Open Relationship Gone Awry Ch. 02

Story Info
Round One: Flawless Victory! Round Two: Begin!
2.4k words
4
86.6k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting Michael a bottle of water from the fridge I helped Katie into the bathroom and began running warm water on a towel to help clean her up even though she was still scooping what cum she could find into her mouth.

"Jesus Christ, Katie, what the hell was that?" I whispered as wiped her eyes clean so she could open them again. This close to her I could smell his cum and the scent was crawling into my head making it difficult to think straight.

"Oh, David, I wanted you to enjoy this. I wanted it to go well and be good for you too."

"I am, Sweetie, I am," I lied.

"But I wanted to be sure. Do you remember that ecstacy we were saving, well, I talked to Michael this morning to be sure it was ok to do it tonight and he thought it would be a great idea. He took a half dose at the club and I got a full one."

"What about me?"

"Michael thought it would be a good idea to relax you a little so I slipped it into the shot you had before we left. We're about an hour ahead of you but you should start feeling really good soon."

I was angry but at least understood what was going on.

"Oh, David, I just wanted you to be happy with this too" she said as she pulled me to her. "Please tell me it's okay. Tell me you're not mad." But when I opened my mouth to reassure her, her mouth was there to meet mine.

Kissing her was a shock. I could feel it in every part of my body and was instantly hard. I could taste her but I could taste him too. Her lips were salty and sweet and her tongue in my mouth tasted the way her body smelled. A small voice in the back of my mind said I should be repelled by this but I loved her more than I'd previously thought possible.

Katie started pulling at my clothes, desperately trying to get to my skin. "Please David, I want you first. I want to feel you before I feel him." And I was struggling to get my clothes off too.

"After tonight we can go back. It can be the way it was if that's what you want. It will be the same as before."

But deep down I knew it was a lie. A sweet lie meant to protect me but a lie nonetheless. I'd never forget what I'd seen him do with just her mouth and knew the night was far from over. But these thoughts evaporated as, finally free of my clothes, she leaned back on the counter and pulled me inside her.

I couldn't believe how wet she was. My slid into her in one smooth stroke and I began to work it slowly in and out as she whispered her love in my ear. But no matter how good it felt to be inside her and to have her breath in my ear I was frustrated in reaching that final release. Every time I came close visions of Michael showering her with his cum and the thought of his monsterous cock inside her kept me from that final peak. In my frustration it was almost a relief to hear Michael's voice.

"All right, bro! Looks like we're ready for Round 2. Come on, babe."

He stood there hanging his muscular arms from the top of the doorframe, no doubt to show off his sculpted torso, but the effect just drew the eye to the seven inches of flaccid but thickening cock. A moment later he turned and walked back into the living room room and, with a quick kiss and a whispered "I love you", Katie gently pushed me back so she could follow him.

Stepping back out of the bathroom I noticed that Michael had made himself comfortable in our absence. The music had been switched to some sort of techno with a throbbing baseline like the beating of a heart and he'd dialed up some girl on girl porn on the TV. He was sprawled back in the middle of the couch managing to both take up the entire space with his arms along the back and, spreading his legs obscenely wide, put his massive equipment on display.

I felt Katie step out of the bathroom behind me when Michael commanded "Stop!" which froze us both in our tracks. Now that I was aware of it I could feel the drug working in me, winding up my sexual desire and also a strange compulsion to submit to Michael and obey. I told myself it was just a primitive instinct that the drug had kicked into high gear but that didn't change the strength of the compulsion one bit. Michael, on the other hand, apparently had the exact opposite instict heightened and was being pushed to dominate and conquer. Looking again at what he so proudly displayed, I remembered to add mate to that list. No he certainly wasn't going to overlook that one. Glancing at Katie I could see that her nipples were little pink rocks and she was starting to get that faraway look in her eye again.

"Babe, why don't you be a good girl and crawl over here. Dave, you can sit back down in your chair. I'm sure she wants you close by and there's no reason you shouldn't kick back and enjoy the show. But no jerking off. The last think I want to see while I'm fucking your girl is you pulling on that little dick of yours."

Katie was already kneeling down so I quickly stepped over to the chair facing the couch and the nook just beyond that held our bed. I could see that Michael was getting off on how things were going because, as Katie crawled to him on hands and knees, the already oversized dick that was her destination began swelling and slowly lifting off the couch.

"Ten and a half inches, Davey boy. Just in case you were wondering, that's what our girl is getting tonight. Ten and a half. Very. Thick. Inches."

Katie by this point had reached the couch and without a word buried her face in his groin to lick his balls. This pulled a groan of pleasure from him and caused his cock to jump, swelling even further.

"I don't know though, looks like our girl here is looking to make it eleven tonight." Looking down at Katie lathering his sack with her tongue he asked "You wet, baby? You ready for this big dick?"

Katie looked up long enough to moan "yes" before going back to her work.

Turning to me he said, "In the pocket of my pants is some lube. Get it."

I'd already jumped to do what he'd said when I felt the burning humiliation of having unquestioningly obeyed but it was too late for anything else. I quickly retrieved a small bottle of lubricant from his pocket and took it to him.

"Thanks, Dave. You can sit back down now."

