One of Those Days Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right in front of Carl and his father, I brought my right hand to my tits and my left hand to my pussy and started playing with myself.

David, realizing what was expected of him, grabbed his dong, as he was clearly picturing his daughter there. He slowly approached me, glanced back at his son one last time before kneeling down on the bed and leaning in, pushing his cock against my chin. While I looked Carl in the eye, I opened up and swallowed his dad's cock - which was back at full strength.

After sucking his dad's cock right in front of him for a few minutes, I looked up at Carl, as I opened my legs as wide as I could, triggering David to touch me down there. He started playing with my clit through his daughter's panties and whispered, "Oh sweetie."

I knew he was fantasizing about his daughter, but I didn't care. I was going to be the best slut I could be for him. Then I was going to break up with his son, preferable at the worst possible time, and go home to let Tyler fuck me up my ass.

God, I loved being a fucking slut! After another couple of minutes, David pulled his dick out of my mouth and got in between my legs. I looked Carl straight in the eye as his dad's cock entered me.

Carl started wanking like a madman. I turned to look at him, sitting there on his knees, pumping his cock as he was gawking at my face, ripped with pleasure. David started fucking me harder and harder. God, he was so fucking hard again. I reached out and grabbed the headboard, pulling my legs up a little more, giving David deeper access to my slutty cunt.

Carl was really getting off on the scene, beating his poor purple cock. I wondered if he knew he was never putting that thing inside of me again. Probably not, I grinned as I moaned. When he was getting ready to blow his load, I figured now was the worst possible time and was about to break up with him, when we heard someone storming out of the garage and barging up the stairs.

To my amusement, Carl had to stop jacking off, moments before his climax and made a run for the door. Craving another one of David's load up my twat, I wrapped my legs around his middle and my arms around his neck, making it clear that I didn't want him to stop. Even if he had wanted to, there was no way he could have broken free from my embrace and made it out of the room in time.

Cutting his losses, he continued pounding into me, hard, while glancing back at Carl, hoping that he would be able to close the bedroom door in time. Fortunately, he wasn't. Before he could close the door, Dee stormed in, sobbing and angry.

She was wearing her black bathing suit, with dark blue shorts over them and a jacket. As soon as she saw her brother standing there, in her room, naked, with a boner, she became insane with anger and shoved him hard with both hands. Carl toppled back and she immediately straddled him, banging her fists on his chest, slapping him across the face.

"This is all your fault, you asshole," she screamed. Amused, I looked at the scene as David delivered his final thrusts and unloaded deep inside of me. His grunts alarmed Dee, who up until now had been blinded with anger.

She stopped hitting Carl and glanced over her shoulder, noticing me, in her bed, wearing her clothes, her father's dick balls deep in my twat, ramming me hard and fast in between my wide open legs.

"Daddy?" she whispered, confused and lost. At that exact moment, David arched his back and shot his load into me, staring straight at his daughter.

Just when I thought Dee was going to jump up and come over to claw my eyes out, she glanced down, having felt something.

"Are you..." she gasped shocked, addressing Carl who was shuddering visibly. She jumped up and looked down at his cock, which was oozing white gooey cum.

"Eeuuw," she cried out, as she instinctively put her right hand between her legs to verify her suspicion. As soon as she felt a big glob of cum on her shorts and her inner thighs, she looked down at Carl's cock, still covering itself in cum.

"You're all crazy!" she screamed, as she stormed out of the room, probably heading for the bathroom, "You fucking perverts."

She nearly bumped into her mom on her way out.

Cathy, standing in the doorway, glanced at her son, still shuddering on the floor, his pathetic dick still barfing on itself. Then, she looked at her husband who had just collapsed on top of me and was panting heavily - having just had one of the most powerful orgasms of his life from the sound and feel of it.

Not only had he fucked his son's girlfriend in his daughter's clothes... because of this little interruption, he had actually been able to look at Dee while he was cumming.

Cathy remained surprisingly calm, and said, "For Christ's sake, David!"

She took a deep breath, then said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Family meeting, everybody downstairs... NOW!"

"Let me put on some clothes first," Carl said, crawling to his feet.

"I am cleaning off Carl's..." Dee shouted from in the bathroom.

"NOW!" Cathy shouted, very loud and forcefully.

