Opening the Pool - Heike's Delight Pt. 03

Story Info
Heike enjoys her son's big cock, sister Helen entertains.
2.3k words
4.43
16.6k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting some help with opening the pool - Heike's Delight - Part 3

Sorry for the delay in the next chapter... COVID kind of got in the way.

Things really heat up with Jake and his mom!.. continuation from part 2

With Jerome's cock now being attended to by Helen, Heike was in a state of shock feeling another large cock between the cheeks of her ass. She had closed her eyes after feeling Jerome pump his seed deep in her pussy and was enjoying the copious amounts of cum that was now coating her inner walls. After a few more strokes of getting his hard cock oiled up, Jake moved his hips so that the head of his cock was positioned at the entrance of his mama's pussy.

Heike was enjoying the feeling of this second cock but was wondering who this might be. As Jake slowly pushed his hard cock into her, Heike looked back over her shoulder and gasped at both the feeling of his thick full cock and realizing that it was her son's cock now pleasuring her. "Jake, Jake.. what are you doing?" Heike was in disbelief yet she was enjoying the feeling of having her pussy filled once again. Heike's comment made Helen turn and look at the two of them. "Oh fuck, the two of you look so damn good together", she said as she returned to take Jerome's cock halfway down her throat.

"I've wanted to pound my cock deep in your pussy mama for some time now. When Jerome told me you had hired him to clean the pool I thought this might be the outcome." After several long deep strokes, and holding onto his mama's hips, his cock was finally buried completely into her. He started to pound into her pussy a little harder with each thrust of his hips. "Fuck me good with your big hard cock baby" Heike groaned as she placed her face back into the pillow on the recliner and screamed out in pleasure.

I watched as Jake's cock moved in and out of his mama's pussy. His hips smashing against her ass and making it jiggle. I could see that Heike was now starting to push her ass back onto his cock and wanting more and more of him. His long thick cock was covered with her pussy juices and I'm sure some of Jerome's cum. My cock was enjoying the snug walls of Helen's pussy and it seemed as if I had gotten harder watching Heike getting fucked by her son.

"Mama, your pussy feels so good around my cock. I want to fuck you forever!" Jake then reached around to play with his mama's clit as his cock kept up the steady assault going in and out. His fingers moved side to side stroking her clit and he could tell that she was going to cum soon. He wanted to feel her pussy tighten up around his cock and squeeze him as she came.

"I want you to cum on my cock mama. I want to feel your pussy squeezing my cock as I fuck you!" Heike started to groan louder and louder as his fingers moved side to side and his cock made her go into another world. When Heike would have a massive orgasm, she would sometimes pass out and quite frequently going into another world which we nick named as an Outer Body Experience or "OBE".

Jake reached further up to squeeze his mama's big tits that were mashed against the recliner and tugged on her nipples. When she walked around the house without a bra on they had always called his name to suck on them. Heike lifted up on her hands and knees so he had better access to her tits. She loved having her nipples played with and had always increased the feeling she had with her orgasms. I could tell that Jake was getting ready to explode as he picked up the tempo and was really driving his cock hard and deep into his mama.

Heike was loving it and talking dirty to Jake. "Fuck me harder Jake, make your mama cum on your cock. Oh yes baby, your cock feels so good in your mama's pussy. I want to feel your cum shooting deep in my pussy baby!" Jake had one hand in the middle of back, resting on her tattoo, while the other holding on to her hip and was really pounding away. Heike started to scream out, her pussy spamming and squeezing her son's cock. Jake stroked his cock hard and deep a few more times than planted his cock deep in Heike's pussy and held motionless.

His cock swelled up and fired off several loads of cum deep in her pussy. His cock was pulsating hard with each volley of cum making sure that Heike felt every load. Heike was pushing hard back against her son, her pussy was on fire and she was clearly in another place having an OBE. "Yes, Yes, Yes... give me all your cum Jake. Fill your mama up with your seed."

There was no way I could hold back any longer and I started to cum deep in Helen's pussy. I had never felt so excited and I shot off what seemed like never ending loads of cum. Helen was making sexy slurping noises on Jerome's cock and was getting him back into form and ready for more action. I looked over and Jake had leaned forward to kiss his mama's shoulder as he reached under her to grab her sexy tits. Heike was enjoying the strength of his hands as they squeezed and caressed her tits.

As I was spent, I let me cock fall from Helen's sweet pussy and I watched as the cum dripped from her pussy and onto the patio deck. Heike was starting to return normal when she said "Jake, come over her and sit on the recliner so I can suck your cock and enjoy the taste of our first fuck." Jake immediately did as his mama requested and as the words sunk in on what Heike said, "our first fuck", he had a big grin on his face. Heike used her tongue to lick up and down the length of Jake's softening cock making sure she cleaned him up properly.

Jerome stood up and that gave me a place to sit. Helen didn't miss a beat and started to lick my cock matching Heike's movements. After watching the Mother/Son action, Jerome was ready to go again and stood behind Helen. His hands grabbed the cheeks of her ass and shook them watching her big meaty ass cheeks shake and jiggle. He was going to love fucking this ass he thought. He placed his cock between the cheeks of her ass and grabbed the oil. He deposited a long stream of oil in her ass cheeks and used his cock to spread it around.

