One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 01

Story Info
Her father's friend stays with her while parents are away.
9.8k words
4.58
428k
305

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,689 Followers

I could hear my parents talking on the patio in the back when I got home from school. It was a gorgeous day in June, the kind that made me extra glad to be done school for the day, and made me just want to drop my books into a corner somewhere and sit outside next to the pool, enjoying the unusually warm spring day. However, for some reason, both my parents were home, so it looked like I'd spend most of the evening studying for my final exams, the first one being the next week.

I was almost done my final year of school, and I was itching to get out of it. I had already decided what I wanted to do next year, and I had earned enough credits and all my requirements by the first semester. I didn't need any of the classes I was taking, but my parents were insistent that I finish the school year. Even though I had turned eighteen in February and could have just gone against them and left school, I wanted live at home until I got on my feet so that I would never have to deal with loans or anything during university. If I left high school early, my parents wouldn't let me do that.

"Is that you, Claire?" my mom called.

"Yeah," I answered, kicking my shoes off and walking through the kitchen to talk to her. I could see her and my dad sitting on the patio, and I was surprised to see my dad's best friend, Mr. Hansen, sitting with them. "Hi, Mr. Hansen," I said. "I didn't know you were here." I was pretty happy to see him. Mr. Hansen was a great guy. He was always so nice to me, and he wasn't bad to look at, either. You couldn't tell he was even close to the same age as my dad, except for the fact that his hair was starting to grey. He was recently single, too, which had triggered a fantasy or two for me in the past as I ignored the fact that he was old enough to be my father, and would never think of me as anything more than his friend's daughter.

"Can you come out here and sit with us for a few minutes, honey?" my mom asked. I froze, my hand resting on the handle of the refrigerator. Her tone sounded nervous, and I immediately assumed the worst.

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning around quickly and opening the patio door. I stepped out, standing in front of my parents. "Did something happen?"

My mom glanced at my dad, and he rolled his eyes at her. "Jesus, Deb, you sound like someone died." He looked back at me. "Claire, your mom and I are going on a cruise."

I smiled, relieved that no one had, in fact, died, but also happy for them. "That's great!" I said. "Is Mr. Hansen going with you?"

My mom looked at my dad again. "Well, actually, honey," she said. "Jeff is going to stay here with you."

My smile faded and I paused. "I'm old enough to stay home by myself," I said. I tried not to get angry, not wanting to embarrass myself in front of Mr. Hansen.

"We know you are," my dad said. "But we don't want to leave you by yourself for a whole week, and..."

"You just don't trust me. Don't bother making excuses." I could feel my face flushing a little bit as I tried to swallow my anger. "What do you think I'll do, trash the house?"

"It's not you we don't trust," my mom said. "But if someone found out you were here by yourself..."

"If it makes you feel better," Mr. Hansen suddenly said as I opened my mouth to retort, "I would really appreciate it. I've been pretty lonely since Mike moved out after college and Denise left." I shut my mouth. Denise was Mr. Hansen's ex-wife, and though I didn't know the details, I know she had left him and that he was living by himself in their old house.

"It's only for a week," my mom said. "We thought you could use the company, and if you need help studying for your finals, Jeff can help you."

There were a thousand things I wanted to say to them -- that I wasn't a kid, that I didn't need supervision, that my finals were stupid anyways -- but I kept my mouth shut. My dad had the look in his eyes that this was a final decision, and Mr. Hansen was sitting right there. I didn't want to offend him.

"Fine," I said dejectedly. I turned around, starting to go back into the house. I didn't want to talk to them anymore, but both my parents stood up.

"Honey..." my mom said. I stopped, not turning to look at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Well... Mr. Hansen is going to drive us to the airport now."

I whirled around. "You're leaving tonight?!" I blurted.

"We just decided to go a couple days ago, and we didn't know for sure if Mr. Hansen could stay with you until earlier today," she answered.

I took a deep breath, trying not to freak out. My parents hadn't even told me they were leaving, and they were just springing it on me right before they left. I was so angry with them, I didn't want to even say goodbye.

"I'm going to Jenny's," I said, slamming the patio doors behind me.

"Claire!" my dad shouted. "You're staying here. You have an exam to study for!"

"It's Friday!" I shouted back.

