One Shot Deals: Teacher's Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," Gina groaned. "It's been so long. I have to admit I have been horny as hell lately, and being around you has turned me on. Do you want your high school teacher on the desk?'

Oh, did I ever! I told her so. I unsnapped her bra and removed it. Gina had thoughtfully worn stockings held up by a garter belt, so no time would be wasted having to remove her high heels to peel off panty hose. I arranged her more comfortably on the desk and pushed up her skirt. Although her panties matched her black bra, the moisture stain between her legs was very visible. I kissed and stroked and kneaded my way northward from her knees with excruciating slowness, knowing that an experience such as this came only once or twice in a lifetime. By the time I stripped her panties off, she was moaning and doing constant little pelvic thrusts, pushing her high heels down against the far end of the desk.

When I buried my face in her pussy, I inhaled the scent of perfume mixed with her own musk. She began to tremble with her first orgasm. I alternated thrusting my tongue into her recesses with sucking on her clit. Gina was by now uttering inarticulate groans every few seconds.

"I'm coming again!" she yelled, pulling my face hard into her pussy. When she recovered, she sat bolt upright and began tearing at my trousers and belt like a woman possessed. I helped her as best I could, peeling down my pants and underpants. As soon as my stiff cock was exposed, she uttered an appreciative groan and grabbed it. Then she guided me around to the side of the desk and took me past her bee-stung lips. There is something incredibly wild about Catholic girls. It must be all the repression. When they make up their minds to have sex, they become whores. Gina's husband had clearly trained her well in the art of fellatio. She knew exactly what to do. Every few seconds, she would turn her eyes upward to be sure she was pleasing me. The sight of that, her bright red lipstick on my cock, and her small lips stretched to accommodate my thick cock were enough to make me come, and I had all I could do to master myself.

"Now! I need it now!" Gina cried out, as if reading my mind.

She pulled my face down to hers and offered her open mouth to my tongue, simultaneously, swinging herself to capture me between her legs. I tugged her down to the bottom of the desk and positioned myself. With my face so close to hers that I could not longer see her signs of aging, I was back in high school. The fantasy turned flesh was driving me wild. I was determined to drive her equally out of her mind. Despite her pleading and then cursing, while I kissed her I held off penetrating her sopping cunt, rather rubbing the head of my cock up and down along her hair-lined furrow. I bruised her protruding clit over and over, until it was plump and scarlet. Then I positioned the head just below her clit and vibrated it as she might have with a dildo. Her eyeballs rolled so far back into her head that she looked for a moment like Little Orphan Annie. Finally, I seated myself and eased in, an inch at a time. For each new inch, I retreated until I was nearly out of her. Again, she pleaded. Her feet went up, and she dug her high heels into my buttocks, spurring me on.

"Fuck me, you bastard!" my demur high school teacher yelled.

With that, I lost all self control and plunged into her. I took her with longer and longer thrusts, until I was at times completely withdrawn from her and then reveling at the feel of her inner lips stretching wide, then folding in to capture me again. She was so petite and so tight from lack of use that if she hadn't been gushing fluids, I would have come within a few strokes. I lifted her torso higher and higher, so that she was balanced on her neck. With each of my shoves, she uttered a grunt of utter sensual abandonment. A smile of such satisfaction washed over her face that I knew she would not regret her decision tomorrow.

"Give it to me!" she cried over and over, assuring me that she did not want me to pull out at the last moment. Her cunt spasmed and clutched at my cock. She was a force of nature not unlike an earthquake or a volcanic eruption. There was nothing I could do to prolong the delicious agony. I let go with a yelp and tensed until my muscles were rock hard, while my balls squeezed every bit of sperm into her. I had tensed so much that, in the final seconds, I had completely drawn Gina off the desk and against my chest. Our lips locked as her twitching vaginal muscles milked the last of my juices from me.

"Oh, man!" she kept intoning, over and over.

I thanked the Almighty that Gina was so small and had gained so little weight. It was nothing for me to walk her, still impaled on me, into the bedroom and deposit her under me on the mattress. My erection had not subsided, and I began to rock slowly in and out, with Gina purring under me. For a moment, I debated whether or not to try to get inside her ass, to go where she had allowed no other man. But, once again, I was determined not to betray her.

We continued our spectacular lovemaking session well into the night. Once the initial shock of her surprise self-offering had worn off, I saw clearly when we were naked together that she was older than me and showed it. More importantly, her not-inconsequential mental problems precluded considering her for a full-time girlfriend. Before she left that night, she subtly probed whether or not I wanted other sex bouts. I, however, assured her that I understood her attitude about only becoming sexy once and respected her too much to allow us to compromise her. She had neatly given me a noble way out and then was too embarrassed to recant.

Shortly after that night I found another girlfriend, one much younger than I who must have made Gina feel particularly old. Once Gina had met her she stopped calling me, and our active friendship lapsed. I still think of her fondly, and I will never forget the rapture of having had the high school teacher every guy wanted.

12