Papi's Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the girls worked the block, I'd be left home to clean and cook. Papi gave me checklists every morning, and watched me with hidden cameras to make sure I didn't skip anything. One time I lied and said I'd cleaned something I hadn't, so Papi showed me the footage before taking his belt to my ass. That was the first, and one of the last times he used it on me.

Papi was a cruel pimp who didn't want any semblance of equality in his relationship with his bitches. His method of training was dominated by punishment, even for the most minor infractions. Since Papi didn't like marking my skin too harshly, I was usually spared the belt. But frequently, the poor girls had to fetch it from the wall to suffer lashes for their transgressions. It was often for something as small as forgetting to kiss Papi's ring, which they did in lieu of his cheek.

Papi's unequal treatment made the girls resentful of me, which he enjoyed. He liked when we were at each other's throats, because it made us more dependent on him. But I did everything in my power (which was minimal) to make their lives easier. I cooked them the best meals I could with what we were given, and even calmed Papi down sometimes before he did damage. Soon we bonded, though we were mostly kept separate.

You might ask, 'why didn't you leave when you were alone every day?' To this, I answer: it was impossible. The doors all locked both ways, and the windows were barred and didn't open. Papi had taken my phone and wallet, and I had no clothes besides the girly garments I was given.

These roadblocks didn't matter, though, because I never even tried to escape. Papi had made me dependent on him, and I feared living without his guidance. I got so used to following his every word that I wasn't sure I could even take a shit without permission anymore. He was sweet with me, and I quickly began to crave him. I missed him terribly when he was gone during the day, and waited dutifully at the door when he pulled in.

I felt strangely safe with Papi, and had no desire to leave. Even though I feared him, I also loved him. He made me admit it after about a month, and we both knew it was the truth. Papi was my man, my boyfriend, my owner, my Master, and I couldn't live without him.

When Papi thought I was trained up enough, he invited some of his friends over to show me off. He had made it very clear since I'd arrived that disrespecting one of his friends was the same as disrespecting him. I was to treat all men as my superiors, never speaking to them, and keeping my eyes down in their presence. Papi told me he was the only man I could look at or talk to.

"Go get the door, puta," he told me when it rang, so I kissed his cheek then opened it.

"Damn, you really a boy?"

All I could see through my downcast vision was a torso and legs equally huge as Papi's crowding the doorway. I assumed he was analyzing my body.

"If you mean she was born with a dick, then yea, she's a boy. But my bitch ain't no man, are you, puta?" Papi called out from the couch.

"No, Papi..."

The guy who just walked in burst out laughing.

"Damn, bro, you really broke this one. Got him thinkin' he's a girl 'n shit."

"He is a girl, Darius, so feel free to treat him like one."

Darius, our guest, greedily accepted the offer and began feeling up my legs.

"She do feel like a girl. Little bitch is smooth as fuck."

His hand traveled higher until it rested under my babydoll on one of my cheeks. His palm was the size of my whole globe, and when he squeezed, I thought it might pop.

"Mmmm..." I moaned while trying to not look at the man fondling me.

"She likes it, bro."

"I told you, cuz, my little girl loves nigga dick. Ain't that right baby?"

"Yes, Papi.... I love black dick...."

Darius smirked then went to the couch. When I came in, I kissed Papi's cheek and asked if I could be of service.

"Go get us some beers, baby, and a little snack."

When I was in the kitchen, I heard Darius say:

"Damn, she knows how a bitch 'sposed to act, Dre."

"Yup. She knows who runs this house, and what happens when she forgets. Ivory's a good girl, she knows her place."

My heart filled with pride when I heard how Papi thought of me. I was so relieved he knew I was trying to be the best I could for him. When I kissed Papi's cheek upon reentry, Darius commented:

"It's real cute how she does that. Imma start makin' my girl do that, show me proper respect."

"You gotta set rules like that, bro, keeps they little heads straight. Bitches like Ivory ain't good at thinkin' for themselves, so they man does it for them."

"Yea, my girl's always fuckin' up when I ain't around. You got yours trained up real nice, though, man. It's impressive."

"You know I don't fuck around, nigga. Ivory," Papi snapped his fingers and I turned to him, "lay on my lap so I can show my boy how I keep you in line."

Papi spanked me harder than usual, probably to prove his manhood, then made me demonstrate how I begged atonement for a sin I hadn't committed. First, I kissed his feet, then I got on my knees and throated his dick to the base. I swallowed his cum, thanked him, and asked if he needed anything else.

