Overtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers

"Sorry, but I'm positive I put it back," she stated again, now standing nearly on top of me.

"Maybe if I moved out of the way," I stated. The platform I was standing on was just wide enough that two people could stand on it safely enough, especially with the rails running all the way around us. Turning, I allowed her to take the last step in reaching me, which she did, though she seemed to lose her balance in doing that, and reached out in order to keep herself from falling, or in falling into me for that matter. Her action suddenly causing her to throw her arms around my neck, catching herself. If I felt the press of her soft breasts before...I felt them even more so now against my chest. And then suddenly, her hand, resting directly on the hard stiff bulge in my pants!

I couldn't believe any of this was happening! I'd been flirting, getting all worked up with Kris earlier, as she was obviously starting to do with me. And now...here I was, standing on a ladder next to my boss, her hand purposely pressed against the hard stiff bulge in my pants. She leaned forward, her lips coming down on mine, and in the next instant, I was kissing her, hotly, passionately.

The next thing I knew, Darlene had taken my hand in hers, placing it over one of her exquisite breasts. I felt the hard press of her aroused nipple in the palm of my hand, and then found myself gently kneading it, fingers soon locating and actually pulling on it through the material of her thin tank top.

"Maybe I left it in my office after all," she mused finally breaking away. Confused I stood there momentarily as she climbed back down the ladder, though she looked up smiling at me. "You'd better see if Kris has finished," she then informed me. "Then come see me, hopefully I will have found what I'm looking for," she stated and then turned and walked out of the room. I glanced down at myself, thankful I was wearing dark pants, though even then I could feel the spot of moisture, which had seeped through them. Making a hurried adjustment, for all the good that it did, I soon made my way back over to Kris's desk, glancing into Darlene's office as I passed. She sat looking busy however, which threw me a little. Once again Kris smiled upon seeing me.

"Last one," she said almost disappointedly. In the past, once she was finished, she was free to go. I generally hung around only long enough myself to put back the last few boxes for Darlene as she finished up, and then generally left with her. I didn't anticipate anything different happening tonight, though after the incident in the storage room, I now wondered.

It was about that time that Darlene called Kris and I both back into her office. "Kris? I want to rerun the numbers on the Edwards file one more time, see if you come up with the same totals that I did. If you do, then we'll go with that and accept them. Rob? While we're doing that, why don't you go ahead and take out the trash from dinner as well as empty out the trash cans we filled up tonight, we should be through with this by the time you done that and returned," she explained to us both. I soon left her office, straightening the mess we'd left, hauling out the trash to the dumpsters downstairs. I was anxious to return as that might mean I'd be seeing Kris to her car, and from there...who knows. But at the same time, I was also thinking about Darlene and that surprising little encounter we'd had in the storage room. I chalked it off to an inadvertent moment of lust and passion. As she was my boss, I figured that she'd suddenly come to her senses, realized it wasn't something either one of us should have allowed to happen, which explained the sudden abrupt discontinuation of what we'd been doing. But her smile upon leaving hadn't shown any remorse, if anything...I'd gotten the impression that there might be more to come because of it.

Talk about confused. I'd gone from famine to feast in the blink of an eye. I hadn't seen a woman's breasts in months now, let alone touched any. And now I had done both in the span of one evening, not to mention having my cock actually fondled by two different women in one night!

I was still wondering how I was going to deal with both situations on the ride back up the elevator, stepping off and expecting to find Darlene and Kris shutting everything down and preparing to leave. The only light that was still on was the one inside Darlene's office, though I couldn't hear a thing going on, or any conversation taking place. I then assumed they had both gone into the storage room and was about to head in that direction when I spotted something lying on the floor of Darlene's office. I looked, and for a moment couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Walking in, I stooped over retrieving the article, and only then realized it was Kris's blouse that she'd had on!

