Our Adventure to St. Bart's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished Tristan said, " Carla stand up so we can get a few photos of you in that dress' then he said why don't you get in the pool."

Carla said, "Joe, make me another Mojito, please."

She pulled the straps down on her dress and let it drop to the ground. She turned to the cameramen smiled, struck several poses and walked into the pool. She swam a bit then came up out of the water, striking poses as the water was dripping off of her body, her nipples looked so hard with droplets of water hanging on them.

Carla went over to a lounge chair laid down and said, " Tristan and Aaron we had better get some of the more adult photos for Charlie to give to the porno people."

Carla moved her hands to her breasts and caressed and pulled on her nipples making them stand straight up. She spread her legs wide, she looked Aaron in the eyes and said, "Do you like what your see." I bet you have never seen anything like this in any of those strip clubs you like."

We were all speechless and just continued staring, as Carla slid her had down to her already wet pussy and started fingering herself. She never took her eyes off of Aaron; she was feeling no desire to hurry her show as her finger found her clit. Tristan and Aaron were getting all of this on film. She slipped two fingers into her pussy and began fucking herself all the time smiling and performing for the cameras. She slowly slid her fingers up to tantalize her clit as we watched this amazing development before us. Using both hands she spread herself wide for our pleasure so we could see that her clit had grown stiff and slipped out of it's little hood. Aaron let out a small moan; you could see his huge erection. We all had erections, even the gay guys, just not as large as his. She just kept rubbing her clit, she had lost all control and was getting close to a huge orgasm.

Aaron said, "Carla not yet, make yourself wait. I need more video of this special moment."

Carla groaned with disappointment but held off. She continued to hold herself wide open for the camera. Her ass was in constant motion grinding her legs together and then opening them wide as she was pumping up and down.

After a couple of minutes Aaron said softly, "Carla cum for baby. I want to see you explode."

Her fingers flew to her clit furiously trying to quite her rage, her muscles tensed, then froze, and then unleashed. Shaking uncontrollably she rocked her hips back and forth against her finger then screamed. "I am on fire, Ooooohh, Yes, Yesss, I am fucking Cumming! Oh Fuck Yes!"

Carla was covered in perspiration; she just lay there with her eyes closed for a couple of minutes.

When she opened her eyes she said, "That was incredible. Did you get all of that on video?"

Aaron looked at her and said, "Absolutely' an amazing video!"

Carla said, "Good, I don't think I have ever made myself cum that hard before. I hope you guys enjoyed that half as much as I did. We are through for the day; you guys better go home and take care of each other. Aaron, I would take care of you but I am to tired."

The guys left and Carla fell asleep on the lounge chair she had just masturbated for us on, she slept for a couple of hours, when she woke she went pee and asked for another Mojito, climbed back on her chair took a drink and asked for a pizza. I called in the order and asked them to deliver. Carla told me she had no idea that she could do that in front of four men but she got so turned on and it felt so good.

She said, "I hope you aren't upset with me, I just lost total control. I loved you guys looking at my pussy and clit. Did you see Aaron's erection, he is huge? That's all I could think about was that big thing in me! What has happened to me?"

I said, "I am not upset at all, you looked so beautiful playing with yourself and when you came it was amazing seeing my wife cum for the camera, this is going to be a great video that we will enjoy for years and yes I did notice Aaron's giant hard on, I am surprised we all didn't cum all over ourselves."

The pizza delivery man came to the door, I let him in and he went directly to the bar put the pizza down looked over at Carla and said hi, he has been to our villa several times before and new what to expect, I could see that he enjoyed what he saw. We sat and ate our pizza and enjoyed a glass of wine.

I said, "You looked absolutely gorgeous this afternoon when you exploded, sweetie! Did you enjoy it?"

Biting her lip she looked at me with lazy eyes, enjoying the way I had started touching her nipples. She was still relishing the euphoria following her orgasm, feeling relaxed after finally getting the release she needed she answered simply, "Yes."

I said, "I almost lost it watching you. I took a second and studied her magnificent body."

