Paranormal Coed Pt. 01: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was afraid of getting caught.

"What are you afraid of? You know that that no one comes out here this time of night!"

She was eventually able to coax him into the pool. Once together, the naked couple swam and played with each other. Their pool activities ultimately ended with them in each other arms, kissing and fondling each other.

During some heavy petting, Britney whispered into his ear, "Andy, I want you to eat me!"

She climbed out and sat on the edge of the pool. She spread her legs and presented her pussy to him. Andy appeared hesitant.

"I guarantee you'll like it, once you try it! And if you have any desire to ever fuck me again, you'll do as I ask!"

Britney's naked body was absolutely breathtaking in the pale moonlight! Her small breasts and shaved pussy perfectly complimented her fair skin. She leaned back on the pool deck.

"Come on Andy, I'm ready!"

At first he only gave her twat some small kisses, but he slowly started exploring it with his tongue. With Britney's encouragement and guidance, he eventually overcame his reluctance and dived in! She soon found herself squirming her hips as Andy sucked on her clit and labia. He also relished the tangy flavor of her pussy juice, sticking his tongue as far as he could into her wet hole! It didn't take long for Britney to cum. Sparks of electricity charged through her body as her orgasm crested!

She screamed out loud again, "Oh Andy! I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!"

Her screams echoed throughout the pool compound, catching the attention of the nighttime security guard. He wasn't sure what he heard, but he knew he heard something. He grabbed his flashlight and walked into the pool compound. Luckily Britney had stopped her screaming, and she and Andy heard the gate open.

"Oh shit! Someone's coming!" She whispered to Andy.

"Yah, and this time it's not you!" he joked back.

She slipped back into the water. The young couple had no way to get out of the pool without being seen, so they kept quiet and stayed low in the water. The security guard was very thorough and patrolled the entire area. After he inspected the cabana and other buildings, he approached the pool and shined his light into the water! Britney and Andy were certain that they would be caught! As luck would have it, a large pool float was nearby. They swam over to it, held their breath, and hid underneath it. The float obscured them from the guard's sight. His light shined around them in the water and then disappeared. They held their breath as long as they could. By the time they came to the surface to breathe, the guard had left. They remained silent until they heard the gate close.

"Wow that was close!"

"I know, I thought he was going to find us for sure!"

"You know, the risk of getting caught was kind of exciting! You want to fuck some more?"

"You must have been reading my mind!"

They climbed out of the pool and headed over to the chase lounges. Britney had Andy lay down on one of them.

"You just relax. It's my turn to fuck you!" she told him.

She straddled his hips and lowered her pussy down onto his cock! It slid right in, but was still a tight fit!

"Damn Britney! Your pussy is fantastic!"

"Thanks! Your cock feels pretty amazing too! Now steady me while I ride you!"

He reached up and put his hands on her hips, while she started bouncing her ass up and down. She loved being in control and varied the tempo and depth that her pussy fucked his dick. He especially enjoyed this position! Being able to watch his cock disappear and reappear from her twat, her perky tits bouncing up and down, and her facial expressions change as her pleasure increased, made him even more sexually aroused! Britney arched her back as she prepared for her coming orgasm!

"Ooh- Ooh- Ooh- Ooh!" she whimpered, as she purposely muffled her scream.

Andy felt her pussy tighten, so he knew she was cumming! Her orgasm caused her to break her rhythm, so Andy grabbed hold of her hips and started thrusting upwards! His orgasm quickly followed hers, and his cock erupted deep inside her pussy! He grunted with the release of each spurt of cum! She collapsed on top of him, and the two remained motionless as they basked in the afterglow of their orgasms.

Chapter 4: Crisis

"You know, I've had great time with you tonight Andy."

"Yah, me too!"

"But unfortunately, it's getting late, and I should be getting home."

She looked around the pool area and suddenly became panicked, "Andy! Where are our clothes?!"

"Over there by the diving board."

"They're not there! Where'd they go?"

"I don't know!"

"Oh my God! The security guard must have taken them! My clothes, my purse, my car keys!"

"Oh shit! This is bad!"

"No shit it's bad! How the fuck am I going to go get home?"

"We'll find a phone and call for help!"

"Really? Who are you going to call Andy? Your parents? Your friends? And don't forget, we're fucking naked! You just can't walk up to someone and ask to use their phone! We are so busted! My parents are going to kill me!"

"Wait a minute! There are bathrobes in the cabana. We can wear those!"

