Outback Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you don't need to leave, I'll just like turn around," Jen said impulsively. She faced away from her cousin and pulled her top up and over her head, feeling strangely excited at the thought of him staring at her naked back. She fished around in her bag for the t-shirt she planned to sleep in, and didn't make any particular effort to cover herself.

Gary stared, his cock hardening, as Jen rummaged around in her bag. He caught some good side boob glimpses (even with her back turned he could see the swell of them when she lifted her arms) and hungered for a better look. When she slid her jeans down her legs, her bikini panties threatened to go with them, exposing half of her butt for a moment, and she just pulled them back up again without making anything of it. He'd already seen almost as much of her when they were swimming in the tank together, but for some reason because it was her underwear, it was even more enticing and exciting. He silently sighed when she let her t-shirt fall into place, covering the top half of her bum.

"There, all done," she said, turning back around and smiling at him. He wasn't completely sure, but it looked like she flicked a glance at his crotch. "Oh, crap, I forgot to brush my teeth. The bathroom's down the hall?"

"Yeah. On the left. There's a sign on it."

Jen grabbed her bag of toiletries and went to leave the room.

"You're going like that?" Gary asked, somewhat surprised.

"Well yeah, it's not far, and it's not like there are many rooms up here. Why?"

"Oh, just that the sight of you with your underwear peeking out from under your t-shirt will likely cause as much of a stir up here as your tits did downstairs if anyone sees you," he replied with a laugh.

"I'm willing to risk it," she shot back with a wink and a wiggle of her butt, "if I call for help, just come a-running, okay?" before dashing from the room giggling.

Gary was left to massage his stiff dick, and he took the chance to strip down to his boxers and climb into bed.

Jen cleaned her teeth, her pussy tingling. There was no denying she was horny. She'd been acutely aware of all the eyes on her tits throughout the afternoon and into the evening, and Gary sporting a boner after she'd changed hadn't disappointed her. She tried to dismiss the kinky thought, but flashes of what had happened in the tank with Andy and Kylie kept sneaking into her head, and had her wondering if such thoughts were really all that bad.

Thinking of his boner did nothing to lessen her desire, and as she brushed her teeth she idly played with her left nipple, teasing it until it was rock hard and aching pleasurably. After rinsing, she headed back down the corridor to the room she shared with Gary, the chance of someone seeing her in her brief attire giving her a little thrill. She slipped into the room and found her cousin ensconced beneath the covers of his bed.

"Done already?" she asked him.

"Well yeah, it's not like I had plans for anything except sleeping tonight," Gary replied.

"Sort of ruined things for you, did we? No release tonight?"

"I'll live. Not like it'll be the first time in my life," he laughed.

"Guess you can always whack off with the lights out. I won't hold it against you."

"Um, yeah, I don't think that's going to be happening," he laughed.

"Well if it does, I won't tell, and like, if you hear any weird sounds coming from over here, please just ignore them."

Gary laughed nervously, certain his cousin was joking, but no less aroused at the thought of her going to work on her pussy in the next bed.

"I'll be sure to ignore anything I hear," he assured her.

"Ready for lights out?"

"Sure am."

Jen reached for the light switch and paused. "What are you wearing under there?"

"Um, why would you even want to know that?" Gary asked.

"Just a crazy idea," she replied, one hand pulling her t-shirt down so the cotton was stretched tight against her breasts, and the rigid state of her nipples extra obvious. She watched his eyes drop down to her tits, then flick back up to meet her gaze.

"I'm wearing boxers,:" Gary answered.

"Well then, if that's all you're wearing, maybe I'll just go topless too," Jen said, and pulled her t-shirt up. She lifted it until she'd exposed just a little bit of boob, and then flicked the light switch. She dropped her t-shirt on the floor and slipped beneath the covers. She was sure she heard something like "God damn," whispered from across the room.

"Night, Gary, remember to ignore any noises."

"Night, Jen. Sweet dreams."

"Or dirty ones," Jen suggested, a hand slipping inside her underwear. She caressed her wet pussy, her fingers already teasing and exploring. "Hey Gary?"

"Yeah?"

"If you hadn't been on duty down there protecting me, who do you think you'd be sharing a bed with right now?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, which out of all those girls gets your cock hard? Or better yet, how many of them have you slept with?"

