Panty Consequences No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David couldn't believe his eyes or ears! Or how hard his cock was. He had imagined for years watching Mandy or Sandy being fucked and being made to suck their boyfriends cock afterwards.

Mandy released him and mad him kneel beside the bed. Sandy stood in front of him, the hard wet cock pointing at his mouth. David started to take it into his mouth. Something he had secretly practiced using a vibrator he had bought for his wife. It tasted so much better though when it was covered in Mandy's juices! More and more of it slid into his mouth. The girls were stunned as he successfully took the entire shaft into his mouth, deep throating Sandy's cock.

"Just the tip now David," Sandy ordered.

David released most of the cock, now just sucking on the first couple of inches. Mandy reached down and pressed the button on the remote that they had hidden under the pillow. Suddenly the cock throbbed in his mouth, then cum exploded into his mouth! His own cock began to throb again as he quickly swallowed as more and more cum spurted from the fake cock into his mouth.

"Don't you dare spill a drop Panty Boy!" Sandy exclaimed. "Swallow all of my cum like a good Panty Sissy!"

David did exactly that.

As Sandy and David recovered Mandy left the room. This time she came back and let David see the block of frozen cum that went into the balls of the cock. "It takes about 10 minutes to warm it up. Both of us love the feel of cum shooting into us or onto us. Or making our Sissy swallow it. We have a friend who supplies us with plenty from the sperm bank. It's all been checked and is disease free. So as of now every load that shoots from this thing you will clean up. Either from our pussies, off our bodies, or straight from the cock. That is rule 11. We agreed not to make that a rule unless you liked cum ... looking at your cock you love it. Do you still agree?"

"YES! Definitely!" David exclaimed.

"In that case, just this once you can choose where I cum when I fuck my sexy sister, in her pussy, on her beautiful tits, or in your mouth!" Mandy informed him.

"Her pussy!" David exclaimed. "My first cream pie!"

"Then sit back and watch! We aren't going to restrain you so be a good boy and don't touch yourself! The second she finishes with me dive in! If you touch yourself or let any cum leak onto the sheets you will be punished!" Sandy told him.

David sat himself back down and watched the scene develop in from of him.

Mandy moved above her sisters hairy pussy and drove the cock into her pussy. She started pounding in and out of Sandy's pussy, telling David as she did so "This is the only cock that has been in either of our pussies. So technically we are still virgins. If you are obedient and learn to control yourself then we both agree that you can take our Cherry's on our 65th birthdays! How does that sound ... It's only 5 years away!"

David nearly came just at the thought. Five years of total sexual slavery without fucking! As it was ten years since his last fuck another five didn't seem too bad, especially since he would be spurting in either Mandy's white or Sandy's pink panties whilst serving them.

"That would be amazing!" he told them as he watched Mandy fucking her sister hard and fast. He knew the cum was rapidly warming up in the balls, ready to spurt into Sandy and for him to clean up!

Mandy now slowed down, giving her sister a nice slow fuck until both of them came again. By now the cum was nice and warm in her balls, ready to be spurted into her sisters pussy. She began a final hard fast fuck, pounding in and out of her sister as their new sissy looked on. The sight of his hard cock encased in the cum stained pink lace just made her more excited. The two of them had dreamed for years about having a male sex slave to serve them, and they had realised David might just be the one the first day he arrived at work wearing panties. They had known him all these years and only just found out what a deviate he was. He was perfect for them, and looking at his excitement it was clear they were perfect for him.

She pressed the button. "I'm coming! I'm coming in your pussy sis!"

Sandy was cumming too. "Get ready to clean me up David," she ordered.

Mandy pulled the cock free and David quickly moved from the chair to the bed. He drove his tongue into Sandy, at first tasting just her delicious pussy. But then for the first time in his life he tasted the mixed juices of his and her cum. It was awesome!

Mandy then told him, "Clean her properly and don't you dare cum in your panties again. If you do I'll have to use this paddle on your panty covered arse tomorrow," she told him holding up a leather paddle.

David knew one thing and guessed another. He knew he was going to cum in his panties as he cleaned Sandy's pussy; he guessed that Mandy really wanted him to do that so she could paddle his arse tomorrow.

As he continued licking, still tasting a combination of juices he stopped trying to hold his own orgasm back. It was about 20 years since he had last come twice in a day; he was shocked at how much cum he felt spurting into the panties.

