Our Little Secret?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was involuntarily stroking his own cock from the closet watching his wife lose control and not be able to resist this man that she had only been hanging out with for a few hours..

"Um.... I don't know... I just... well... um... I think... ohhhhhhhh" was the last thing out of her lips as she slowly sank down on Kyle's lap, straddling his thighs. Mark watched her pussy lips part as they prepared to take this enormous cock inside her. She lowered down and then up slightly to make sure his cock was nice and coated with her juice so it would ease in comfortably. Once she was all the way down on him, his cock disappeared into her pussy.

She couldn't control her movements, her moans, nothing. This had to have been the biggest cock she ever took inside her and she was loving it. It was only a few pumps from this cock before she came.

Mark knew all to well when his wife was coming. Her pussy clamped down on Kyle's cock and started to contract and release over and over again as she lost her breath and whimpered like a school girl. Her heels were off and her nylon covered feet and toes curled as the orgasm took her over in waves. Mark watched as the juices began to coat Kyle's cock. Jill continued to move up and down on it making sure every drop of her juice was on him.

All the squeezing and releasing around Kyle's dick made it very hard to control his own orgasm, but he wanted to hang on until Jill finished. Feeling her cum oozing from her pussy onto his already pulsating cock was the final straw though. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum" he pleaded with Jill allowing her the time and option to ease off his cock to avoid getting a pussy full of his load.

Jill was still wild with passion and didn't seem to care what he was about to do. Mark knew she was on the pill, but was still aghast at the fact that she was about to let this cock cum inside her. He felt his own climax taking him over the edge... just as he saw Kyle arch his back and slam his stiff cock inside his wife and let out a groan... Mark's own cock shot a thick stream of cum onto the closet floor. This was followed by another, then another and then another. It was the most intense and gripping orgasm he ever felt.

He kept his eyes glued to Jill's pussy as Kyle's hot, creamy load started to drip out of her and down his cock. He was still hard and still fucking her as he came. The guy was good. Jill was on cloud nine and she loved the feel of the hot load filling her up. She finally collapsed on his chest, savoring the large cock that was still jerking and jumping involuntarily inside her. She was so wet, her cum and his combined.

She looked at Kyle and smiled. "Our little secret?"

"Our little secret." He agreed.

Little did they know...

12