Panty Progression Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

johnnie listened as his Lady told of how she noticed him feeling up panties where she worked and knew he'd be a wonderful addition to her cock sucking husband. She laughed when she told her man how johnnie had cum at the quick peep up her dress and saw her panties before Dante arrived.

Dante studied the new sissy. He liked the way his nipples stood out like a woman's. Sticking his cock in this cute white boi would be much more pleasing that harold. No matter how hard harold tried he never could quite pull off being feminine. Well, not as feminine as the boi waiting permission to suck his cock. Sure, if he was in a bind and needed a quick place to drain his heavy balls, harold would do. He did like the thoroughness with which harold tended to his cock after he fucked his wife. But harold was a guy, a dude and no amount pf panties and make-up could disguise that fact.

The waiting cock sucker, even without lip stick and nail polish had the makings of a first-class bitch. An eager faggot pretty enough to pass for a woman, Dante had quickly decided to fuck johnnie when the time was right.

To johnnie it was almost identical to the dream he told his Lady about. Her finger was replaced by a cock. In johnnie's dream he didn't see the color of the cock. He only knew it was in his mouth, just like now.

Dante was patient with the boi. Unlike dominating harold, he treated johnnie differently. He guided johnnie, taught him how to lick a real man's scrotum. How to deep throat a real man's cock. johnnie learned how to rim Dante's ass while he fucked Mrs. Mason. Dante made harold stand with his face in a corner during that session when johnnie tasted a fresher, stronger flavored cum from first, Dante's cock and then from Mrs. Mason's cunt.

It can be told here that when johnnie first tasted her cum filled pussy, he had another sissy orgasm almost as powerful as the one when he got his peek at her panty covered pussy. His Lady was also gentle as she trained him how to clean a pussy the right way. Not to be so anxious to get the sperm but slowly, tenderly lavish her folds until it was time for her to cum. There would be times when he would lay on his back as she squatted over his face and the cum would gush forth into his waiting mouth but those days lay ahead.

So pleased with her new sissy's performance that night that Wilmina invited him back the next day. Not for a repeat. Dante had other women to see. This was johnnie's reward night for a job well done.

With both her bois wearing pretty panties, Wilmina had them perform 69 on each other through their panties while she masturbated herself with a large black dildo. It wasn't seeing the two homos sucking each other off that turned her on as much as it was the aphrodisiac from the power she held over both sissies.

That power was demonstrated again when she had both her panty bois kneeling and licking the life-like cock at the same time.

Later that evening Mrs. Mason sat on the couch. Both her feet were on the edge which gave unfettered access to her pussy and ass. As hard as she tried, there was just no way to have one sissy eat her ass while the other sucked on her cunt. She let her two faggots play rock, paper scissors to see which one would get the honor of doing both holes.

johnnie lost but harold, being a good host and full-blooded homo let johnnie pleasure his Mistress while he lay under the young man and licked his little balls and ass.

johnnie was invited to join his Lady for lunch the following day when she took him shopping for more ladies wear. Women's undies weren't enough, she explained to johnnie. He simply must have something alluring, sexy, something he could wear outdoors.

She had johnnie try on several different kinds of clothing and johnnie, mindful that is status of being her panty boi could change in an instant of misbehavior, did everything he was asked.

The leotard Mrs. Mason selected fit johnnie like a glove. Much like a woman's one-piece bathing suit, it differed in that it had a snap gripper crotch that could be opened when johnnie needed to pee or free his little boner. There was one daunting design that johnnie would have to get used to. The back of the suit covered little of his back and none of his plump bottom. The thong rubbed against his hole like his thong panty.

Ever mindful of Dante's tastes, Mrs. Mason chose a plain black and a Zebra stripped leotard for the newly minted cock sucker.

At the restaurant they frequented Mrs. Mason asked for the waiter who had been treated to johnnie's mouth.

Seated in the rear of the establishment, Mrs. Mason wanted to see how far johnnie had progressed. She also wanted to see his devotion to her. She had the waiter stand beside her boi and told johnnie to touch the bulge in the man's trousers. "Hold his cock, boi. Hold it and ask him the question."

johnnie only hesitated a nano second before grasping the man's cock. Looking up at him with his newfound passion for more than just panties, he asked politely if he could suck his cock again.

The waiter couldn't believe his good fortune. Here was a 30 something sexy woman telling her faggot to suck his cock yet again.

"My place, tonight," Mrs. Mason said handing him her quickly jotted down address.

"It will be my pleasure," he smiled looking down at johnnie who had not released his cock. Using his thumb, the waiter drew it across johnnie's lips.

"Show him how eager you are to suck his cock, boi."

He didn't need any encouragement. johnnie licked the thumb then pursed his lips and sucked on it. At the same time, he began to stroke the hardening cock through the waiter's khaki slacks.

"I'll be there, Ma'am. What time?"

"7 should be fine. Let go his cock boi. I want his next load in your belly, not his pants."

Mrs. Mason praised her boi after the waiter left. She told him she was pleased that he had done what she told him to do.

johnnie admitted that he really did want to give the waiter what he wanted.

"Tell me what you are, boi."

With no regard for who may be listening, johnnie admitted that he was a panty wearing cock sucker.

Wilmina beamed. Doing it was one thing. Admitting to being a cock sucker was another. For johnnie, there was no returning to his previous life of solitude. That was in the past. She would have him perform like a trained organ grinder's monkey. But instead of begging for money, she'd have this faggot begging for cocks and somehow, some way, she'd turn that thirst, that hunger to please her and assorted men into money.

But first things first. The waiter had caught her attention and Mrs. Mason thought he'd be a nice addition to her growing collection of sissies.

12