"Let me and Dar talk for a minute, puta, go make yourself useful in the kitchen."

I kissed his cheek and he let me leave.

Papi decided one day that he wanted me to get a physical representation of his ownership. The other girls had already been tagged, so now it was my turn.

"I like your skin untouched, baby, so Imma just get you a small one. Right here on your hip, puta, so when you look down you always thinkin' of me."

He was already on my mind 24/7, even when he was gone. The cameras ensured I stayed on my best behavior at all times, and sometimes he'd grill me, demanding I confess every infraction committed in his absence. I couldn't lie to him, so I'd break down and face my earned punishment. The spankings clearly did their job, though, because Papi's needs were all I thought about.

"What's the tattoo gonna say, Papi?"

"Wachu think, silly? It's gon' say my name. That way, all the otha playas'll know you taken. That you owned."

We went to the shop together, and Papi held my hand as I got inked. It was a small cursive script that said "Papi" an inch in from my left hip bone. The artist was a friend of his, and kept telling me how lucky I was to be in his stable, that Papi was good owner who'd treat me well.

"He knows how to handle a bitch like you. That's why you so respectful. He brought you up right."

Papi beamed with pride and I blushed shyly. When we uncovered the healed wound a few days later, Papi kept putting his arm around my waist so he could touch it. I felt our connection deepen every time he did.

After getting me tattooed, Papi somehow thought of another way to solidify my position as his bitch. One day when the girls were counting money and I was making dinner, Papi came into the kitchen with a bag. It was sort of comical when he entered with us all in one room, since we'd have to line up to kiss him, and each ask if we could do anything. He told us to go back to our posts, then asked:

"Girls, how short would you say is a small dick?"

Nessa answered tentatively, "I don't know... 7 inches?"

Jada replied, "damn, girl, you a hoe! Nah, Papi, a small dick is less than 6 inches."

"You both wrong," Crystal finished confidently. "Everybody know if a nigga's dick less than 5 inches, es pequeña (small). That's the rules, I didn't write 'em."

I started sweating as the girls counted down, realizing my puny 4 inches would be categorized as "small" on all 3 charts.

"Right you are, Crystal," Papi confirmed. "Five inches, that's what makes a small dick. Any of you bitches know why?" None of us did. "It's because that's half mine, and anything less than half mine ain't even considered a dick."

"But, Papi, ain't Ivory's only 4 inches!"

Whyyy did Nessa have to bring that up! The girls started giggling.

"I think you right, but let's find out for sure. Gringa, bring your ass over here."

I set down the ladle and switched Papi's spaghetti sauce to simmer. When I got next to him, he made me take off my maid apron that I wore when cooking. Once my panties were removed, I was in the buff. Papi crouched down and formed an inch between his forefinger and thumb, mocking the size of my flaccid penis.

"Puta, rub your clit and get that shit hard for me. We gonna measure you to make sure you ain't been lyin' bout your size. Go on, use your hand."

I placed my palm over my cold, shriveled package and felt the little tip poke it. Everyone was watching, which made it difficult to get excited, but I knew I'd be punished if I didn't so I kept up fondling. I thought about my position: Papi's naked bitch, in his kitchen getting hard so he could measure my puny dick. Then I really began to "grow"... I loved how much Papi debased me, as fucked up as it was. When I reached full hardness, Papi came up behind me and put a ruler on top of my clit.

"You sure you been measuring right, puta? This shit says 3.8."

"No! That can't be right!" I didn't want to look down to confirm the truth.

"Really? Cuz when I line my shit up, it says 10 inches on the dot. See? That's a man's dick right there, baby, not no bitch clit."

He faced me and lined our hard dicks up tip to tip. First he measured his, proving he did, in fact, carry a 10 inch weapon. Then he slid the ruler to the base of my cock, though it only traveled 4 inches. Or, 3.8.....

"B-but..."

"What, bitch?"

"I t-thought...."

"What'd I tell you bout thinkin'! I just measured your clit, and that shit said 3.8. Now you callin' me a liar, puta?"

"Ooooo...." Jada let out snidely.

"That right, faggot? You been lyin' to Papi? Sayin' you had a bigger dick than you did?"

"N-n-no, Papi, I swear! I didn't measure correctly before! I promise you're right! It's 3.8!"

