Opening Up To My Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ayan : Mmwwaahh!! Haha!!

Mona : Damn!! Hahaha!! Okay...

Ayan : Lol!!

Mona : Fine... Hehe... Now, since we have shared so much, and also already brought it up quite a few times, can we talk about everything that happened in Delhi?? Afte all, it was our time there that has clearly driven us here...

Ayan : I just don't know where to begin... I never thought we will talk about it.

Mona : We have to!!

Ayan : I know, Mom... I am just too... You know!!

Mona : That is okay... No more keeping it for later...

Ayan : I know!! But...

Mona. : It's fine... I will start... So, the last night there...

Ayan : It was a very eventful one!!

Mona : Haha!! It was a crazy night!!

Ayan : We were so lost...

Mona : And tipsy!! Haha... We were so lost & tipsy at the party!!

Ayan : We even danced, together. I never imagined you will be my pair.

Mona : It was only a few seconds that we grooved together... But...

Ayan : But, what?? Mom... Wait... Are we going to talk about everything?? Like, everything?!

Mona : Yes!!

Ayan : Mom!!

Mona : Hahaha!! We danced together for a very very small time, but I clearly felt your hard dick press against my ass!!

Ayan : You did?!

Mona : It was a raging hard-on!! There was no way I would have missed it, Ayan.

Ayan : I am sorry!!

Mona : Oh, come on... Haha... Shut up!! You are a long way away from having to apologise to your mother, ever again, My Son!! Hahaha!! Just tell me what made you so stiff!! Were you checking me out?! Lol!!

Ayan : I did realise I was very erect. I clearly remember trying my best to hide the bulge, in public.

Mona : Haha!! What aroused you is the question I need an answer for!!

Ayan : I first thought it was the drinks... But it wasn't!! To be honest, I don't need to tell you what!! You know the truth!! I have already told you everybody were looking at you, during the functions. And, it just went on and on and on. The reason for my manhood being so excited, was the very fact that a lot of men - Young & Old, wanted to be on the Dance Floor with my mother, and they all asked you out, as I watched!! That is what turned me on!!

Mona : I did see that... I could see you staring at the lot, though from a good distance. There was a certain rage in your eyes... Haha!! Yes, I thought you were feeling angry & jealous at what was happening. I could never guess you were losing yourself, at your mother's expense... Haha!!

Ayan : I was not happy, at first. Gradually, I felt my cock harden.

Mona : As if you were not lusting for me!! You too clearly were enjoying the shape of me!!

Ayan : I guess so... Hehe...

Mona : Hahaha!! But, you still were a very responsible son, that night, Ayan... You intervened just in time... I am glad you did that!!

Ayan : I had to, Mom. There was no way I could let some random pervert force you into pleasing him!!

Mona : I was actually feeling so scared, and helpless. He certainly was very strong - The way he grabbed my body was a clear indication of that.

Ayan : I saw that, Mom.

Mona : I really did not like the way he was behaving to me. He was giving me a very bad mood. He had already tried talking to me when I was getting a glass of vodka, and I just did not like his approach. He was very rude!!

Ayan : I did see you walk away, unimpressed.

Mona : He told me his name was Athul, but his women called him DADDY. Can you believe that?! That was the first thing he told me. Such a filthy pick-up line.

Ayan : Seriously?! You should have just called me right away, Mom...

Mona : I did not want to create a scene... And, I had no idea he was going to go that far... He was on a call, too, as he flirted with me. I thought he will go, when I ask him to. He was just boasting how badly he had destroyed the holes of some Priya, just the other day, licking his lips looking at me. I felt disgusted, Ayan. He noticed it, and hung up immediately, but the very next moment he tried clicking a selfie with me, and his hands were all over my body. I was feeling high, but I was sane enough to hate his advances.

Ayan : I could have helped you, Mom.

Mona : I know, Ayan. You ultimately did. You saved me!!

Ayan : It was obvious things were turning bad the very second he wrapped his arms around you, from the back.

Mona : He kept asking me for a dance, and I clearly told him I am not interested in doing anything with him. But, he just wouldn't let me go. He was soon forcing himself onto me, pushing me onto the Dance Floor. And to my utter shock, he pulled his dick out, in public, almost immediately!! It was quite dark in there, but I was just not expecting it.

Ayan : I know!! I first thought he was handing over to you a microphone or something.

Mona : Haha!! Lol!! Well, his pole was huge. But, let's not go there.

Ayan : Hahaha...

Mona : I just stood still, stunned... And, he dared to direct my hand towards his dick, with his very firm grip. He actually even made me stroke his hard meat, Ayan!! I feel so bad to tell you this...

