Pandora's Box Pt. 07 - A Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fondling her breasts and tonguing and kissing her neck pausing every few moments to catch my breath and watch Chuck.

"Please don't stop. Don't stop."

She turned and initiated a deep kiss, sucking my tongue into her mouth.

Chuck was massaging her clit with his tongue in a slow, circular motion. Then he put two fingers on her hot pussy, teasing her at first and then slowly penetrating her. He pushed them into her pussy to the hilt and began exploring. Her hips were moving up and down, in sync with his finger movements inside her.

I continued manipulating her nipples as her pleasure continued to build. Chuck continued his exploration with his fingertips inside her. Her passion took hold of her as she tremored and moaned foreshadowing her orgasm. She began to whimper softly, then increasingly louder through short, labored gasps for breath. She quickened the pace of her lustful sounds repeating, "Oh. "Oh. OH. OH! OHHHH!"

Her legs began to shake, slowly at first and then with increasing intensity, as the onset of her orgasm took full control of her.

She clutched Chuck's head with both hands, pulling it into her crotch while yelling loudly with urgency, "Oh, Chuck. Eat me. Eat my pussy." "Oh, God. Oh, GOD. OH, GOD!" Janet groaned.

Her hips began to gyrate. Her thighs slammed together on Chunks head. She was cumming hard. Janet was in the throes of a mind-numbing orgasm. Her head was rolling from side-to-side. I continued pinching her nipples, and her lower body was spasming uncontrollably. Her ecstasy was intense. As she reached her peak, she grabbed my hand with one hand and Chunk's hair holding his face in her crotch and chanted "Thank you, thank you."

We cuddled quietly for at least 15 minutes. Janet said, "I can't remember ever cumming like that before."

I said, "You have never had two men pleasing you before and you probably haven't had sex after eating three infused chocolate candies."

Janet looked curious then looked at Chuck. "Infused candies? You tricked me."

Chuck grinned, "Read the wrapper, no one fooled you, but you might have been a little foolish."

Janet responded, "Since I'm under the influence of mind-altering drugs you two can't hold me responsible for my behavior."

She practically dove across the bed with both hands attempting to grab Chuck's cock. She was ready for the next round to begin.

Before she could get away, I reached for her and pulled her to me, with her face in my hands I kissed her hard, forcing my tongue deeply into her mouth. She responded in-kind and mashed her lips against mine. It was on.

Continuing my probing of her mouth, I took her breast in my hand and firmly caressed it. She put her arms around my neck and when I began twisting her erect nipple she groaned into my mouth.

"You are ours, Janet, and we are going to have our way with you. You are going to be pleasured by two cocks at the same time."

"Do it, do it. Take me." She panted words I had never heard from her before.

I reached up to her chest and grasped a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, pinching with increasing force. She loved it.

I flipped her on her back and rose up, put my hands underneath her knees and both lifted and separated her lovely stocking clad legs, completely exposing the object of my lust. I scooted forward so the head of my rigid cock was teasing her lips, dipping in and out as I moved her splayed legs. I could not resist telling her exactly what we were going to do to her.

I pulled out and grasped her legs pushing her body so that her head was pushed to the side of the bed. Chuck quickly figured out what I was doing and positioned himself so that his 7 inches of rock-hard cock was ready for when I had Janet in position.

"It's time you return the favor for Chuck."

Janet's head settled back halfway off the bed at exactly the level of Chuck's cock. He swung into position and was soon rubbing his cock across Janet's face and lips.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. "You have a beautiful cock." She said as she grabbed his package.

She put her hand around the bottom of his shaft and licked the underside of the head. She slowly swirled her tongue around the corona, and suddenly put his cock in her mouth as she gasped.

She began bobbing her head with her hand jacking him off in sync with her oral thrusts. After a few minutes, she changed her grip to only her thumb and forefinger so she could take more of his cock into her mouth.

Then Chuck took over control of the situation, positioning Janet's head such that he could fuck her face as she laid over the edge of the bed. He took her head in his hands pushing deeper into her mouth. Slowly at fist in small one-inch thrusts.

As Chuck concentrated on satisfying his desires, I started slowly stroking my cock in and out of her pussy, pulling nearly all the way out before repeating the plunge to her limit. Janet squeezed her legs on my shoulders. My thrusting was shifting her whole body such that each thrust resulted in Chuck's cock sinking deeper in her mouth. We soon had a nice rhythm going.

We gently picked up the pace being carefully not to choke Janet as Chuck's substantial cock filled her mouth and pushed its way into her throat. Janet was gasping and gurgling with saliva leaking from around Chuck's shaft. But her hands were not pushing him away but groping his ass and balls. Chuck was a simultaneously fondling her breasts. Janet had a sheen of perspiration on her body and her nipples were extraordinarily aroused.

I was probing the depth of her pussy. With my cock pressing on her cervix her body was trembling. Chuck was gasping for breath as well with his eyes closed and his head back, he said, "Oh, baby, I'm close."

"Give it to her." I shouted, "Paint her face."

I was sensing the stirring in my balls that portends an orgasm.

Chuck took two more deep thrusts, and I could see Janet's cheeks and throat bulge and hear a gurgling sound. Then Chuck pulled out and grabbed his cock. It pulsed as he erupted and sent stream after stream of hot cum on Janet's face. One jet filled her eye socket, another landed mostly in her mouth as she gasped for breath. A third powerful stream landed on her neck and cleavage. Another pasted her nose, and two streams plastered her forehead and hair.

Janet was oblivious as she was trembling thru her own orgasm with her twerking hips further stimulating my cock.

My release was coming, picking up speed and building force like a freight train on a downhill grade. She continued vigorously moving her hips, no longer pinned between the two of us. My pace quickened and I knew I was approaching an amazing orgasm.

"Oh, baby, I am close!" came out of my mouth in a nearly unintelligible message. "I'm going to cum!"

"Give it to me...fill me up." She yelled.

I felt my balls quake as gushes of hot semen pulsed out of my cock. "GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

My body jerked as we bucked our hips in unison with her legs wound tightly around me. As my cock spurted its contents into her hot pussy.

We crashed on the bed exhausted. Nothing was said for several minutes as we all breathed deeply recovering. Janet was a hot cum covered mess, naked with the exception of the black stockings and Garter belt.

Chuck used the bathroom and brought Janet a damp warm rag and towel to clean herself.

"That was wonderful." He said. "Thanks you. I'm looking forward to unrestricted access in ten years." He smiled and headed toward the door.

"Not so fast." Janet said. "I need a goodbye hug."

Chuck hugged Janet and shook my hand then let himself out.

Janet and I showered and put clean sheets on the bed. Nothing else was said. The next afternoon we were on our flight home. Janet was wearing a classy pair of yoga pants and compression top from Lisa's apartment. With her tan she looked fantastic. She turned to me and held my hand and said, "Perhaps we should send Lisa's wardrobe to a consignment shop."

"Or maybe not."

12