Our Night with Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers

As Louise cried out with her oral orgasm, Beth slammed down on Bob's cock and climaxed like she had not done in years! Wave after wave of pure heaven rushed around her body, sending thrill after thrill over her and filling her with such lust she couldn't stand it! She screamed: "FUCK ME BOB! OH GOD, FUCK ME!"

Louise moved off of Bob and Beth fell forward on top of him still rocking on his big cock. Her arms pushed against his chest again. Harder and harder he rammed her cunt with all of his cock. Faster and faster she bounced up and down on him, screaming as one orgasm slowed and another one took its place. She went over and over, climaxing harder and harder! Beth was in heaven, her body gave her brain so much stimuli and pleasure! Finally she fell all the way forward and lay on top of Bob with his big cock still completely up inside her pussy hole. He smiled and winked at the two girls who just looked at the two adults fuck like wild animals, while fingering their own pussies.

He slowly rolled both he and Beth over so that he was on top of her. The girls moved out of the way. With her body under him, he was going to fuck Beth hard until he came in her cunt. He wanted to make Beth scream and cum again, just like he had done to her daughter her best friend. He told the girls, "Lift her legs up for me and hold them up."

They each took a leg and lifted it up. Bob then said, "Now open them wide for me!"

They did that just as Beth was recovering from her fantastic climaxes. She opened her eyes just as he rolled them over. His big cock was still up inside her pussy hole filling her so nice. She watched the girls on either side of Bob. Each had one of her legs and was lifting them up and out wide so Bob could really fuck down into her. She thought,Oh yes! I love it this way! It's the best way for me, missionary style! Oh fuck, he is so big, so nice! So big! She looked into his eyes and moaned out the words softly, "Fuck me, Bob! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum again! Please, fuck me hard!"

The girls held Beth's legs and Bob slowly moved his cock in and out of Beth's pussy. He took his time and moved slowly at first. He humped his hips around and around, making his cock move in and out of Beth's pussy. The walls of her cunt were being lovingly stroked with eight to ten inches of very hard cock each time he pumped in or out of her. She closed her eyes as she felt him pick up speed.OH FUCK!! HE IS SO BIG AND SO GOOD! Beth was thinking,Oh yes!! This is so damn good!" She looked into Bob's eyes and told him, "Fuck me! Fuck me fast! Fuck me hard until I cum!" Bob picked up the rhythm, pumping his big cock in and out, in and out, in and out, harder and faster!

Beth squeezed her pussy as tight as she could, making him feel good too. Her smooth soft cunt walls were squeezing Bob's cock. He needed no other stimulation than to have his cock in a nice pussy of a beautiful older woman or young girl. He loved the part when a woman begged him to make her cum as he rammed into her with all of his hardness and thickness. Beth was so fucking wet his cock made sloshing sounds as he pumped away into her. Bob moved in and out of her body, fucking her with all of his cock. Beth enjoyed every second of this wonder fucking he was giving her.The girls were so right! This man has a great cock and he can really fuck! It's nice to find a guy who could fuck long and has such a nice big hard cock! Long and hard, not slam-bam! I hate that! I'm getting the fucking of my life! Oh yes! He will be coming back to visit us again! I'm fucking him so good he'll want to come back!

Beth was relaxed now and was concentrating on working her pussy on Bob's cock. She gave him back the same great fucking as he was giving her. She was good, almost as good as Bob. But she was out of practice. Her pussy squeezed and pumped into him as he fucked down into her cunt hole. Both of them were really enjoying each other. She wanted to give him the fucking of his life. She wanted him to want her pussy as bad as she wanted his cock.He's got all the cock I've ever dreamed of! I SO want to cum again! But he's been going for so long! Can he keep it going a little longer? First blow jobs by the girls, then jerking off. Now fucking my brains out! He hasn't cum yet, but he has to be close! This was, without a doubt, the best fucking she had ever had! It was so good and made her feel so fucking great!

Bob held his body up by his arms and looked down into her eyes. They smiled at each other as he continued to pump his massive cock into her body. His balls slapped her ass again and again as he pumped into her. He rammed into her pussy like a man gone crazy, as the feeling of his own orgasm was building to an eruption. He was going to cum soon, very soon! He wanted to get her off one more time before he did. She grunted now with each pump of his cock.

