One Week with Mr. Hansen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as he shut the shower curtain, dressing quickly before he left the bathroom, leaning against the wall of the shower, just basking in the warm feeling around me. After a few moments, I shook myself out of it and grabbed my conditioner, realising that the water was slowly getting cooler. I ran the conditioner through my hair and washed my body quickly, the cum Mr. Hansen had spurted in me now dripping down my leg. As I was rinsing off, I heard the bathroom door open again. Mr. Hansen mumbled something about having forgotten something, though I didn't catch the whole thing with the water running. He shut the door again and soon after, I stepped out of the shower. I had dried my hair and brushed my teeth before I realised the clothes I had brought in were gone, and in their place was a plain white plastic bag.

A slow grin spread across my face as I opened the bag. Mr. Hansen must have known I was going to agree to doing things with him, because he had been shopping that morning. Instead of the somewhat modest jean shorts and T-shirt I had grabbed, Mr. Hansen had bought me a denim skirt not much longer than my bar skirt and a cotton blouse that didn't look like it would quite close once it was over my tits. And, of course, no panties or bra.

I had a feeling I would greatly enjoy wearing the clothes. I shimmied into the skirt, turning in the mirror once I had it over my hips. It clung to my ass and I was pretty sure that if I bent over in the slightest, I'd be completely exposed. Even when I walked, the hemline drew dangerously close to showing my round ass. I giggled, knowing that Mr. Hansen had chosen this specifically for me. I picked up the blouse next. It had short sleeves, and as I held it up in front of the mirror, I could still see the outline of my reflection through the fabric. I couldn't stop grinning as I pulled it over me. Even though my breasts were modest at best, I still couldn't do up the top three buttons over them. The buttons around my ribcage were easier, and I left the last couple buttons open as well so that my midriff showed. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost squealed at how I looked. Only two of the buttons on the blouse were done up, showing a full amount of cleavage. All Mr. Hansen had to do to see my breasts would be to tug gently on the fabric, and the buttons would probably just pop off. I couldn't even keep myself from thinking about how wanton and sexy I looked. My parents would probably ground me for life if they ever saw me in clothes like this.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and Mr. Hansen opened it slightly. "Everything okay?" he asked, though he sounded nervous.

I pulled the door open completely and grinned as his mouth dropped open. "You tell me," I said, my voice low and husky.

His eyes raked over my body and finally looked up into my eyes. "Amazing," he whispered, then shook his head. "There's a phone call for you."

I smiled as I walked past him, feeling his eyes locked on my round ass. There was a phone in my room, and I pushed the door behind me, though it didn't shut.

"What took you so long?" Jenny screeched before I even said anything.

I laughed. "I was in the shower," I said honestly. "I know you want to dish about whatever his name was, so go."

That was all she needed to start gushing about Dan, the guy she had gone home with from the bar the night before. I listened obediently, gasping and giggling in all the right places. It took her nearly fifteen minutes to give me the basics: his cock was huge, he fucked her for hours, and he was taking her out to dinner the next night.

"He's the best fuck I've ever had," she finished, sighing. "And Claire, he's even NICE. I mean, he wants to go on a date. I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck again but still -- a DATE!"

I laughed. Jenny didn't go on many dates -- she just liked to fuck and most guys took advantage of that fact. "Well, you know I'll need more details."

She giggled. "Sorry, honey. I forgot. I'm sure your solo session after getting home was fun. Tyson wants to see you again, even though I told him you don't fuck just random guys..."

"What do you mean, solo session?" I asked, grinning to myself.

"Were you that drunk? Tyson was just about finishing you when we got to your house, so I'm assuming you..." Jenny paused, and I could almost see the light bulb flicking on above her head. "Your babysitter?!" she shrieked.

"I don't fuck and tell," I said slyly, knowing very well that Mr. Hansen could still be listening. That, and I didn't want to get into the embarrassing details that had started the events with Mr. Hansen. Jenny would want to know everything and I didn't want her to know how I had stumbled in and been spanked, how he had felt Tyson's cum on my ass, how I had begged him and he said no... the story got a lot better after all that, but I still didn't want to think about it.