This caused David, Dee and Carl to stop what they were doing and head down immediately.

Then, she turned to me, and gazed right into my freshly fucked cunt for a moment, and said, "You too, you little whore."

"I don't think so," I replied as I got up, "I am done with Carl."

She stepped in front of me, blocking my way out the room and said, "I gathered as much... fucking your boyfriend's father right in front of him... there's no coming back from that; you're going to break up with him, aren't you?"

"Yup," I said, "I was going to do it while he was cumming on the floor, but Dee interrupted him... I guess she ruined his orgasm as well as I would have!"

"My my, such a conniving bitch you are," Cathy whispered.

I was about to go on the defensive and tell her off, but then she added, "I love it!"

"Excuse me?"

"Look, David and I have an understanding; we fuck whomever we want," she started explaining.

Okay, I thought, that explained her calm reaction to catching him with his dick inside of me.

"But now, thanks to you, we've got a chance to take things further... "

"You're... talking about Dee and Carl?"

"I am talking about Dee being a slut for her father, and me... being a slut for Carl," she blurted out, groping both her tits through her blouse, "But I need your help to make it happen!"

"Interesting, but what's in it for me?" I asked, glancing her up and down.

"How about the chance to destroy Carl completely? Humiliate and degrade him in front of his family?"

"And why would you do that?" I asked, "What's in it for you?"

"Betrayed by the girl he loved, no faith in romance, he'll have no choice but to turn to the biggest slut around... me," she whispered.

"Fine," I replied, "But I don't want Carl's cock touching me again."

"I gathered as much," Cathy grinned. Downstairs, we all sat down at the dining room table - where apparently family meetings took place. David and Dee awkwardly sat next to one another, while I sat down next to Carl. Cathy slowly walked up to the head of the table. She sat down and took a look around the table.

"Dee's swimming lesson was cut short; the instructor noticed cum stains on her suit and disqualified her!" she said.

Carl reached out and said, "Jeez sis, I am sorry."

"Don't touch me, you fucking pervert!" she bit angrily.

"Leave her alone, Carl," Cathy said, "Your sister's right, you've done quite enough."

"Now, explain to me what happened and don't leave out any details," Cathy said, looking at me.

I started telling her about the interruptions, about the mix-up in the shower and about what Carl had asked me to do, in great detail. I was talking for almost ten minutes.

When I was done, it remained quiet for a few seconds. Dee's eyes were as big as saucers, as she realized she was surrounded by perverts. Her anger had somewhat subsided and made room for lust, although she would never admit.

"Well," Cathy whispered.

"Alright, first things first. Dee's missed her tournament, so we'll have to make amends," she continued, as she glanced at her daughter who was pouting like a little child.

"You first, you little slut," Cathy said as she turned to me, "Get under the table and eat her twat."

"What?" Dee reacted shocked, "Mom?"

"Take off your clothes, Dee," she ordered.

"No!' she replied defiantly, shooting me an angry look.

"Dee..." Cathy repeated strictly.

"Cathy," David whispered, trying to intervene meekly.

She looked at him, shot him an angry look and said, "If you ever want me to suck that cock of yours again, you'd better be quiet from here on out."

That did shut him up.

"And that goes double for you," Cathy said, glancing at her son, hinting at her hidden agenda for the first time. Surprised and shocked at that statement, everyone looked at Cathy, but Dee was the only one willing to speak up.

"Wait, what? You're going to suck Carl's cock?" she blurted out, shocked beyond belief.

"Why, yes, I think I just might," Cathy said, causing a glare of lust from her son, who was as surprised as the rest of us, "But first..."

"I want to see that!" I blurted out, staring at her.

"What?" Cathy whispered.

"I want to see you suck Carl's cock, right here, right now," I blurted out.

"Look, young lady..." Cathy played all innocent.

"Then I'll suck your daughter's twat, and yours," I whispered. Cathy glanced around the table, pretending she needed to think about my offer.

"Fine," she said, causing a surprised look from her husband, a horny glare from Carl and a look of disgust from Dee, "But just for a few minutes, I am not finishing him off."

I nodded, agreeing to her terms.

"What?" Dee shrieked, "You're agreeing to this? She's a fucking skank... she was wearing my underwear for crying out loud, while dad was..."