With every heavy breath now she panted and moaned out the words, "Harder- -baby! Fuck - - me - - harder! Oh-- god --Bob! Harder! Oh-- yes! Now! Do- it-now-- Bob! Harder! OH GOD! HARDER-- BABY! OH-- PLEASE! ALMOST-- THERE! FUCK! AHH! FUCK! OH------YES! YES, OH------ YES, OH---- YES, OH ----YES! YES!--- YES!---- YES!--- YES!--- YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She kicked for the girls to let go of her legs and then she wrapped them around Bob's back, pulling him into her as deep as she could get him. She ground and rotated her hips on that huge cock that was so deep inside her wet, wonderful, warm pussy!

The two girls sat watching Beth fuck Bob like they had never seen anyone fuck anyone before, except maybe in a porno movie. She was unbelievable! It was so hot to watch! Beth was going wild, fucking on this gigantic shaft, which had impaled her to the floor. Over and over again she cried out, "YES!! YES!!! OH ---- FUCK---- YES!" as Bob was buried completely in her cunt. She went off like a canon, thrusting her cunt up into him and crying out over and over again! As she had another of God knows how many orgasms, her ass and hips lifted them both up off the rug. She arched her back trying to take even more of Bob's cock inside her body.

He pushed his prick into her and arched his back too, thrusting down into her with everything he had. He could feel her snatch milking his big cock as he tried to pump it in and out again. Beth held him tight to her body with her legs and arms as she rocked her pussy on his cock. She told him, "Now-- I'm—fucking—you-- Bob! Cum –in-- me --Bob! Don't—hold—back-- baby! I—want—to—feel-- your—hot—cum—shooting—deep—inside—me-- baby! Oh, God! Here –comes—another-- one!" She climaxed again, clenching him tighter. "AHHHHHH! OH MY GOD, BOB!" She screamed out this time as her orgasms continued and continued with that big fucking cock as deep as it could get inside her tight squeezing cunt. Finally, exhausted and out of breath, she relaxed her legs a little.

Bob put his arms under each one of her ankles. He lifted them off his back and over Beth's head. She was almost upside down now and he still pumped his cock into her cunt. He pumped like a jackhammer, going crazy as his lust was higher than it had ever been. His cock looked like a blur going in and out of Beth's pussy. The girls watched, thrilled. Nancy opened her mouth in amazement seeing Bob's huge cock ramming her mother's cunt again and again, again and again. It slammed down into her over and over! He knew he was only seconds from orgasm, and he worked as hard as he could fucking Beth! He was now the one going wild, fucking her body like a wild man. It was unbelievable the way Beth could still lift her ass and try to meet Bob's downward penetration. No one had ever fucked her like Bob was fucking her.

The orgasms came so fast she couldn't keep count. Beth's body was like a puppet. She was being bounced around on the floor as Bob continued to thrust his cock into her. She was almost limp as Bob just let himself go nuts on that cunt. Bob was only a second from shooting a load of cum he had been building up for hours. This was the best fuck he had ever had in his life, too! He knew the way his cock felt so hard and his balls hurt so bad, he was going to fill her body with so much cum it would splash over everywhere! Louise knew it too. She could tell from being with him that his grunting and moaning meant only one thing: he was going to cum BIG! She yelled at Nancy over sounds of moaning and crying from the two adults fucking like animals, "Get ready, Nancy. Bob's going to cum!"

Nancy sat closer to the point where his cock was going in and out of her mom's cunt. She said, "Do it, Bob! Do it, baby! Cum in my mother's pussy! Fill her like you did us! Cum in her! OH god, this is so fucking hot! Cum in her cunt, Bob!" Louise put her fingers on Bob's ass and poked his asshole. Then she caressed his big balls. Teasing them and stroking them, she said, "Make her scream again! One last time make her scream! Cum in her baby! Fill her with your cum! Make her feel like I did! Fill her with your hot juices! DO IT, BABY! DO IT!"

Both girls watched for the first signs of white fluid being pumped out the sides of Beth's pussy as Bob held his cock as deep as he could inside Beth. His back was arched and his ass pushing his cock deep into the lover under him. The girls watched and finally heard him cry out and with one more hard thrust of his cock down into this beautiful woman's pussy. Everyone knew that he was cumming! Nancy and Louise could see the look on his face and the sheer lust in Beth's face as his cock drove her mad with lust and desire!

