One Woman's Unforgettable Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was rock hard and standing as rigid as a flagpole. Jules could not help but admire it for a few moments. Then, drawn by an irresistible impulse, she reached out and touched it, slowly running her fingers along the length of it. She loved the look and feel of his surprisingly over-sized cock. As she felt his bare manhood, Alex moaned with pleasure. Jules was looking forward to having that firm young cock inside her. But, she reminded herself, no hurry.

She pulled Alex back down on the couch with her. As they sat on the couch naked together, they tenderly reached for and touched each other. They kissed passionately, and Alex begin gently squeezing her bare breasts. She, in turn, returned to teasing his cock with her fingers, touching it but never quite stroking it.

Then Jules said, "Get down on your knees on the floor by the couch here."

After Alex had gotten off the couch, onto the floor, and on his knees, Jules spread her legs, hooking one leg over the back of the couch and placing her other foot on the floor where Alex was kneeling.

With her legs spread wide like that, her beautiful pussy, with its magnificent clitoris, was on full display. Her light brown, soft pubic hair was already wet with moisture from her state of sexual arousal. Jules's pussy had been worshipped by many men. But not since she was a teenager had she been with anyone so young and inexperienced. She knew she would need to guide him.

Jules said, "Alex, do you remember when we talked about how a woman would someday teach you to go down on her in a way that would bring her sexual pleasure?" Alex somehow managed to speak, saying, "Oh yes, Jules, I remember."

They looked straight into each other's eyes. Jules replied, "Well that woman and that day have arrived." A charge like a thousand volts of electricity ran through Alex's body.

Lovingly looking into her green eyes, Alex leaned forward, bringing his mouth down to Jules's inviting pussy. He started lightly kissing her wet clitoris...

6. EPILOGUE

For Alex, his last day in America was beyond anything he could have fantasized at the time. The 24 hours he spent with Jules before she took him to the airport would live in his memory for the rest of his life. He would never experience sex with anyone else that could compare with the sex that he experienced with Jules that one day and night. Even into old age, memories of that time with her remained vivid and gave him pleasure to recall.

For Jules, that last day was a reminder of the sexual staying power that a twenty-two year old can possess. She lost count of the number of waves of orgasms she experienced over the course of that day and night. He came in her four times, twice with her on top, once with him on top, and once in her mouth. She loved the fact that he was a virgin, and that she was in control. She guided him, encouraged him, and teased him, holding nothing back. She would remember her time with young Alex as an erotic highlight in a life full of sexual adventures.

The night they finally opened up to each other sexually seemed like it would be their last together. But fate had other plans. As it turns out, this would not be the last time they would see each other. But that is another story for another time.

12