Pantyhose Teasing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time sweetheart. I know you want to let go now. It's ok. Cum for me... cum for me."

And that was all it took. Kyle came in a torrent, wave after wave of pleasure rolling through him as his cum shot out in spurts, her hands helping to push it out of him as it splashed down onto his abdomen and chest.

"That's a good boy," she yelled excitedly, laughing as the cum sprayed high into the air. "Now that's a good boy."

The flow finally slacked off and the last little bits oozed from his cockhead. Her hands helped milk him dry, pulling it out of his body.

"I like it when you give me exactly what I want. And you know what that means, baby? That means I'll give you exactly what you want. Anything at all."

His strength didn't leave him for a minute as he grabbed one of her arms and pulled, toppling her over. He knelt between her legs and stroked them firmly, loving the feel of her legs and the pantyhose that covered them. He looked down at her covered pussy and could see how swollen it was, how ready and wet it was for him.

"You like that don't you. That's my good boy. Look at my pussy... it's all for you Kyle. It's all for you... cause I love my big brother... yes I do."

His hands locked under her legs and hips and lifted her into the air until she was resting with her shoulders on the floor. He lifted her pussy up to his waiting mouth. He could taste her wetness through the pantyhose as he licked her, but couldn't feel the lovely smoothness of her skin, couldn't slide his tongue deeply enough.

Kyle heard her grunt in approval as he licked and slid his cheek against her inner thigh, sliding the silky material against his skin. God how he loved it!

He released one hand beneath her hips and bore her weight with the other as his fingers tore at her pantyhose, opening her pussy to him. She was so damn hot, so damn wet. He felt her hips shiver as he grabbed her hips again and slid his lips and tongue over her glorious, wet pussy. He locked her clit between his lips, let his teeth bite and suck her pussy lips, let his tongue slide deep inside her again and again. He was driving her insane with his insatiable lust.

She was now breathing heavily and Kyle could tell she was getting close, too. All of her teasing had excited her, but she didn't realize the animal that was inside Kyle... the animal that she had released.

He dropped her hips and slid up her body, letting his cock slide against her wetness as he fell into her, kissing her. He crushed her body with his, grinding his hips against her as her legs wrapped around his waist. She was as anxious as he was for the brutal fucking she was going to receive.

He lifted off her for a moment and looked down at her, wondering how he could have reached this point. He was about to fuck his own sister. His brain yelled at him to stop this madness, to consider the consequences. But his body was on fire, his cock was throbbing with need, his mouth still tasting her sweet juices.

Ignoring his conscience, Kyle pushed his cock inside, letting her wet pussy engulf him completely. He slid in and out slowly a few times, loving the feeling. His hands were on the floor on either side of her and he looked down, watching her reaction. Her eyes were wide, her face flushed. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of joy as she panted in heat.

"Oh my God, baby," she panted.

Sitting back on his ankles again, Kyle grabbed her legs and laid them on his shoulders, trapping them and holding them there with his arms as he leaned into her again, nearly folding her in half. His arms wrapped around her legs, his hands still feeling the silkiness of her hose as his rhythm increased. He needed her now. He wanted her now. He was going to fuck her... hard.

Kyle started thrusting harder, slamming his pelvis into her, letting his hard cock slide so deep inside her. She exhaled on every thrust, almost to the point of hyperventilating. Her hands grabbed his upper arms, her fingers digging into his flesh as the pleasure she felt ravaged her body.

Kyle couldn't believe the stamina he still had after cumming so hard just a few minutes ago, after the long, tiring week of work. She had truly released something in him he barely knew he had. He completely lost track of time as he continued thrusting into her. He felt her pussy spasm again and again, felt her wetness dripping from her, felt her legs clench up in orgasm, but he didn't stop. He closed his eyes and fucked her for all he was worth. Her boy, her sweetheart, her big brother was going to give her the night of her life.

*****

"Hi hun," Kyle called from the living room as he heard his wife enter through the side door. Megan sighed, looking tired, after setting her purse on the dining room table. "You look tired."

"Yeah. It was a rough couple of hours," she said. "If you don't mind, I'm going to take a bath and relax. I'm probably going to fall asleep early tonight."

Kyle wanted to look sad, look like he really wanted to have sex with her, but he was tired himself. It was a marathon session with Jasmine and she was really needy. And she knew every button of his fetish to keep him going. "It's ok. I understand. We'll just throw on a movie and you can just lay down."

"Sounds wonderful," she smiled. She started walking back to the bedroom when she stopped and turned around. "Oh, was Jasmine here when you got home? She stopped by earlier and said something about waiting for you."

"Yeah... uh... she was here," he said, feeling guilty. "She left about 30 minutes ago."

"Good... hope you guys had fun."

"Yeah... it was good," he said. "We just... uh... sat around and talked. I haven't talked to her in a while."

"Good. By the way, I grabbed some new hose for you today," she smiled. "I think they're really sexy. Maybe... I can... show you? Even though I'm a bit tired, I don't want you feeling too deprived. I know I promised we'd play tonight."

Kyle smiled. "I'd... uh... love that!"

"What are those?" she asked, seeing a pile of hose on the couch beside him. Kyle looked down suddenly and saw that the hose Jasmine had worn were in the cushions, half buried between them. "Are those my hose? Were you already playing?"

Kyle grabbed the hose and crushed them in his hand. "Sorry... I was. You know me."

She smiled knowingly. "Couldn't wait for me, huh? You're such a naughty boy." She turned and walked into the master bedroom.

Kyle gulped and let out a breath. He brought the hose up to his nose and sniffed Jasmine's scent. She had no idea just how naughty he was. And he hoped she never found out.

12