Panacea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my face. “I need to go to bed. I can’t think about this right now.”

“Can I still come sleep with you?”

She looked so fragile there. It killed me that hours before, she was laughing with color in her cheeks. Now, she was pale and shivering. I did that, I thought to myself. I lost my temper.

I wordlessly took her hand and brought her upstairs with me, where we both laid awake for hours in silence.

*****

We didn’t see them for a few weeks and I was selfishly relieved. Heather sank into herself, though she forced smiles at me whenever she caught me staring. She was trying, and I appreciated that, but it was evident she missed her friends. I believed her when she said it was about more than sex; it was a connection bridged through loss and tremendous sadness. It wasn’t like Heather went behind my back and had sex with some stranger. These were people she cared about, who cared about her.

I waited another two days before I finally figured out that I had already made up my mind. I watched her sleeping, wondering if I was making the right decision.

I played with Heather’s hair and waited for her to wake up. Eventually, her violet eyes popped open.

I kissed her shoulder and started speaking. “The day that you told me you were pregnant was the happiest day of my life. I never thought I would ever manage to be happier, but I was. Every day, I was happier and happier. When we lost him, I lost you, too. And maybe you feel like you lost me. You were so skinny and pale and sick-looking, and I never thought I’d get you back. I would just think back to the day you came out of the bedroom, bouncing with the test in your hands, and wonder how the fuck we ended up here. How you can go from so fucking lucky and jubilant to destroyed and devastated? I still don’t get it.”

Heather took my hand and kissed my palm, listening. This was the most I’d talked about it, really talked about it, and both of us were ready.

“If I’m being completely truthful, it’s killing me that it ended up being two strangers to get through to you.”

“That doesn’t matter,” she whispered. “I don’t want to leave you, Jack. This isn’t about that.”

“I know that.” I tugged her closer. “You really don’t think fucking someone else isn’t going to take a toll on our marriage? Aren’t you afraid it’ll screw everything up?”

She traced my eyebrow and shook her head slightly.

“Why not? How can you be so confident?”

“Because I love you.” Her soft lips meant mine in a sweet kiss. She pulled away too soon, but a genuine smile was on her face. “Look, let’s drop this, okay? This was never about me convincing you. I don’t want to convince you; I want you to want it, too. And you don’t, and that’s okay. I completely understand that, and I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

I placed my hands on either side of her face and pressed my mouth to her, feeling hungry and frightened and confused, but also positive about what I was about to say. I left her breathless as I teased kisses down her collarbone, over the peak of a nipple, down to the hollow of her stomach. “Okay, I’ll try it, but if it gets weird, we both have to promise to stop.”

Her body stiffened. “What?”

“We’ll try it,” I repeated. “We have to set a lot of rules, Heather. A lot.”

She grabbed me and kissed me, then climbed on top of me. “Are you sure?”

Seeing the excitement on her face made me feel better. I caressed her back and nodded. “Yes. But again, rules.”

She gave me a peck. “Rules. Yes.”

And damn it, but I was excited, too.

*****

The rules were as follows: no meeting without the other partner knowing first, no discussion of what happened afterward, no letting it bleed into our normal, everyday lives, no extra intimacies, and being as honest with one another as possible.

We decided that our trysts should also take place in a hotel. We didn’t want to have sex in either couple’s house; it felt too dirty.

David and I met at Starbucks before it happened. We talked about everything and anything except the matter at hand until it was nearly time to go.

“Thank you for this,” he said to me, holding his hand out for me to shake. “This is so important to Kristen and me.”

I shook his hand and tried to smile. “I love my wife, and you’re important to her. You two are becoming important to me, too. Anyone who could bring Heather back to me.…”

We left as friends, agreeing that no matter what happened, we would respect one another.

I let Heather make the arrangements, and before I knew it I was reporting to room 112, feeling ridiculous and nervous as fuck.

I used the key card and found Kristen sprawled there.

“Hey,” she said.

“Hey,” I said back.

I felt lame, dumb, stupid, awkward, and a whole host of other terrible things. This was the worst idea ever, I decided, and was prepared to walk back out when she stood. She began unzipping her dress.

“We don’t need to talk.”

“Okay,” I replied, a touch of uncertainty obvious in my tone.