Ayan : I can understand, Mom... But, it's okay. Don't worry about it. I will never bring it up, ever!!

Mona : I know Ayan... But, I am still furious at him. He had the attitude of a criminal who would not mind defiling a pure virgin girl, to satisfy his dirty carnal wants. I told him he needs to stop!! I told him I am a married woman!! I was begging him!!

Ayan : I was seeing you starting to get uneasy.

Mona : I knew you were around, but I did not know how to let you know what was happening. There was no way I could shout, and let everybody know I was being abused. Word will spread, and it will not sound good!! There will be a lot more said, and I may even be made the more interested participant.

Ayan : I know, Mom. I trust you!!

Mona : I tried my best to make him leave me. I told him I am a mother. But, all he do was grin as he resumed making me play with his toy.

Ayan : What was it that he whispered?? I initially thought he was going to kiss you!!

Mona : Me, too. I was so worried, I almost peed!!

Ayan : What did he say?!

Mona : He said he had been fucking his own brother's wife for months, now, and he is going to tear my holes apart, just like he treats the other mothers in his life. I really could not believe it was happening. He definitely sounded like someone who can kill a woman, by just fucking her. I was about to cry, and that is when I saw you walking towards me.

Ayan : I knew I had to intervene.

Mona : You came like a true hero, and helped me away from him. I loved how you calmly pushed him far.

Ayan : I will never let anybody hurt you, Mom!!

Mona : What exactly made you believe he was trouble?!

Ayan : I don't know...

Mona : Tell me, Ayan...

Ayan : Maybe, I know men who are like him... Men who see women only as an object of sexual desire.

Mona : And, who are these men?!

Ayan : I meant boys!!

Mona : You are talking about your friends, aren't you?! Now, I know why you never brought any of them home!!

Ayan : Haha!! Maybe...

Mona : Hopefully, Ron does not find a place in that list!! He is too sweet a kid.

Ayan : I am sorry, but yes!!

Mona : What??

Ayan : Actually Ron is the only guy in the list!!

Mona : What?! Shit!! Oh my...

Ayan : Hahaha...

Mona : I cannot believe I said his name when you teased me with your question of who I would want to be with, if I was doing it with your friends... I thought he was harmless.

Ayan : Lol!! You are very bad at reading poeple, Mom. Especially when it comes to understanding what a man wants from you... Haha!! Now, suffer!!

Mona : Okay... Fine, if you insist!! Hahaha... I know you will be there for me, Ayan. He may almost get me naked, but you will save me, again!!

Ayan : Aaha...

Mona : You will, right?! Lol!!

Ayan : I will!! But, only if I am not too tempted into joining him to double penetrate you!!

Mona : Fuck You!!

Ayan : Hehehehe...

Mona : You still haven't told me what exactly Ron did...

Ayan : Well... He has been doing a good job.

Mona : But, with what?!

Ayan : Haha... He has been making serious inroads into a family who considered him their own...

Mona : What?!

Ayan : A muslim family is now at his mercy!! It's quite complicated, Mom - Blackmail, cheating and all sorts of twisted stuff.

Mona : Ohhh... Whatever!! I don't think I want to know. Not another hour of "difficult to put down in words" stories. Please!!

Ayan : Haha...

Mona : Let us just stick to the two of us!!

Ayan : As you wish, Ma'am!!

Mona : Hahaha!! Ayan... I just... Thank you for protecting my modesty. Being taken against my will was the last think I wanted. That too in a place like Delhi, so far away from home - Nobody would have got us justice. You saved me!!

Ayan : I was doing what I had to do as a son!!

Mona : I am proud of you, My Son!! You stopped him from humiliating me. And you also agreed to shake a leg with me, not letting anybody feel an akward incident happened. You were the man among men there. Thank you, Ayan!!

Ayan : Mom... It was my duty!!

Mona : If it was your Dad who had accompanied me, I am not very sure he would have done his duty. I am pretty certain he would have either not cared at all, wasting himself drinking, or he would have just watched as the young stud completely abused me. Maybe every man on the floor would have feeded on me that night!! I am grateful it was you.

Ayan : I am so happy you hate Dad... Hahaha!!

Mona : Haha!! He was a great lover, once. Now, he is nothing but a failed husband.

Ayan : How hot were the times you spent with him on the bed??

Mona : Never as great as what we are going to do!!

Ayan : I can't wait. I am glad Delhi happened to us.

Mona : I will never forget that night, Ayan...

Ayan : We were just too drunk, Mom!!

