Pandemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the stew on the fire, I got some cream down out of the bathroom medicine cabinet and approached Mandy cautiously. Holding out the jar, I pointed to her pert, young ass.

"Um, if it still stings, I can rub some of this in for you."

She looked up at me with wary, narrowed eyes. "It does hurt -- he whipped me with his belt while he... you know."

She stood and turned around and unbuttoned her jeans. Wincing noticeably, she slid them down over her slender hips about halfway down her muscular bubble butt. Her backside was an angry red in color, with darker red streaks crisscrossing both cheeks. My heart skipped a beat when I realized she was not wearing panties.

Looking over her shoulder, she huskily intoned, "Be gentle please, it still stings real bad."

Hands shaking, I slathered her raw, red streaked cheeks with cream and softly rubbed it in. She sucked her breath in at my first touch, then slowly started to relax. I gently tugged her jeans down farther until they were at mid thigh height.

Sitting on the couch, with her standing before me, I had a clear view from the rear between her legs. I could just see her little pink pussy peeking out at me, begging to be stroked. Leaning in, I saw that she was completely shaven -- not a trace of hair to be seen.

Running my hands up and down her ass cheeks, I slipped my fingers down her crack and passed close by her tight little wrinkled asshole. Her cheeks broke out in goose pimples and she sucked in a breath and flinched slightly. I went on as if I hadn't done anything and made a "W" with my thumbs and hands and started at the bottom of her cheeks and stroked upwards, parting her cheeks as I went.

Her breathing quickened as I stroked her soft, muscular ass, and I was about to move my hands around to the front when the stew pot boiled over.

She quickly stepped away and pulled her jeans up and jumped to the fire to remove the hanging pot.

Avoiding eye contact, she set the pot down on the hearth and ladled thick, meaty stew into the bowls I had set there.

Handing a bowl to me, we both sat down and dug into our meals. Apparently this was the first hot meal she had eaten in a long time, because she ate ravenously. Stew dripped down her chin and she made loud slurping sounds as she devoured her meal. She used the toasted bread as a mop and wiped the bowl clean, leaving not even a crumb behind.

After she was finished, she wiped her jaw with the back of her hand and lay back in the couch to study me, her eyes growing heavy in the fading sunset light streaking through the windows.

"Let's talk business," I started. She nodded and I went on. "You need protection. A young, beautiful girl like yourself, you wouldn't last a month alone."

She sucked in her breath as if to make a retort, then stopped herself.

"In a few weeks this area is going to degenerate into complete lawlessness, as evidenced by this afternoon. Imagine what will happen when every throat-cutting inner city thug that survived the Plague realizes that there are no more police, no more military. A few days ago I heard a report on the radio that ninety-eight percent of the U.S. population is dead. A girl like you, without protection, is going to be fuck meat for any asshole that comes by, and you know it." Her amazing blue eyes grew wide and she gulped noticeably.

"A buddy of mine owns a beautiful cabin in the north Georgia mountains, adjacent to the Chattahoochee National Forest. It sits on about ten thousand acres of prime hunting land. I plan to go there and restart my life. It's secluded enough that probably no one knows about it; it has a huge fireplace, a good old-fashioned wood stove, and about a year's supply of firewood -- and believe me, when the temperature drops and the gas heat cuts off it's gonna get mighty cold around here."

Mandy's bright blue eyes impossibly grew even wider and she wrapped her arms around her knees and shivered.

"Depending on what obstacles are in my way, it should probably take me about two to four days to get there. You can stay here, or you can come with me. If you come with me, it'll be under my terms."

She nodded and waited for me to go on, her huge eyes welling up with tears.

"Before the Plague, I was a normal, average, every day working guy with a wife and a kid. I always did the right thing and paid my bills on time. I didn't drink to excess, didn't smoke, rarely cussed. This is a new day, and I'm starting with a new me."

I took a deep breath and barreled on, before I could lose my nerve. "If you come with me, it'll be as my sex slave -- as simple as that. If I say suck my dick, you are gonna drop to your knees. Your survival depends on me, and in return you will do whatever I demand -- no matter how depraved or sick you think it is."

Her eyes grew even wider and her hand flew to her mouth to cover up a gasp.

I stood and paced a few steps and gestured towards the back door. "If you want to walk out of here and try living on your own, go ahead, but you probably won't last longer than a month."

I paused for dramatic effect. "Well, what's it gonna be?"

My mouth was dry and my hands shook as I waited for her answer. She gulped again, and an errant tear leaked out of the corner of her eye, but she slowly slid to her knees in front of me and clutched my thighs.

"Please take me with you! I'll do anything you ask, anything! I'll do the cooking and cleaning and whenever you want I'll s-s-satisfy your needs. J-j-just please don't leave me here!" She sobbed and went on, "I'm not very experienced, before today I had only had sex with my boyfriend -- but I'll try to please you! I promise! I just don't want to be alone!" She wailed pitifully, "Please take me with you..."

For the first time in my life I felt a sense of sexual power. I knew that this girl was mine for the taking -- that she had no choice but to submit to me. My loins grew tight with an urgent need. Looking down on her, I nodded and unbuttoned my jeans and slowly lowered my zipper. "I hope you left room for dessert..."