“You don’t need to tell me about your day, and I won’t tell you about mine.” She approached me with liquid fire in her eyes. “This is only about us acting on our attraction to one another. Do you understand?”

“I do.”

“I have the same rules with David that you do with Heather. We talked about it.”

“Okay.”

With a smile, she let the dress fall off her shoulders. It puddled into shimmering black at her feet. She wore simple but supremely sexy lingerie underneath. It took my breath away. Through her lacy black bra, I could just make out her hard peach-colored nipples. The same material covered her pussy, and the scant but mouthwatering view I had was enough was enough to make my dick go fully hard.

“This is so wrong,” I muttered under my breath.

She walked up to me and looked deep into my eyes. “It’s not. We both have permission. You need to stop thinking that way. Now, come to bed.”

There was no more backing out, and watching her juicy ass sway as she climbed onto the bed was enough to prevent me from thinking further. I followed, my cock eager to find a wet hole and use it until I came. It didn’t matter, anymore. Not in that moment.

So, I found her on the bed, naked already, cooing as I climbed on top of her and found our connection.

*****

There was nothing wrong with the sex. After Heather, it was the best I ever had. But as I pounded away at her, and even when I reached that ineffable pleasure between her thighs, something was missing.

I didn’t know how I was going to tell Heather, and I didn’t know how I was going to allow us to go on with this whole thing, until we all met for breakfast. Things were tremendously awkward between David and me as we cut into our eggs and buttered our toast. The ladies were preoccupied with their coffee.

Then, Heather said it.

“I missed you.” She took my hand and kissed it, her favorite gesture of affection. She looked at David and smiled. “Not that last night wasn’t amazing, but I missed my husband.”

Kristen started sniffling. “I missed David, too. Shit.”

David stared at his wife, devotion painted across his earnest expression. “I thought about you all morning, about how to tell you. I’m so glad you felt the same way.” Then his attention turned toward Heather and me. “I’ve been thinking. I haven’t talked about this with Kristen first, but after last night…”

He didn’t need to go on. We all formed some incredible bond the night before, fulfilled or unfulfilled, and it was important we get this all out there.

“I think we should try again.’

None of us knew how to take it. Kristen appeared to be the most disappointed, and I thought she might bolt away crying.

He quickly amended his statement. “Wait, not like how we did it last night. I think we should do it, for lack of a better term, together. In the same room.”

“Like an orgy?” Heather asked.

“Uh, I don’t know if it constitutes as an orgy, but who cares?” David’s eyes glowed with renewed excitement, and then he gave me an embarrassed look. “I love my wife. Nothing can top Kristen. But last night was a lot of fun. I bet it can be even better, for all of us. There is something unresolved here. Can’t you feel it?”

Heather looked at me, and I looked at her. She was waiting for me, I realized.

I shrugged. “What the hell?”

Heather’s grin was worth it.

*****

Heather was nervous. She kept readjusting her panties beneath the silky dress she was wearing as we waited for David and Kristen to show.

“Don’t be anxious,” I said, though I felt the same way.

She only smiled.

There was a click as a card opened the door. Kristen and David walked in, both smiling and obviously excited.

Kristen paused in the middle of the floor and began to pull off her clothes. “Come here, Heather. Help me.”

My wife obediently walked across the hotel room and undressed Kristen. It was truly an amazing sight, and David looked over at me with wide eyes that seemed to say, “Can you believe this shit?”

I couldn’t, but I felt like one of the luckiest men in the world. David was definitely the other.

Kristen was finally naked, and her delicate pink nipples were hard in the air-conditioned room. Her breasts were smaller than Heather’s, but I was already imagining how they’d feel in my fists as I fucked her again. She turned so I could see her ass, and my mouth watered. Heather wasn’t much into anal sex, but Kristen had told me the last time we were together that she loved it. I could feel myself growing erect, but I didn’t bother trying to hide my reaction. I sat in a chair and watched, while David chose one of the beds. She turned her attention to Heather and tugged off the black dress, followed by the panties. I swallowed, taking in the sight of Heather’s gorgeous tits. Her nipples were also hard, and all I wanted to do was lick them.

Kristen must’ve had the same compulsion because she bent her head and sucked a breast into her mouth. Heather moaned and lifted both hands to Kristen’s hair, keeping her head there.

