Our Mom the Yoga Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his mom leaned forward to push her pants down, her head was no more than a foot away from his cock. She stood up and stared at him for a while, letting her eyes move from his eyes to his cock. After that, she smiled at him and moved away.

Evan felt like he was in a trance. He couldn't keep his eyes away from his mother's body and after a while he felt he had seen every last inch of her skin. And she was magnificent. He was constantly hard and had seen his mother glance at his erection many times. This was completely unbelievable but there it was.

He knew that she knew that he was a virgin. And as nervous as he was, he was beginning to believe that his mom was deliberately choosing explicit positions. He couldn't remember the last time he had spent so much time with his legs opened. But that meant that she was doing the same thing... At one point, staring at her pussy with its large lips glistening with sweat or maybe even her own juices, Evan found himself panting with excitement.

If he usually had to control and fight his erections during his yoga sessions with mom, he now had to fight urges to jump on her. It was insane! "Didn't she moan the last time she did the pyramid, pushing her ass out like this, splaying her pussy open before my eyes?" he wondered. What he also wondered was if there was a limit to his self-control. He was sweating and panting just like a damned dog in heat!

Much later, as he was opening his eyes after doing the cadaver, he saw that only a few candles remained. He would later learn that this was exactly what had happened with Olivia last night, and that it was no accident. In the silence, glad to have regained some control over his urges during the cadaver, Evan kept taking long deep breaths. "I can live through this without shaming myself with an inappropriate move..." he thought.

And then his mother suggested that she sometimes masturbated when she finished her yoga sessions. He gasped in shock, and knew he was going to lose the fight against his lust. He had spent more than an hour with a constant erection, had ceaselessly stared at his naked and beautiful mother and was extremely aroused right now. When he heard her say that, he whispered "Good idea Mom..." and grabbed his own cock and moaned.

He heard his mother giggle as he did. "You're not as hard to convince as..." she said. He didn't even wonder what her next words would have been, or think to make the connection with the underwear show this morning. Evan was overwhelmed by desire. He smiled when he heard his mother moaning right next to him. He couldn't see her at all but in his mind he was transforming every yoga position they had done into a sexual version, taking his mother in every one of her holes.

At one point, completely accidentally, he moaned "Oh Mom..." out loud. Immediately, his mother whispered back with "Oh Evan..." Soon after that, he heard her gasping louder and louder until he was sure she was frozen as her climax triggered. His willpower completely overwhelmed, Evan said "I don't know if I'm going to hell for this, or if you're going to slap me but fuck it." He climbed on all fours, found his mother and as she was powerless in the throws of her orgasm, he pushed her thighs apart and instinct did the rest.

He came nearly as soon as his cock hit her cervix, filling her completely. He was laughing, grunting and crying out in pure pleasure. His first climax in a woman, and in his mother to boot. This was as crazy as it could be and he shook as jets of sperm filled his mother's pussy. He had had dreams about fucking for hours for his first time, and he had lasted maybe two seconds. Then again, he hadn't seriously considered that his Mom would take his virginity!

Evan was squatting under his mother's legs, holding onto her thighs and using them for leverage. He was staring at her heaving breasts, mesmerized by their dancing nipples. But as his climax waned, he looked higher up and met his mother's eyes. "Am I going to hell?" he asked.

"Well, if you do, we're going there hand in hand, my sweet boy." she drawled in reply.

Even though he was still in the aftershock of his very first climax in a pussy, Evan knew he wasn't done. In the past, when he had masturbated too quickly to a climax, it had always left him wanting more. And now he wanted more. He pulled out, and forced her mother on all fours. Grabbing his cock, he saw that it was covered with his cum, and slapped it heavily onto her ass, right on her crack. He then pushed back into her pussy, grinning like a fool when he saw some of his sperm overflowing. He slapped her ass one more time with his cock, seeing his sperm glistening in the dim light. He fucked her a few more times before pulling out and standing up.

His mother looked back, puzzled, until she laughed as she saw him lighting more candles. She made her ass sway from side to side and it caught his attention. She said "Gods, I love that cock of yours... So big, so long... Put it in me, my sweet boy. Fuck your mother with it and—" she gasped as he interrupted her by sheathing himself completely inside her again. And then he began pounding her.

