Our Girlfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
The further adventures of Elle and Hal.
4k words
4.02
32.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalElle
HalElle
14 Followers

This story follows the events of Vegas Hardcore. Henry and Elle have returned from Vegas.


Chapter One

My clock alarm on my phone went off; I could tell that it was still dark, as I touched the off icon. Just as I turned back over to catch another couple of minutes of sleep, Elle, lying on her side, with her back to me, reached back and slipped her hand around my half hard cock. Within seconds I was faced with a dilemma.

I had had a few too many shots of tequila with my favorite bartender/waitress Camilla, last night, at this new sports bar she moonlights at on Friday nights and I could really use the extra sleep. On the other hand, my wife who was now softly stroking me, felt really good. She was using a really delicate touch that was just enough to keep me hard without making me come. After about ten minutes later she turned over and began licking and biting first one of my nipples and then the other. My decision was

made for me.

I reached down and pulled her chin up to my face and kissed her. We licked each other's lips and pressed our tongues into each other's mouth. I lay on my side and pulled her into my body, and began to play with her pierced right nipple. Her moan was muffled by my mouth. We slowly wrestled with each other until she slid up and sat on my face, my mouth recreating on and in her pussy what I had been doing to her mouth.

Elle spit into her hand, leaned back, grabbed my hardness and started rubbing it again. I was in my own little world at this point. The room was dark, I could see nothing; my wife's muscular thighs covered my ears, effectively making me deaf; and my mouth was having the most intimate conversation it could have with her pussy.

Elle let go of my cock and rose slightly sliding back on my body until her pussy reached my cock. She slipped the head into herself and bent over to kiss me. She was velvety soft and so warm inside. I started to raise my hips and she whispered that she would be doing the fucking this morning. I stopped pushing and ran my hands along her hips and waist. Elle reached down and took my wrists and pulled them up behind my head.

Lately she has expressed interest in exploring her dominant side and I was interested in helping her learn about herself as well as see how I would react to a different side of her. I thought it would be interesting to see how I, an admitted alpha male would respond to giving up control, completely.

Elle was gripping my wrists and holding me in place while slowly, painfully slowly fucking me. I would have sped up, fucked harder, but she was on top, controlling the action. Don't misunderstand I was definitely enjoying this early morning sex. Elle was placing little bites on my chin, my neck, my cheek. It wasn't painful but the pace and tenderness of her torture sent me over the edge. I came inside of her,

and despite my attempt to keep still. My body betrayed me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. When I opened my eyes, Elle was staring into my eyes.

She merely whispered: "You came before me, without permission..." she slipped up and off of my cock, placing her clean shaven pussy over my mouth once again: "Clean my cunt, slut." She growled. The first of my semen slowly dripping from her swollen lips touched my mouth. I had tasted my own cum in Vegas from a post blow job kiss, but this was a big step from that. Still, it was my own cum and my own wife's pussy. I licked the first drops into my mouth and swallowed, I could feel Elle shudder from the realization of what I was beginning to do. Not bitter, not really very salty...it had almost no taste really.

I licked around the lips and Elle's opening and that was enough for my bride as she began to grind her pussy onto my face. I shoved my tongue inside of her and more cum came down into my mouth. I was licking, probing, swallowing and along with those sensations the realization that her macho, ex-jock husband was eating his own cum out of her pussy sent her into a long wet orgasm. The former gymnast gracefully rolled over on to her back, lying next to me. "Fuck that was good..." she whispered.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"It was okay," I answered honestly. "Would you like to eat some from the source?" She whispered in a soft but excited manner.

"You mean, would I suck some other guy's cock? Only if he had 40 inch DD tits..." I responded, also honestly.

"Would you fuck a guy for me, so I could watch? Maybe in a threesome with me?" she asked softly.

"I would do a threesome with you...female or male...I don't know if I could get it hard to fuck a guy," and I paused, "But for you I'd try...no cocksucking though." I finished.

"What if I make him suck you?" I sighed and rose from the bed to go to the bathroom, "I'd have to see...." Elle whispered, but I still heard her say, "Oh, yes we will...see."

I turned back and saw that she had her eyes closed, her right hand between her legs and her left hand pinching and squeezing her nipple....

