Over The Hump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wearing one of my special outfits, an egyptian blue cold shoulder dress that hung to my mid-thighs. I liked it because my shoulders and clavicle were bare, they're perhaps my best features. My breasts, in a strapless bra, filled the top out well, and because the frock was loose it didn't show my slightly rounded belly. Believe me, when you're in your fifties you care how you look. I flowed into Jason, gave him an intimate kiss on the cheek, he hung onto me a fraction of a second longer than necessary. I noticed June only shook Bill's hand.

We ordered appetizers and drinks and immediately fell into a wonderful chat. June didn't seem shy at all; Jason didn't say much, I had to draw him out a few times. As I said, we knew this place well, we got seated in a little cubbyhole, perfectly safe to talk openly as long as you didn't raise your voice and used complicated words as substitutes for more direct speech. By the time we got to the second round June was admitting, "I'm a little inexperienced, Jason's only the third guy I've ever been with. We got engaged when we were in college, then had to get married when he was still in law school," she laughed. "We just want to spice it up a bit."

Jason asked what it was like to be with multiple partners in one evening. Since I was sitting with my back to the room, I quietly said, "Like being with just one person. Only there's a lot of them, all at the same time." He laughed so hard he swallowed his beer down the wrong pipe, had to cough it out. I noticed June was looking at Bill and touching her hair, I put my hand on Jason's knee under the table, saw his eyes light up.

"Listen," Bill said, "we only live a couple miles from here. Maybe you'd like to come over to our place for a little bit? Unless you need to get home."

June's eyes lit up. "Honey?" They looked at each other over the table, I could see the wordless conversation. "Sure," she agreed for the both of them. "And we've got plenty of time, my mom took Danny for the night." We paid the bill, made sure they knew how to get to our place.

Bill and I were excited as we drove home, their headlights in our rearview mirror. "You're into June, aren't you?"

"Damn right. She's a cute package. I think she'll be dynamite. What about Jason?"

"Oh, I think we're going to have fun."

We opened up our door for them, led them to our rumpus room - that's what we call our basement. When we had it remodeled a few years back, we made sure it was LifeStyle friendly. We've got two big sofas in an L-shape, the secret is the back supports can be discarded, making each as wide as a single bed. The carpet is plush, with two layers of padding below. One wall is a mirror, vanilla people think it's to reflect the sunlight from the windows, LifeStyle friends know different. We made sure we had a full bathroom put in with a shower big enough for two.

June and Jason sat on one of the couches, after he got us drinks Bill joined me on the other. We started chatting. I told a story about how Bill and I had been in Florida one time and we bumped into a couple, for some reason the story fell flat. We dropped into talking about anything that came to mind. The spark just wasn't there. Jason seemed really nervous, when I tried to catch his eye he looked away, when I spread my legs slightly he turned his head.

Finally, in desperation, I suggested a board game, they agreed. I enticed June to come up to the first floor to help me find it. When we got to the top of the stairs I opened the refrigerator and got us both a glass of flavored water. "Hey," I asked, "are you guys okay?"

"I'm a little jumpy, I guess."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, you know," I assured her. "At the restaurant, when you guys accepted our invitation..."

"I know," June interrupted. "and I want to. I mean, you guys are super. Jason's just a little off, I think, you're so beautiful."

"Well, I think I know something that will get us off the dime."

"What?"

"Nothing complicated. Just follow my lead, okay?"

We headed back down to the rumpus room. "We couldn't find the game," I explained and dimmed the lights. Then I sidled up to my husband and asked the other couple their most romantic moment.

Jason began to describe a time when they were down in the Florida keys and found themselves on a deserted beach. As he was describing the scene, I pulled Bill's face to mine, we started kissing. June got the idea, she and Jason began making out. My husband and I became friskier, I stood up and let my dress slip to the floor. By the time Bill had my bra off, I noticed the other couple was down to their panties and briefs. Soon we were all naked. Bill was diddling my clit, I saw Jason was glancing over at us, trying to see if there was anything good between my legs.