Evan laughed like a madman as he fucked his mother, properly loosing his virginity now. He knew he would not last as long as he had wished but this time he would enjoy it more. He couldn't believe how wonderful her ass was as it shook and bounced with each of his strokes. Evan wanted to last all night long and try thousands of positions but soon, way too soon, he felt a second climax coming up.

Probably alerted by his grunts, his mother turned her head around and said "There will be plenty of time for long sessions of fucking, dear boy. I'll teach you how to ride your plateau for hours if you want to... but for now just pound into me, fuck me raw. I need to be driven to the floor sobbing with too much pleasure." Gripping her hips harder, Evan simply let loose as he fulfilled his mother's wish. In the end, she didn't drop to the floor sobbing but Evan was glad that she climaxed again as he ravished her with all his strength.

The sound of his thighs on her ass was music to his ears and he was staring at his cock disappearing into her pussy as he climaxed again. Somehow there was still some sperm in his balls as they contracted and emptied themselves into his mother. "My mother!" he thought! "I'm fucking my mother, filling her pussy with my seed!" Evan was covered in sweat, groaning as he spasmed and crashed on his mom.

They ended up both on the floor on the yoga mats, panting and laughing. "Damn that felt good Evan... And so much easier than I had anticipated! If I had known that you wouldn't freak out about the thought of us fucking... So much time lost!"

"Wouldn't freak out?" he asked, his breathing still quick. "I've been fantasizing about this for years!"

"Oh Gods..." she groaned before rolling onto him, pressing her breasts on his chest.

"Give me those breasts!" he said, smiling, seconds before having his face smothered by them.

Evan lost himself in those breasts and was thrilled to be allowed to caress her pussy with his hand as he sucked. He wouldn't be able to have another erection for a while but the intense sexual contact was intoxicating. Little did he know that this was only the second part of his mom's three part plan...

At just about the same time, Olivia was trying to sleep in the guest room of her friend Julia. She was failing. She couldn't stop thinking about her mother's fingers on and in her pussy. "My mother's fingers, for Christ's sake!" she thought, biting her lower lip as she remembered the intensity of the climax. She realized that she wasn't particularly upset about the incest taboo. She didn't know why but it wasn't such a big deal for her. "Damn she had nimble fingers..."

Olivia smiled as she slipped her own fingers under her panties and then grinned as she found her pussy already wet. As she sighed silently and began to stoke her embers, she also though about what her mother and brother were doing. Would her mom really seduce Evan like she had done with her? Would he resist?

Olivia giggled at the thought. "Of course he wouldn't resist!" she thought, remembering the two occasions where she had seen him with an erection in his swimsuit, staring at their mom. "With what Mom told me about her crazy plan... could they even be already fucking?" she wondered, then shook with a first pulse of deep pleasure.

Olivia's mind was awash with pleasure. First she thought about the climax her mother's fingers had given her last night and then about the fact that she was still obsessed with that climax and wanted more. And then, for the first time in her life, she imagined her brother fucking their mother. The spams of pleasure that took her as she imagined his cock going in and out of her pussy... Damn! Olivia was on her back on the bumpy mattress, her body covered in sweat as she pushed her fingers deeply inside her to simulate a cock as best she could.

She could see her brother's cock ploughing into her mom's fat pussy... Shit! And then, without consciously choosing to do it, she suddenly saw his thick cock ploughing into her own pussy. Olivia gasped, arching her back upwards as a surge of pleasure took her violently. Just like with her mother yesterday, it was the first time that she was thinking about her brother in such a way. She knew that one of her friend fantasized about her own brother but it had just never worked for Olivia. Even when she had seen his erection through his swimsuit, nothing.

Now... Now she was reeling with the thought! "It did look like a rather big cock..." she thought, giggling then gasping as her orgasm took her. "What I wouldn't give for a dildo right now!" she thought. Olivia bit her lower lip hard to prevent from crying out loud and waking up the entire house with her sexual moans. But she shook hard and long as her fingers drew as much pleasure as she could from her clit.