Finally he tasted only Sandy. He pulled back and rolled over to reveal his cum filled panties. "Sorry, but I couldn't help it!"

Mandy handed him his nightie. "Well no cleaning this one up. Now you have to sleep in your messy panties. Sometime tomorrow I'll paddle your arse until it is nice and red. Put your nightie on so that if anything leaks through your panties it gets on them and not our sheets."

Then they lay down to go to sleep, David between the two naked girls. They were both asleep in seconds. It took him a lot longer as he thought about the fantastic situation he found himself in.

The next morning David was woken by Mandy who has demanding a pussy licking. Then Sandy wanted hers licked! By the time he had satisfied them both he was rock hard in his cum stained lace panties. But of course nothing was done about that ... a perfect way to start the day.

The two girls couldn't agree on the colour to dye his slips. Sandy thought lemon would go perfectly with his pink panties but Mandy thought baby blue suited his white panties. They dyed half each way. By early afternoon he was walking around the house in his lemon slip and the pink lace panties. A few additional pre cum stains had been added to those whilst satisfying Mandy and Sandy with fingers and tongue multiple times. They were insatiable!

Saturday night he was allowed to shower and them remove Mandy's soaking wet white nylon panties, then slide them on. The wet fabric felt wonderful. Then they made him use their cock shaped vibrators. He fucked them with those whilst watching from inches away, making them cum multiple times before removing them and licking them to an additional orgasm. The cleaning of the cocks was shared around as he worked through all 12 vibrators. Sometimes they made him suck them clean, other times Mandy would suck the cock he had used on Sandy or Sandy the one that had been in Mandy, but they also wanted to suck the one that had been in themselves so they could taste their own juices.

David was actually surprised at his own control. Despite years of cock teasing practice in his own sessions, managing to get through the entire day and evening without coming was amazing. His balls were aching for release, a feeling that he loved.

He thought the had survived the entire day as surely now the girls had had enough. But Mandy reminded him, "Don't forget your punishment for cumming twice in a day yesterday. Get the paddle please."

He opened the drawer and removed the leather paddle, handing it to Mandy. The glistening in her eyes made it clear she was looking forward to this! She positioned David over her lap and raised the paddle. She brought it down with a whack on his panty and slip covered arse!

It stung. It pressed his hard panty covered cock against her pussy. It felt great! Pleasure and pain in one.

Now Mandy started to spank his arse at varying intervals and strengths. He didn't know when it was coming or with what force. Some were gentle, others really stung his arse. His cock was starting to throb. He kept quiet.

Mandy could feel him throbbing against her. She had to decide, stop right now and leave him frustrated like a sissy slave deserved, or another couple of quick whacks to take him over the edge. His cock pressing against her and the thrill of finally giving a spanking had taken her to the edge too. That decided it. A few more whacks and David was spurting in the panties she had already come in countless times earlier in the day, and she came too.

Before she let him up she told him that he would never be spanked as punishment again. Instead it would be a reward he would receive for lasting three days without orgasm and if he was wearing white panties. Sandy had a different reward for him if he was wearing pink! In a few months the reward would be changed to be for lasting four days, then slowly increasing to seven over the next couple of years.

Sunday headed much the same way as he spent the entire day in just his slip and panties. Constantly licking or fingering pussies. As evening approached the girls suggested ordering pizza for dinner and he quickly agreed. That way nobody would need to leave the house as they were starting to run low on food having spent the entire weekend locked inside.

However as they all sat in the lounge waiting for the pizza to arrive, still all dressed in just slips and panties he began to wonder if they would answer the door dressed like that ... or make him do that.

Instead when the bell rang Mandy checked via the video link who it was then just buzzed the door open. "In the lounge Mark, just bring it through!" With that she looked over at David and added, "Don't forget the rules!"

Mark walked in with the pizzas and was clearly not at all surprised to see Mandy and Sandy sitting in their lingerie, but then caught sight of David. His eyes went wide.

"Would you like your tip one Mark?" Sandy asked him.

He hesitated just a second because of David, but then started to remove his pants and underwear. His cock wasn't large but it was already growing hard. "Yes please!"

Mandy grinned and then took a pack of cards from the table. She shuffled them and handed one each to David and Sandy. "Still want your reward? Our Sissy is included now. But only a one in three chance!"