My parents and Mr. Hansen came into the house behind me. "Claire, don't be like that," my mom said. "Look, we don't expect you to be home all the time, but Jeff is here to make sure you study for your exams, and you have one on Monday. You're not going out this weekend."

"Monday is the last day of class, Mom. My test is on Thursday, and I'm ready enough as it is!" I protested.

"You're staying home, and that's final. While we're gone, Jeff is your guardian, and you are going to do what he says, do you understand?" my dad said.

"He didn't say I couldn't go out," I argued.

"We're not gone yet," my dad said.

I almost screamed in frustration and ran up to my room. "Claire, please..." my mom called after me. "We don't want to leave on bad terms!"

I slammed the door to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed. I couldn't believe they were doing this to me, treating me like an absolute child. My parents had always been a little strict with me, but this was ridiculous. My heart was pounding and I was almost shaking. I couldn't believe that I was eighteen and being restricted to my house with a babysitter for the week. A couple minutes later, my mom knocked on the door.

"Honey, I know you're mad. We're just trying to do what's best for you," she said, standing in the doorway. I didn't reply. "Could you at least hug me goodbye? I know you're mad but I'm still going to miss you."

I debated just staying on my bed, but it was my mom. I got up reluctantly and she entered my room, hugging me tightly. "I'll call if we get a chance once we're on the boat. Try to be nice to Jeff, he's here because we asked him, it's not his fault."

"Whatever, Mom," I answered.

She squeezed me once more. "I love you, honey. Are you going to come down and say goodbye to your father?"

I shrugged. "Send my regards," I said sarcastically.

My mom sighed and left the room. I sat back down on my bed, glaring at the wall in front of me. A few moments later, there was another knock on my door.

"Can I come in?" I glanced up, expecting my dad, but it was Mr. Hansen.

"I guess," I answered. I was a little embarrassed to see him after making a scene, but he looked like he understood.

"I know you don't want me here this week," he started, "but I really do appreciate it. It gets lonely living alone, and maybe we can ignore why I'm actually here and just try to have fun together." I shrugged in response. "Well, I just want to tell you that if you really want to go to your friend's, go ahead. It is Friday, after all. Just be back here by midnight -- I don't want to get into too much trouble with your parents."

I looked up at him. He smiled, and I knew he was just trying to be the "good cop" after my parents had made me so mad. I also knew that midnight was an hour later of a curfew than the one my parents would have set, and I knew that he knew that too. He was trying to get on my good side. At the moment, I didn't really care, so I smiled sweetly. "Thanks, Mr. Hansen," I said, mustering up the sweetest voice I could.

He grinned. "Well, I'm about to drive your parents to the airport. Why don't you come down and say goodbye?"

With the same phoney, plastic, sweet smile plastered on my face, I followed him downstairs. My parents were standing in the doorway.

I said goodbye to them and watched as my dad and Mr. Hansen loaded their suitcases in his car. I sat on the front steps and waved nicely as they pulled out of the driveway and drove away. I waited until they had undoubtedly left our subdivision before I stood up and walked into the house.

It was still early, and I knew it would be a couple of hours before Mr. Hansen got back. So I took my time getting ready to go to Jenny's, sending her a text message and letting her know that I wanted to go out. Both of us had fake ID's, and I fully intended on using mine that night. I took a shower and dressed in my favourite bar outfit. I usually had to wait until I got to Jenny's house to put it on, but since my parents weren't home, I could wear it until I went over. It consisted of a black mini-skirt that flared out a bit at the bottom and a low cut pink halter top. I glanced in the mirror as I dressed, turning around and looking over my shoulder. I loved the way my ass looked in this skirt. I think my ass is probably my best feature, and I always dress to try and show it off. It's not too big, but round and firm. I turned back around, looking at myself from the front. My breasts weren't too bad, but they were a little small for my liking. The reason I loved this shirt was because I didn't need a bra, and it made my tits look a lot bigger than they actually were. It also had an empire waist that hid the fact that I had a bit of a tummy. I had been working hard to flatten my stomach, but it just wasn't happening.

I added a pair of knee-high black boots to my outfit and put my hair up, showing off the curve of my neck and my tanned back before putting on far more makeup than I usually did. By the time I finished, it was almost dinner time, and I called Jenny to see when she was going to pick me up so we could go for dinner before going to the club.