Mona : Haha... I know, Ayan. I almost even jumped into the swimming pool, dragging you along!! I had never been so drunk my whole life. In-fact, it was only my 3rd time. You can imagine what my state would have been... High!! However you seemed to be fine - Guess you are a regular at the pubs... With your girls!!

Ayan : Haha!! No, Mom... I very rarely drink... And, I don't party much. It was just a fun night there in Delhi... The other functions were tiring, and I was just trying to relax.

Mona : I was surprised you still managed to keep your emptions in check... When I first sensed your stiffness brushing against my butt, I thought you had sent that prick away only to replace his toy with yours. Haha!!

Ayan : Mom!!

Mona : Hahaha... Come on, Ayan. You know you liked that - Athul did!!

Ayan : Well... Can't blame him... You sure looked super sexy that night... Irresistible. Even the newly-wed dude was stealing glaces at you. Hahaha!!

Mona : Haha!! And, you looked equally impressive... Not just the new bride, but also her mother - my best friend, Ramya, had eyes on you.

Ayan : So, what are we looking at?? A fivesome?!

Mona : Hahaha!! We are doing nothing with Ramya... Don't ask me why!! Lol!! But, if you are adamant about a fivesome, we have Vimal to help. I have seen his future-wife's mother, and she is just your type. Hehe!! The kind of things I have to tell to my son...

Ayan : Hahahahaha!! Mom, I am literally laughing out loud, inside the train... We should have started this, a long time ago... At-least before we left for Delhi.

Mona : I know... Or... At-least that last night in Delhi!! I still have no idea how I managed to not pounce on you, in the taxi, on our way back to the hotel. I was leaking, as I sat right next to you!! Now, after knowing what you did to Ahaana inside a car, I so wish I had got myself the same treatment.

Ayan : Haha... Ohh, Mom!! When will you stop talking about my girlfriends?!

Mona : You never told me the full account. You just keep giving me unimportant details.

Ayan : Because it is nothing interesting, Mom!!

Mona : I do not believe that... And, even if that is case, I still want to know... I hope you did not do her inside a moving car!!

Ayan : Haha... Noo!! That is practically impossible.

Mona : Nothing is impossible. Having sex in a moving car, is very much possible... I am definitely making you take me in a moving vehicle!!

Ayan : And who will drive?! I hope you are not intending to bounce on me, when I have the steering in my hand!!

Mona : Lol!! I am not so cruel. We will get somebody to take care of that.

Ayan : What?! And, have sex as he watches??

Mona : Do you mind?! Also, who told you it will be a he?!

Ayan : Aargghhh... Mom!! You were clear you want to keep us within the premises of our house, and you did not want any creeps seeing you with me!!

Mona : I also said I am a feminist, and I decide who I fuck. That also means I decide where I fuck, and who gets to watch me fuck who I want to fuck!!

Ayan : Oh Fuck!! You are one fucked up woman, Mom!!

Mona : Hahaha!! But, seriously, you really did not want to feel my body, once inside the car, that night?! The idea never came in your mind?? Even after you clearly had your fingers rested on either of my tits, as you stopped me from falling into the pool?! Be honest with me!!

Ayan : No, Mom.

Mona : You sure??

Ayan : Yes...

Mona : But, I am convinced I saw you ogle at my deep cleavage when I accidentally showed a little too much, as I got myself out of the cab. I agree I wasn't careful enough with my low-neck, but you always had the option to look away.

Ayan : I wasn't doing that...

Mona : I am going to break your balls if you ever fake innocence, again!! Haha!! What else were you doing then?! Or, did you just assume that it was okay you peeped inside your mother's dress, since everyone around were anyway feasting on her body?!

Ayan : Come on, Mom... It was just one wierd night!!

Mona : I know, Ayan... I don't blame you. But... To be very honest, everything we talked about until now, is not what I really wanted to open up about. I want us both to come clean on what exactly happened inside the room!!

Ayan : Nothing happened inside the room.

Mona : Ayan... Come on... Open up!! At-least respect the topic. Haha!! Tell me, Ayan.

Ayan : Do I really have to??

Mona : You need to, Ayan... We have to talk about it!! It is important we get over our time in Delhi... I really think it is important.

Ayan : Why??

Mona : To get over it!! To bring this to an end!!

Ayan : What if I don't want to?!

Mona : What is this!! How many times do I have to repeat the same phrase?!

Ayan : What if this is a memory I want to cherish??

Mona : Oh My Love... Haha!! I never ever will ask you to forget this trip... And, I will give you a lot more to cherish forever!! But, about Delhi, I know even you need the closure!!