When it was over, Olivia was drenched in sweat. She pushed the blankets away and even stripped naked before laying back in bed. As her finger was lightly drawing lazy circles on her clit, she shivered one last time and imagined one last fantasy. In her mind's eye, her brother was naked, doing yoga with his hard cock pointed not at her mother but at her... "Really? Could that really happen? Shit!" Olivia laughed softly before relaxing fully and letting sleep take her.

She arrived at her home late in the afternoon and while the storm had somewhat abated, the electricity was still out in their neighbourhood. She could see some candles already lit inside as it was already quite dark. She entered, a bit nervous as to what she'd find. But everything seemed normal. Evan and her Mom were in the kitchen, both dressed, preparing dinner with what they had managed to save from the unexpected thaw in the freezer. There was a nice aroma coming from the living room and Olivia saw a couple of pots on the fireplace. Extraordinarily normal.

Even after sitting down and talking with them for a while, Olivia couldn't detect anything out of the ordinary. What had happened last night? Had Evan reacted badly? It wasn't completely impossible... Lusting after your Mom was one thing; actually doing something about it was another. Then, she had a hint of an answer. Catherine asked "Anyone up for yoga tonight?" and the two of them replied with an enthusiastic "Yes!" at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled, with Evan reddening.

So something had happened, and it clearly hadn't failed. In the long silence that followed, Olivia's mind, quite without her consent, began generating a flood of images of what could happen tonight. She took one pot of hot water and went to the bathroom to clean herself up as best she could in the situation. She took every care to wash her pussy and ass, just in case... Her mother and brother followed suit before eating. The three of them ate together earlier than usual and soon moved to the living room. Without a word being spoken, they pulled out the mats and got ready for yoga.

Olivia saw her mom and brother leave for their room to change. Standing alone in the room, she grinned and made a bold decision. She stripped naked and sat on her mat to wait for them. When they came back, pretty much at the same time, they stopped and stared at her. Olivia said "What? Is anybody surprised?" Evan and their mom looked at each other, grinned and began to undress. Olivia's eyes widened as she saw her brothers cock for the first time since they were kids, as it bounced back up, slapping his stomach. He was already hard. Hard and big.

The three of them managed to keep up the pretence for about ten minutes. When Evan was in the camel position, Catherine got up and moved behind him. Kneeling on the floor with his body arched backwards and his hands on his ankles, Olivia saw that her mother's pussy was inches away from his mouth. When she moved closer to touch his body, pretending to correct his position, she brought her pussy right next to him.

Olivia knew what was going to happen but when she saw her brother actually opening his mouth to eat her mother's pussy, Olivia gasped. Looking up, she saw her mother's great breasts, their big nipples fully developed, and higher up she saw her mom's face radiating pleasure. Her mouth was opened in a large smile and her eyes were closed. Olivia could hear the wet sounds of Evan's lips and tongue inside her mother's pussy and it floored her.

Soon her mother asked Evan to stand straight on his knees. When he did, a puzzled frown on his face, his mother took a deep breath and pressed herself against him. With his help, she leaned over him, slipped down head first and opened her mouth to take his cock in her mouth. Olivia gasped again, the sight enflaming her own lust. Soon her mother's upper thighs were pressed against Evan's shoulder and his head was buried deep against her pussy. They were doing a sort of standing 69 and Olivia could barely believe how deeply her mom could take Evan's long cock.

Olivia got up and walked to them. After caressing her mom's ass for a while she knelt and kissed her buttocks. As she did, she was staring into Evan's eyes. As their faces got closer and closer, she reached for his head and caressed him. She kissed his cheeks, his forehead and he pulled back after she kissed his nose. When he opened his mouth for a kiss with her, Olivia closed her eyes and abandoned all the remaining hesitations she could have had.

She was tasting her mother's pussy on her brother's tongue! How much more naughty could one girl get? When she pulled away from the kiss, Evan carefully stood up. Still kneeling, Olivia found herself now close to her mother's face. And, of course, her brother's cock. Seeing this, Catherine pulled away and Olivia found herself face to face with this wonderful cock. It was glistening with her mother's saliva and Olivia simply couldn't resist. The thrill she felt as she tasted and sucked her brother's cock made her tremble.