"Good thinking Andy!"

They sneaked over to the cabana. Unfortunately, it was locked up and they had no way in.

"Fuck! What now?"

They considered many different options, and the only viable one was climbing through an open window into the employee lounge. The problem was that it would require them to cross in front of the country club's reception center. It was a well-lit area and staffed 24 hours a day! The only way they would be able to get by unseen would be if they crawled on their hands and knees and hid behind the landscaping. They got as close as possible before having to start crawling. Britney went first, and Andy followed behind her. They made a quick dash to the first shrub. After pausing to ensure no one had seen them, they would rush to the next shrub, and so on and so forth.

Despite their desperate situation, Andy was getting horny! Watching Britney's ass wiggle and her little tits shake as she crawled in front of him was more than he could ignore. When they reached a particularly large shrub that afforded more concealment, he grabbed her by the ass!

"What the fuck are you doing Andy?"

"I'm sorry Britney, but I can't take it anymore! I have to fuck you!"

"Seriously? Right now?"

"Yes! Right now!"

He got up close behind her and grabbed her by the waist. Britney arched her back and made her pussy more accessible. He sunk his hard cock into her wet twat and started pumping away! His cum from their previous love-making made her pussy extra slick inside! As he fucked her, the cum became frothy and foamed up around the base of his cock. Within a few minutes, he shot his load inside her, replacing the cum that his cock had just displaced!

"Thank you Britney! Your pussy was once again absolutely fantastic!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now maybe we can concentrate on getting out of this situation?"

Britney enjoyed the quick fuck and the fresh deposit in her pussy, but she returned her attention to finding some clothes and getting her keys back. If she was late getting home, her parents would come looking for her, and that would be the end of her life as she knew it! She would never be allowed to go anywhere by herself, and thus never have the chance to have sex again. She had to get her keys back and get home!

They finally reached the open window of the employee lounge. They didn't remember it being so high off the ground!

"Oh shit, Andy! We can't reach up that high!"

"If I give you a boost, you should be able to reach it then, right?"

"I think so..."

Andy kneeled down and laced his fingers. Britney stepped into his hand and he boosted her up.

"Ok, I have hold of the window sill! Lift me up some more!"

Andy stood up and raise Britney closer to the window.

"That's much better! A little higher and I should be able get in!" He mustered all his strength and lifted her even more.

"That's it! I'm in!"

He watched her naked body slip through the window and then heard a crashing sound! A few moments later she peaked her head out the window.

"I'm OK! Come around to the door and I'll let you in!"

The next task was to get their belongings back. They figured that the guard would have left them at the reception center in the lost and found area. But there was no way that they could get to them without the desk clerk knowing. Plus, they were still naked and it was too risky to sneak through the club. Then Britney had an idea! She picked up the phone in the lounge and dialed a number.

"Please answer! Please answer! Please... Hello Mrs. Henderson? This is Britney. I'm sorry to call you so late, but Andy and I need your help!" She went on to explain what happened and the urgency to get their belongings back.

"OK Britney, hang tight. I'm on my way!"

Ten minutes later, Britney and Andy watched Sophie drive up to the front entrance of the country club and walk inside to the reception center.

The desk clerk greeted Sophie, "Good evening ma'am."

"Good evening! I was wondering if you could help me. My niece and her boyfriend were swimming in the pool earlier today and left behind their belongings. Any chance they were turned into lost and found?"

"Yes ma'am, I think they were. The security guard just brought in some clothing and other items that he found at the pool not too long ago."

"Oh great news! My niece has been so frantic about losing her purse and phone. Can I have them please?"

"I'm afraid that you'll need to describe the items first, before I can release them to you."

"Oh, OK. Well, I don't remember what her boyfriend was wearing, probably pants and a shirt, but she was wearing a school uniform, a white shirt and plaid skirt."

The clerk looked through the bag to confirm the description, "Everything seems to be in order, here you go ma'am."

"Thank you very much. My niece will be so happy!"

Sophie picked up the bag and returned to her car. She drove toward the country club exit, but turned into the employee parking lot. She got out and carried the bag up to the door of the employee lounge and knocked. Britney opened the door and let her in.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said as she gave Sophie a big hug. She had either forgotten or didn't care that she was still naked.

"You're welcome Sweetheart, but you have to be more careful next time!" Sophie lectured.

"Yes I know, I'm sorry."

"But what matters is that you had a good time, right?"

"Oh, we had a fantastic time! We did it three times and I came four!"