Ayan : What makes you say that??

Mona : Because... Only a mother will truly understand what her son wants!! You don't have to be shy with me.

Ayan : Mom, please...

Mona : Everything will be fine once you reach home... Whatever happened that night will be our new normal.

Ayan : Everything is already new!!

Mona : So, why still bother?! Just tell me what you were feeling that night.

Ayan : Are you sure??

Mona : Yes!!

Ayan : I don't know what got into me, Mom... Maybe it was everything that had been happening over the last few days... Everything from travelling together to sharing the bed!! Maybe, it was what happened at the party... The realisation there are men who see in you greater hotness than I ever did!! Maybe, it was the very craving I have been having for the last few years... Maybe, it was the alcohol!! Things just went out of control.

Mona : I can understand, Ayan... You don't have to worry.

Ayan : I know, Mom!!

Mona : So, yes!! Continue... We have got a head-start... Good!! Now, tell me... Tell me everything... What did you want to do to me once we were back in our room, and on the bed we shared?? We did not even change our clothes. We were so sloshed, and we just crashed. We did not care to make the bed. We did not close the curtains. All we did was switch the lights off.

Ayan : I wanted to hug you, really tight.

Mona : I wished you had hugged me!!

Ayan : Mom!!

Mona : Let it out, Ayan!!

Ayan : I so badly wanted to spoon you and sleep!!

Mona : I wished you did that. I was certain you were right beside me... For a second, I even confirmed you were going to do it. I was ready.

Ayan : I wanted to cuddle on the bed with you!!

Mona : I wished your arms were wrapped around me.

Ayan : You were sleeping, with your back facing me. I knew I had the extremely scintillating thickness of your curves at my disposal, but I still wanted to turn your face around, and kiss you.

Mona : I wasn't sleeping, Ayan... But, I had my eyes closed... Yet, I could easily sense you were looking at me, checking if I had dozed off.

Ayan : I wanted to feel your body!!

Mona : I wished you did... I wished you made a move.

Ayan : I wanted to touch your tits!!

Mona : I felt you bring your palm upto just a few millimeters away from my rack.

Ayan : I really wanted to have my hand on your bust!!

Ayan : I hoped you will slide your fingers inside my top.

Ayan : I checked your firm butt. Though I could hardly see any of it, I traced the shape of your booty, thanks to all the images of your round plump bum I had stored in my head!!

Mona : I did push my ass out for you.

Ayan : I came really close to you, as slyly as I could, and nearly rubbed my hard dong on your cheeks!!

Mona : I almost felt your throbbing pole...

That is why I moaned!!

Ayan : That was all I could take... I rushed to the bathroom. I was scared if you had caught me... But, I also knew I had to unload!!

Mona : I knew when you got out of the bed... I knew you were at the edge.

Ayan : Even as I pulled my black pants down, and got my penis out, I had kept the door open. I don't know if it was the booze, but I was just not concerned!!

Mona : I could see you looking at me, through the reflection on the large glass windows.

Ayan : I was masturbating looking at you, Mona.

Mona : I know!!

Ayan : I mean... Looking at you, Mom!!

Mona : Call me Mona, please!!

Ayan : The light from the toilet hardly brightened the bedroom, but was enough to help perfectly glorify the rear view of you... I stroked my cock shamelessly, letting myself be lost at the sight of your hot figure!!

Mona : I saw your naked cock in all it's grandeur. I felt like I had been hit on the head. I had shock waves sent across my body - It was as if I had been electrocuted. But the very next moment, I was also very proud at how big & complete my son has really grown into. All I wished was you would notice I was watching...

Ayan : I came so fast, that night!! It did not even take me a minute!!

Mona : It was just a few seconds - I could hear you grunt & groan.

Ayan : Once I returned on to the bed, I was

overtaken by lust, almost immediately, again. I felt the urge to turn the lights on, and I did just that.

Mona : Did you like what you saw?!

Ayan : I straightaway observed that your red bodycon dress had it's hem raised all the way up to your thighs. The toned nature of your luscious legs was enough to make me ooze pre-cum, again!!

Mona : Were you surprised?!

Ayan : I doubted you were awake... I feared I was being tested... I had my eyes fixed on you that whole evening, and I was sure your outifit covered a lot more than just your knees. It also hung onto your body very tightly, wrapped around your assets, and there was no chance it would lift itself. But, I also felt it was too impossible that you will do it - To show me what you had underneath!!

Mona : I had done it for you, Ayan!! Just for you!! Infact, I had even dressed up that evening only to impress you!! At-least to get your attention!! I was giving you all the right signals.