That night I used her like I had never used my wife, I came in Mandy's mouth, I came in her ass, I came on her pert healthy titties and then dipped my swollen cockhead into the juices and made her lick it all up.

I did all the things I had always wanted to do, but was afraid to try. Mandy was hesitant at first, tentatively licking my shaft with little butterfly licks until I grabbed her hair like Billy had done and shoved myself down her throat. She never objected once, and seemed to even relish the taste of my sperm. When I came in her mouth, she guzzled my seed like it was water and she was lost in a desert.

When I fucked her ass, she whimpered and cried, but after a liberal amount of vaseline and a few minutes of easing myself into her she began to fuck back against me, her fingers rubbing circles around her clit the whole time. When I slapped and pinched her raw, red ass, she came violently and sent me over the top. After I spurted into her hot, tight anal canal, I pulled out and spun her around. Without even a second's thought, she took my wet, cum-streaked tool down her throat and sucked the last of my juices into her full belly.

Her boyfriend apparently had never gone down on her, so I gave her a crash course in cunnilingus. I slowly licked her beautiful, tiny wet pussy, kissing and sucking and pinching the insides of her thighs, slurping up and down her hairless gash, rolling her over and licking and nibbling on her raw, red streaked cheeks. I rimmed her asshole, licking her backside like a kitten at a dish of milk, and finished by nibbling and sucking on her hard little clit until she clutched me by the hair and shuddered her climax, flooding my mouth with her cum.

We finished the night of lovemaking with me on the couch, her sitting astride me, her arms wrapped around my shoulders, her mouth nuzzling the crook of my neck, bouncing slowly up and down. The glow from the roaring fire turned her skin molten, sweat ran in rivulets down her back, her curly red hair was plastered to her scalp. She rode me for what seemed like an hour, whimpering and crooning in my ear until she finally tensed up and came in great shaking heaving gasps. When she was spent I carried her upstairs and laid her down in my bed and tucked her in. She mumbled incoherently as I cupped her tender ass and ran my finger lightly up her still wet slit. Smiling down lasciviously at my little orphan girl I climbed in next to her and slept the whole night through for the first time in weeks.

****

The following morning I awoke early, well rested and more sexually sated than I had ever been before in my life. Mandy murmured sleepily as I quickly showered and dressed and gathered my things. Leaving her a note under the loaded .45 I told her to use my wife's car to go to her home and pack her things, and that I'd return in a few hours.

I grabbed up the Mossberg and left in my shitty Explorer. Three hours later I returned driving a brand new black on black 4-door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon soft-top, fully loaded with all the bells and whistles, big fucking 4 x 4 drive package complete with a giant winch, and with the biggest, knobbiest tires I could find on the lot. The hardest part was finding the keys to the vehicle in the sales office. Apparently everyone at the dealership had called in sick for the day. Judging from the broken glass and the ransacked state of the offices, someone else had the same idea as me.

In addition to the car I had stopped by one of those truck rental places and liberated a small U-haul 5 x 10 cargo trailer and filled it with two dozen ten gallon containers of gasoline, and a months worth of food from the now abandoned Wal Mart.

When I got back to my house I found Mandy waiting for me. I walked through the garage door into the kitchen and she was standing in the family room in front of the fireplace.

She apparently had taken my "sex slave" moniker seriously. Starting at her feet she wore little white nike running shoes with pink ankle socks. Her long, slim, creamy legs were bare all the way up to about mid-thigh, where a tiny pink, pleated mini skirt ended. Her blouse was a tight-fitting white sleeveless button down with the shirt tails knotted just above her taut tummy, and unbuttoned scandalously low. Her perky titties pushed out enticingly, red nipples erect and poking through the thin material. Her mass of curly auburn hair was up in cute pigtails, with playful blue ribbons curling down to either shoulder. The crowning accoutrement was a thick, leather, spiked dog collar around her neck clipped to a long, thin silver chain that hung down to her knees.

"You like?" she whispered huskily. Then she reached down and flipped the front of her skirt up, flashing me her sweet little bare pussy -- no panties. She smiled impishly, eyes twinkling, blushed and looked at the floor, scuffing the toes of her shoes together like a little girl.

"Gah...gah...wow!" I babbled almost incoherently.

She dropped to her knees and slowly crawled across the floor and stopped in front of me and stared with wide-eyed innocence at the bulge in the front of my jeans.

"I never had breakfast...would you mind if I...? She whispered softly, her hand reaching up to my belt buckle. I grasped the chain, wrapped it around my fist and tugged her face towards my groin.

****

After a nice, long delay we finished packing the things we would take on our trip. Along with the gasoline, the generators and all the food, I packed sleeping bags, candles, a small propane barbecue grill and a dozen small propane canisters. While at Wal Mart I had raided the sporting goods department and made off with the camping supplies left on the shelves, including carbide lanterns, a large tent, several flint and steel fire starting kits, and even bug spray. The few other looters I saw avoided me, especially when they saw the nasty looking shotgun draped over my shoulder.

Finally we were ready to leave. With misty eyes I gazed one last time on the home I had shared with my wife and son, and pulled out of the neighborhood.

Chapter One -- The End

12