“Holy shit,” David muttered.

Heather smiled at him. “Your wife is so hot.”

“I know.”

“She wants to play with me first. I hope that’s okay with the two of you.” Her smile widened into a grin. She was fucking with us. I loved it.

“Totally fine,” I said.

“Excellent, because I want to play with her, too.”

Kristen pulled away and led Heather to the free bed. She laid Heather out and then placed her blonde head directly over Heather’s pussy. I could hear her lapping at her, but I couldn’t see. Just the idea of what they were doing was enough to drive me crazy. The girls wanted to play with each other, but they didn’t say we couldn’t play, too.

I got up from the chair and approached them, trying to resist the urge to get naked and fuck them both right there and then. I also was desperate to touch my cock, but I was afraid of coming immediately. The girls eyed me standing over them. I reached out caressed one of Heather’s breasts, running my thumb against her hard nipple. She whimpered a little.

“Oh, my God,” she whispered. “This is so i-intense.”

David came over, too, and we watched as Kristen stuck her wet pink tongue out and ran it up Heather’s pussy lips. Heather gasped when Kristen reached her clit and swirled her tongue around it. From the corner of my eye, I saw David holding on Heather’s other breast.

“This is the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” he said.

Heather’s panting and the slurping wet sounds of Kristen’s mouth on my wife’s pussy filled the room. Outrageous lust fogged my mind, and the only thing I could think of was being inside of one of those women. I undressed, not even embarrassed when I saw David looking at me. He followed suit and quickly took his clothes off.

I grabbed a condom and got behind Kristen. “Can I?” I asked, rubbing her smooth cheeks.

“Mmm,” she purred. Heather spasmed a little at the sensation it must have caused.

I put the condom on and, without any teasing at all, I pushed my way inside. It was tight and illicit and so fucking good. I didn’t wait for her to adjust; I shoved and thrust until I knew I was going to come. I kept my eyes on my wife’s face, and between my expression and what Kristen was doing to her body, I knew she was close, too.

Eventually, Heather rapidly shook her head and her whole body tensed. “I’m going to come!”

Kristen didn’t pause. She aggressively ate Heather out, shoving her tongue inside her hole as her fingers pinched and rubbed at her clit.

“Coming, coming, coming!” Heather cried.

I came in a rush, collapsing against Kristen’s back while she continued torturing Heather with her wicked tongue. We separated after a few minutes and tried to regain our breath.

Heather kissed me, sucking and nibbling at my lips. Then Kristen pulled my head toward hers and put her mouth on mine. It was indescribably arousing to taste my wife on her lips.

We pulled apart and laid back on the bed as Heather stood. She tugged David over to the other bed, and this time she pushed him down and got on top. It was David’s turn to be the lucky bastard, and I was surprised when I noticed that there were no feelings of jealousy burning in my belly like I thought there would be when this moment arrived. I wasn’t worried about his size, or that she would leave me for him, or any of those horrible things that could happen in situations like this. We were all safe together. This wasn’t about humiliation or distrust. It was about finding a connection with people through the toughest of times.

Heather placed a condom on him and gave him a passionate kiss. She teased him a little, letting his cock drag along her slick opening. She sank deeply onto him and both of them moaned. His hands went up to her breasts and she placed hers on his stomach. Then she rode him hard, giving him a deeper thrust every now and then to drive him wild. I recognized the technique.

At some point, Kristen started kissing me. Her mouth lowered to my cock, which was miraculously hard again. She gave me a blowjob as I watched Heather and David going wild with each other. Kristen gave one of my balls a tug and I looked down at her. There was lust in her eyes, but also a deep connection that nearly frightened me. I rested my shaking hands on her head and guided her on and off my cock.

This went on for ages. I couldn’t take it anymore and pulled her up. A wicked idea crossed my mind, something filthy and diabolical, but if there was any time to take advantage, it was now.

I guided her toward the other bed. I gently touched Heather, rubbing her nipples like I knew she loved. Then I whispered my plan in her ear. She grinned and nodded her head.

“Baby, you’re bad,” she panted. She pulled herself off of David’s cock and patted his cheek when he moaned plaintively. “You’re going to like my husband’s plan.”