"Well it's good we cleared that up, but that don't mean you gettin' off. You lied, puta. You said you had a 4 inch clit, but you ain't even got that! So get yo little-dicked ass over my knee right now. Imma show you what happens when you think you got somethin' you don't."

After he spanked me, Papi sat me on his lap, facing away. He calmed me down as he always did, with manipulative kisses. This time, he even said he got me a gift, then told Crystal to grab the bag he'd brought in earlier. She did, and he removed the contents in my lap. There was a key and two pieces of opaque white plastic: one a ring, the other a strange mound.

"You know what this is, baby?"

"No, Papi...." I really didn't have a clue.

"It's a cage, puta, for your little clit. Since it's so tiny, I gotta lock it up."

"W-what?"

Before explaining, Papi manhandled my package, flaccid from the painful spanking, through the plastic ring. It was tight, and pulled my miniature ballsack even higher than it already hung. Next, he lined up the mound piece then inserted it over my small cock. I still hadn't processed what was happening, but as it slid over my dick and fit into the grooves on the ring, I realized why it was shaped like that. It was so my clittie would stay in that position. Then I remembered Papi had called it a cage....

"N-no, Papi, please! Stop! What are you doing!!"

I squirmed in his lap and even tried to break free for the first time. He pulled me back in tightly and mashed my cheeks together with his hand.

"Where the fuck you think you're goin', puta? You wanna get back over my lap?"

"Mmmmnnooo Papi..." I jumbled out between his fingers.

"Then sit the fuck still and be grateful for your gift! I bought it just for you, baby, cuz you my special girl."

He used the hand that was already holding my face to turn it backwards, so he could shove his tongue down my throat. I put my hands up on his chest in defeat and kissed back passionately. He faced me forward again and picked up the key.

"Aight, baby, Imma lock you up now. Papi's gonna take away your dick, and you ain't gonna get it back till he says so. Okay, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Papi..." I sniffled out as tears formed.

"You gotta ask me nicely then. Ask Papi to lock away your little white dick."

"P-p-papi...." I was shaking so hard I could barely speak, but he hugged me and waited patiently. "W-will you p-please, lock up my little... w-white... d-d-dick......."

"Course I will, baby, since you mi chiquita." He inserted the key, turned it, then put it in his pocket. "See: ivory, for my snow white princess."

He pointed to the color-coordinated cage and I moaned out a conflicted, "Papi..." when he suckled my neck.

"You ain't gon' be gettin' hard no more 'less I say so, baby, you understand that?"

I looked down at the cream contraption that now covered my cock. Its absolute ability to hinder my erections terrified me, but knowing Papi was the one who put it on sort of riled me up. My penis reacted, well, tried to, and I groaned.

"Awww, is the sissy's clittie tryna get hard? You can't do that no more, baby, not 'less Papi lets you."

"Hmmmph...." I replied sullenly.

"Hey, don't be givin' me no lip, puta! I gave you this shit to help you, to protect you. It's gon' keep you honest, and remind you who owns your bitch ass. I don't wanna hear no complainin' bout gettin' out neither, or you gon' get the belt every time. Got it?"

"Yes, Papi..."

"Wachu say to me now, chiquita? Wachu say to Papi for gettin' his special girl a gift?"

"Thank you, Papi..."

"You know your words don't mean shit, girl. Get on your knees and show Papi how grateful you are to live in his house."

I was crying at first while sucking him, but as usual, I got turned on and gyrated. This time, though, my cock couldn't point up. Instead it stayed down, with a bit of dull pain. It was hard to not be jealous of Papi's free meat, which was full of blood and ready to fuck. He slapped my cheek with it, and performed other masculine maneuvers that reminded me of my locked state.

"Show the girls your cage, puta. Now you just like them. All you got is a pussy."

Papi stood behind me with his long middle finger hooked up in my hole to remind me that it was my only sexual organ, now. The girls gathered around on their knees and inspected the bizarre device.

"So.... she can't get hard no more, Papi?"

"No, Nessa. Ivory's little clit's in lock up till Papi says so."

"But what's gon' happen when she gets horny?" Jada pondered.

"This cage gon' make Ivory's pussy even hotter. And when she boutta burst, and Papi lets her out, she'll find out it's even sweeter gettin' off after she's spent some time in the joint. But don't worry, baby, Papi gon' let you out sometimes. You know I like makin' my little girl squirt."

Though it had only been a few minutes, I couldn't deny that the cage had already transferred all of my attention to my pussy. As Papi fingered me, I writhed up and down to force him along my nerve bundle. He let me dance on his hand and vibrated it quickly.