"What the fuck?" I asked myself, turning. When I did, I then noticed what appeared to be something else just a few feet away down the hallway. I walked over still carrying Kris's blouse, reached down and now retrieved what was obviously Darlene's tank top. "Damn!" I said again, now carrying both items, and looking in the almost near darkness along the floor. Sure enough, there was something else, but it was heading away from the storage room where I thought they must have gone. Instead, it was obvious this trail of clothing that I now realized was being left for me was headed in another direction entirely.

The strange part of all this was, I knew on the one hand something was going on of course, which excited the hell out of me, as evidenced by my once again hardening cock. But I couldn't for the life of me explain reasonably to myself how I had somehow gotten involved in this to the degree that I obviously now was. I honestly had no idea what that specifically meant, or what I was to expect when I finally arrived at wherever it was they were obviously directing me with this trail of discarded clothing that was being left.

By the time I arrived at what I knew now to be the main conference room where all the important meetings were usually held, I saw piled there on the floor in front of the door the balance of whatever clothing hadn't already been discarded. I dumped what I held in my hand on the floor there on top of them, steeled myself for whatever awaited me inside, and turned the knob on the large doublewide doors and stepped in.

Even knowing what I then knew awaited for me inside, I still wasn't prepared for it.

They were both nude of course just as I expected to find them, but what I hadn't expected to find, was the two of them lying on top of the large conference room table with their heads buried between one another's legs. Facing to the side of me as I came in, they both took a moment to look up and smile at me. I'm sure the confused expression on my face asked a thousand questions all at once.

"Surprised?" Kris said giggling.

"That...would be an understatement," I responded somehow managing to find my own voice.

"We've been planning this for over a month now," Kris informed me continuing, though Darlene spoke up as well, finally sitting up as she did so.

"It was actually Kris's idea that we both seduce you," she spoke. "Needless to say Rob, we got together a while back ourselves, and you quite naturally came up in our conversations. We thought it might be nice to include you in our fun little activities, provided you're interested of course," she asked looking at me. "Though by the looks of it...I'd say you are!"

There was no point trying to conceal my erection, especially now. Seeing the two of them together, totally naked, and obviously enjoying one another, something they'd been doing for some time now, I could only stand there and grin stupidly at my good fortune.

"So...you going to join us or not?" Kris asked sliding off the conference table and walking towards me. As she helped me to remove my own clothing, I glanced over towards Darlene. She had taken a seat in one of the plush conference room chairs, spreading herself, resting one leg back up on the table, her hands and fingers busy between her legs. Seeing her sitting there playing with herself the way she was, seemed almost surrealistic, but then again so had coming in and catching the two of them licking one another's cunts too.

"Come back and lay on the table again Kris," Darlene told her, "So I can taste you some more while Rob has a little taste of me!"

She quickly did so, once again laying down, Darlene now standing, leaning over as she went back to work on Kris's sweet pussy with her tongue. Positioned as she was, I slid beneath and between the boss's legs, sitting there, looking up at her pink pouty pussy lips, disbelief that any of this was actually happening still filling my head. But soon I was filling my mouth with Darlene, and nothing after that really mattered any more.

Just listening to my boss moan, and then to Kris as Darlene obviously pleasured her quite satisfactory, especially when her low deep-throated groan and then giggling squeal of delight informed us both that she'd just had an orgasm. At Darlene's direction, we then changed places and positions with me suddenly served up on the table as the focus of both of their attentions. I felt two pairs of hands as well as lips begin to explore, play and drive me to the point of insanity. Knowing that it was not only Kris's tongue lapping away at me, but also the very talented tongue of my own boss doing the same, I could only writhe there in complete bliss as the sensations of their two mouths taking turns with my cock, hands and fingers seemingly everywhere else at once, soon brought me to the very brink far sooner than I had expected. I was almost embarrassed at the too soon ecstasy that was threatening to erupt, warning them immediately, hoping for a bit of a reprieve in delaying the inevitable. But apparently, they had no intention of allowing that, and if anything, suddenly doubling their efforts, literally.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I announced, wondering upon having said that just what to expect. I knew personally as horny as I was, that whenever I was...like this, I usually blew an amazing load. And this time was no exception either. I knew it the moment the first gigantic mind-blowing squirt left the end of my prick that I was going to shower the two of them with several streamers of spunk, wondering what they'd think when I did, how they'd react, and more importantly, what they would do with it as I did. I had to fight to literally keep my eyes open while I watched them.