She nudged David so that he was on top of her and that her head was at the foot of the bed. He wasted no time in re-entering her, his face tight with animalistic lust. Kristen and I were still standing, and I pushed her so that her pussy was over Heather’s smirking mouth.

“I’m going to eat you out while Jack fucks your ass,” Heather said in a breathless whisper. “I’m going to suck on that pretty pussy.”

David groaned as if he were in pain. “Oh, fuck. I feel like I might pass out!”

“You better not. I need you to keep fucking me. Harder.” Then Heather stuck out her tongue and licked Kristen’s shaking body.

“You’re more p-perverted than I thought, Jack.” Kristen’s voice was shaky with desire.

I smiled against her shoulder. “I know.”

“I have lube. It’s in my bag. I might have expected this.”

“Expected?”

“Hoped.”

I went for Kristen’s bag and found the lube. I also spied a few sex toys in there. It was really naughty of her to bring it all along, and it made me desperate to get back to her.

I slipped another condom on and rubbed my hand over her pussy, catching some of the wetness from her body as well as Heather’s wet mouth. Then I sprayed the cool lube onto my fingers. I only had anal sex a few times in my life and hoped it would be good for Kristen. She deserved it.

“You don’t have to be gentle with me,” she whispered. “David and I do it a lot.”

That relieved me. I took one lube-covered finger and slipped it inside of her. My cock pulsed when her tight hole tightened on me. She was quaking beneath me, thrusting her hips back and forth as Heather had her way with her. David slowed down to watch the scene, but I could tell from his huffing that he was close. It wouldn’t take me long to come, either.

I put another finger in, then a third. I decided she was ready and replaced my fingers with my cock, letting the crown just lightly push inside. I wanted to tease her and make it last, but I needed to be inside. I spread her soft cheeks so that I could watch myself enter her. We all moaned simultaneously as I pushed and pushed until there was no place else for me to go. Kristen would have collapsed onto Heather had I not been holding her up.

I fucked her hard, my balls slapping against her as I took what I needed. David went back to his desperate thrusts, and Heather continued sucking and moaning into Kristen’s pussy.

It wasn’t long before Kristen’s body shivered and shook as she came. Kristen’s ass pulsed around my swollen cock and I knew it was only a matter of seconds. I could feel her pussy juice spilling out down her thighs and imagined it sliding down my wife’s throat. That was all I needed.

Cum spilled from me in massive torrents. Once. Twice. Then several more bursts of cum came from me until I knew I was absolutely finished. Reluctantly, I pulled myself from Kristen’s well-used hole. She fell backwards into my arms and I spun her around to kiss her.

We sank onto the other bed, cuddled together, and watched David and Heather finish each other off. Then it was over. I had never felt so relaxed, or so connected to other people in my life.

We laid there for hours, none of speaking, until we all fell asleep.

We probably wouldn’t have moved the next morning, either, but we all agreed we were starved. We went to a diner down the road for breakfast and could barely contain our smiles.

“Wow,” David said eventually.

“I know,” I agreed.

The women were completely red and glowing with satisfaction.

“Um, this is probably the time I should tell you that I reserved the room for a second night,” Heather said, her blush deepening as I eyed her.

“You’re a crazy woman. I love you.”

She relaxed and kissed my hand. “I love you, too.”

As we drove back to the hotel in our separate cars, Heather turned to me.

“So, you don’t regret it?”

“No. I don’t. You were right, per usual.”

“Did you feel that bond in there? It was amazing!”

I smiled at her. “I did.”

When we got back to the hotel, we put on the TV but rested in bed with our spouses. While the urge to continue might have been there, we were all spent. There would be plenty of time to be wicked, later.

David got up after a few hours and said he was going to take a shower. “I have another idea that I want you guys to contemplate while I’m gone.”

Heather snorted. “You and your ideas!”

“Well, I was thinking. That was some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had, and I want more, obviously. But I think the hottest thing for us to do right now is have sex with each other. I mean our husbands and our wives. In the same room. Think about it.”

I did think about it, and I thought it was hot, too.

When David emerged, we all took our turns showering. By then, it was dinnertime. We went out to eat together and things were so comfortable and soothing between us that I couldn’t believe it. I expected jealousy, hurt, maybe remorse, but felt nothing like it. It was confusing to me, and that alone unsettled me. Maybe I was just looking to feel bad about it.