Beth could feel his warm cum filling her! Bob could feel the pure joy of release as his balls pumped and pumped his cum up the long hard shaft and out of the huge purple cock head buried deep in Beth's pussy. He grunted as his cock shot load after load of cum deep into Beth's body. She cried out and then moaned and rolled her head from side to side as she continued to feel him shooting his load. He emptied his balls into her. He was so worked up he didn't know how many times he moaned or his cock shot cum. All he knew was this was what fucking was supposed to feel like! She knew it too.That was no five or ten seconds of fucking and then just a few weak spurts of cum. No, this fucking was long and hard, and so fucking good!I'm so full of cum!

He shot eight or ten heavy loads of cum into her cunt. Her pussy hole was hot, wet, and full of cum.This guy is one in a million. To think the two girls, hardly old enough to fuck, had found him! She smiled to herself thinking,No boy will ever be able to satisfy either of these girls again! They have found out early in their life what and how good fucking was.They are both so beautiful and young, they can always have him whenever they got horny enough. No man in his right mind would turn down either of them! They are beautiful, really built, and with lots of lust and passion! With anyone else, they will be hard to satisfy! They'll want to fuck hard, long, and with a big cock! Without one, they won't really feel complete!

Complete was what she felt right now. She opened her eyes and looked at Bob, as he remained on top and inside her. She smiled and said, "Well, you certainly filled me up Bob! Now I know what Nancy meant. You do have such a really nice big cock and you sure know how to fucking use it baby! God, what a fuck!"

He replied, "You were spectacular, baby!"

She smiled again and said, "Anytime you want to come over and visit, both Nancy and I would be happy to have, and I mean HAVE, you!"

He said, "Thanks, I'd like that too." He laughed and when he did, she felt his cock humping inside her. He whispered so only she could hear it. He told her, "You are the best I have ever had. No other woman has ever been able to stay with me!"

She was thinking,Oh my god! He is still hard! Maybe not as hard as he was when he shot his load in me, but hard enough to make a woman cum again!Beth smiled an evil smile and whispered to Bob, "Why not let the girls have some of this fun, too? I know both would love to be fucked after watching us do it. You still feel hard enough to me! I want to see my daughter take your big cock! Fuck my daughter baby, while I watch! I want to see how she takes all of you!"

Bob just nodded, indicating yes.

"Nancy, you are going to take my place while I rest, baby girl. Get under Bob and fuck him good baby! Do him good, OK?"

"Oh, yes. I want it so bad!" Nancy quickly lay next to her mother. Bob slowly pulled his cock out of Beth's body and he heard her moan as she felt the great length of his shaft slowly come out of her body. Nancy waited until her mom moved out from under Bob's body. Then she moved in from the side. With the help of Louise, Nancy moved under Bob and opened her legs wide. She felt his wet slippery cock slid over her thighs, pushing between her legs, close to her leaking wet pussy. She had wanted him to fuck her so bad as she watched her mother getting the screwing of her life. He wasn't as big as he usually gets, but he was still certainly big enough to fuck and please her small young body.

As Nancy lay under Bob he smiled down at her and said: "You know what to do. Put me in baby!" As Bob held his cock up over her pussy, Nancy used her hand to guide it down between their two hot bodies. She could feel how slippery it was from her mother's and Bob's cum. She pushed his very slippery cock to the opening of her pussy. Nancy could feel the head already pushing in her opening as she waited to be fucked. Her pussy hole was leaking with her juices. Beth and Louise helped by lifting Nancy's smooth shapely legs up high and wide. Nancy cried out as she felt Bob's cock head push into her opening, moving deeper into her body. Louise sighed as she watched her best friend getting fucked. Beth stayed nearby, holding Louise in her arms. They held each other as they watched Nancy getting fucked.

Within a few seconds, Nancy had all of Bob's cock inside her. Beth whispered to Louise as she heard her sigh again with desire, "Not to worry, baby girl. I'm going to take good care good care of you. Do you remember how this all got started?"

Louise just looked at her as she felt her best friend's mom gently cup her right breast. Beth looked at Louise and smiled as she told her, "Lay back, Louise and let me give you some pleasure!"

Louise had that look of I-don't-believe-I-heard-you-right. Beth laughed and asked her; "OK. Would you like me to lick your pussy like you licked me a little while ago?"