Carla said, "I am glad you guys enjoyed watching me pleasure myself,"

I took her hand and walked her to the bedroom, laid her on her back and spread her legs. I put my tongue in her pussy searching for her clitoris when I heard her moan, "Oh fuck yes." I new I was in the right spot. I kept fucking her with my tongue.

She hollered out, "Fuck me, that feels so fucking good!"

I raised up and said, "You like that?"

She shouted, "Oh god yes!"

I said, "Do you want to cum for me?"

Carla said, "Oh yes, I want to cum on your face. Please baby, please Joe, make me cum!"

I resumed fucking her with my tongue. I pushed my face deep into her cunt and then the magic happened.

She screamed out, "Ohhh fucking yessss!"

Her orgasm struck with full force. When she settled down I moved up and we kissed our tongues swirling back and forth. I love the softness of her lips on mine. She rolled over on top of me and looked me in the eyes and said, "Know it's your turn, I am going to fuck you hard!"

She climbed on inserted my cock and started riding me fast. I raised up and sucked first one nipple than the other as she continued ride me.

She looked down at me and said, "Oh Joe, that feels so good. You know just how to play with my boobies. I love it when guys look at these big things, I know they want to suck them, it makes so horny.

I said Loudly, "Carla fuck me, I am Cumming!"

With that I blasted a huge load of cum into her just as she had her third orgasm of the day. She fell into my arms and we kissed for a few minutes and then we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

We got up early the next morning, went out by the pool and had our morning coffee. Carla had made arrangements for the cleaning lady to come early and change the beds and straighten the house.

Tristan called and told us that they would be there between 11:00 and noon. He told her not to get cleaned up that he wanted to get some shots of her in the shower and then Riley would do her hair and makeup. He also wanted to know if she had someone coming to do the porn shoot. She told him that she did not and that she and Aaron had talked about it a couple of times and they wanted to do it themselves.

After the call I said, "Carla I didn't know that you and Aaron had already discussed the porn video."

Carla said, "We have talked two different times and he told me that he really wants to fuck me. When we were doing the style show and then again when we at the club dancing he told me he had to fuck me or he was going to go crazy. So I decided that if he wants me that bad, why not. You have told me it was okay with you as long as you are there. Joe, are you still okay with it?"

I said, "I love you so much, I don't want to lose you. I do like seeing you pleasured by other men. I want you to just let go and enjoy the moment. Do you think our marriage can survive you fucking another man again?"

Carla looked me in the eyes and said; "I don't know what has happened to me since I started fucking other men. I was scared at first but now I enjoy it very much. I have great orgasms with you but it is exciting to have another man inside me and make me cum. I want to fuck Aaron's big black cock just once; I want to feel him shooting his load into my little pussy. I don't know if we will ever do something like this again but when it is all said and done, I want you! I love you and only you, the rest is just sex for fun. I think our marriage will be just fine. The only thing that worries me is that a lot of people will see me in this porn movie, I hope it doesn't get out on the internet but you never know for sure that it won't, but regardless a lot of people will see me including my old boss Charlie. They will see every part of my body and me having multiple orgasms not fake ones but the real thing. Can you handle all that?"

I said, " I know it sounds sick but just talking about it makes me so horny. I want you to enjoy that big black cock and then you and I can watch the video whenever we want to relive the experience. I don't mind people seeing your body because I know how much you love showing off your magnificent body. If the video does get out on the internet, which I hope it doesn't, you could make some really big money. I love you more than anything in the world, just let go and enjoy every orgasm."

Carla said, "Thanks Joe, I needed to hear that."

Carla put on a WW thong and we went out by the pool to wait for the guys. Tristan, Riley and Aaron arrived and went right to work setting up in our master bath. Riley worked on Carla's hair, her told her it would get wet in the shower scene but he would fix it afterwards.

Aaron came over to me and said, "Joe, you know what is going to happen later and I need know if you are okay with Carla and I making this porn movie?"

I said, "Aaron I am good with it as long as Carla is, don't hurt her with that huge cock. If she says no that means no, otherwise I want you to make her have one orgasm after another and I want you to enjoy this wonderful woman and her body."