Jenny started to talk but I interrupted her. "I've gotta go eat something, Jenny, we'll talk later." With that, I hung up. I knew she was frustrated as hell on the other line, but it wasn't often that I had good fucking stories to tell her, and I was going to use this one to tease her as much as I could.

I bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Mr. Hansen was sitting at the table. There were two plates with toasted sandwiches on them, and my stomach growled again. Mr. Hansen hadn't touched the one in front of him, obviously waiting for me.

"Sorry," I apologised as I slid into the chair across from him. "Mr. H, this smells amazing."

I took a large bite as he looked at me. "You don't fuck and tell?" he asked as I chewed.

I rolled my eyes. I guess I should have figured he was listening. I swallowed the large bite and took a sip from the water glass in front of me. "Well, sometimes," I admitted, not bothering to deny what he was accusing me of. "But I didn't want to get into it with Jenny right now. She likes to know every little thing."

He studied me. "Claire, you know people can't find out about this."

I smiled at him. "Of course, Mr. Hansen. Jenny would never say anything, even if I had told her. Which I didn't. She just... assumed." He still looked wary, and I sighed. "You don't know Jenny all that well, but she's... well, she and I are different. We don't keep secrets from each other, and we do everything together." I looked at him pointedly on the word "everything," and he flushed, knowing exactly what I meant. "All that means is that there are a hundred million things that I could tell people about her if she ever said anything about what we did, and she never would. God, she's probably formulating some plot right now on how she can get a taste of you for herself." He looked up, his face slightly shocked, and I laughed lightly. "It's a joke... but you never know."

He looked a little relieved at this, finally smiling a bit, and took a bite of his sandwich. "So who is this Tyson?" he asked.

I bit my lip, thinking of the cum that had dried on my ass the night before. "Just a guy from the bar. A friend of the guy Jenny went home with." Mr. Hansen nodded and I looked at him as I ate. "I like you better, if that's what you were wondering."

Mr. Hansen raised an eyebrow. "Of course you like me better," he said, his voice taking on that dominating quality that made my pussy throb. "You had better like your Daddy better."

I swallowed hard, crossing my legs under the table. "Yes, Daddy, of course," I murmured, looking up at him innocently. He smiled and took the last bite of his sandwich, standing up and crossing the kitchen to put his plate in the sink before crossing back to me. He leaned down and kissed me firmly, biting my lower lip softly before straightening up.

"I have to run some errands," he said. "And go back to my house for a few things. You'll be alright for the afternoon?"

I nodded, loving his concern, though if anyone else had done that I would have sighed and reminded them that I was 18. Mr. Hansen was a bit different, though. He kissed me again and turned, leaving the kitchen.

I finished my food quickly after Mr. Hansen had left, not even having time to put my plate in the sink before the phone rang again. The caller ID said it was Jenny and I laughed as I picked it up. "You couldn't handle not knowing for one more minute?"

"Well, that," she said, not bothering to say hi, "and Dan's been calling me because Tyson can't get a hold of you. He wants to see you again and Dan said you guys could double with us at dinner tomorrow night."

"I left my cell phone upstairs," I said. "I didn't think he'd call this soon."

She laughed. "Whatever, just call him back and tell him you're coming out with us. I'm coming over right now, and I want ALL the details. Be there in ten." She hung up before I could say no. I rolled my eyes as I put down the receiver, thankful that Mr. Hansen had left, and went upstairs to call Tyson.

My cell phone was on my night table, blinking away with the notification that I had three missed calls -- one from Tyson, and two from Jenny. I deleted the two messages and called Tyson back. He picked up on the first ring and I laughed.

"I heard you were trying to get a hold of me," I said after he answered.

"Claire!" he exclaimed, sounding much happier than he should have. "I thought you had given me a fake number," he added, laughing.

We chatted for a bit before he formally invited me along on Jenny and Dan's date. I, of course, agreed. After all, though I did enjoy spending time with Mr. Hansen - REALLY enjoyed spending time with him -- I had to take into consideration that after this week, I probably wouldn't get to fuck him much anymore. And Tyson was really great. I might as well enjoy myself with someone my own age. Well, almost my own age. I wondered if Jenny had told Dan how old we really were. I also wondered if she had found out their ages. I had never thought to ask Tyson.