After a shower, then walking and feeding Achilles, our Siberian husky, I made coffee. It was 8:30am when Elle came downstairs. She was all showered and primped and dressed. She was wearing a tight, grey, buttoned down, dress shirt along with a tight, narrow, black skirt. She was carrying some black high heeled pumps in one hand and one of her giant Coach carryalls in the other hand. I asked where she was headed off to on Saturday morning.

As she poured a half a cup of coffee into her travel mug and said she had a meeting at her old office with Chase her former boss, to discuss which clients she was taking with her and who was staying with his firm. This was all based on a decision that Elle made in Las Vegas, during our recent trip there, to open her own office.

We had been home from our very wild adventure, in Las Vegas, for two months. The toughest thing she did upon returning home was to tell everyone that she was going out on her own and opening up her one office. She was a financial advisor and was the top revenue producer at the firm. We talked at length and both felt it was time for her to strike out on her own. She had had a very tough time telling her boss, Chase. He had given Elle her start and she was fiercely loyal to him, but it was really the right time.

Chase also had a huge crush on Elle which we both knew. I knew because one day while shooting pool with me and a lot of beers, a less than sober Chase told me he would give anything for one night in bed with Elle. I didn't get mad at all, I understood. Elle stands 5'3" in bare feet, although she is usually wearing 4-5 inch pumps, one of my two major fetishes. She has flaming red hair to her shoulders, to frame a beautiful Scottish-Irish face. Her body is lightly tanned (she is half Scottish and half Irish) and she is a walking, talking super heroine.

In fact, I use her body as a model for my lead female character in one of the two comic books that I write and draw. She lifts weights daily, along with an intense swimming regimen and practices yoga. Her breasts, my other major fetish, are enhanced 34Ds with proud, erect nipples, of which, the right one is pierced by a platinum ring.

Elle has three ways of dressing: professional woman in smart suits or wrap dresses in sensible business heels; gym rat sweats with cross trainers and weight lifting gloves; and Saturday night exhibitionist. Saturday nights and some occasional Fridays, Elle goes into her hot closet. It's a separate closet that houses her bad girl clothes. High heel shoes, very short skirts and dresses, boy sized dress shirts, low cut tops, sheer ones, backless ones, and skin tight jeans in leather, denim and suede. We've had some fun playing our game this past year.

Our game is a kind of catch and release human fishing game and Elle is the bait. Elle and I will enter a large bar separately (I usually enter first) and I find an inconspicuous place, but one from where I can see her enter, easily. Then she comes in and walks around. Her excuse, when she inevitably gets offered a drink by some guy or guys is that she's waiting for a friend. I enjoy seeing guys fall all over themselves trying to attract her attention and keep it. It gets Elle's motor running as well. And over the last year she's really come to enjoy showing of her hard earned body.

Now Elle grabbed her oversized bag, kissed me and said she'd be back by 1:00 so I could take her to lunch. That was fine as I was behind on my deadline for the latest issue of one of the two comic books that I produce. As she walked downstairs to the garage, Achilles and I went upstairs to get to work...

...I looked at my watch, it was noon. Elle would be here in an hour or so. We had a lunch date and I had a surprise for her. I ran into my closet and got dressed, some Levis', a dark, blue Ralph Lauren dress shirt and my black cowboy boots. (It's a habit I picked up when I lived in Texas, years ago.) On the way past my office, I grabbed part of my surprise and placed it by the front door. I took Achilles, for a quick walk. As we walked back up to the front door of our townhouse, Elle pulled up into the driveway in her Red Corvette. I leaned over, kissed her and told her to stay in the car. I let the dog inside, and grabbed the picnic basket I left at the door. I got inside the Vette and sat the basket on my lap.

Elle said she couldn't believe I wasn't insisting on driving. I told her I was working on my control issues. I told Elle how to get where we were going; our destination was only 12 blocks away. We pulled up to a converted loft building that was once a small factory. I clicked a button on my phone and the garage door opened. Elle pulled inside, and I directed her into the third parking space. She turned off the engine and asked what this place was.