For the next few minutes the two women took turns at sucking Evan's cock. Even though he was almost overwhelmed by his mother's pussy on his mouth, Evan was fully aware of his immense luck. Not only had he lost his virginity to his mother but he was now having his cock shared between her and his sister. Every time he felt his mother taking him so fucking deep down her throat, his knees shook. And when his sister sucked him hard while pressing her tongue against his glans, he groaned inside his mother's pussy.

Although he would have been happy to stay in this position until he died, he wanted more. Gently he pushed his mother up and helped her settle back down safely. After having so much blood (and so much cock!) in her head, Catherine was flushed and grinning as she let herself fall on the couch. Evan sat next to his sister and then reclined on the floor. She was so beautiful! And he was blessed enough to be in a position to be asking "Would you sit on my face, I wanna taste your beautiful pussy."

Instead of being offended and throwing a fit like she would have done just two days before, Olivia grinned and nodded. Evan was breathing hard as he saw her pussy getting closer and closer until he could finally taste it. He grasped her hips with his hands and pulled her closer. Looking up between her nice breasts, Evan was staring into Olivia's eyes as he ate her out. She tasted very differently than her mother but if anything, she tasted a lot better! Evan had only tasted two pussies in his life but he felt like he could get drunk on her sister's!

He groaned suddenly as he felt his mother impaling herself upon his cock. After he opened his eyes after the wonderful shock, he saw that she was mauling Olivia's breasts from behind. Olivia leaned back or was pulled back against her mother, and Evan could see the two of them kissing, with Olivia's neck turned as far as it would go. Evan was still able to eat Olivia's pussy and he gave it all he had. Soon he was pleased to feel Olivia twitching and moaned with pleasure as he felt a very hot gush of her juices on his face.

Olivia couldn't believe that she was already climaxing. Kissing her mom, feeling her large breasts on her back and Evan's surprisingly nimble tongue on her pussy proved to be more than enough. She was now bucking over him and was thankful that her mother helped her to stay in the position as her body alternatively tensed up and relaxed. At one point she had to move away from Evan's tongue as her clit was too sensitive. Yet her pussy craved his cock. "Time to switch this around, mom..." she drawled.

When her mom moved away from Evan's cock, Olivia squatted over it and grabbed it in her hand. Already slick with her mother's juices, his nice cock would slip right in her pussy. She let herself drop slowly, enjoying the glorious sensations of her brother's thick cock stretching her pussy. "Gods!" she cried out. "I've been missing a cock so badly!"

"Well, mine was here all along!" Evan replied, laughing.

But soon he couldn't talk as Catherine sat on his face but this time she was also facing Olivia. After a kiss, she said "Is it so bad that I so dearly want to kiss you, Olivia?"

"Mom!" she replied, giggling, dizzy with pleasure. "You're smothering your son's face with you pussy! Are you sure that kissing is such a big deal?" They both laughed as Olivia rode Evan faster and faster.

The trio remained in this position for a while as everybody was enjoying it thoroughly. Her hands pressed on Evan's chest, Olivia was reaching the limits of her speed and was covered in sweat. Her climax was right around the corner when she heard her mother's moans turn into cries. Burying her face against Olivia's neck, biting her skin as she did, Catherine climaxed all over Evan's face. That climax triggered his own and Olivia felt him jerking up against her as he started moaning into his mother's pussy.

When she thought she felt his sperm filling her pussy, the slight difference in friction being her only clue, Olivia threw her head backwards and cried out. Still bouncing on him, with slower and harder strokes now, Olivia was ravaged by her second climax. She was barely aware that her mother fell to the side, contented with her climax, and that Evan reached up to grab her breasts as he still pressed upwards into her. After she stopped fucking him, she leaned forward and ground her clit hard against his pubic bone and felt one last swell of pleasure before her climax began fading.

Soon the three of them were on the floor, panting hard and covered in sweat and pussy juices. Eventually their mom began laughing and the two siblings joined in. Now sitting up, they all stared at each other, all smiling. In the silence, Catherine said "Well... I guess I won't have to fight you to get you two to do your yoga..." They all laughed and hugged, knowing that this evening marked a profound turning point in their lives.