Taking my fiancé gently by her hair he separated her from her adoration of his balls and, pulling her up, placed the bottle of lube in her hands. Kneeling on the floor in front of the couch she popped open the bottle and massaged the liquid into his cock until it shone in the light. Putting down the bottle she wrapped both hands around and began to slowly jack him off before leaning down and taking the head into her mouth again.

"Not this time, babe" he said pulled her into his lap where, straddling him, she immediately began to rub her now dripping pussy along the shaft while quietly repeating "oh god, oh god, oh god" like a prayer in some ancient fertility rite. He took her by the hips and pulled her along the length of his cock until the massive crown rested against the pink lips of her pussy. She stopped there for a moment, maybe with some sane part of her warning that it would never fit but then I heard Michael whisper to her.

"Show me how much you can take, Katie. Make me proud," and with a sob she pushed back and took the head of the biggest cock either of us had ever seen into her. She froze for a moment panting and then slowly began working herself up and down on him. Michael simply leaned back with his hands behind his head and let her go at her own pace. She would slowly slide up and down on what she had taken and about every five strokes or so would take another inch and hold it there, panting, before beginning again.

Michael picked up the remote, killed the music and I could suddenly hear my fiancé as she worked his monster cock into her.

"Oh god, so thick. So fucking thick."

Pausing for a moment to work another inch further down onto him she groaned "Oh my god you're so deep inside me."

Michael was whispering his own encouragement to her as well. "That's my little slut. Show me you can take it."

Finally, with only a couple inches to go she stopped with a whine. She'd hit her limit and couldn't go any further. She tried a few more times and then sobbed a little and actually apologized to him.

"I can't. I can't. It's so big I can't take all of it. I want it all but you're so big."

She repeated this a few times as she began riding him with progressively longer and faster strokes until it was replaced by panting and little cries of pleasure.

Michael stopped her with him buried as deep as she could take, kissed her hard. Hooking his arms underneath her knees, he stood with her still impaled on him but holding her off of the last couple of inches. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to our bed where, only a day earlier, she'd asked about an open relationship. She looked so tiny and helpless in his arms when he laid her down and began to fuck her.

I thought we'd seen Michael be dominant and aggressive but that had only been a warm-up. He knelt on the bed with her lying in front of him and took an ankle in each hand, spreading her open and holding her there. Taking a few slow strokes to get her depth and the rhythm of the bed itself he then began to powerfuck my fiancé. With each stroke he drew back impossibly far until she had only the head and then would slam it back in stopping at exactly where she'd bottomed out. He did this over and over again, speeding up until the bed shook and the top of the headboard was hitting the wall so hard it was putting dents in the drywall.

Katie had a death grip on the bars of the headboard and was utterly incoherent, making sounds that were a mix of weeping and the familiar, repeated "oh my god" that was part of her build up to orgasm.

He continued to fuck her hard and yelled so loud everyone in the adjoining apartments had to have heard, "That's it slut! Cum on my big fucking cock. Cum while I fuck you in front of your pussy boyfriend!"

That put her over the edge and, as one hand shot from the headboard to pull on a nipple harder than I'd ever seen, she came with a wail of ecstasy. She was beyond words now and as he continued to slam his massive weapon into her she met each thrust with a grunt of pure lust and pleasure. It went on and on and after long minutes she managed to gasp out "oh my god, it's not stopping" which brought an evil smile to Michael's face.

He fucked her unrelentingly as she writhed and moaned before him, her hands alternately grasping at the headboard and sheets or twisting and pulling on her nipples. An eternity later when the moans and cries had begun to trail off he slowed to a stop. Then, to my horror, he put her ankles on his shoulders, took hold of her hips and slowly ground his cock into her until he was balls deep, holding her there.

Katie was as limp as a rag doll and if her eyes hadn't been open and her hands clutching at the quilt I'd have thought she was unconscious. He gathered her up in his arms and, holding her against him, settled her down into his lap, holding her far more gently than I expected considering his treatment of her only moments before. After a few minutes, she began to cling to him and cry into his shoulder.

"That's it, baby. That's my girl. You did so well and made me feel so good. And guess what? You took it all. I didn't think you could do it but you really showed me."

He held her like that, impaled on his cock and gently reassuring her for a couple more minutes when, without a word, she started to kiss his neck and slowly grind her hips on him. "You like that?" he asked and, still kissing him on the neck and shoulders, she nodded. "So you're a little slut for my big cock now?" Another nod. "Big question now, babe. What do you want?"

The bottom fell out of my heart when she looked up at him with tears in her eyes and whispered "Whatever you want. I've never felt anything like that before."

With that he turned so that he was sitting on the side of the bed with his feet on the floor and began a slow grinding rhythm with her in his lap. She kissed his shoulders, neck and face as, eyes closed, he worked towards his own release.

A few minutes later a groan escaped his lips and she gasped, clinging more tightly to him.

"That's it baby," she said. "I can feel it. I can feel you. I can feel you filling me. Fill me up, baby."

I got up quietly and got dressed in the bathroom. When I emerged they were lying in what was once my bed. He on his back and her curled up against him, head resting on his shoulder with a small hand gently caressing his softening cock.

I quietly let myself out into the night.