Owned by Daddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a keening cry as he burst through her hymen. Pain radiated through her, Sam was gasping and whining at the intrusion, pleading mindlessly. The surprise and pain was at odds with how easily he'd slid inside her, she couldn't believe how wet he'd made her. Sam was horrified and now full of new and confusing sensations. Her clit pulsed.

"If you relax, it will be easier. I'm only halfway in."

Whimpering, Sam tried to relax, she tried to let her pussy get used to him, but it hurt so bad. His cock stretched at her flesh, she felt so full, but she also, somehow, wanted him to move, to keep going.

"I know you want it, Sammy." He grunted. "You're always walking around in your tight little leggings, your short skirts, you've been flaunting this tiny teenage pussy at me and it's time I took what you've been offering." He pulled out slowly, Sam let out a groan at the mixture of pain and, disgusting as it may be, pleasure. Then he was thrusting back in, deeper this time, Sam could feel him in her her belly as he thrust, pulled out, thrust back in, every time driving his enormous cock deeper and deeper until she could feel his hips pressed to her ass. She groaned, gasping. "That's it, daddy's all the way in now. You ready to get fucked?" He growled it in her ear, Sam let out an involuntary moan. How could it feel good, even as it hurt, having him so deep inside her after he'd forced his way in so violently.

She only shut her eyes tighter, her fingers grasping uselessly against the countertop.

"Daddy knows you want to cum, little girl." One of his hands moved from her hips to her clit, Sam cried out as he pressed her hot little button, rubbing and tweaking at it while he fucked her into the sink.

Sam knew she'd be bruised in the morning, between his hand gripping her hips and the thud of the counter hitting her. She wanted to hate it, to hate him, but she could only groan in pleasure as her stepfather brought her closer to orgasm with his violent fucking.

"Are you going to cum on your daddy's cock?" He asked, licking a line up Sam's neck. "Are you going to cum even after you tried so hard to tell me no?" He laughed and Sam whimpered, pressing her face into the counter. "Answer me, slut."

It was then he started rubbing her clit hard and fast and the next moment Sam was cumming, her pussy pulsing and gripping at him. "Yes!" She screamed.

Dennis laughed louder, his thrusts increasing as he fucked her through his own orgasm. Grunting and groaning as he shuddered and thrust manically.

Sam's eyes flew open as she realized. "No! Wait! You have to pull out!"

Dennis only groaned louder and held her hips tighter to him. That's when she felt it, the hot rush of her stepfather's cum pulsing into her, coating and filling her. "There won't be any pulling out of this pussy, little girl." He grunted out, catching his breath. "I'm going to fill you up every chance I get."

Sam's eyes filled with tears, but she didn't try to argue. What would be the point?

When Dennis started to pull his cock from her tight, pulsing and now sore and aching pussy, it pulled another gasp from her. He seemed to drag at her flesh, she felt hot and used and when the head of his cock popped free, his cum followed, bubbling out of her hole and dribbling down her thighs.

He watched, breathing heavily behind her, and used his fingers to rub the cum into her skin, shoving some of it back into her ragged pussy. Then he gave her a pat on the bum and said: "All done, Sammy." Then he was meeting her gaze in the mirror, sending her a wink behind he turned, leaving her bent over his bathroom sink, covered in hers stepfather's cum.

When Sam finally returned to her bedroom she ached everywhere, her stepfather's cum was still crusted to her face and now seeped from between her thighs, rubbing and sliding as she walked, or more like limped, back to her room. When Sam really noticed herself in the mirror, she had to look away, tears stinging at the back of her eyes. But she'd seen enough to remember: even the cum crusted over her eyelid wasn't enough to distract from the collar. Forcing herself to look in the mirror, Sam peered at the charm dangling from the gold collar secured tight around her throat.

When she saw what it said, she sucked in a choked breath: Daddy's Holes.

12