"What's with all the sudden questions?" Gary protested rather than answering.

"I always get curious when I'm horny," Jen replied simply.

"Well, today I didn't really pay much attention to those other girls, I was too busy chasing away guys who couldn't tear their eyes away from your tits," Gary replied, deliberately ignoring her mention of being horny.

"As if," Jen laughed.

"It's true! Every guy in the pub was staring at your tits. Maybe not all afternoon and night, but I can guarantee at least half of them will be wanking with you in mind tonight."

"Only half?" Jen asked with a laugh.

"Okay, eighty percent, maybe."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you going to think about my tits when you wank tonight?"

"Who said I was going to wank at all?"

"Oh come on, you must be ready to by now! I mean, how many days is it since you got any relief?"

"Who are you, and where's my real cousin?" Gary asked.

Jen giggled. "This is your real cousin," she stated, slipping from her bed. She tiptoed silently across the gap between the beds and knelt next to where Gary lay.

"Do you reckon Andy and Kylie are gonna fuck tonight?" she whispered in his ear. "Or will they just suck and lick each other?"

"What the fuck?" Gary hissed, startled by both the topic and his cousin's sudden proximity.

"Oh calm down and stop playing the innocent," Jen laughed lightly. She slipped a hand beneath the bed cover and across the mattress, until her fingertips encountered his thigh.

"What are you doing now?" Gary asked cautiously.

"Checking to see how hard you are," Jen replied, sliding her hand across his boxers to find him stiff within them. She felt his hand instantly close over hers to stop her.

"Jen, no."

"I know you let Kylie suck you off, Gary. And I've watched her do it to Andy, too. She sure likes sucking dick, doesn't she? And now that I've taught her what an orgasm feels like, I doubt she'll stay a virgin much longer."

"Whoah! What?" Gary asked in disbelief.

"Should I repeat it slower for you?"

"Maybe," Gary replied. Jen noted he'd relaxed his grip on her hand, and she moved it back to his cock, grabbing it and giving it a firm squeeze.

"Kylie told me how much she loves sucking dick. She told me she helps you out when you get too horny, and now she's doing the same for my brother. She also told me you'd never returned the favour, and how she thought it'd be icky if someone licked her. So then I taught her how wrong that was, and then later on I taught my brother how to look after her properly."

"Wait, you taught Kylie what?"

"That having her pussy licked is amazing."

"By licking her yourself?"

"Uh huh," Jen admitted, "and a couple of days later I taught Andy how to do a better job with her," feeling Gary's dick jump in her hand.

"Holy shit!"

"So... your letting me suck your dick now wouldn't be such a big deal, would it?" Jen suggested, slipping her other hand within the bedcovers to tug at her cousin's boxers. His resistance was both slight and short-lived, and as she felt him lifting his butt to accommodate his underwear's removal, she threw back the covers of the bed. Jen allowed him a moment to slide his boxers the rest of the way down his legs and kick them clear, then she seized his dick again.

"Just like that, huh?" he said, clearly amused.

"Complaining?" Jen asked teasingly, her mouth hovering near the tip of his dick.

"Not at all!"

Jen took her cousin's dick between her lips, and she slid them down his smooth skin, her wet tongue cradling the underside.

"Oh fuck," Gary moaned quietly as Jen's hand gently squeezed and stroked him while she started to work the tip with her lips and tongue. She twisted her mouth around him, sliding up and down, sucking and slurping, focussing on the delightful hardness beneath the smooth skin, very much enjoying herself.

As she kept sucking, she felt his hand fumbling around for her breast. She considered denying him, but given what she was doing, decided there was little point. After all, her going braless for the day had been a deliberate act; though not to the point where she'd thought through exactly what she'd hoped to achieve, but she now figured she was perhaps reaping the rewards of her subconscious intent. So rather than discourage him, she released his dick long enough to grasp his hand and guide it to her tit before her mouth returned to his dick. She swirled her tongue around his engorged head and slid her mouth up and down, her hand going to his balls to cup them gently.

"Jen, do you think we could turn the lights on?" Gary moaned, as she worked her way up and down his dick.

"If you like," she replied, any sense of modesty now only a memory, as she slipped away from his bed and crossed back to the doorway. She flipped the light back on, and savoured the look of lust appearing across Gary's face as his eyes adjusted and he was able to see her breasts freely in all their glory.

