Our Maid Diksha

Story Info
Our maid Diksha massages my back and some more...
3.5k words
4.19
103.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dillep24
dillep24
31 Followers

It was Saturday. I had just dropped my wife and daughter off on the bus to my in law's place about 300 miles away. It was 11 PM and I was interested in the sleep. I just plopped in the bed and closed my eyes.

-

It was the door bell ringing incessantly that got me up. Waking up I went to the door and was about to open the same, when I realized that I was in the same set of clothes that I was wearing when I returned from Bus station.

Diksha entered the flat and I went back and slept for a few minutes more before I realized that I was alone and she would have to be monitored for getting the job done. In the meanwhile Diksha had latched the door started her work of cleaning etc. I got up about half an hour later. There was no sound. I assumed that Diksha had left after completing her work. I got up and went to the loo. Having completed the morning things I came out of the bathroom with just a towel around my waist; clothes being left behind for washing. My shorts were outside. Coming out of the bathroom I threw the towel on the bed and turned to open the cupboard to fetch a new pair of shorts. Since there was nobody @ home, I was free to be nude. (My wife would have admonished me for this, but she was 300 miles away)

As soon as I opened the cupboard I heard a door open and out came our maid, Diksha.

I was thunderstruck. She was also spellbound and was left open mouthed. She ran into the bathroom from where she had emerged.

In the meanwhile I picked up the towel and put it around my waist and called her, "Diksha... I thought you had already left. .."

She came out of the other bathroom and said, "No sir, I was washing the clothes and dusting the rooms. Hence, you did not hear anything. And I thought you were sleeping and should not disturb you with noise."

"Oh ..ok .. Would you please make a cup of tea for me" I requested.

A few minutes later she came to the room and handed over the cup of tea. I had left the jockeys in the bathroom and was wearing only the shorts. I drank the tea and kept the cup on the side table. Diksha came to pick it up. She bent a little extra and when I looked at her she dropped the pallu of her saree. This was a bit surprising to me. But I did not show any reaction. When she was about to leave, I called and said, "Diksha... I am having a backache. Would you rub some oil and massage my back."

She nodded and asked where the oil is.

"There under the sink... you will find a red coloured bottle of oil." I said.

She went in the kitchen. Instead of kneeling to reach the bottle she bent at waist and tried to reach under the sink. The bottle seemed a bit away and she was unable to reach. She called me. I was just behind her watching the whole thing. I enjoyed the shapely ass covered in the saree. She was small but the ass was well rounded.

"Please, can you get the bottle out for me?" she said looking at me.

I went near the sink but she was still covering more than half the area. I did not go any further but said, "Give some space so that I can reach the bottle." Diksha moved a bit and raised her eyebrows, as if asking "Ok now?" I forged ahead. Our bodies touched. She backed another 6 inches and I pushed ahead and picked up the bottle. When I backed out I bumped in to Diksha, who had not moved away. Her soft breasts pressed on my back but she did not move. So when I tried to back some more she lost her balance and fell on her back and I fell on her. Her boobs were crushed under me. I was enjoying the soft cushion effect of her boobs. Diksha also let me rest on her for more than a couple of seconds. I got up and said sorry to her. She was not able to meet my eyes. She also got up and picked up the bottle.

Heating the oil in a pot she asked me, "Where do you want me to massage?"

"My back. It is paining. And now with the fall it is worse." I said.

I asked her to spread a mat and laid on it face down. She sat on her knees and started applying oil to my back and rubbing it in. her soft hands were creating goose bumps and I was enjoying the same. Suddenly, her hand slipped and she fell on my back, crushing her boobs for the second time.

"Why don"t you remove your saree so that it does not get spoilt with oil?" I suggested.

Diksha did not respond but kept on rubbing my back.

She was nearing the waist band of my shorts.

There was break in the massage. When I stole a look, I saw she was standing facing away from me. She removed the pallu and totally removed the saree and kept it on the chair close by. I pretended not to notice, but was pleased.

"Rub a little lower." I told her, when she resumed. Saying this I raised myself a bit and pushed the shorts down a bit so that my lower back was now available for massage. She complied and again pushed her hands near the waist band. I was now tuned up and so I rose again and pushed the shorts much lower exposing my ass globes partially. She sucked her breath and for a second stopped, but continued to massage again. I had started to get a hard on and wanted to hide it till some more time.

"Start from top and push your hands till bottom" I told her. She tried but it was cumbersome. So I told her to straddle me at thigh level and repeat it. She did it but her petticoat was a hindrance. It was getting in the way of ease of movement. She raised it to her thigh level and sat again. Now her bare thighs were touching my thighs. She had smooth skin. Her movements were very rhythmic. She would push hands up right till the shoulder and then pull down till the crack of the ass.

During one of the movements her hands slipped and she fell on my back, her boobs again crushed on my back. I was not sure whether this was an accident. So I pushed the envelope a bit more and widened my legs. She was now finding it difficult to straddle me since the petticoat was becoming a restriction. So I told her, "Your petticoat would get oily. Why don"t you just remove it?"