I felt the warm lips of Helen starting to engulf my worn out cock and it wasn't long before she coaxed it back to life. I looked over to watch Heike sucking Jake's balls as her fingers moved up and down his thick shaft. Being that Jake was in his 20's his recovery time was quicker than mine. He was watching Helen swallow my cock and could now see his Aunt's tits bouncing forward and back as Jerome had the head of his cock kissing the rosebud of her sexy ass.

Helen could feel the pressure against her asshole and looked back over her shoulder, she said.. Jerome, go slow and let me get used to that big cock before you fuck my ass hard. He smiled and told her not to worry that he would take it easy at first. Helen moaned as she felt his the head of his cock push in and open her sphincter muscle to accept it. She loved having my cock in her ass however, Jerome's cock was longer and slightly thicker than what she was accustomed to.

He went slowly and applied more oil making his cock slide in a couple of inches. Jerome stayed still allowing Helen to get comfortable with his long thick cock. As she licked up the underside of her my cock, she pushed back with her hips slightly taking Jerome's cock deeper. Her tongue swirled around the crown of my cock before sliding her lips down the shaft of my cock and moving forward slightly which had Jerome's cock slide out to the tip before she pushed back onto his hard cock taking another few inches.

Helen started a steady rhythm as the two of stayed still. As she swallowed my cock deeper Jerome's cock was back out to the crown. Helen pushed back harder with each time she went up to the tip of my cock.. she was enjoying the feeling of being spit roasted by the two hard cocks in her body. Jerome couldn't wait any longer and grabbed her hips. He started to long stroke his cock deep into Helen's upturned ass. He raised his hand and spanked Helen on her ass cheek and she let out a yelp which was muffled by my cock in her mouth.

Jake was enjoying the sexy show that his aunt Helen was putting on for him while his mama bathed his cock with her love and sexy tongue and lips. The one thing about Heike was that she really enjoyed sucking cock and was really good at it. Helen took a short break from sucking my cock. She looked up and over at her sister. "Heike, Heike... does your son's cock feel good in your mouth?" There was no reply, just a steady sound of slurping noises as she bobbed her head up and down. Jake's cock now covered in her spit and the constant slurping noises.

We could hear the head of Jake's cock hitting the back of his mama's throat as she tried to take more and more of his long thick cock. Jake had his Right hand on the back of his mama's head and his Left hand behind his, holding it up so he could look down and watch as his mama's lips went up and down the shaft of his cock. Helen went back to work on my cock, matching stroke for stroke, as she watched her sister sucking on her son's cock.

The way Jerome was starting to grunt and groan I knew that he would soon be blowing his load deep into Helen's big sexy ass. I reached down to hold her shoulders steady with each thrust of his cock going deeper and deeper into her. His hips were pounding against her sexy ass cheeks and I enjoyed watching them shake forward and back. Jake was getting into as his mama was relentless with her sucking his cock. "Mama... Mama... I'm going to cum soon if you keep doing that." he grunted. This made Heike excited and just sucked faster.

Jake never let his cock slip from his mama's mouth as he stood up to straddle the chaise recliner. He grabbed her head with his hands and started to fuck her mouth. Jake needed to take control as he wanted to cum down his mama's throat. The three of us watched as Jake's hip moved forward and back letting his long thick cock glide between the sexy wet lips of his mama. He wanted all his cock in her mouth and throat. He pushed forward and held the head of his cock against the back of her throat.

He then slowly pushed forward until his mama's nose was against his stomach. He held steady for 30 seconds before pulling back and then doing this again. We could see the head of his cock going down Heike's throat as it expanded to take his cock. We could see that she was swallowing his cock head and making it impossible for him not to cum.

Jake pulled back and allowed his mama to catch her breath with some short strokes. The saliva dripping from his cock and her big sexy tits swaying forward and back. The sight of their sexy bodies together made my cock rock hard, along with Helen's mouth helping of course.

"Mama, I'm going to cum down your throat. I want to feel my cock pulsating in your throat as I give you my load of cum." Jake said as he started a steady forward push. We watched as his cock pushed into her throat. Heike started to swallow causing the sensation on Jake's cock to feel like it was being milked. Jake was beyond ready to cum and reached down to grab the ass cheeks of his mama pushing himself deeper down her throat. We watched as the head of cock swelled up and shot load after load of cum down Heike's throat. She milked his cock taking every bit of his load.

Jerome grunted hard and buried himself deep in Helen's ass firing off several volley's of cum filling her up. My cock pulsated as I held Helen's head down into my pelvis. This triggered me to fire off several large blasts of cum hitting the back of her tonsils. The three of us didn't move as we finished giving Helen all of our cum. Jake finally sat back down and Heike allowed his cock to slip from her mouth. She made sure she had all of his cum as she leaned forward to suck the head of his cock.

We all finally collapsed, basking in the morning sunshine as our bodies were covered in sweat. After several minutes I reached over to get a drink. Heike came over to give me a deep passionate kiss. "Thank you for allowing us to get some help with opening the pool my love!"

=========================

Thank you for your encouragement and ideas for the next story!!!