"Ooo! Ooo, Papi!"

"I know you horny, puta, but just you wait. You gon' be a mess in a couple days. Right now Papi's gotta eat, though. Go make me a plate, woman, it's dinner time."

***

The longer I lived in the house, the more I learned about Papi. I learned he called himself "bisexual", though I think he just fucked girls because he was raised a pimp. He said he liked having women in his stable because they were easier to manage, and since I was so girly, he took me in.

He didn't try to hide his queer proclivities from his friends, and proudly displayed me during our combined hangouts. All us girls were treated badly when they came over, but the guys spared unique insults for me. Papi usually made me show them my cage, especially if a new guy was over, and their reactions were invariably awed.

"Tha fuck, Deandre? Wachu do to that lil' white boy?"

"Just brought out the chica that he always had in 'em. Made him my putita."

I was standing in front of a group of guys who sat on the couch. They were sipping beer, which I had retrieved, when Papi told me to stand and pull my nightie up. I spit out Papi's dick, kissed it, and got off my knees.

After their jeers ceased, Papi played a cruel trick. He told me he was going to unlock my cage early, something he rarely did. I was let out sometimes when we fucked, but could only cum on Sundays, and exclusively when Papi's manhood was lodged inside me. I didn't mind that part, though.

At the beginning, I hated being caged. The first two days were the worst as I sorely missed being able to fondle my dick, even if not for pleasure; I just wanted to touch it. But by day three, just like Papi said, my pussy got warm. It started with tingles that shot up my hole and rippled through my wrinkled folds whenever I thought about Papi. When I fantasized about his thick shaft and strong body, I'd start squirming where I stood. I'd dance and shake and hump, desperate to be filled. On the fourth day, when I was burning up, Papi caught me fingering my ass when I was supposed to be cleaning.

"Bitch! The fuck you doin' on your back with your legs spread! Finger in your cunt!!"

"Papi!"

I scrambled off the bathroom floor, which was the location where my desires overlook me. Papi must have seen me on camera, because he ran in before I could even get to the bottom. When he yanked my hand out, I cried, but not out of fear of punishment. All I cared about at that point was being filled, and Papi had just emptied me.

He realized just how needy I was, so he threw me on the bed and fucked me caged. He told me he wasn't gonna punish me since it was the first week, but that if I wanted to finger myself, I had to ask permission. Papi said he'd give me supervised time when I could play with my pussy and that made me happy.

Back to his prank, though. To demonstrate just how desperate I was to cum, Papi freed my clit, and we all watched it rise instantly. The guys snickered, wondering how it was even possible for a guy to have such a small one.

"How big you say he was again?"

"3.8. I can pull out the ruler if you wanna check."

He did, and they laughed cruelly at its puny size. Papi told me to come sit on his lap, so I watched the game like everyone else, though I was the only one with a dick in my butt. When Papi pulsed his cock, I'd respond with swaying hips and guttural moans.

"He like that nigga dick," one of the friends commented.

"Nah, he loves it. Tell 'em, girl."

"Oh, Papi! Oh! I love your big black cock! I love how it feels in my tiny white pussy! Oh!! I love you Papi, I love you Papi!!!"

"I know you do," he grunted while thrusting steadily. "Watch this shit, guys."

Papi worked me up into a frenzy on his lap, then lubed two fingers and brought them to my clit. He stroked it and I begged for release. He wouldn't allow it, though, and kept starting and stopping, edging me relentlessly. At one point real tears fell down my face as I pleaded.

"I think 3.8 wants to squirt," a brother chided. They'd taken to calling me that.

Papi wouldn't budge, though, and all I received was a gentle internal pleasure wave as he marked my pussy with his seed. When I got off his cock, I went straight to cleaning it, then put on my cage for Papi to lock it, a servile gesture which garnered high praise.

"Ain't nobody got bitches like you, D. You tha King, man."

If Papi's the King, then I'm his Queen! I was so proud of Papi for training me like he did and gaining the respect of his friends. I loved when Papi was happy, and I knew nothing made him giddier than his boys gassing up him up.

"Ivory's a one-of-a-kind bitch. It's hard to find a girl loyal as her. But she knows Papi treats her good, that's why she don't play none."

I sat back down on Papi's lap so he could lock my chastity cage, then kissed his neck and held his blunt while he chatted with the boys.