"God damn!"

"Awww, you like?" Jen teased.

"Fuck yes!"

"You saw most of me already when we were swimming in the tank," Jen said to him.

"Yeah, but that was only like half a preview. Topless like this, you look absolutely amazing!"

"You don't look so bad yourself," Jen replied, moving back toward the bed, her eyes raking up and down his prone body, taking in the ripped muscles of his stomach, his bulging biceps, and of course his rock-hard, swollen erection.

Jen stood for a moment at the foot of the bed, gazing over her cousin's body, and then started to crawl up it, her breasts dangling heavily from her chest, nipples taut and erect. She tried to hold Gary's gaze, but he couldn't keep his eyes away from her tits.

She kissed his thigh before running her tongue from the base of his dick to its tip, and then she sucked him back into her mouth again, enjoying the moan she drew from him. She worked him until she felt him twitching and thrusting at her mouth, clearly on the verge of orgasm.

She sucked her way up his dick, trapping the head with her lips, tongue teasing the slit, then pulled her mouth completely off, imagining an audible pop as she did so. She sat up on Gary's legs, her tits posed proudly in front of her. Gary's hands sought them like they were magnets, squeezing and playing. Jen took his hard length back in her hands, squeezing gently.

"So do you think we should see if this fits somewhere?" Jen suggested.

"Fits somewhere?" Gary asked, dragging his eyes away from her nipples to meet her gaze.

"You know, for instance in my pussy?" Jen replied.

"Seriously? You think we should fuck each other?"

Jen stood up on the bed, her feet on either side of her cousin's legs. Gary stared up at her, admiring every exposed inch of her flawless skin. Jen hooked her fingers in the waistband of her black cotton panties, and he watched achingly as she slowly worked them down until the trimmed hair of her pussy was visible. She wiggled her bum slightly as she pushed them down even further until the separation between her feet kept her from taking them any further. Then resting one hand against the wall for balance, she worked them off completely, one foot at a time. Gary stared at each and every little glimpse and angle of her pussy as her movements afforded him the view.

"So freaking sexy," he muttered, and with her legs spread slightly, she stood motionless above him for a few moments.

Jen then smiled and squatted, lowering herself down and grabbing hold of him, manoeuvring herself until she was positioned to take his manhood into her pussy.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Hell yes!" Gary moaned.

Jen rubbed the tip of his cock along her slit and then settled her weight down, feeling him enter her. With a pleasured sigh, she lowered herself further, wiggling a little as she slid down his pole, settling him entirely within her.

"Oh fuck," Gary groaned aloud as Jen started to rise and fall, fucking her cousin. Gary's hands reached up to explore her body, teasing her breasts, then dragged them down her sides to her hips, helping to energise her movements. Jen settled her hands on Gary's chest as she fucked him, occasionally pausing on a downstroke to lean forward and grind against his pubic bone, stimulating her clit.

"Swap?" Gary suggested after a while.

"Sure," Jen smiled down at him. They reversed places, Jen on her back and Gary moving between her legs, looming above her as he thrust back within the silken walls of her pussy.

Jen eagerly thrust with her hips to meet him each time he plunged within her. She raked her fingers over his pecs, and then rested them on his biceps as he held himself over her, thrusting with an urgency and desperation that bespoke his impending orgasm.

Jen felt her own orgasm approaching and reached between her legs, fingers dancing on her clit as Gary continued to pump his dick in and out. She nibbled on her bottom lip, feeling their mutually delicious tension build as Gary thrust again and again. She emitted a small whimper, and then a louder squeal as she crested the ridge, her body shaking, her pussy clutching at the swollen cock within its embrace.

"Oh shit Jen, I'm going to cum," Gary warned his cousin desperately. "Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes, do it! Fucking do it, Gary!" Jen cried out.

Gary thrust twice more and then exploded, filling her with his hot cum!

---

Kylie allowed her naked cousin to push her backward onto the bed, his cock hard as it pressed against her. Her nipples ached with pleasure and anticipation as he kissed her. She wriggled around until they were crowded side by side on the narrow bed, facing and kissing each other. Their hands wandered all over each other's bodies, and after their initial frenzied kissing subsided, they took a moment to breathe.

"Damn, you're sexy," Andy remarked, leaning back a little to take in the vision of his cousin's naked body.