David thought not. He knew Mandy was a bit of a card shark and had dealt the cards exactly as she wanted, but of course he kept quiet. He knew the girls were virgins so wasn't sue what the rewards being offered were but found his cock growing hard in his panties and saw Mark staring at the growing bulge.

After another brief hesitation Mark agreed to take his reward.

Mandy and Sandy turned their cards over, then David turned his. He didn't even bother looking back at their cards. His ace of hearts was obviously the winning card.

"David it is then! Let's see what the reward is then!" Sandy exclaimed.

David was pleased to see that Mark was remaining hard.

"Same rules as usual, if the next card is between 2 and 5 then you masturbate yourself and cum all over David. Between 6 and 9 David masturbates you and you spurt all over his slip, 10 and king he still masturbates you but you cum on his face. An ace and he gives you a blow job!" Mandy explained for David's benefit as Mark knew the rules. "Get on your knees in front of Mark," she ordered.

David did as he was told. He looked up as Mandy flipped the next card. He was very pleased to see the ace of spades revealed!

David didn't give Mark a chance to object. He quickly took his entire cock in his mouth. He could feel it throbbing already. Sandy was asking Mark, "So you are still a Virgin and this will. E your first blow job?"

Mark couldn't answer but David did seem him nod. That explained the lack of control. This was only going to take a few more seconds which was a shame as he loved being made to suck cock. The girls both now had fingers inside their panties and in their pussies as David reached round and grabbed Mark's arse.

Mark came, spurting his cum down David's throat. He kept sucking until Mark's balls were dry then let the softening cock slide from his mouth.

Then the four of them sat and ate the pizza. The first slice seemed to taste a it strange to David until he realised it was the residual cum on his lips!

After he left the girls advised David that they had another six men they played this game with. None of them had ever drawn an ace for the blow job until now. They raised the hem of David's slip and examined his panties. The fresh pre cum leakage showed his thoughts! Mandy smiled and told him that he wouldn't win all of the time as they loved playing with the cocks too, but then asked, "So when your number comes up do you want me to turn an ace every time or try the other options too?"

David really had no desire to touch another cock except with his mouth. "Aces please!"

Mandy smiled. "Good. Aces it is!"

------

A few weeks passed before David finally got to three days. He had really loved the spanking that's had left his arse tingling for ages, but was pleased to be wearing pink so he could find out the other reward.

Sandy headed to the bedroom to prepare, then called them in.

David gasped as he entered. He had seen the second strap on in the draw but the girls had never used it. Whilst the other one was 10" long and quite thick, this was only about 6". Sandy smiled at him, "A virgin cock for your virgin arse! Get on the bed and on your knees, arse in the air!"

David had never really thought about this, but found his cock responding. He wanted to try it at lest once! He quickly positioned himself as instructed, then felt his panties being pulled down at the back to reveal his arsehole but left his cock encased int he panties. Something cool squirted on his arse, lubricant, and was then massaged around his arse. A finger entered him. He gasped. The finger withdrew.

Now something larger was pressing against his hole. He tried to relax. Sandy's cock started to enter him. He moaned. He leant forward a bit more, repositioning his arse, making it easier for Sandy. She thrust forward and suddenly he had three inches of cock in his arse. His cock was throbbing. Sandy stopped and told him, "You are going to be arse fucked this time whether you like it or not! When we finish you just tell me if in the future this is a punishment or a reward! I'm enjoying it too much to never do it again so it will happen ... but you choose if it's for being good or bad!"

With that she thrust the rest of the cock into him and began fucking him just like she fucked her sisters pussy with the other one.

David was shocked at how got it was! Already he knew this was definitely a reward! He was leaking pre cum at an amazing rate as he did his best to hold off his orgasm as long as possible.

As with the other strap on this one had a little nub that rubbed against Sandy's clit as she fucked him. The first two orgasms she managed to keep fairly quiet, butt he third one was building. "I'm going to cum!" Sandy announced, "Cum with me!"

David had no trouble complying. He just stopped holding back and exploded in the pink panties as Sandy had her third and final orgasm.

David rolled over and revealed the massive load he had shot into his panties. "Does that answer the question?" he asked with a grin.

Sandy smiled. "Yes!"

David couldn't believe how good life was living with these two amazon nymphomaniacs. He still had nearly five years to go before he would fuck them and couldn't wait to see what adventures would fill in that time.

12