"Very impressive!" Sophie looked over at Andy and gave him a wink, "Well, I've got to get back home. I'm having a party with some very close friends, and I don't want to miss any of the fun! You two kids stay out of trouble. Bye now."

"Bye Mrs. Henderson!"

After Sophie left, the Andy and Britney breathed a sigh of relief.

"Your friend Sophie sure was a lifesaver!"

"I know. Without her help, tonight would have been a disaster." Britney walked up to Andy and pressed her naked body against his, "Thanks for the good time tonight! I really enjoyed myself!"

"I enjoyed myself too Britney!"

They started kissing and petting each other. Suddenly Andy pulled away.

"I guess you need to get going, huh?"

"You know, my mom's not expecting me home for another half hour. You want to fuck one more time?"

"Hell yeah!"

Britney laid down on one of the tables in the lounge and brought her knees up to her chest, "All right then, get over here and fill me with your cum again!"

Andy positioned himself in front of her pussy and started teasing her clit with the head of his cock! He reached up and tickled one of her nipples as well!

"Damn it Andy! We don't have time for any foreplay! Hurry up and fuck me already!"

"OK! OK!"

Andy grabbed hold of Britney's legs and sunk his cock deep inside her! He immediately started thrusting as fast and as strong as he could in and out of her tight little cunt! Britney could feel his balls slapping against her asshole with every thrust! She reached down and began rubbing her clit with her fingers. The extra stimulation was all she needed to ignite her orgasm! Within minutes she started cumming!

Andy normally followed right behind her, but after the night's earlier activities, it was taking him longer to cum.

Andy was a machine, pumping his cock like a piston! He was determined to bust his nut just one more time! He continued to pound Britney's pussy for nearly 10 minutes straight! Britney pulled her knees back even more, lifting her ass and changing Andy's angle of entry. Her movement must have improved the sensation that her pussy was providing to Andy's cock!

Andy started grunting loudly, "Oh yah! Oh yah! Oh yah!"

Andy delivered the last of his cock juice deep inside Britney! He felt the head of his cock rub against her cervix as it twitched with each forceful spurt of cum! A few moments later, having completely drained his balls, he pulled his softening cock out of Britney's tired pussy.

"Wow! I don't think I've ever fucked so much in one night before!"

"Me neither! I'm sure my pussy is going to be sore in the morning!"

"Sorry, but I had to finish, you know..."

"Oh, I'm not complaining! It's just par for the course, you know..." Britney looked at the clock on the wall, "Oh shit! It's already 12:15! I've got to go!"

She jumped off the table, rushed over to her wall locker, and quickly threw on her work uniform.

"Maybe I'll see around sometime Andy, OK?"

"Umm, OK."

Britney ran out the door, got into her car, and headed home as fast as she could. She returned home around 12:40. Her mom was up waiting for her.

"Mom, what are you doing awake? I told you not to wait up for me."

"I know, but I just wanted to make sure you got home safely." She got up and gave her daughter a hug, then she pulled away suddenly. "Why aren't you wearing a bra!?"

"Umm..." Britney needed to think fast! "I accidentally ran into one of my co-workers and she spilled a tray of water on me. My shirt and bra were soaked, so I took them off and changed into a spare shirt."

Her mom wasn't believing her story.

"Mom it was so embarrassing! I ran out of the dining room as fast as I could! I didn't want anyone to see my bra through my wet shirt." Britney forced her eyes to tear up, "I wanted to come home, but the boss said she really needed me to stay and work. It was horrible after that! The thought that someone might notice that I wasn't wearing a bra made me feel dirty and sinful. Oh mommy, do you think God will forgive me?" She covered her face with her hands and began sobbing.

Her mom hugged her again, "Oh my poor girl! You didn't do anything wrong."

Britney hugged her back and stifled her fake crying, "I think I just want to go to bed now, if you don't mind."

"Sure honey, you've had a trying experience. Everything will be better in the morning. Good night!"

"Good night mom!"

On her way upstairs to her room, Britney was thinking to herself, "Why am I not wearing a bra? Because I spent the entire evening fucking like a slut! That's why! And I'm not wearing any underwear either! What do you think of that mom!?" She got to her room and locked the door. She then stripped off her clothes and laid down on her bed. She brought out a vibrator that kept hidden from her mom and proceeded to masturbate! After 3 self-induced orgasms, she drifted off to sleep. Britney didn't know it, but tomorrow would be another exciting day!

12