June bent over, took Jason's nicely curved dick into her mouth, he leaned back and closed his eyes. That was my cue. I crawled over to the other couch, put my head very close to June's and asked, "Can I help?"

She smiled at me, said sure, and surrendered her husband's member. I held it and looked into Jason's surprised eyes. "You don't mind, do you?" Without waiting for a reply, I swallowed three inches of it. I felt his hand on my breast, and sensed June was no longer with us. A moment later I looked at Jason's face, he was watching his wife kissing my husband, pressing her body against his.

I understood Jason's emotions. He'd been dreaming about the day when June would make love to another man, a common enough fantasy. Even though he was with me, for the moment it was what was happening to his wife that was important. I sat beside him, got him to put his arm around my shoulder, impaled his side with my breast and whispered in his ear, "Go ahead and watch them. I'll be here when you're ready for me." I stroked his prick with my hand and let him observe.

June was anything but reserved now. When Bill pulled on her so she was lying and went down on her, she threw one leg over the back of the couch, the other foot was on the floor, she was completely open to my husband. And very quickly after he was licking her button and plying her inside with a finger, I heard her give off her peculiar bird call. I was proud of Bill, sometimes blushing brides can be difficult to stimulate.

Believe it or not, there are degrees of rigidity to a man's erection. When we first were watching, Jason was stiff, as he watched his wife orgasm to my husband's ministrations he became rocklike. June pulled Bill up, I saw them whisper to each other, and without much delay he was on top of June. Although the incursion was hidden by a leg, it was clear to Jason and myself what was happening - June was getting filled by her first other man! Her eyes were wild as Bill pushed himself in, her groans authentic.

Jason needed to watch this for his own reasons, and I simply had to keep him amused. I sat sidesaddle on his lap, grabbed his hand, placed it between my thighs. He played with me while the other couple fucked, after a few minutes they shifted, Bill was sitting, June mounted him. Even though the light was dim, Jason and I could see Bill's cock disappearing and reappearing in June's pussy.

Apparently, Jason had enough of that, he roughly kissed me and threw me on my back. I knew what he needed, I helped him cover me.

I know my own moods, what I want, what I need. Sometimes, I want it slow or relaxing, other times torrid. Since just two nights before my boyfriend Daniel and I had made romance for over two hours, I was in the mood for something faster. And Jason gave me what I needed!

I turned myself on, I've learned how over the years, and felt the electric throb through my veins just seconds before I felt Jason let himself go. I expected that, he was at the highest level of excitement any man can be, the taking of his first LifeStyle woman, almost as a virgin. A minute later we were both shaking and gasping, recovering from our shared fire. "I'm sorry," Jason lamented, "it was just too much."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "I'm fine, you were great." On the other couch, June continued to rise and fall on Bill's cock, the sounds she was making were of a woman who's having a great time. Again Jason shifted his attention from me to the other couple, I knew almost exactly what he was thinking. "If you want to, go over and hold her. She'd like that."

I watched as he touched her on her shoulder, she raised her eyes to meet his, and then lowered her mouth to take his cock into her. She was an absolute natural, that one! And while she was giving Jason a blow job, I saw my husband pull her down and heard his gasps.

I joined them, it turned into a bit of a pile. June seemed agreeable to a kiss from me, I enjoyed her hand on my breast, I diddled with her clit as Jason watched. Jason got his cock sucked by both of us while Bill had a hand on my breast and his mouth on one of June's nipples. We shifted, I was overjoyed to feel Jason's tongue inside my slit. And a half hour later, I was sitting on the cushion as Jason was fucking me again while Bill ate his wife out.

After Jason came inside me the second time, the party seemed to slow. Suddenly June seemed bashful, I led her upstairs, got both of us flimsy kimonos. Then we went into the kitchen, plated the chocolate bundt cake. "I'm glad you got us started. I was afraid the evening was going to turn into a bust," she told me.

"Sometimes," I advised, "the guys get shy. It's up to us women to get them over the hump."

Authors work hard on their stories, and always enjoy compliments or constructive criticism. Won't you leave me a comment of your perception of my work?

12