I told her it was her new office. I took her hand and led her to the elevator. I told her she was going to need a place to have clients over. She protested that she had planned on using our house for a while. I politely said it wasn't professional enough for some clients and this was a place that I was thinking of leasing for myself as a studio, but this was much better for her.

We stepped off the elevator and up to a glass door that had Cardinal Financial Services on it. I was pleased that Elle liked the way it sounded as a business. I handed her the key and she walked in looking at the reception area, with Secretary's desk and two small sofas for waiting guests to sit on.

Once in the inner door, there was a hallway, on the left was a copy/print room, and on the other side was a small washroom. As the Hall ended, there were two doors. The one to the left led to a nice little kitchen and place to eat lunch, while the door ahead opened into Elle's office.

Once past that door a large table dominated the room; Elle's desk would have plenty of room for her laptop and files. I had a beautiful leather couch against the wall opposite the desk. Two leather chairs were in front of the table and a larger one behind. Walking to the window, Elle could see the river just below. She came over and threw her arms around me kissing me. We like kissing, I started to get distracted, and softly pushed back against my love.

"Look through that door," I whispered while pointing at a door behind her chair. She turned and walked around the table and opened the door, it was a fully appointed bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet and sink.

"Wow, this is terrific; thank you...I love you." Elle blurted out and pushed herself into me. Her arms went around my neck and her tongue into my mouth. We stood kissing for a few minutes and I slowly walked us over to the big brown leather couch and sank down onto its butter soft cushions still holding on to each other. I reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulled it down... "I have to see a client this afternoon," she whispered, unconvincingly.

I pulled her skirt all the way off. "I have to meet him in two hours..." I pulled her thong panties off and slid two fingers into her already wet pussy. "Unhh...fuck, this is..." I stopped her from talking by putting my mouth on hers. Her body took over from her mind and she undid my belt and the button of my jeans. Her hand reached in and found my cock. "No underwear, you slut..." she growled, "You planned this...okay, big boy...c'mere!"

She pulled my cock up toward her slit and I had no choice but to follow. I slid into her and bracing myself, I began to thrust in and out of her. She ran her fingernails across my ass cheeks and bit at my lip. As I mentioned, since Vegas, she's been a little more aggressive when we have sex. She's been hinting about trying some BDSM. I'm trying to be less of a control freak. I'm even occasionally letting others drive.

I'm working very hard to not always make the decision on what movie to go see, which restaurant to eat at. It's not easy, but I don't seem have no problems letting go with Elle. She's the one person I completely trust. She just brought my attention back to her by sticking a finger in my ass. The other hand went up to my throat, "Pay attention big boy, pay attention!" We continued to fuck and then her phone rang, She reached for her bag and fumbling found it and answered. She tried to stop me from thrusting into her; that just made me push harder.

She was trying to give directions to her client on her new office, when I slapped her ass hard; she yelped and glared at me. I could feel the vibrations of a coming orgasm build in her. Whoever this client was he was having a hard time with directions and my wife was having a hard time focusing. I licked her in her free ear; she grunted and punched me hard in the side.

It was a good shot; those boxing lessons from last summer were effective. I realized I kind of liked her aggression. So did Elle, as she started cumming. She started saying: "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...YES...yes...." I climbed off her, stood and stuck my still hard cock back in my pants. I wanted to get back down there and really fuck her. She looked amazing lying on the couch, skirt off, her blouse half open, still wearing her heels. On the other hand, she was glaring at me.

I leaned down and helped her up she started in on me about being on a business call and me trying to embarrass her. She pushed me, and I laughed, I don't know why, but I did. She got up in my face on her toes and grabbed my shirt collar, "You think this is funny?" And she slapped me, not too hard, kind of somewhere between play and a real hit. I looked at her and told her: "Harder..." her eyes changed; she looked at me as if she were making a decision.

She put her hand down at her side with the palm up. I whispered, "You want to be in charge, so harder...slut!" Her eyes flashed and she slapped me hard, really hard. I felt it on my cheek and I admit in my cock. She saw what happened in my eyes and turned her head a little. She reached up and put her other hand around my neck and squeezed, very hard. Standing on her toes, she leaned in to me and whispered: "So you're ready to play rough, finally...okay..." she was breathing heavy, she looked at me intensely and then closed her eyes and kissed me...with her hand still around my neck.

