Paradox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be up in a minute," I said and Trudy knew why. I liked to listen to her being fucked by another man and she would make sure I had plenty to listen to. It was very erotic to listen to the sounds and imagine what was happening. I had sat and listened on the veranda a few times on Aruba and imagined what those two black boys were doing to my wife's pussy and mouth. Now, I heard her and David on the stairs. I knew she had stopped halfway up, bent over and he was likely tonguing her pussy from below. A few minutes later both of them were moaning and by the sound of the bed she was getting it good and hard. It quietened down somewhat and I figured they were in a sixty-nine then it got real noisy again.

I decided to go up and when I entered the bedroom Trudy was on her back with her legs spread high and wide with her stilettos pointing to the ceiling. It was, perhaps, my favourite position to watch her being screwed and David was giving it to her with real purpose. I knelt on the cedar chest at the bottom of the bed then leaned forward and placed my chin on the sheet. From this position I had the absolute best view of my wife's cunt being hammered by David's big cock. His balls smacked against her anus and her juice ran down onto the sheet. She was so wet his cock made the most erotic sounds as he slammed into her over and over again. She was shrieking in sexual ecstasy as I watched her pussy being abused by the gigantic cock. I could see how stretched it was and when David came all the way out occasionally her vulva looked like the entrance to a cave.

She was turned over on to all fours and the assault on her cunt continued from behind. I lay in front of her and again she was spit-roasted. David began a low guttural moan and his strokes became short and fierce. Trudy screamed as she felt the first hot sting of semen then a mille-second later David erupted with several strong spurts and let loose, "Ooohhh, yes, yes, ooohhh you fucking horny slut, oh yes, oh yes, fuck yeeesss!" That and hearing Trudy's cries, sent me past the point of no return and I splashed my load all over her face but managed to get some in her mouth as she writhed with sublime pleasure.

Later that night Trudy cuddled up contentedly next to me in bed. I had seen her fucked by a lot of men over the years and I didn't think the two young, black lifeguards would ever be beaten for making my wife sexually fulfilled with multiple orgasms but David had at least equaled it and perhaps edged them out of first place. She gushed about him and his cock and said she would like to have him again at this vey minute. Although I quietly cursed him I had to admit he had given her a tremendous fucking and I wanted to see more.

I slept fitfully that night and experienced a bizarre, erotic dream about David, my wife and I. My hands and ankles were tied and I was on my knees. David came into the room and walked about. He was naked and his cock and balls were four times their actual size, absolutely huge and cum kept spurting from the giant gash in his knob. Her jerked his cock and played with his balls as he paraded around in front of me. He left the room and came back with Trudy on a leash and she crawled over to me. She was wearing a black garter belt, stockings and spike heels. He made her stand in front of me with her legs spread wide and I looked up at her pussy that was already spread open and dripping juice and semen onto my face. David produced a large, black dildo and rammed it into her gaping cunt and viciously pumped it in and out. I laughed as he rammed it inside her mercilessly but she looked down at me with a grin on her face and said, "I love what David does to me, he knows what I need," and stroked his gigantic cock causing a heavier flow of cum to shoot down onto me. "This is what I need, a huge cock and gallons of hot cum everyday . . . all day, over and over."

He removed the dildo and stepped behind her. I saw his cock, still spurting cum, come between her legs and reach up between her mega tits where her huge nipples were clamped. "She should be loose enough now. What do you think, are you ready for a man's cock."

"Oh yes, fuck me, I want to feel all of your huge, beautiful cock inside me."

With that he rammed his grotesque phallus with the massive, cum-dripping knob into her cunt. It went in all the way and my wife moaned, screamed and whimpered in delight with each massive thrust. Cum and pussy juice splashed everywhere and over me. When he finally pulled out my lovely wife's pussy was swollen and distended beyond belief but she was smiling and jerking his still semen-shooting cock and fondling his balls. He yanked on the leash and she got down on all fours beside me. He then paraded her around the room and I marveled at her beautiful ass and her gaping pussy that left a trail of cum behind her. As if reading my thoughts, David positioned her directly in front of me with her bottom a couple of inches from my face. He spread her pussy as wide as it would stretch and said, "Here, this is yours isn't it, lick it, you know you want to," and I leaned forward and tongued her pussy. She cooed quietly as David held his cock in front of her and shot cum over her face until it was totally covered.