"Oh, grow up Dee, do you honestly think your father has never fucked me, pretending I was you," Cathy rebutted.

Dee looked at her father, shocked beyond words. He avoided all eye contact with her. That's when she realized she was all alone in this. She was surrounded by perverts.

Dee stared at her mom as she moved over to Carl's chair. She grabbed his half-hard cock, gave it a few strokes, while she looked him straight in the eye, "Mommy is going to suck your cock... would you like that?"

Unable to utter a sound, Carl furiously nodded his head. Needless to say that he was as hard as a fucking iron bar in just a few seconds. Cathy turned to face her daughter and husband one last time, and then bent her head down in Carl's lap. We all gawked at her, eagerly slobbering all over her son's dick and balls.

Carl was absolutely baffled and just gawked down at his mom orally servicing him. I could see, from David's cock - which was fully erect again- that he didn't mind what his slut wife was doing.

"There, happy now?" Cathy asked, as she got back up and looked up at me, her hand still wrapped around Carl's cock. I nodded, smiled and was about to get under the table.

"No, I won't be part of this debauchery," Dee jumped up, realizing I was coming for her, "You've all lost your minds, you fucking perverts!"

"If you think for one minute that I'll..." Dee continued complaining, standing right next to the table.

"Oh my god," Cathy shouted, fed up with her daughter's whining, "David, will you please shove a cock in her mouth and shut her the fuck up!"

Dee, flabbergasted, stopped whining and said, "What? Mom, no..."

David jumped up, pushed Dee back down on her chair and pushed his dick into her face.

Dee gasped and whispered, "But... but..."

It was all she could say as David's fat cock slid past her lips. She murmured and meekly fought him for about three seconds, then wrapped her right hand around his dick and started pumping it as she bobbed her head furiously up and down her father's dick. The little slut was clearly loving this.

"That's it," Cathy grinned, "You've always been a daddy's girl, haven't you, you little bitch."

Dee ignored her mother and continued feasting on David's fat cock.

"Now, let Dani do her job, or I'll tell daddy to sit back down," Cathy said, still jacking Carl's cock.

Slowly and still a bit reluctant, using only her left hand wherever possible, Dee took off her jacket, and lowered the straps of her bathing suit, exposing her tits, then slightly lifted herself off her chair, without letting David's cock slip out of her pie hole and took off her shorts and her bathing suit in one push, before sitting back down and opening her legs as wide as she could.

Cathy turned to me and signaled me with a head nod. I slid off my chair and crawled over to my target. Dee's legs were beautiful, and her shortly trimmed bush looked both adorable and yummy. I had to overcome some resistance, but eventually I managed to put my head in between her thighs and started licking her.

I licked, sucked and pleasured her to the best of my abilities. Her initial resistance crumbled and before long she opened her legs wider, giving me full access to her. She moaned and whined around her father's dick as I licked her cunt.

Things progressed quickly from there. Cathy got back on her knees and started sucking her son's cock again. After about a minute or two, David suddenly pulled his fat dick out of his daughter's mouth, bent her over the table and penetrated her callously.

"Daddy... ohhh, ooooh," she moaned, but simply started taking his thrusts, her hands flat on the table, rocking back and forth violently. Cathy poked her head up, looked at her daughter's face, now close to her side of the table and smiled.

Then, she turned to Carl and said, "You wanna fuck momma?"

Eagerly, Carl nodded his head and stood up, roughly pushing her down on the table, her face right next to her daughter's ass and vice versa. Without too much ado, he jammed his dick in his mother's twat, causing a gasp from the both of them.

With no more pussy to eat under the table, I crawled out from under it, at the side where Dee's twat and Cathy's face was. I glanced around, listening to all the moaning and grunting going on, feeling pretty pleased with the effect I had had on this seemingly normal family.

Cathy turned her head towards me and said, as he was taking her son's cock hard and deep, "You're on cleanup detail!"

"Yes ma'am," I smiled, eagerly.

As expected, Dee, the inexperienced little slut was first to go.

"Daddy, oh fuck... I am... I am... oh shit, I am cumming!" she shrieked.

As she started convulsing more violently and whined like a little bitch, David couldn't hold back any longer and let out a deep roar of his own, signaling his climax.

Surprised, Dee looked down and whispered, "Are you... [moan] cumming [moan] inside of me?"