Carla came in from the pool and went to our bedroom. Tristan wanted some photos of her in her nightgown, which she rarely wears, she usually sleeps nude. She put on a white linen full-length gown, she went and got her coffee and went out to the patio. Tristan had her do a bunch of poses, when the sunlight hit her gown just right you could see her nude body thru the fabric. He wanted a few more photos of her in pajamas but she doesn't have any others. She moved to the shower, dropped her gown went in and got wet. She was soaping herself and posing for the camera. She soaped her tits and pulled on her nipples, she ran her fingers between her legs and rubbed her pussy while smiling at Aaron who knew he would be in her before long. She washed her hair while Tristan and Aaron were taking photo after photo.

Carla came out of the shower and Riley helped her dry off then he took her into the other bedroom to work on her hair and makeup. While she was getting ready I made margaritas for everyone, I took Carla and Riley theirs. Carla drank hers down and ordered another to help settle her nerves.

Carla came out by the pool after having her hair and makeup done. She didn't bother to put on any clothes; she looked absolutely gorgeous in all her naked glory. She walked over to Aaron sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck, She kissed him long and hard, we could see Carla's tongue darting in and out of his mouth. Tristan and Riley grabbed the cameras and started filming.

Carla stood up and said, "Aaron, take off those clothes, I want to see and touch that giant cock that you keep telling me that you want to stick in me."

Aaron took off his clothes; Carla took Aaron by the hand and walked him toward the guest bedroom where all the lights and equipment was setup for the video. Aaron walked over to Riley and took the video camera, he walked behind Carla videoing her ass as each check rose and fell with each beautiful step. She got to the guest room door turned around smiled into the camera, rubbed her pussy and went in. Aaron returned the camera to Riley and followed her.

Carla said, "Aaron come over to the couch and sit beside me."

Aaron did as he was told. Carla reached for his massive cock, which was not fully hard, she couldn't get her tiny hand all the way around his thickness as she started stroking him. Aaron soon became fully erect. Carla looked down at his beautiful black cock rising right up in front of her wet pussy. She couldn't believe his enormous size, he must have been 10 inches or more in length. She stared in awe for a moment as she continued stroking him.

Aaron's eyes danced between Carla's amazing body and her tiny hand gripping him as she pleased him. He remember the first moment he saw her swim ashore on St. Bart's, he knew he wanted to play with her, however due to her stunning beauty he didn't think he would have any chance with her. Then he got to know her better during the style show followed by her dancing with him after the show. Than again at a club on St. Bart's where she was so friendly and openly sexy even in front of Joe. Now he could barely believe his luck, she was sitting next to him playing with his cock as she looked into his eyes.

Aaron said, "Carla you're breathtaking! Simply breathtaking. I want to explore every inch of your body, but I don't want to do anything that you wouldn't want me to!"

Looking into Aaron's eyes Carla could see he was being truly genuine. A few seconds later as she watched him stroke his own erection with his eyes locked on hers as he did so. She felt flattered by what he was doing. She knew the pleasure he was bringing upon himself was being heightened by the act of looking at her sitting completely naked and relaxed at his side.

Carla moved to the floor and knelt in front of him. She leaned forward and took his enormous cockhead in her mouth. She almost couldn't get her mouth open wide enough to take him in. She slid his cock in until she couldn't take more without gagging. She began working it in and out slowly at first then with increasing enthusiasm. She started licking his big veined cock with her tongue. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft from the base all the way to the head. Carla continued to admire and worship his huge prick, licking it up and down and kissing it. She told him it was the most beautiful cock she had ever seen and she just couldn't get enough of it.

Aaron pulled her up and ran his fingers over her nipples. She could feel them getting even harder than they were just a few seconds before. She wanted him to touch her more and more as he continued to play with her.

Carla looked into Aaron's eyes and said, "I love to have my nipples played with."

She pushed her chest forward toward his mouth. He could feel his mouth watering as he continued to admire her breasts, loving how her perfect nipples stood so prominently off her chest. She cupped and fondled her breasts; she pulled and rolled her erect nipples. She said, "Do you like it when I play with them?"

Aaron never answered he just sucked in one nipple then the other as she offered them to him. Carla's arousal rose quickly. The sexual stimulation was incredible. She closed her eyes so as to just feel the erotic sensations.