Louise shook her head yes as she lay back on the rug. Beth smiled down at her and told her, "Open your legs for me. Wider! Let me see your pretty little pussy!"

Louise did what she was told and Beth moved between Louise's thighs slowly running her hands up the inside of each leg. "Mummmmm," Lou moaned as Beth touched her hot pussy. They both watched Bob pumping in and out of Nancy's pussy with long slow strokes. Nancy lifted her small body up, pumping like crazy on his huge cock. Beth's mouth came down over Louise's breasts and began to suck as her fingers rubbed and began to finger Lou's wet pussy. Her wet snatch was puffy, fat, and swollen with desire. She wanted this!

Beth made love to her, lustfully and eagerly. She licked up and down Louise's sweet pussy. In seconds, Louise was rotating and humping her cunt against Beth's mouth. "Oh god, Beth! Oh yes! Lick me! Lick my pussy! OH GOD! I'm--cumming! I'm--cumming!"

But Beth didn't stop. She found her robe next to her and reached into the pocket! She pulled out her six-inch vibrator. As she inserted it into Louise's pussy, Louise arched her ass up and began fucking herself on it. Beth laughed and said, "Easy, girl. You are a horny little lady, aren't you, Louise?"

Louise just smiled back at her. Beth said, "Well, lay back, sweetie, because I'm going to give you one hell of an orgasm with this little thing!" Beth pushed the vibrator into Louise's pussy all the way and turned it on. The dial was set on level number one, and Louise cried out with lust as Beth turned it through level three to level five. Louise arched her young body up off the floor screaming and screaming as she had not one but two back to back huge orgasms!

Nancy watched her mother fucking Louise with the dildo as Bob pounded his cock in her. Then, she too climaxed. She loved her mom more now than ever before! Louise did, too. She squeezed Louise's hand as they both climaxed together. Bob pulled out and jacked himself off until he shot another huge load of cum on Nancy's belly and tits.

Beth thought,This is the start of a wonderful long sexual relationship! She smiled at Louise and kissed her. She told Bob to come over and take her place. While Beth held her daughter helping her come down from her fucking, Bob went between Louise's legs and began licking her clit while the red vibrator still stimulating her pussy. Bob slowly pulled it out of her pussy and licked her juices off. He reached up and kissed Louise hard. As Bob held Louise, Beth held her daughter. The two girls were exhausted.

Beth laid her daughter on the rug. She covered her with her robe. Bob laid Louise on her back next to Nancy. He took the big beach towel and covered Louise's body. Both girls slept on the rug, still completely nude, and very satisfied. Beth stood up and took Bob's hand. She walked him into her bedroom. They moved to the bed where she began to suck and stroke his cum covered cock. She could taste the combination of her own cum, her sweet young daughter's, and, of course, Bob's.

As she sucked on his cock her bright eyes smiled up at him. She took about half of his semi-hard cock in her mouth, sucking hard on it. Her hands cupped his balls, caressing each one. He held her head gently with his hands. Bob said, "I want to make love to you again, but this time, I want you from behind. Get me hard with your mouth and hands."

She popped his cock out of her mouth to say, "You don't know how bad I want to fuck you again. Tonight and tomorrow, and the next day, and the next night!" He laughed as he guided her mouth back on to his growing cock. She circled his head with her lips feeling him grow as she took his big fat purple cock head and laid it on her tongue. He felt her wet warm mouth cover his cock head and suck gently on it. It was sensitive, but it felt so good!

Beth was thinking,I want him to fuck me again with this big hard cock. As she sucked him to his hardness again, he pulled out of her mouth. He moved around behind her on the bed. She got down on hands and knees, and he positioned his cock at the back of her ass. She sighed as she reached under her pussy between her thighs and guided his cock to her wet and waiting pussy. She felt the head begin to go into her cunt. "Oh, yes Bob!" He pushed it into her. They both moaned as they began to fuck again. She knew she had a new man in her life.So does my daughter! We'll have to work out some type of arrangement. Maybe Nancy can have him Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and I can have him Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We'll rest on Sunday, or Louise could have him then.

They would all see, later. Her immediate thoughts were all about the big cock ramming her from behind, touching all the right spots. Bob was using his gift, pleasing her again, just like she knew he would!

Jenny6969
Jenny6969
165 Followers