushing her skirt down as well. In nothing else but her skimpy white panties, she looked at me, clearly waiting for my response. I had no other choice than to follow suit, and although I no longer had cover from her knees and blanket, I shifted on my knees and stuck out my ass, pushing my skirt down over my ass.

As I glanced up at Tyler, I could see he was having the time of his life, his mom and sister were two sluts trying to out-do each other. I was sucking his big shlong while he stared at my ass and Dani's tits. Dani now hooked her thumbs behind the waistband of her panties and, after glancing over at her father, began pushing them off while wiggling and squirming in her seat, lifting parts of her ass and legs off the couch as needed to be able to take off her panties.

I was in a far too compromising position and state of undress to be bothered by caution now, so I simply pushed my panties down as well. I was now as naked as Dani. Everyone knew that if hubby woke up for some reason, we'd all be in big trouble, me most of all. I didn't care. It was making me wet and raunchy. Next, Dani leaned in towards her brother and whispered something in his ear. Whatever it was, it caused his dick to twitch in my mouth.

Without hesitation, he got up, which caused his dick to slip out of my pie hole, while Dani opened her legs as far as she could without disturbing her father, Tyler got in behind me and stuffed his dick up my slutty cunt. God, he was big. The thought of resisting didn't even enter my mind. I simply glanced back and let him mount me. When he was all the way in, I turned back towards the couch, realizing I had another purpose. I stuck of my tongue and started licking Dani's wet twat.

We stayed as quiet as we could, Tyler shafting me deep and slow while I was munching on Dani's cunt; aside from the occasional soft pant, we didn't make a sound. As he couldn't slam into me and had to bang me slower and more carefully, it took him quite a while to reach his climax, which clearly was the goal of the whole undertaking.

Neither Dani or me were going to reach orgasm any time soon, and everyone knew that. Feeling his fat tip nudge my cervix with every thrust drove me insane and although it provided me with significant pleasure, it wasn't enough to make me cum, and with the unfocused way I was licking Dani's snatch, I also knew she wasn't going to cum. And that was okay, we were keeping ourselves horny and willing, for what was coming next.

Suddenly Dani whispered, "Do it on our faces!"

Almost immediately Tyler pulled back, and as Dani carefully slid off the couch, I joined her in turning my face towards Tyler, who was pumping his prick, shuffling closer to us. His dick was fat, throbbing and the tip purple, but as he couldn't make too much noise, he didn't rub the whole length of his shaft. He maintained a firm grip on his fat shaft and just pulled the skin back and forth. Meanwhile, Dani was in position and leaned her face against mine, presenting her brother with a nice, big target to shoot at.

When she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, I did the same. When she cupped my tit and wobble it up and down slightly, I reached out and did the same. Tyler gawked down at us and couldn't believe his luck. He desperately wanted to cum, and after another minute or so, he finally started trembling on his feet. He took the final step towards us, his big dick now nearly touching our faces and let go. The first squirt hit Dani right between the eyes. She smirked as a second blast landed on her forehead and on her hairline.

Then, Tyler pointed his dick my way and as I closed my eyes, he squirted three big ribbons onto my whore face; one across my right cheek and chin, one in my left eye and part of my nose, and the third one on my closed mouth and chin again. Then, nothing for a few seconds, as I assumed he was dumping more sperm on Dani's face. Another couple of seconds later, there were several more drops dripping all over my face. Then, he finally squeezed out the last of his spunk on my forehead, drawing a disgusting line above my left eye.

Dani and I carefully opened our eyes - the ones that hadn't been creamed shut - smiled at one another and then briefly looked up at Tyler, who was absolutely relishing the view he had from up there. With his right hand still wrapped around his shrinking dick, he pushed it towards Dani's mouth, who opened up and gently gave it a little suck. Then, he pushed his even smaller cock against my lips. I would have given him a suck as well, but his dick was too shriveled up, so I settled for a few kisses on his tiny cock head and his ball sack.

As he stepped back, Dani and I got up, grabbed our clothes, the three of us sneaking out of the living room together. After cleaning the cum off of our faces, I put on my sleeping gown, and was about to head downstairs - as hubby was still there - and said, "Night, kids."

Dani reached out, cupped my right tit through my gown and squeezed it gently, whispering, "Night, Mom."

Tyler reached under my gown, found my clit and rubbed it fiercely for just a second, making me jump in place, whispering, "Night, mommy."

"Gah, you kids are so bad," I chuckled as I left the bathroom and snuggled up next to hubby, who briefly opened his eyes as he felt me laying down next to him, but went right back to sleep. When the movie was over, I woke him up and we went to bed.

The following morning, Monday, Ryan's alarm buzzed bright and early, as usual. He was always the first one up and set the breakfast table so that when the kids and I got up, usually about half an hour later, the four of us could have breakfast together.