And she complied. She stood up and untied the petticoat and let it fall to the ground next to me. And then she straddled me to continue the up and down movement. When she was removing the petticoat, I had pushed my shorts down to knees and when she sat on my thighs her bare inner thighs met my thighs and embraced them. She gave a shiver and went goose bumps all over. I could hear a faint moan, as if she was now going beyond her own control.

With the shorts out of way she had full access of my back side, from top to bottom, and she made use of it. She now started massaging my buttocks and pushing her thumbs close to the ass hole. She was now breathing thru mouth, a sign of getting excited. Her feet and ankles were now fully touching my legs. So I raised my butt a bit and she involuntarily pushed her legs below and adjusted her position such that her knees came close to mine. But this posed another problem to her. My shorts were troubling her coming in the way of body contact.

She pushed herself ahead of the shorts and literally sat on my ass globes. I was in seventh heaven. My shorts were now slowly sliding away from my body and in a couple of strokes they had gathered around my ankles. But Diksha did not leave her place. I could feel the thin material of her panties on my ass globes. She resumed her massage with vigor and started kneading my lower back. I shifted a little to ensure that her panty covered pussy came in touch with my ass globes. She was now working with full lust and trying to make most of the situation, rubbing my hands, back, feet. I was enjoying the massage.

She slipped . . . again. And landed fully on my back. The oil was soaked up by her blouse.

"I think I will remove this so that is does not get spoilt." I heard her saying. And without rising from my back she just removed the blouse and tossed it across the room on the saree. Now she was in only her bra and panty. She continued rubbing my back from top to bottom and enjoying. I was trying to find way to push the envelope further, when she did it.

"Back is done. Do you want me to rub oil on front also?" she asked.

"Yes, if you have time." I responded.

"Ok. Please turn on your back so that I will do your front." She said.

With this she lifted herself from my thighs/ ass-globes and stood aside. I looked sideways but was not sure how to turn. She bent down (did not kneel) and pulled my left arm and left leg up. My cock which was raging hard, but was trapped below, sprang out. She giggled. I was relieved to see no bad reaction.

I lay flat on my back. The cock was pointing up. She looked at it and said, "This is a big one. Didi (elder sister, meaning my wife) is very lucky."

"For some days you also can be lucky." I said and winked at her. She just smiled. Sitting on my thigh region she again commenced her oil bath. Pouring oil on my chest, she started rubbing it all around my chest and upper body. When she reached mid chest level her bra-covered boobs would touch my chest and she would retract.

"Come a little ahead so that you can reach my shoulders." I told her.

Diksha complied and shifted ahead. Now her inner thighs were rubbing against my thighs and her panty covered pussy was rubbing against my cock. Her panty had become wet and I could sense it that she was overflowing with the juices. But the oil on our thighs made it difficult for her to hold her position and she slipped. This time she fell flat on my chest, her hands past my face. Her face was now near my face but a bit below (She is very short, comes up to my shoulder or less). I raised my knees up and she slid ahead on the oily slippery surface of my stomach. She curled her feet under my uplifted legs and started to rise, but slipped again. Now her bra was fully oily wet and her panty was fully wet from front. I circled my hands around her and released the hook holding her bra. When she again tried to get up, her bra remained on my chest and her boobs were released and free. What a sight it was. She tried to balance her torso on my thighs and lift herself up. Her boobs were bracketed between her arms, now free. They seemed to have been coated with some oil and were shining. The nipples were erect and were nearly half an inch long and thick. Suddenly she realized that her bra is lost. She removed her hands from my chest and covered her boobs. This was her mistake and she fell on my chest again.

I held her close to me. She was now on fire. Her face was close to mine. Her lips were inches away. Pulling her up on my body, I touched her lips with mine. They fluttered. I pushed her head from behind with my hands and crushed her lips on mine. She was unable to move. I held her tightly. Slowly I pushed my tongue beyond her lips. She opened her lips and I pushed my tongue in. Diksha had closed her eyes and was savoring the moment. I sucked her lower lip and chewed on it. She was having difficulty in staying on top of me with her hands in between. I resolved her dilemma by holding her palms and removing from in between us. Her boobs were now on my chest. When I left her hands she fell flat on my chest and I ensured that she would not move, by holding her tightly to me. She struggled mockingly a bit but now was fully into it. She now rubbed her panty-covered pussy on my dick making it iron hard.

I took the situation in my hands. Holding her in my embrace, I turned and pushed her below me. She was totally surprised and was taken aback. Now I was in control. I raised myself a bit and dipping my hand in the oil, I smeared it on her chest. Rubbing the palms in circular motion, I covered her boobs in oil and pinched her nipples. They were now standing erect. Pouring more oil on her belly I rubbed it in, covering her front with oil. Then I lay on top of her and slid my oily body on her body. It was exciting and sexy. The dick was trying to make an entry at the right place, but was unable to since it was covered with her panty. I wanted to tease her some more. I got up and laid on her in 69 style. My cock was right in front of her lips. Now I started rubbing her tits and then went all the way to her belly and down to the point where her pussy was hidden in the panty. Pouring more oil on her belly I pushed it towards the pussy. The panty was wet with the secretion and now oil was added to it, making it slippery. I pushed my hands inside and stroked the lips. She shivered. Taking the hands out, I pushed them at the elastic of the panty and pushed the panty down. She lifted her buttocks and the panty went till mid-thigh. I was nearly prone on her body, crushing her boobs.