David straddled my head and his huge balls were hanging in front of my face. I moved my head to one side and watched David's cock spit cum all over Trudy's ass and pussy, "A little more lube won't do any harm," he cackled then the immense knob nudged my wife's pussy lips, spreading them even further apart and the thick shaft drove deeper and deeper until it was buried all the way to his massive nuts. He began slowly at first, withdrawing almost all the way out before thrusting in again. He built up speed, pumping harder with each stroke. Every time he thrust in, cum squirted out of Trudy's pussy all around the enormous cock.

Trudy screamed out continuously, "Oh yes, David fuck me, fuck me, deeper, deeper, oh yes, ooohhh!"

I awoke with a start. I was sweating and had an incredibly hard erection. I rolled over and pushed it between Trudy's cheeks and onto her pussy. She stirred then lifted her upper leg and said, "Oh you're hard, I like you like this."

My conflicting thoughts continued and when David came into the store a few days later he led to a quiet area away from other staff and customers. "I just want to thank you for sharing your lovely and very erotic wife with me, it was quite an experience."

"You're welcome," I replied and instantly felt stupid. "Trudy really enjoyed it and we were wondering if you would like to get together again sometime?" Why did I say that? Ah well, it's out there now.

"I'm available every day but Thursday and I would love to do it again, I'm sure there's a lot more exciting times to be had."

What did he mean by that, did he already have carnal plans for my wife in mind?

We exchanged phone numbers and I said I would be in touch. When I got home that night I mentioned that David had been in the store and Trudy perked up instantly. I told her what we had discussed and asked how she felt about meeting him again.

"I thought he was wonderful . . . and that cock of his really does it for me. Do you want him over again?"

"Sure," I heard myself saying.

"Oh good, I'm already excited. Invite him for dinner on Saturday and ask if he would like to stay over. I'd like to see just how long he can keep it up."

"You horny slut, you want to fuck him all night, don't you."

"Yes I do, Dear and that's what you love about me," she smirked.

It was a fait accompli, I knew my desire to see my wife used by David and his big cock would win every time. That desire was somehow made more intense and overpowering by the fact that I disliked him, as if I was being punished by my wife for wanting him to fuck her. I called David and he agreed to arrive at six.

Dinner was under control and Trudy went upstairs to change at 5:20. When she came down a few minutes before six she was only wearing a red shelf bra with matching garter belt, stockings and heels. Her tits bounced deliciously and her legs and ass looked terrific as she sashayed across the kitchen and picked up her apron.

"Didn't you forget something?" I queried,

"No, tonight is for dinner, sex, sex and more sex, I see no reason to wear anything else," she replied with great excitement.

"Okay then my horny slut, I'm excited about seeing David fuck again also, just feel." I said as I rubbed my pants-covered erection over her ass then gave her a few playful spanks. "Maybe I'll have David take you over his knee and spank you, he seemed to like your ass last time and I'll bet you would like to feel his big cock between your legs as he does so."

"Umm, sounds sexy," she said, just as the doorbell rang. "He's here," my wife shrieked, "get the door."

I looked back before I left the kitchen and had to admit my wife looked incredibly sexy. Her legs looked fantastic in heels and stockings and her ass was perfect. Her large tits thrust forward thanks to the shelf bra and I could see her nipples were already hard. The apron strings nestled down between her bum cheeks and made for a very erotic sight. Why was I letting this little man fuck her? Why did I agree to all the other men fucking her? I knew the answer; I just loved to watch her being fucked and she loved being fucked. It was sort of a confirmation that I had chosen well, my woman was desired by other men and could take them on and return to me. She could give as good as she could get, even the two young black guys on Antigua who must have fucked her 40-50 times during those two weeks and she was sorry when we had to leave. Now, there was David and his oversized equipment. I had to admit he knew how to use it and Trudy loved the way he fucked her.