David didn't reply, but kept pumping his goo up her twat. This made Dee climax even harder - it was most likely the best orgasm of her young life.

As soon as David pulled his cock out her twat, I grabbed his ass with both hands and turned him towards me, engulfing his shrinking cock with my eager, slutty mouth.

"Oh fuck," Cathy whispered, watching me from up close, cleaning her husband's pipe. When I was done with his dick, I turned my face towards Dee's twat, pulled her ass cheeks apart softly and stuck my tongue up her drenched pussy.

"What the..." she yelped, surprised, as she poked her head up and gawked at me, "You fucking whore!"

After licking her for quite a few minutes, Cathy nudged me and brought her face even closer to mine, whispering, "He's not going to last much longer. It's time for your reward."

I grinned and quickly crawled under the table, reappearing in between Dee's head and Cathy's cunt getting roughly fucked by a very horny Carl. I reached in and put my thumb and index finger around Carl's base, moving with him as he was fucking his slut of a mother. He looked down at me, surprised but still not having a clue what was about to happen.

"Carl, I am breaking up with you!" I blurted out, as I pulled his dick out of his mother.

"What?" he exclaimed out of reflex, immediately realizing that he had a bigger problem; his cum was rushing up his shaft, but without any more friction he quickly moved his hands towards his aching dick. I used my hands to grab his, keeping them away from his cock.

"What... what are you doing?" he grunted in frustration, as his cum began seeping from his dick.

"Oh my god," Dee chuckled amused, getting on her stomach to get a better view of Carl, who was shriveling away from me, trying to break his hand free of my grasp.

By the time he managed to do so, there was no salvaging his climax and he was left panting and whining on the ground.

"Fuck yeah," Dee whispered with a big grin on her face.

"Oh, you poor thing," Cathy said, jumping off the table and kneeling down beside a completely destroyed Carl, pretending she'd had nothing to do with it.

"You f... fucking bitch," he stammered, almost crying, as he looked up at me, "Why'd you have to go and do that for?"

I didn't reply, but Cathy was already digging her claws into him.

"Forget about that little whore," she said, taking his right hand and putting in on one of her tits, "Mommy will make it all better."

Figuring I'd best make a quick exit, I was about to tiptoe out of there, when I noticed Dee getting on her knees on the table, facing me.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "That was so fucking hot," as she planted her lips onto mine. Startled and a bit taken aback, it took me a few seconds to start kissing her back.

Pretty soon, we were frenching like there was no tomorrow and our hands were groping each other's tits.

"You fucking sluts," Carl grunted, while Cathy started stroking his dick, desperately trying to bring it back to life. Without taking her mouth off mine, Dee brought her right hand down to my twat, slid two fingers in and pumped me a few times.

Then, she broke the kiss and gave Carl the middle finger, wet with my juices.

"Fucking brat," he said as he angrily pushed Cathy's head into his lap. She jumped at the chance to wrap her slut mouth around his half-hard pole, probably tasting herself pretty well.

"Dad, get over here," Dee whispered.

"Hon, leave me out of it please," he replied, diplomatically.

"Dad, if you ever want to put your dick inside of me again..." she whispered, taking a page from her mother's playbook.

"Fine," he said reluctantly, got up and walked around the table, almost stepping over Cathy who was sucking off their son. As soon as he was right next to her, Dee pushed him against the table and got down on her knees, lifting his flaccid dick and licking the sensitive, underside of his shaft.

I glanced down into Carl's eyes for a moment, then got down on my knees as well and stuck out my tongue, gently licking David's balls. It only frustrated Carl even more, and he quickly moved into a 69-position, licking his mother's twat, while she was still sucking his shlong.

I continued licking and slobbering over David's balls and shaft for a little while longer, then slowly took on a more passive role, caressing Dee's head and running my hands over David's thighs. After another couple of minutes, I slowly got up and snuck out, leaving the incestuous foursome to their business.

I headed up to Carl's room, put on my clothes, gathered my stuff and snuck out through the front door, making a discreet and silent exit. During the entire bus ride home, I was rubbing my clit under my skirt. I was fucking horny. Not because of what I had done, but of what I was going to do.

I was really looking forward to taking Tyler up my ass, and then sucking him off.

Family always needs to cum first!

12