"You know, I'm pretty sure you're the first person ever to say that in a way that makes me want to believe you," Kylie replied with a smile.

"No way!" Andy objected.

"Yes, way! I mean let's face it, I have virtually no hips, and no curves either. And I've been called a surfboard a million times against that one time you've called me sexy."

"Pretty sure I've said it before now," Andy protested.

"You know what I mean."

"Well yeah, but that doesn't make me wrong."

"I didn't say you were wrong, just that you're the first person I believe actually meant it. I mean did you not notice Tits McGee? Or was Sally too much of a distraction?"

"Tits McGee?"

"Suzy. You know, the only girl there who had more of her tits on display than your sister?"

"Oh, her. Well sure, of course I noticed her, but like, she looked kind of slutty, and she's nowhere near as hot as you!"

"Seriously? Not as hot as me? You'd be the first person who'd ever said that, too. And like, if she heard you say it, she'd die. Didn't you notice the way she was devouring you with her eyes? She had you firmly in her sights, and was totally expecting to fuck you. I caught the look on her face when we left the bar together. Total disbelief! It was so awesome!"

"Well the way she looked, I'm sure she isn't alone for the night. And I certainly made the right choice. I mean look at these sexy tits, who wouldn't want to spend the night with them?"

To emphasize his point, Andy pushed Kylie to lie on her back and leaned over her, his tongue caressing the puffy nipple of her nearest breast. He circled it and flicked it back and forth before sucking it into his mouth, pulling it away from the breast and distending it. Kylie moaned, and he released it so he could repeat the process on its twin. He felt her hands in his hair and took his time to swap back and forth, pleasuring first one then the other, over and over again.

"Oh fuck, that's good. You have no idea how good it feels to have them sucked!"

"It's a turn on for me to suck them too, you know," Andy replied during a brief pause, before attacking them again.

"I kind of got a clue about that from your dick," Kylie laughed, rubbing her leg against his rock-hard erection.

"Yeah, he's pretty obvious like that sometimes. But also, it's not like it's only your tits that make you sexy. You're sexy all over!" Andy moved to straddle his cousin and kissed her passionately, his cock pressing against her as his tongue danced with hers. When he broke the kiss, he quickly kissed his way down her body, explaining to her how each part of it appealed to him, noting her freckles and moles and muscles as he went, until his head was hovering above her sex.

"And just look at these sexy pubes! Luscious red curls that scream for a guy to explore what's below them. And how sexy is it below them?" The question was rhetorical, and Andy didn't wait for an answer, but slipped his tongue along her slit, pushing her legs wide with his hands as he settled in to devour her. His tongue was met by the delightful taste of her juices, a clear indicator she was just as excited as he was.

Remembering what his sister had taught him, Andy took his time, and followed all of Kylie's cues he could detect as he lathered his tongue all over her before focussing intently on her clitoris.

"Holy fuck, that's soooo good!" Kylie moaned, her hands tangled in his hair again. "Don't you dare fucking stop!"

Andy's only response was exactly that: not to stop until he had his cousin cumming and squealing beneath him on the bed, her chest heaving with her gasping breaths while her pussy pulsed with the aftermath of her pleasure, the sheet soaked beneath her.

"You're even sexy when you're all red from your exertions," Andy mentioned to his cousin, as he crawled up to lie down beside her.

"Let's not go too far, especially with those 'red from my exertions' comments," Kylie warned him with a laugh. She rolled close enough to kiss him, before climbing on top of him. "You may recall I like to suck things too," she added with a grin. "Got anything I might suck on?"

"I've got some nipples?" Andy suggested jokingly.

"Why, yes you do!" Kyle straddled her cousin and leaned down to suck a nipple into her mouth, teasing him. Andy didn't really notice the attention on his nipple though, because Kylie had also trapped his cock beneath her pussy.

Kylie clearly was aware of that too, because she was grinding against him, her slick pussy lips sliding along his shaft. She swapped nipples briefly, before groaning and halting her movements.

"Fuck, I just gotta suck you!" she exclaimed, and shimmied down the bed to get her face between his legs.

Andy watched as Kylie cradled his cock in her hand, and then ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, licking up the juices her grinding had coated it with. He gasped in pleasure when her lips parted and slid down his dick, taking him inside the warm delight of her mouth.

1...56789...19