I smiled: "That's a hot look; you should stay that way for your new client." I backed away as Elle stood there in a half open shirt and high heels, giving me the finger and a smirk.

I walked out, took the elevator down to the first floor and walked until I saw a cab....

Later that afternoon, I was drawing the last page of this month's comic, the sci-fi one, I also do a superhero comic, but that was complete and at my editor's. Achilles barked, and then the bell rang. My den is on the third floor in the back of the house so I couldn't see who it was. Achilles raced down the stairs ahead of me barking and wagging his tail, informing me that it was a friend rather than stranger.

"Susan!" Our neighbor from a few doors down was standing in my doorway. I had a schoolboy crush on Susan. She was as sweet as anyone I had ever met. She was a divorcee with a daughter about to graduate high school and a son in college. Susan was a Greek Goddess; Susan was 41, 5'8" with a deep Greek, tanned, lean runner's body. She had gotten implants from the same doctor Elle had, only C's in her case, and actually it was Susan who had recommended her doctor to Elle. In fact Susan got the implants to keep her jerk of an ex-husband interested in her. It didn't work.

She was divorced; her husband left her for a 22 year old airhead, and also left Susan with two kids, a 18 year old daughter, Jackie who was growing into just as beautiful and sweet a person as her mother and a 19 year old son, Jesse, who was in his first year of college. Susan and I had gotten very close emotionally in Vegas. Physically as well, Of course she had only sucked my cock for a few seconds, literally, before we were interrupted. But there was

a developing of deep feelings between us. Something I needed to be very careful with.

"Hi, H! How are you?" she drawled with that sexy Georgia accent.

I pulled her in and hugged her. "I thought you were mad at me, I haven't seen you since we got back."

She stayed in my arms but leaned back, "I thought you were angry at me, leavin' you like that." She meant leaving me, in Vegas, with a steel hard cock with her lipstick on it...twice.

"Nope, I'm not angry at you now or ever." I whispered.

Susan pulled herself out of my arms and stepped back. "Remember our talk about Jesse? I'd still like it if you spoke to him..." I remembered our talk. Susan was worried that Jesse was gay, because he wasn't dating, he was working as a male dancer at a strip club near the campus where he was on the freshman football team, and he had some kind of "mentor" at the club he worked at.

"I traded texts with him last week, and I'm driving down there next weekend to play golf and talk to him."

Susan's eyes got big: "Oh, H, no need! He's coming up this weekend." She threw her arms around me and kissed me again. This was a very chaste kiss; I playfully swatted her on her rear and said: "That's great news, I'll stop by tomorrow." Susan looked at me, very seriously, and then leaned in and kissed me, not quite an Elle kiss but better than the one before, almost like she did in Vegas. After a while we broke away from each other and she blushed deeply enough that it showed through her tan.

"Thank you, that was nice." I said.

She looked at me very calmly and said: "I don't know who I think I'm foolin'...I'm going to sleep with you, I think about it every day...I just don't want to mess up things with you and Elle." Susan turned as she said this, more to herself that to me.

I changed the subject, "Uh, Susan, since when do you dress like that?" I asked noticing that the woman who usually wears mom jeans and other non-hot clothes was wearing a short, tight, white cashmere sweater that her now erect nipples were pushing against and a pair of white, low-cut, very tight jeans that showed a lot of tanned skin between the sweater and the jeans...and what I recognized as Elle's 5 inch black pumps from Vegas.

She turned and asked, "You don't like what I'm wearing?" I leaned against the doorway with my arms folded and told her she knows I like what she's wearing, I just want to know who she's wearing it for. "I'm picking up some papers for Chase, from his lawyer, and then meeting s friend at Mangoes."

Mangoes is a serious pick up bar in one of the chic hotels downtown. I guessed she wasn't meeting one of her girl friends. I went there a couple of times with my buddy Paul and it does get loud and rowdy after 3:00 during the week, when the Traders get off work. This was a Saturday, who knew what this afternoon would be like?

She blew me a kiss and climbed into her convertible VW Beetle and drove off. I looked at Achilles, he looked at me.

HalElle
HalElle
14 Followers
12