There's something to be said about the almost obscene, pure erotic sensation of seeing two women kneeling over your prick while its squirts, fighting over, though actually sharing, each and every pulsating, liquefied expression of my own personal pleasure. In a way, it was almost like having an out of body experience. On the one hand, I was feeling every delicious sensation that was happening, and on the other, it was as though I was standing off to one side just watching it, enjoying it, and taking it all in.

Watching Darlene as she fed my cock to Kris, sucking down and swallowing a nice hard-felt spurt, and then seeing her quickly giving it back to Darlene, who then did the same was incredibly erotic. In addition to that, they got playful, holding it and pointing it at one another, great plumes of white frothy cream still exploding as they aimed it at one another's tits, seeing my spunk splashing against the two of them, still milking out whatever remnants remained of my spending long after the last furious pulsations had ended. Kneeling to either side of me, I lay there still mesmerized as two sets of nice soft breasts mashed against one another, my cock somehow, and somewhere smothered between. I was still slick with the rich creamy goo, titties now rubbing against one another, smearing whatever remained back and forth against themselves. Quite naturally I soon extricated myself from between them again, taking the seat that Darlene had so recently vacated.

I now watched as they positioned themselves just enough that they could suck, lick and fondle one another's breasts simultaneously. Licking the cream I'd just given them off of one another's tits, lapping away at one another like two cats after warm milk.

I was amazed as I sat there watching them do that, when my cock suddenly began stirring again, and so soon after having just spurt out one massive load! But then again, it wasn't every day that you saw two women so playfully devouring one another either, especially when one of them was your very attractive looking boss, and the other was a sweet sexy totally uninhibited younger woman who was at that very moment, sucking Darlene's tits like a hungry baby.

"He's stiff again," Kris, giggled looking over towards me as I sat there unabashedly fondling my dick at this point, taking delight in the fact I could do so, so openly watching the two of them together.

"One of the things I love about younger men," Darlene smiled, "Their amazing resiliency, especially when you give them something to think about," she added. "Now, how about you come over here and give me a lick or two," she asked.

I was only too happy to oblige.

Darlene now lay on her back drawing her knees up towards her chest presenting me with a nice pink plate of pussy pie.

(Author's note: Trying saying that fast three times with a mouth full of pink...women love it!)

As I leaned over the table lapping away at that succulent sweet split, I felt Kris walk up from behind me, her hand immediately coming around to grasp my fully hard cock, stroking me from behind, her sweet soft tits pressing against my back. I then felt her straddle one leg, the moisture of her creamy cunt slithering up and down against me. As she stroked me, she humped herself against me, my tongue of course continuing to plow through the furrow of Darlene's pussy, her lubrications suddenly escalating the closer and closer she got to her own orgasm. Likewise, Kris too seemed to be hovering on the edge, now bringing herself off against my leg. I would never again look at a dog's doing that in the same light ever again. Feeling Kris as she slid up and down against me, one leg now wrapped around mine entwined, her hand flying up and down the length of my shaft in time with that, was an amazing sensation on top of already mind-blowing, amazing sensations.

There was no warning, it wasn't necessary anyway...I knew seconds before she actually came she was about to simply by the vulnerable, crazy screwed up look in my bosses face. It's a very strange moment, which is why perhaps most of us don't care to look at ourselves in a mirror when we climax. In many ways, the features on our face turn into almost unrecognizable portraits of ourselves at that most inopportune time. Darlene was no different, her eyes suddenly glazing over, her mouth turning into a teeth bearing grimace that looked more pain than pleasure. Her nostrils flaring, her cheeks suddenly turning red, almost purple. And in the next instant, her cunt turned into liquid nearly drowning me in the process. It wasn't so much a stream or a squirt, as it was a cascading gush of female fluid. Sort of like watching a rapid rise in a river when the dams burst far up above it. I mean she was already wet, leaking like crazy, the essence of her sweetness I'd already been lapping up and drinking down as quickly as I found it, as she produced it. But when the river rose...all I could do was open my mouth and let it pour in. Like I said, nearly drowning in the process, but I'd have died happy right then and there if I had done.