I talked to Tyson until the doorbell rang, and I raced downstairs after apologizing to him and telling him I'd see him the next day. Jenny was standing with her hands on her hips when I flung the door open.

"I can't believe you have..." she started to say. Her mouth dropped open and she suddenly stopped. I couldn't figure out why until her eyes drifted down my body.

"I was going to change," I said, blushing. "But I got talking to Tyson and..."

"Fucking hell, Claire... you look HOT!" she exclaimed.

I laughed nervously. "And I don't normally?"

She rolled her eyes and pushed past me into the house. "You know what I mean." I shut the door behind her before she grabbed my arms and twirled me, taking in the entire outfit. "Jesus, where did you get this? How in the hell have you hid this from your parents? No wonder they got you a babysitter... they go away for one night and you fuck him AND start dressing like... well, like me!" She giggled. I hadn't noticed, but Jenny's outfit was startlingly similar to mine. Only, the blouse that she had tied just under her breasts looked much sexier than mine. After all, my tits were showing, but her huge globes were nearly popping out. She also had a bra on, and likely panties, and her denim skirt flared out instead of clinging to her ass like mine did, but still.

I had to laugh when I realised we were dressed like twins. Jenny started walking to the kitchen and I followed. We had been friends for so long that my house was like her house. I don't know why she still bothered to ring the doorbell. Maybe because she wanted everyone to know she had arrived. Either way, she got herself a glass of water and a can of Pepsi for me, and we went outside. I sat on a chair just off the patio while Jenny sat on the edge of the pool, dipping her bronzed legs into the water and splashing a bit. "So, spill," she said. "You fucked the babysitter."

"He's not my babysitter," I mumbled, glad for the fact that my yard was incredibly private and that our neighbours were almost never outside. My dad had landscaped the yard himself, and most of the big backyard was surrounded by tall trees that blocked us from the neighbours' sight, and blocked most of the noise, too. The pool was the only place that was almost always directly in the sunlight -- most everywhere else was in shade.

"Whatever, Claire," Jenny said impatiently.

I sighed. "Yes, we fucked," I said simply. I didn't want to get into the spanking part, or me calling him Daddy, or anything like that. I told Jenny as few details as she would let me get away with, and when I recapped the episode in the shower this morning, she let out a small sigh that almost sounded like a moan.

"Did he buy you those?" she asked me, and I glanced down at my clothes. "I mean, I've never seen those before."

"Yes, he did," I admitted. She giggled, standing up and shaking the water off her legs before walking up to the patio and putting her glass on the table.

"No surprise. Of course he'd want to see those cute nipples of yours poking out."

I glanced down at my chest and saw that my nipples were, in fact, poking against the see-through fabric. I guess I had gotten into the story just a little too much, but I laughed, not embarrassed in the slightest. Jenny had seen a lot more of me than just nipples through my shirt. She pulled me up from the chair. "Well, I doubt you're gonna give me any more details, and I have to say I'm disappointed about that," she said, giving me a phoney stern glare. I laughed and she shook her head. "I can't even tell you how hot that is, Claire. I can't wait to see this guy." I opened my mouth to protest but Jenny was firm in her decision. "I'm staying til he comes back. Now, are you gonna come swimming with me?" She dragged me toward the pool.

"I don't want to get my clothes wet!" I protested. "Let me go change!"

Jenny laughed at me. "Why so self conscious all of a sudden?" She reached forward and popped the two done-up buttons open. "There you go. Instant bathing suit." She untied the bottom of her blouse and took it off before slipping out of her denim skirt, standing there in a bra that her tits were almost falling out of and a matching G-string.

I wasn't self conscious, not around Jenny. How could I be around someone who would finger me in a bar bathroom like she had last night? Being naked around Jenny was like being naked in the shower. I never really thought about it that much... though right now, I was feeling a little turned on from thinking about Mr. Hansen. It didn't matter to either of us, anyways, so I slipped my blouse off and folded it neatly on a chair before wiggling my ass and letting the skirt drop to the ground. Jenny laughed and came up behind me, pushing me towards the pool. I shrieked as she tried to push me in and pushed her back, laughing as I used the few extra pounds I had on her to my advantage. She lost her balance, but before she could tumble into the water, she pulled my arm and I fell in. I came up, sputtering, just in time to see Jenny's fall turn into a graceful dive. I laughed and shook my head. Jenny was inherently more graceful and sexy than I was, but I never really minded.

