Our trip to Germany

Story Info
My wife is fucked on stage.
1.4k words
4.24
250.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
627 Followers

Last summer Judy and I took a vacation to Germany. We spent several days traveling throughout the country seeing the sites (lots of castles). But, I want to tell you about our first night in Frankfurt.

First, some preliminaries. Our vacations away from home are our opportunity to let our hair down. We get to do things that we can't do around where we live because we are both well known. One of our rules is that Judy is not permitted to pack any underwear during any of our vacations, and this one was no exception.

Her travel wardrobe is designed to show off all of her greatest assets.

Now, back to Frankfurt. We had reservations at the Hotel Cult near the southern part of the city. Our first night the hotel made reservations for us at one of the floating restaurants on the Main River. Actually, it was just a short walk from the hotel so a cab wasn't necessary. Besides, I enjoyed showing Judy off.

She wore a black silky dress that tied around the neck and plunged down almost to her navel. Two nice mounds were visible as the fabric loosely covered her D-size bare breasts that swayed nicely as she walked. The back was cut low to her hip. I just love her bare back look! And the curve of her neck to her shoulders was very tantalizing. The dress was long, to the knees, but had a slit up the front that was dangerously high. Especially since her naked shaved pussy was almost visible.

At the restaurant we had a nice table overlooking the river and there was a small band playing across the room. When Judy was seated it was impossible to not expose herself and it was obvious that the maitre'd got an eye full as he was not even trying to make eye contact when he placed her napkin in her lap. Our waiter was an older man and seemed flustered while attending to us. Probably because when Judy leaned forward in her chair the fabric of her dress fell forward exposing her left nipple to him. Throughout dinner I thought that Judy was going to give him a heart attack. She got up several times to use the restroom and each time ensured that everybody around got an eye full.

After a very enjoyable and exciting dinner we walked off the boat and took the first taxi in a line waiting. Like most taxi drivers, he understood English. We told him that we wanted to go to the Sachsenhausen and was looking for a lively adult entertainment.

He took us to this club that was called "Arno" ... something. We had to pay a cover to get in and were lead to a table close to a stage. Along both sides of the room were booths set into the walls, some with drawn curtains.

We ordered drinks and snacks and listened to a small band play while couples danced on a small dance floor towards the back of the club. The style was old European, but, plush and comfortable.

The band stopped playing and somebody out of sight said something in German and the couples took their seats. The lights dimmed and the curtains opened and music started to play. Two young women danced onto the stage follow shortly by two men and who each took one of the women. The dance started out very sexy and soon the dancers were removing each other's clothing. It wasn't long before the girls were nearly naked and the men were wearing just their pants. They danced out into the audience and the girls were teasing the male guests while the guys were fooling around with the ladies. One of the men stood in front of Judy and rubbed her hair and her bare shoulders and moved on. One of the women reached over and took Judy's hand and pulled her up and started walking with her towards the stage. Judy looked at me and I told her to go for it! The other dancer took another woman.

So now there were two women from the audience on stage with the four dancers. Two chairs were brought out and Judy and the other girl sat while the four dancers danced around them. The men continued to disrobe the two female dancers until they were completely nude and dancing around Judy and the other woman from the audience. I sat at my table and watched the naked women lap dance Judy as the men helped. Soon the guys were nude, too and playing with Judy as she sat. At one point she had half erect cocks rubbing against both sides of her face and she actually turned and kissed each of them! All the wine at dinner and the effects of the erotic dancing was really turning Judy on. She was rubbing bare skin, squeezing tits and kissing guys and gals as she sat.

Then one of the women pull Judy to a standing position and reached behind and unfastened her dress strap and held them up then let go and Judy's dress fell to the floor. She was now standing totally naked on a stage in a club full of people who were applauding her. The girl took Judy's bare tits into her hands and rubbed them as one of the men stood behind her and pushed his dick between her legs.

You could see the head of his dick sticking out of the front of Judy. Her swollen pussy lips almost wrapped around the shaft.

While this was going on the other couple was doing similar acts with the other woman from the audience, but, I hardly noticed. I was fixed on what was happening to my wife on stage. This had to be far beyond any of her exhibitionist fantasies! She kept looking down at me to see my reaction. I gave her a smile and a nod and she smiled back at me as she looked into my eyes and reached down and guided the shaft between her legs into her soaking cunt. When the crowd realized what she had done they again applauded. I wanted to take my own dick out and relieve the pressure that was building. Here was my wife fucking another man in public!

The girl knelt down and started licking Judy's pussy as the guy's dick started sliding in and out. I could see her tongue searching for her clit. Judy was moaning and I watched her orgasm.

The man pull out from behind her and laid her back onto a pad that had been placed on the stage. He and the girl then began to lick and suck and nibble all over Judy. Each had a swollen nipple in their mouths sucking while the girl was playing with Judy's pussy which was really getting swollen. Then the man slid down and spread her legs and started to eat her cunt. He licked and sucked and turned over into the 69 position and put his dick right in her face. Judy again look right at me as she took his dick in her mouth. I was thinking that this only happens in dreams. But, here was my wife , on stage naked with naked men and women being fucked and sucked in front of a full audience! It was surreal! It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Then the guy turned again and slid up and inside of her. The girl was pulling Judy's legs up so that we all could watch his dick as it slid in and out and her juices were flowing into the crack in her ass and his balls slapping against her. Judy came again and again when finally, the guy pulled out and came all over Judy's stomach and tits and the girl bent over and licked up every drop!

Judy just laid there and finally the girl helped her up and handed Judy her dress then the guy and girl held her hands while they faced the audience and sorta bowed. The girl walked Judy back down to our table, both naked and before she left gave Judy a very long and sexy kiss on the lips.

Judy sat down without dressing and drank her drink down completely. Her hand was shaking so much I could hear the ice cubes clatter. She reached over and took my hand and put it between her legs so that I could feel all the juices and her swollen pussy lips. We watched more dancers until very late then Judy slipped on her dress and we headed out.

We took a taxi back to our hotel. During the ride I had her dress up around her waist and fingerfucking her. We barely made it to our room before I was fucking her.

topo
topo
627 Followers