Our Cabin Adventure

Story Info
Our night at the cabin turns fantasy into reality.
1.1k words
4.21
69k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Lynn and I recently became a big fan of a resort up in northern Wisconsin that included cabins of various sizes. One could rent a cabin that slept up to eight people and many accommodated two to four people. We enjoyed renting an intimate cabin that had one bedroom and living area. It also included a hot tub inside and a sauna nearby. We are both in our early thirties, but with no kids yet as our jobs have required much time away from home.

This year we decided to stay for a week that allowed me to get serious about fishing and for Lynn to get some sun at the beach and read. Lynn is a dream in terms of looks with nice legs and breasts that are firm as she takes great care of her body. I am sure that she will get some glances this week while laying out at the beach in her black bikini.

This is our third time at the resort and one thing everyone enjoys is the happy hour that the main lodge puts on every night. Guests can mingle, get to know whose is staying next to them and maybe even meet another couple to hang out with for the week. This year was no exception as we soon met Tom and Susan who ended up being in the cabin next to ours. They both looked like they were in their early forties and mentioned they left the kids back home with friends. They came off looking successful in terms that both were very attractive and seemed to be very confident. We shared our cabin number with them and mentioned any night they may want a cocktail to share we were open to a nightcap any night.

We went back to our place slightly buzzed after happy hour and Lynn mentioned what a handsome couple Tom and Susan were. We have some attractive friends back home and I often joke with Lynn who she would hook up with if given the chance. She usually blushes and turns away.

Back in the cabin we opened our bottle of wine, got some towels and headed to the sauna. Lynn looked hot with her tan, dark hair and brown eyes as she wrapped a towel around herself and walked to the near sauna. We would both be naked by now, but the sauna is shared between two cabins and somebody may pop in. When inside the heated room I gave her a big kiss and touched her thigh. Within minutes of us getting adjusted, Tom walked in. I guess he had the same idea. I asked about his wife, Susan, and he mentioned she was inside their cottage laying down.

The room felt great as it was getting hot from the stove. Lynn mentioned if it was ok if she took off her towel because of the heat. Tom looked at me and I said of course. Lynn took the upper half of her towel off and I caught Tom gazing at her beautiful C cup breasts.

She was dripping with sweat and everyone was getting hot.

We all shared some more wine, stepped outside to cool off and came back in. Tom mentioned we all take our towels off because of the heat. To my surprise Lynn was the first to say what a good idea that would be. I found that to be quite intriguing as I was a bit aroused by the idea. We all were naked and Lynn gave me a devilish grin. Tom looked excited as well as I could tell he was getting aroused with the scene. At this point there was no small talk. Everyone in the room seemed a bit aroused and Lynn sat now with her long legs spread a bit. I couldn't help myself and started getting hard.

The room now was height in sexual tension when only minutes ago it was at ease. Was Lynn fulfilling a fantasy? She turned to me and without speaking lowered her head and starting sucking my cock with long strokes. This was surreal. I looked over at Tom. He did not speak, but was now stroking his own cock.

I took Lynn and turned her toward Tom. I told her that I would like to see her help Tom out a bit, and I was totally fine with it. She glanced at Tom who was now very hard. For a guy in his forties he was fit, with some grey streaks in his hair, but a guy who looked very strong. She walked over to him naked and gave him a slight kiss on the lips. She kissed her way down his chest and now started sucking on Tom's cock.

Lynn was into this like a woman possessed. Sweat dripped from Tom and my wife as he laid back and she was now sucking him with big, long strokes. Lynn stopped, turned to me and asked if I was ok. I nodded as my cock was now as hard as a rock. I moved closer to them. I sat next to Tom as Lynn was now below us on the lower bench going back and forth between cocks.

I felt so aroused sitting naked next to another guy my wife was both pleasing. His body was getting hard as well as Lynn was really into his cock. She asked again if I was ok and mentioned to Tom she wanted to fuck him. She pulled Tom down to the lower bench and I watched as my wife lowered herself down onto his cock. I will say that Tom had a pretty big cock and I watched Lynn's eyes get wide as she let out a huge moan as he entered her. Lynn started rocking back and forth. This was not sex. This was primal fucking as Lynn and Tom started into a furious rhythm. Lynn was looking up at me while fucking and i was stroking furiously. Tom grabbed her ass and kept pulling himself deeper and deeper into Lynn. Lynn was moaning loudly and now pulling on Toms shoulders to keep the rhythm going. Bodies were covered in sweat and a loud yell and scream came from my wife. Tom came inside her and both just came off a giant climax. My cock exploded now too from the action and came a huge load. Lynn gave Tom a passionate kiss and then kissed me. She mentioned it was a fantasy come to fruition.

We all cooled down a bit from the excitement, but I wondered how we would move forward. This was Monday, and we would see Tom and Susan more often this week. We parted the sauna that night knowing there was more to come.