Lying flat on her tummy I pushed the panty out of the way and noticed that I was face to face with the pussy lips. Putting my hands between her wide open thighs so that she would not be able to close them, I lowered my mouth on her cunt. When I touched my lips to her lower lips, she shivered and said, "Noooooo..." but I was ready. She tried to close her thighs denying access to her nether lips. But my hands ensured that she was unable to close her legs. I bent down and sucked her cunt. She was flowing juices. I licked them and pushed my tongue inside her cunt. She shrieked and again tried to close her legs, but without any success. By now I was totally resting on her and my cock was as close to her lips as possible. Possibly it was rubbing on the lips. So when she opened her mouth next time, I just nudged my cock a little and was surprised by her taking the cock head in her mouth. She licked and sucked my cock while I sucked her cunt till she started jerking her hips up. I slowly lowered myself fully so that my cock was touching her throat. I few more seconds and I was rewarded with the most satisfying thing. She opened her throat and my cock slid in it. Her lips were now at the base of my cock and nose was buried in my pubic hair. She was breathing thru her nose and was massaging my cock with her throat. My tongue was deep in her cunt and licking her juices as they were flooding her cunt. Finally we both came. She drank all the cum and licked my cock clean. And I drank all the juices she squirted out. My face was glazed with her juices and she was smiling crookedly as if she had the biggest success today.

I rolled away and lay flat on my back. She raised herself on her elbow and asked, "How did you like it?" "We are yet to complete the massage." I responded.

With that I got up and pushed her on her belly. She purred like a kitten. I poured oil on her back and half-moons of her buttock. After rubbing all the oil evenly on her back, I kneaded her buttocks to my heart's content. Then laying myself flat on her, I rubbed her back with my chest.

"This is how you have to massage me" I told her. And I rolled on my back.

She got up and poured some oil on herself. When the oil covered her with a thin coat, she laid herself on me. Her boobs were now on my chest. She wriggled her torso such that her boobs and my chest were crushing on each other. I was in seventh heaven. My cock started to rise. Diksha also noticed it. She poured some oil on it and started to rub it in up-down motion. Then I told her not to use her hands or feet.

"But it is oily... I won't be able to suck it." She complained.

"So do it in some other way." I told her.

She knew what to do but I wanted her to tell it to me. "What will you do now?" I asked.

"Ok. Let me do it now." She said trying to get up.

"Tell me first".

"Ohh.. I will massage your cock with my cunt. Is that what you want?" she asked.

And with that she poured some more oil on my cock. Lifting her cunt up, she straddled my cock. Opening her cunt lips with one hand she slowly lowered herself on my cock. When she reached the bottom, she rested a second and squeezed her cunt muscles.

"Yes, that's it. Good job. Squeeze some more" I encouraged her.

She was now jumping up and down on my cock. Since, I had cum once, there was no urgency for me and she was also in no hurry.

After some time I told her to get off. Her body was glistening with oil. I told to go on all the fours. When she did so, her cunt was upturned but was not at the angle that I wanted. So I told her to lie on the mat with her hands folded below her head. This gave her cunt the upturn I wanted. I picked the oil bottle and poured some in her cunt. It overflowed. So I went to kitchen and brought a funnel. Putting the funnel in Diksha's cunt, I pushed it deep, as much as possible. When it bottomed, I poured some oil in. it went in, then I poured some more. Thus I poured a lot of oil so that her cunt was full of oil. Diksha was moaning during this time.

Then slowly, I pressed my cock on the cunt lips. They opened and I slid the tip in. the experience was out of this world. The oil had heated up to her body temperature and my cock was engulfed with it. Slowly without spilling much oil from her cunt, I could push my cock in her cunt. Then holding her cunt-lips together, I started the motion.

"AAAHHHHHHH..." Moaned Diksha.

I held the lips together for some more time and sawed in and out. After some time, it became unbearable and I started fucking hard. The oil started coming out of her cunt in sprays and covered her ass-globes and inner thighs fully. She was cuming continuously and was moaning incoherently. A few minutes in this and I came spraying my cum inside her chute deepest.

We fell on the mat in a heap, my cock still in her fuck-hole.

After nearly 15 minutes she got up and went to the bathroom. I followed her and we had a leisurely shower.

It was nearly noon and she had to rush away.

I pulled her to me and planted a deep kiss on her lips. She wore her saree and blouse and left. Her bra and panty was what she left behind as a gift to me.

dillep24
dillep24
31 Followers