David stood on the step with flowers in one hand, a bottle of wine in the other and a huge grin displaying white, perfect teeth . . . have I told you I hate him? "She's in the kitchen and she's horny, so be prepared to get to work right away. I'll find a vase for these and join you in a minute. His grin got even bigger and he headed off in the direction of the kitchen. I found a vase for the flowers after a bit of rummaging and half-filled it with water then made my way to join my wife and our guest.

When I reached the kitchen they were already at it. Trudy was leaning over the sink and David was fucking her from behind and squeezing her butt cheeks. He tried to maul her tits that were hanging down in the sink but he was too short to reach so he went back to fondling her ass as his huge shaft pumped back and forth. Without missing a thrust, he turned to me and said, "She said she needed a little sample before dinner."

"That's more than a little sample you're giving her but she'll take it all the same. She's been horny all day, give it to the slut, she loves your big cock and will take it as long as you can give it to her." David continued to pump my wife for a few more minutes then, after a struggle, managed to return his long, hard cock back under his pants.

Dinner was ready and as I followed my wife into the dining room table I took my cock out. I put my hands around her waist and held her from behind and ground my hard-on between her thighs, "David," I said, "let her feel another 'little sample' before we sit down." He stood in front of her and took out his giant organ. Trudy began to caress it and I cupped the underside of her breasts and presented the hard nipples to David's mouth which was at the perfect height. He tongued and bit them and she jerked his cock and I slid my dick back and forth.

"You know what I think?" Trudy said. She didn't wait for an answer but continued, "I think that since I'm pretty much naked you guys should get naked too." David and I undressed and escorted Trudy to the table while she held our erections.

It was certainly different eating dinner naked but it did have its rewards when Trudy slipped off her chair to kneel under the table to suck my cock then move on to choke on David's seemingly constant erection. It was very erotic to hear her gurgling and slurping as David sat back in the chair with his eyes closed. I could only imagine what she was doing when she mumbled, "Oh David, your balls are so big it's difficult to get them both in my mouth." There were several moments of muffled noises before she moaned "Uuugggh."

"David's mouth was wide open and he sighed, "Aaahhh Trudy, you did it, the first woman to do so and it feels sooo good!"

Trudy popped up from beneath the table, leaned over it and straddled David's lap. She was facing away from him and lowered herself onto his cock. "Aaaahhh," she moaned then sucked in air through her teeth as she took more of it. She was facing me and there was saliva around her mouth and on her chin from her ball-gagging efforts. Her face was one of sublime pleasure as she rose and fell on David's cock. He could reach her tits in this position and he roughly mauled them and pulled on her nipples. She turned around and lowered herself onto him again and kissed him passionately, their tongues entwining frantically. I didn't particularly like them kissing but like everything else it was a blend of opposite emotions.

"Why not fuck her on the table, David?" I said and began to move things out of the way. When the space was cleared he lifted her up and eased her down. Her legs were spread wide and with her ass on the edge of the table David was able to thrust into her really hard using long strokes. I worked my fingers over her clit and tits, kissed her and watched his cock punishing and stretching her pussy much to her noisy delight. I didn't know where David got his stamina but he kept going for almost 15 minutes at a fast pace that had my wife experiencing multiple, loud orgasms. When David pulled out I stepped in between her legs, I gazed down at her pussy, wet and open and had the overwhelming urge to put my tongue in there. It was as much because David's cock had just been in there as for the pleasure of my wife's pussy.

She was very wet and it did taste a little different, perhaps it was David's pre-cum. His cock was lying over the inside of Trudy's left thigh, huge and hard and on an impulse I took hold of it and gave it a few jerks. David didn't object and when Trudy looked down and saw what I was doing she moaned, "Oh, that looks so horny, keep him hard for me, keep him hard for my pussy." That gave me the confidence I had been lacking and I began to jerk the big dick with more authority although David didn't seem to need any help to stay hard. I must have been doing something right as he stayed very hard and although it was the first time I had ever touched another man's cock, I was enjoying this new experience. I stood, still holding onto the cock and rubbed it over Trudy's pussy lips and clit before stuffing it back inside her for David to drill her hard again.