In the meantime, Kris was still vibrating like a washing machine gone wild against my leg. Her hand damn near tearing my cock off at the root as she held onto it like it was the on and off switch or something, thrusting herself violently now against me, screaming and shouting out unintelligible obscenities, though every other word or so was one I could actually understand, like fuck, cock, cunt, though I think a lot of the others where a continued mixture of those three all run together, making up new words the way they sounded as she stood there and came.

Talk about ironic. Both women were spent, and there I was, now sporting a nice hard swollen erection. Who'd have thought? Several minutes passed as the two of them gradually collected themselves. When Darlene had, she sat up.

"Come on, let's go get the stuff," she said smiling speaking to Kris. We quickly straightened up the conference room leaving no signs of evidence behind, though the table did appear to have a nice polished sheen to it now when we left.

"Stuff?" I wondered, not actually asking the question, but finding myself following behind as the two of them left the conference room, snatching up the pile of clothing as they did. In moments we had all reached the elevator. As neither of them had dressed, I could only wonder in mild curiosity as to where we were going, and what on earth was going to happen next. Darleen pushed the button for what was the parking level garage below us, and then headed off towards her car with Kris and I following, still in the nude, carrying our own "stuff", as we did. Upon reaching her car, she opened the trunk, handing several quilted blankets, a few pillows, two bottles of wine, cheese, and some wine glasses for us to carry. Darleen then pulled out what appeared to be an overnight satchel with what was obviously a change of clothes in it, and then shut her trunk once again, heading back towards the elevators.

When we got inside, this time she inserted a key, pressed what was the "roof" floor button. Obviously, only those who had a key could get the elevator to accept that particular destination. As we headed up, Darleen turned towards us smiling.

"One of the perks of management around here," she said slyly. And I noticed by Kris's bemused expression, this was new to her as well. Moments later the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and we walked out into what was a very ritzy looking piece of paradise.

Everywhere you looked there were planted flowers growing in abundance, it almost looked like a tropical paradise the way it was laid out. In the midst of which were a few lounge chairs, tables where the "management" obviously came up to relax and get away from it all, though Darlene then said they'd been coming up here more often than not for their meetings rather than spending it inside the stuffy conference room when it was too nice outside to do otherwise.

We quickly made a space amongst the chairs and tables, laying down several layers of the thick padded quilts as Darlene opened a bottle of wine, pouring everyone a drink. We then sat enjoying the soft cool gentle breeze of the night, stars twinkling in the night sky above us. I was almost as mesmerized by all this as I was at seeing the two of them sitting there, still beautifully and wonderfully naked, reminding me there was obviously a lot more yet to come.

"Think you can handle two women?" Darlene asked hopefully as they positioned themselves side by side on the bed we'd created. I never really had before no...but I was about to find out. In seconds I was balls deep inside Kris's sweet, tight little cunt, thrusting slowly and easily in and out of her while Darlene rolled over, fondling her breasts until it was her turn, then Kris did the same thing to her while I slid in and out of her still very wet, slippery cunt. I was needless to say...in heaven. And with the dark night, the twinkling stars far up over our heads, it damn near felt like that too.

Eventually is just became easier for me to roll over onto my back, Darlene once again straddling my face, as Kris mounted my cock. It was glorious just laying there, gathering my boss's aroused hard little clit into my mouth, sucking and licking it, while Kris in turn bounced happily up and down on my prick. I could only sense what the two of them were doing to one another above me, but even that just seemed to heighten my own arousal even more as they did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,474 Followers