She showed up a half hour later, her brother having driven her over to pick us up. I grabbed my purse and ran out of the house, giving her a hug as she got out of the car. "I can't believe they got you a babysitter!" was the first thing she said.

I rolled my eyes. "I know," I replied. "Whatever, it's not like he's my father. Let's go!"

Jenny got into the car next to me and I could see her brother looking at me in the rear view mirror. Jenny's brother had always had a crush on me, but he was a bit of a nerd. He was in his third year of college, and I'm pretty sure the closest he'd ever gotten to breasts was looking down my shirt. I ignored him and grinned at Jenny.

Her bar clothes were far better than mine, mainly because her parents didn't care what she wore out, nor that she had a fake ID. She was wearing a tight black dress that clung to her tight body nicely. Jenny had wonderful tits, the kind that every girl wishes she had until gravity kicks in. They must have been D's at least, and on Jenny's slim frame, they looked huge. She always complained that she looked like she was going to tip forward because she had no ass, and I always teased that if someone put the two of us together, we'd have the perfect package -- with her huge tits, my round ass, her long red hair, and my bright eyes, we would have been the perfect girl. I would feel kind of bad for the person who would be left with my stomach and Jenny's ass, though.

I didn't feel exceptionally awkward checking Jenny out. We had been best friends since we were kids, and I had done a lot more than just look at her a number of times. The first time we had used our fake ID's, two guys who were probably in their late twenties told us they'd pay our tabs if we'd make out for them. They were stupid. We would have done it for free. Another time, a guy told us that we could go with him to the VIP room if I'd suck on Jenny's breasts. That was a lot of fun. I remember so clearly rolling down the top of her tight little dress and taking her breasts out of the lacy, strapless bra before licking and sucking on the top of her tits, moving my lips teasingly down to her large pink nipples and flicking my tongue against them. I think the guy nearly creamed himself. Jenny and I didn't care about being shy around each other. We both found the other attractive and loved to try things together. She was the first person I ever came with, the first person who licked my pussy, the first pussy I ever licked. That didn't stop us from dating guys, of course. Jenny got laid almost every weekend. She loved sex, and I loved hearing about her adventures with her sex buddies. I liked it too, but I wasn't as into having random sex. I had lost my virginity with my first serious boyfriend and slept with two guys since him, both of which I slept with numerous times. Jenny slept with numerous guys numerous times. I don't think I could keep track of all the guys she had slept with.

Jenny's brother dropped us off at a restaurant not far from the club we wanted to go to. Even though I had seen her earlier at school, we talked the whole time.

"So what's your babysitter like?" she asked after the waiter had brought us our meals.

"Mr. Hansen?" I said. "He's nice. Except for the fact that he's supposed to be babysitting me. He tried that whole 'I'll let you go out even though your parents said no' thing to get on my good side. I mean, he's a good guy, he's friends with my parents and I've known him since I was born, but I'm still bummed that he has to stay with me."

"Too bad," Jenny said, taking a sip of her martini. "Is he at least hot?"

I laughed. "God, do you ever just keep it in your pants?"

She shrugged. "I'm not wearing pants. So is he?"

"He's the same age as my dad," I answered, pausing. I wasn't sure that I wanted to admit to Jenny how attractive I found him. It might lead to a conversation about how I found a lot of older men attractive, and I had a feeling that might be awkward. "But he's kind of got that silver fox thing going for him."

She raised her eyebrows suggestively. "Sounds like he could be a good time," she said.

"I'm sure you'd love for me to introduce you," I said.

She laughed. "I'm just saying, maybe make things interesting. Loosen up. God, the last time you were with someone it was probably me. And it's a little obvious that you want him."

I just laughed and kept eating my meal.

We finished our meal and sat around for awhile, just talking while we ordered drinks. We definitely got a lot of stares from people who came in, but Jenny didn't even notice, and I didn't really care. I kept thinking about what she said about Mr. Hansen and making things interesting. He probably hadn't been with anyone in ages, and he really did have the "silver fox" thing going for him, as Jenny had said. Jenny noticed I was distracted, and just laughed at me. "That's a sign you need to get laid," she said.

"What is?" I asked.