We adjourned to the living room and Trudy lay on the thick rug in front of the fireplace and opened her legs wide in the air. David wasted little time getting between her thighs and thumped into her forcefully and when he pulled out I took his place. He sat back in an easy chair beside the fireplace and watched us and stroked his cock. I thought about my dream and when I withdrew I told Trudy to crawl over to David. There's something highly erotic watching a woman in stockings and heels crawling sensuously along the floor. My view of her legs, ass and pussy was more exciting because I could see her destination - David's huge cock. When she arrived between I instructed her to lie across his lap then told David to spank her. His cock stood straight up between her legs and she arched her back allowing her pussy to rub up and down along it. David fondled her bottom and told her what to say after each spank. His hand came down onto her right cheek, "One, thank you Sir," she said in a subservient voice . . . whack . . . "two, thank you Sir."

"I'll be back," I said and rushed upstairs. I came back with her favorite dildo, a 9" black rubber dong, bought after our trip to Aruba as a horny memory of what happened there.

"Eight, thank you Sir." Trudy was still rubbing her pussy along David's hard shaft as her bum was beginning to turn a light pink. It was a playful spanking meant to be erotic and arouse, not hurt and I could see that was the effect it was having on both of them. David saw the dildo and smiled, knowing what was required. He moved he ass slightly allowing me to insert the black dong into my wife's wet hole and began pumping it. "Oh, eleven, thank you Sir." We continued until Trudy had a powerful orgasm which was immediately after she moaned, "Thirty-one, ooohhh thank you Sir, aaahhh!"

We took a refreshment break then decided to go upstairs but we never made it to the top. David and I watched Trudy slink ahead of us then she stopped and sat on the edge of the landing halfway up. She leant back on her elbows and opened her legs. That was enough incentive; David stood on the step below the landing and fed his super big cock down her throat while I first ate her pussy then fucked her. We continued to the bedroom and enjoyed many different positions and combinations until midnight. David ejaculated in Trudy's pussy and I took his place immediately while she sucked his cock. I didn't last long and fired a huge load of cum on top of David's then my wife had another cock in her mouth to clean.

David settled into the guest bedroom and we heard him having a shower. Trudy and I showered together then went to bed at 1:20. I awoke and felt for my wife but she wasn't there. The clock on the bedside table told me it was 3:05 then I heard the unmistakable sounds of her getting fucked. I got up and shuffled through to the guest bedroom. She was on her hands and knees with her head buried in a pillow. David was slamming into her for all he was worth, her cries were mixed with whimpers as he withdrew almost entirely before plunging all the way in again in long, hard thrusts. She was certainly taking a lot of cock tonight and loving every second of it. I watched for a couple of minutes before heading back to bed, they were oblivious to my presence, lost in lust as they were.

It was 7:17 when I awoke next and I was still alone. Again I went to the guest room and was greeted with the not unattractive sight of my wife's ass. She was riding David's cock in a slow, sensual way and I thought this was well worth watching. I pulled a chair up to the end of the bed and sat to watch the show. As I have noted before, David's cock is not only about 10" long but is also very thick and heavy-looking with its huge, bulbous knob and it is the thickness more than the length that Trudy likes. Her pussy lips stretched outward each time she rose up and when she came down it must have been doing wonders on her clit if her deep moans, sighs and words of pure bliss. She was very wet and it showed on David's shaft and a sticky mass was gathering at its base and on his balls. When I climbed on the bed and fondled my wife's ass it gave them a bit of a shock, they didn't know I had been watching. "Oh, you're here, David has been fucking me all night, he has been hard all the time," my wife informed me.

David took a breather from sucking on Trudy's tits long enough to tell me it was something he has always been able to do from the time he was a young man and it had never left him despite aging. I notched up another reason to hate him but Trudy added to the list immediately by saying, "He's also cum in me again and says he can give me a third load before he leaves." Her gyrations on his cock began again, as did her moans and the tongue-entwined kissing. I had the feeling that David was going to be a frequent visitor to our home and his cock a frequent visitor to Trudy's hands, mouth and pussy.