Tristan and Riley were recording all of this; they were both using video cameras and constantly moving around the bed. Tristan kept telling Carla to look into the cameras; I want the viewers of this video to see the look in your eyes as they take in the sight of you having an orgasm.

Aaron picked Carla up and carried her across the room to the bed. He laid her on her back and slid his cock up and down her slit teasing them both.

Carla said, "That feels so good. "

Aaron said, "Carla, Please may I fuck you now?"

Carla said, "Yes, Oh Yes, fuck me Aaron."

Aaron put his large cockhead at the opening of her pussy and began to part Carla's lips. He continued slowly applying more and more pressure and eventually Carla's lips fully parted he started filling her warm cunt with his huge cock,

Carla called out, "Oh Fuck," as Aarons cock slid inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy. "Oh my god," she continued as Aaron slid further inside her. It was like nothing Carla had ever felt. The way Aaron was completely filling her pussy was unbelievable. The sensation was indescribable. The only thing she thought about was letting this man fuck her as passionately and lustfully as he could. She thought she was going to cum after his first thrust.

After Aaron had bottomed out in her pussy, he pulled back and slowly entered again. "Oh fuck," she cried out as Aaron pushed forward burying his 10 inch cock deep in her again. "It is so fucking big. It feels so good." Aaron continued slowly fucking his cock in and out of Carla's precious little box. The walls of her pussy stretched and gripped tightly on his huge shaft. "Fuck," Carla would call out each time Aaron thrust forward. He increased his tempo a bit and Carla continued, "Oh my god you are so fucking deep". Aaron continued and soon Carla lost all control of her responses, "Fuck!! Fuck!! Oh Fuck!!

Carla couldn't contain herself any longer she arched her back and looked straight into the camera lens and cried out, "Oh fuck, Yes, Yes, I am Cumming!" She screamed out as a tremendous orgasm crashed through her body. Aaron just continued ramming his cock deep inside her. He was deeper than anything she ever could have imagined. Just as her orgasm subsided, Carla called out, "Oh shit. I am Cumming again," and she exploded again with another orgasm even stronger than the first. She gasped for air as her body shook uncontrollably, her skin tingling and her vagina clenching his cock. She almost blacked out from the sensation.

Aaron stopped all motion and held Carla in place. He loved the feel of her pussy squeezing his cock, but he was a long way from his own orgasm. He hadn't even broken a sweat. Besides having a long cock he also had staying power and usually gave his partners several orgasms.

After a few minutes, Carla came back to earth and regained her senses. Her body stopped shaking, although her pussy still throbbed around his cock.

Carla said, "That was incredible. Did you cum?"

Aaron smiled and said, "No, I am just getting started."

Carla said, "Aaron I need a break."

He pulled out of her and rolled over beside her. She kissed him and said, "I have never had so many back to back orgasms. That was amazing. She looked at his erect cock, smiled and said, I see you need to cum."

Carla looked around the room at the three of us just staring.

Carla said, "Joe would you get Aaron and I some water and another margareta, we aren't even close to done.

I put my hard cock back in my pants and went and made us all a drink. When I came back Carla was laying next to Aaron stroking his huge cock.

She looked at me smiled and winked, took her margarita and swallowed most of it in one long drink.

She looked at us and said, "I hope you guys got all of that on video, I don't know how good the video will be but it is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

Aaron said, "Tristan when you guys are ready I would like to do doggie."

Carla's eyes flashed wide open as she smiled, as she loved to be taken that way. She flipped over onto her knees and elbows, raised her ass in the air and spread her knees apart. Aaron could feel his cock throb; he loved taking a woman this way. He wasted no time shoving his cock into her.

Aaron said, "Carla I will go slow until you feel comfortable taking all of me."

Carla said, "Aaron, I want to me cum again!"

He started going in and out slowly until he bottomed out against her cervix with his entire cock in her. She never flinched. All she said, "Oh shit that's deep, fuck me like you mean it, and do it hard". He started slamming into her, time and time again. She couldn't believe he had such stamina, and that he hadn't cum yet. The bed shook and they both talked dirty to each other as he continued to bottom out his entire cock inside her.