Our Friends, The Knights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm was rapturous and went on for what seemed like forever. It began receding in little waves, Kay would lift up her crotch as if catching each wave and attempting to capture it for another moment. She lay back breathing like a fish out of water, then as Leo finally lifted his face, she began rubbing herself and groaning, satisfied for the moment only.

Looking at Kay, Leo said, "That's just a start honey!" turning to Lyn he said, "Ready to give Jack a taste of paradise Lyn?"

"I think he deserves some Leo!" Lyn smiled seductively at me.

Pulling Kay back to his side and lazily massaging her boobs.

"Lets watch Jack honey." He nuzzled her neck. " I want to see cum fly!"

Lyn leaned over and started a slow kiss, swirling inside my mouth, tasting her fluids. It blossomed into a growing need for more, more and still more.

She raised up off the sofa and going to her knees, pulled her lips from my mouth and lowered them to my swollen dick. I jumped as she took me into her mouth in small increments and I fell back, boneless into the sofa.

Lyn's tongue was magic as it swirled and teased its way over me. I could finally sense my cum boiling in my prostate and knew it was going for a fantastic ride out of my cock, and into Lyn's mouth and throat. She brought me close and then backed off.

My nuts were going crazy. They wanted; nay needed to erupt soon. Sensing my need, Kay brought me back up to the edge. She licked base to crown.

I was ready, I felt the beginnings first in my toes, then it traveled up my legs to my ass, I clenched my buttocks to slow down my cum, but Lyn was having none of that. She swirled her tongue once more over my frenulum and I felt my cum boil over and up through my dick deep into her throat. Lyn removed her mouth from my dick and watched.

I heard Leo say to Kay," Watch Lyn work his cock, he's going to scream. She loves doing this!"

My dick felt like one of those cartoon cannons, the one's that swell up, then shoot. My cum shot up a foot at least! Then the cannon recocked and fired again, and again, and again. I was bucking like a bronco from the hips. The jubilance of cumming was overwhelming to my senses.

I came for so long I was getting hoarse, as one wave hit me, another built up. I felt Lyn's mouth return to sucking me for minutes as I now ejaculated into her mouth. I was beginning to see black when she decided to let me survive.

Giving me one more suck, Lyn Looked me in the eyes she said. "Wait til you cum in my pussy, I'll take you to paradise!"

I just thought I was already in paradise. I was wrong.

As my dick started to harden yet again, I felt strangely horny.

*

Hey Y'all!

if ya liked this one, leave a comment and I'll release Part 2

Regards

jack


12