Almost immediately after waking up from his alarm, I felt his hand on my naked tushy, prying one of two fingers in between my ass crack. I moaned and rolled myself tighter into the sheets. Taking the message, he got up and stepped out of bed. As I squinted my eyes to sneak a peek, I could see his dick was fully erect, harder than I had seen it in quite a while. It made my cunt tingle.

I realized that all I had to do was throw off the covers and he would have mounted me in a heartbeat, fucked me the way I longed to be fucked, and most likely would have made me orgasm like a little bitch, like he so often had in the past, but I didn't...

I remained perfectly still until he left the master bedroom, then put a finger on my clit before he reached the bathroom. I listened and waited, playing with myself until he went down the stairs into the kitchen. Then, I snuck out of the master bedroom and gently opened the door to Dani's room.

Dani was on her hands and knees, facing the door, with her brother fucking her hard from behind. I snuck in and closed the door behind me. They had both seen me, but didn't react to my presence. It wasn't until Dani smiled at me and stuck out her hand, invitingly, that I took off my gown and walked up to the bed, getting on my knees, right in front of her.

"Good morning," I whispered, with a smile.

"Morning," she replied. I knew better than to expect a response from Tyler; he was too busy fucking the shit out of his sister's twat.

"Getting an early start, are we?" I smiled as I looked Dani in the eye.

"Morning boners are the best!" she replied with a grunt.

"Your father had one of those," I replied, mischievously.

"Did you..." Dani asked, smiling, already knowing the answer to her incomplete question.

"No," I replied, "I wanted to, but I didn't..."

Dani giggled and grunted, whispering, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

Way beyond the point of being embarrassed, I nodded and said, "It does..."

"Slut!" Dani moaned and closed her eyes for a moment as she had to endure a harder impact from her brother. I glanced up at him for a second, then looked back at Dani and asked, way too eager for my own good, "How can I help?"

Dani smirked at my enthusiasm, and replied, "Take my place... I am going to eat his ass!"

"His ass?" I gasped, shocked.

"Relax, he's completely clean," she added, as she was about to reach back and signal Tyler she wanted to stop. I hadn't even considered how clean or unclean it was, simply the foulness and the disgrace of the act in itself...

"Wait," I whispered, again speaking before thinking, "You uh..."

"Unless you want to do it?" Dani grinned, catching on.

Driven by lust and a need to prove myself a complete whore for both my kids, I actually considered the idea for way too long, prompting Dani to get back down on all fours. As Tyler continued fucking her again, I slowly crawled over to the other end of the bed. When I leaned onto the bed, behind Tyler and peeked in between his legs, I realized something was off. For a moment, I didn't know what it was, but then I saw it. Dani's cunt was empty. Tyler was fucking my little girl up her ass, hard and deep. And the little slut was taking it like a champ.

Even more aroused and enticed, I bent my head down even closer. At first, I licked Tyler's balls and whatever part of his cock was available, and also made a few passes at Dani's wet twat. But eventually, after a minute or so - after I had started stroking my own clit - I began licking Tyler ass cheeks, gradually moving my tongue to his crack. Dani was right; he was squeaky clean and still smelled like soap. But regardless of how good it smelled, it was still an ass I was licking... my son's ass no less. God, I was a fucking slut!

The deeper I shoved my tongue, the more I began stimulating myself. Soon, rubbing my clit wasn't enough anymore, and I started stuffing fingers up my twat. This was without a doubt the nastiest thing I had ever done. My tongue and my nose were so far up his crack that it was getting hard to breathe. Wickedly enough, that made me even hornier and quite unexpectedly, I started having an orgasm, right then and there.

As if things weren't bad enough, Tyler chose that particular moment to pull his dick out of his sister's ass, turn towards me and start dumping his cum on my whore face. Surprised and shocked but not opposed to what he was doing, I continued fingering my silly little twat, squirting on the floor, as his gooey cum splattered onto my face.

"Oh fuck... fuck!" I whispered, as I sat there with eyes closed, climaxing as I was getting plastered.

When Tyler was done, I carefully opened my eyes, just in time to see Dani sliding her eager mouth around his cock. Oh my god, I thought to myself, as I had another mini-climax. That dick had just been up her ass... and she was sucking on it like it was going to shoot M&M's.

My daughter was an ass-slut... in every meaning of the word apparently. I had only just thought that when Tyler pulled his dick out of her mouth and pushed it against mine. Well, like mother, like daughter... Was the thought I had as I opened up and allowed him to cram his half-hard dick into my whore mouth.

It wasn't until his cock had shrunken to its flaccid state, that he pulled it back out and slumped down on the bed. Having had a series of tiny mini-orgasms, I was good to go and pulled my fingers out of my twat, relaxing for a moment. I glanced over Dani's alarm clock... 7:32 a.m.

God, I hadn't even had breakfast yet, and I had already ignored my husband's needs, eaten my son's ass, taken a facial from him and tasted my daughter's ass off of his cock.

12