"That you're still thinking about your babysitter, even though we're not even talking about that anymore."

"Stop saying he's my babysitter," I grumbled. I hated the fact that she was right. I hated the fact that I was getting a little bit hot thinking about Mr. Hansen even more.

She laughed again before checking her cell phone for the time. "Come on, let's head over to the club."

The club was already packed when we got there, even though it wasn't that late at all, and almost immediately after we walked in, someone sent drinks to Jenny and I. We looked over to see a group of guys grinning at us. Jenny smiled back, looking at me. "They're cute," she shouted over the music. I had to agree. The group of them walked over after they saw Jenny smile at them, and they sat with us at our table.

"How are you fine looking ladies doing tonight?" shouted one.

"Great," Jenny replied.

"How old are you girls?" said another, the one sitting next to me.

"I'm 22," answered Jenny. "My friend here is 21. Her birthday is next week so I'm taking her out!"

"Well happy birthday!" said the guy next to me. He put his arm around my shoulders. "I'm Tyson. Let me get you another drink, birthday girl."

I laughed. Jenny and I always played this game. One time, she would be the older one, taking me out for my birthday. The next time, I would be. It ensured that by the end of the night, neither of us would have paid for many drinks. After all, the birthday girl can't pay for her own drinks, and one of the guys who hit on us would undoubtedly pay for the other person's -- after all, the birthday girl is getting all the attention, so someone has to pay attention to her.

We had a few more drinks with the group of guys before Jenny and I excused ourselves to the washroom. By this point, I was pretty tipsy -- each guy in the group had insisted on buying a drink for me. I think Jenny was a little drunk, too. One of the guys was definitely interested in her, and had paid for every drink she ordered. We spent a little time in the bathroom before we went back out, and Jenny insisted that we go and dance. We started dancing together, before the group of guys came onto the dance floor and joined us.

I love to dance. I love to dance with Jenny even more. I love to dance with Jenny and then with a very hot guy even more than that. The guy who had been sitting with me, Tyson, came up behind me as Jenny and I were dancing and put his hands on my hips, pulling me away from her slightly. I giggled and put my hands on top of his, moving back against him and grinding my ass against him. He took that as a sign that he could move his hands however he wanted, and he started to rub them up and down my sides as I moved against him. Jenny looked over the shoulder of the guy she was dancing with and grinned at me. To her, any guy worth dancing with was worth sleeping with.

I kept dancing with the guy for quite awhile. I think he was incredibly aware that he was teasing me with his body, because the more he moved his hands, the more I rolled my hips, grinding my ass against him. It wasn't long before I felt something getting hard behind me, and I giggled. He must have known I felt his cock pressing against my ass, because he moved his hands up to cup my tits and leaned down to kiss my neck. "You're getting me hot," he said into my ear.

I grinned, turning my head and nipping his earlobe playfully. "Is that so?" I replied teasingly. "I hadn't noticed."

I had more than noticed. The feel of his cock pressing against me was sending tingles all through my body, and I knew that my thong was starting to get damp. I kept moving against him as he moved his hands against my tits, pushing his hips against my ass as he rubbed my nipples, which were starting to poke through my halter top. I moaned softly in his ear as he touched me and he started to suck on my neck. He kept pinching my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my halter top, and eventually let one of his hands trail back down to my skirt. He slipped his hand underneath it, most of my ass bare as I only had a little thong on. He cupped my round ass as he lifted the hem of my skirt just enough to press the bulge in his pants against my crack. I was tingling, my pussy dripping wet. The dance floor was crowded and everyone surrounding us were his friends. I knew if anyone saw what I was about to do, we'd be kicked out, but I also knew that we were near the center of the dance floor and security couldn't see anything but his hand on my breast, which was perfectly okay so long as I wasn't showing anything. So I reached behind me, the fabric of my skirt loose enough to cover my hand and the bare part of my ass as he was pressed so close to it. I undid his pants quickly and expertly with one hand and I heard him groan in my ear. My hand slipped into the front of his boxers and I pulled his cock out of the hole in the front of them. It was rock hard and I pressed it against my crack, gasping as I pressed him against my bare skin. I pulled my hand away from him, still grinding against him, feeling his cock sliding up between my ass cheeks.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,689 Followers