She came out of the water, her hair plastered back. I couldn't help but admire her gorgeous tits as she shook water out of her ears. I loved Jenny's big, gorgeous breasts. Not in a way of jealousy -- there was no jealousy between Jenny and I. We shared everything, and nicely. I had a feeling that the second she saw Mr. Hansen, she would want me to share him. And that was fine with me. After all, Jenny and I had been talking about having a three-way many times. Jenny loved the effect that she and I had on guys when we were together -- we loved to kiss and touch and all that, but to guys it was like Christmas come early. I was willing to be that she would want to have one with her new friend Dan. After all, she wouldn't have gone on about how big and gorgeous his cock was if she hadn't wanted me to see it.

We swam around for awhile, floating and talking as we often did when there was no one home. Jenny and I only had our naked time when we knew we wouldn't be caught by our parents or her pervy brother. No one really understood our friendship or how it worked. I guess the easiest way to describe it was that we were best friends... with benefits. Lots of really great benefits.

Jenny heard Mr. Hansen come home before I did. Her head turned toward the sound of his car door closing, and a sudden flutter of nervousness ran through me. I hadn't told him that Jenny was coming over, and though I was fairly sure he wouldn't have a problem with two naked teenage girls floating around in the pool, I still wasn't sure of how he would react. Jenny sensed this as I looked to the house, and she swam over next to me, resting her arms on the side of the pool. Her breasts were so big that they didn't come out of the water fully, like mine did. "Do you mind?" she asked me breathily.

"Mind what?" I asked, sincerely confused.

She blushed a bit, something that doesn't happen very often with Jenny. "Sharing?" she whispered, biting her lip. I glanced down at her tits. Her nipples were in the water, but they were hard as rocks and I knew it wasn't because she was cold. I had the urge to dip into the water and suck on her gorgeous nipples, but instead I settled for reaching forward to rub one of her tits gently as we talked. Her arm instinctively wrapped around my waist and her hand cupped my ass. It was a position we often took, almost mindlessly now, though she did sigh every so often when I tweaked her nipple.

"I don't mind," I told her, smiling. "You know I love sharing with you."

She giggled. "I just can't get the image out of my head. You've had me all tingly since you told me about your shower this morning."

I laughed, and Jenny pulled herself closer to me, her large, sopping wet tits pressing against my much smaller ones as she gave me a hug. I sighed, feeling her hard nipples pressed against me, sending tingling shocks through my body as I caressed one of them. Jenny's hand squeezed my ass, her hug turning into a much less innocent embrace as her legs parted slightly and moved between my slightly parted ones. "I've been dreaming about doing something like this for so long," she said excitedly. "I thought maybe we could go for Dan but I want this way more. Us young little girls giving your poor babysitter the ride of his life."

Her mentioned of us as little girls triggered something and I pulled away from her a bit, blushing. "Umm... I should maybe mention this..." I started, and Jenny looked at me. I flushed even harder. "I... I umm... he's kind of like... well, in charge... and I.. I-I call him Daddy," I whispered, rushing the latter part. Jenny's eyes widened and I bit my lip, looking up at her. She mirrored me, biting her full bottom lip, before surprising me and leaning forward to kiss me heatedly. I nearly melted as her full lips pressed against mine, her tongue sliding along my bottom lip before she sucked on it, holding me tight against her. I felt her grind against my leg a bit and I couldn't stop myself from grinding against her smooth thigh. And still, this wasn't unusual for Jenny and I. I couldn't remember the number of times I'd cum from grinding against her leg like this, the number of times we'd kissed like this... neither of us ever said anything like we were bi-sexual, but I guess that's what it was. That isn't how either of us saw it, though.

"That's it," she said, her voice dripping with desire when she finally pulled away from me, licking her lips. "We need to fuck him the second he walks through that screen door."

I laughed again, relieved. "I'm SO happy you don't think I'm a freak!" I exclaimed.

"Claire? Who are you talking to?"

I turned just as Mr. Hansen opened the screen door and walked out. His mouth dropped open in surprise when he saw Jenny and I embracing in the pool. "What's going on?" As if he didn't know.