Parents teach their Daughter Pt. 21

Story Info
Lesoon 21, Misty's mom Maddi gets schooled.
2.5k words
4.66
12k
15
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's voice on the telephone receiver sounded excited as she said, "Mom, are you busy?"

"No sweetheart, what's up?"

"I'm bringing over two ladies, one you know well, the other one we shall all get to know very well!"

She giggled, then hung up. My darling Samantha loves to play games, and she was going to keep me in anticipation until the moment arrived.

When the front door opened, Samantha came in, with that devilish grin, followed by Misty, with a lust-filled gleam in her eye, and Misty's Mom Maddi. When Sam nodded at me, I knew what was in store.

I said, "Welcome Maddi, it's good to see you again."

Maddi replied, "It's good to see you again Chris, now, Misty, what's the big secret? You practically dragged me over here, so now, what's the big surprise you have been keeping a secret?"

Misty said, "It's upstairs Mom, follow me!"

Maddi gave me a "teenagers, what a handful" look, as she followed our daughters upstairs. Misty led the way into the master bedroom, and Maddi looked around in surprise.

"Misty, really, what the heck is going on?"

Misty replied, "Mom, do you remember last week, it was Tuesday at about 2 PM?"

Maddi replied, "Yes, I do, I was..."

Her voice trailed off, and she went quite pale.

"I do too because I had the afternoon off. I came home, and I saw you."

Maddi croaked, "You...you..."

"I did indeed, those two delivery men were really well-hung studs. They sure knew how to deliver all right, I saw you getting spit roasted getting filled at both ends. It didn't take much of your talented mouth to bring them back up, then, you took them both in double penetration, wow, the sight of you getting your pussy and ass reamed at the same time was something else. I'm glad I had my cellphone with me, I got some great shots."

"One of my favorite shots is the one where you are spread-eagled over the coffee table, the black-haired guy is ramming you well, while your head is turned to the side away from me, and the blonde-haired guy is fucking your mouth. The blonde-haired guy actually saw me peeking in, then taking pictures, but he just smiled, waved to his buddy, pointed me out to him, and they both smiled and gave a thumbs up to the camera".

"Judging by the shrieks you let out, I'd say your orgasm was pretty damn good. Then you needed more, and I got to watch you, grunting and growling with pleasure, as two rock-hard cocks took your pussy and your ass hole in tandem. Watching you get both holes filled up and fucked hard, the sights and sounds of pure animal fucking, and the shrieks of orgasm you gave out made my own pussy throb like mad."

After they'd blown their loads into you, I ducked out and went to the ravine. I found what seemed a place where no one else was, and shoved my hand down into my panties. I found my wet, lust-filled hole, and 30 seconds of finger action on my twitching clit made me explode, fuck, and I howled, a long wailing of sheer pleasure as my body lit up. Watching you take on those two hunks made me crazy, I never knew my own Mom was such a tigress!"

Maddi was now ghost white, she swayed, and I grabbed her and held on to her as she sat down on the bed.

Maddi stuttered, "Misty...I...I didn't plan that, please believe me. I was depressed, the fact that I'm getting older...I saw those two brawny hunks, I could see from the bulges in their jeans that they were packing stiff, hard cocks, I'd never had a three-way, and the looks I was getting made me realize I had maybe my only chance to live out my fantasy."

"I asked them if they like to use my body as their tip for delivering the refrigerator and oven, and I felt a jolt of lust as they eagerly pulled off their clothes, and two rock-hard nine inches of granite satisfaction rose up for me. After that, I was just consumed by lust, they took me hard from every angle, and I loved getting my holes stuffed with their rock-hard cocks. I cheated on your Dad, I feel bad about that, but I don't feel bad that I did get to live out my fantasy, and getting double fucked in real life is so much hotter than just fantasizing about it."

I heard that, and judging from what I saw of Maddi, she didn't have to worry about the bloom fading from her rose, she was the same age as me, the same red hair shade that Misty had, and her breasts were a bit bigger than mine, and she was not letting her body go to seed. As I took in the shape of her body, my mouth began to water, Mmmm, I'd show her how little a number like age had to matter, once I was between her thighs and licking her tight, red-headed muff until her toes curled.

Misty said, "Well Mom, I can understand that desire, but, what about Dad?"

Maddi gasped, "You're not going to tell him, are you?"

Misty replied, "Well, no, I can remain silent, but it will cost you."

Maddi narrowed her eyes, and said, "Ok, how much money do you want?"

Misty said, "I don't want money. What I want is for you to get naked right now!"

Maddi looked like a deer in the headlights, and Misty, with an edge to her voice, said, "I told you, it will cost you. You'll do what we tell you to do, or Dad will get the cellphone pics. I wonder if he'd like the ones of you getting your pussy and your tight asshole reamed at the same time, has Dad even taken your back door? Or the ones where you're getting fucked and sucking a hard cock at the same time. Do you want to find out what Dad's reaction would be, Mom, or are you going to get your body naked?"

Maddi looked around and saw all of us with hungry gazes, and she surrendered. When she stripped off her blouse, I saw her nice, hefty breasts, nestled in a black bra, the bra was tossed, and her nipples were bubblegum pink, her breasts had just the slightest bit of sag, they were real and awesome, and when her skirt was undone, her black panties stripped off and tossed aside, I could see a nicely trimmed, lush patch of red hair, and I could feel my pussy sending out pulses, and my juices started to quickly slick up my lips.

Maddi watched, mesmerized, as all 3 of us quickly stripped. She eyed my body, taking in all my naked chams and assets, and I could see her eyes widen, she licked her lips unconsciously when she stared at my neatly trimmed blonde muff, oh yeah, she looked around at Samantha, and Misty, she was now surrounded by 3 very horny females.

Misty grinned at us, and said softly, "First a little discipline, then triple treat time?"

At our smiling nods, Misty commanded, "Ok Mom, now, on the bed, on your hands and knees. Grab the headboard railings."

I took out the fur-lined handcuffs, and the blindfold. Misty quickly had her Mom cuffed to the headboard railings, and she slipped the blindfold over her eyes.

Maddi started to babble, "Misty, really, this has gone far enough, let me up, ummmppppfff!"

Misty had stuffed a red rubber ball gag between Maddi's lips, as she fastened it shut around her Mom's head, she giggled, "Mom, sometimes you talk too much!"

The sight of Maddi stripped down, handcuffed, ball gagged and blindfolded, secured for our pleasure, made my pussy a horny, churning caldron. Misty went over to the dresser and took out the spanking crops and the butt plug.

Her eyes bright, face flushed, she bent down, and her tongue started to lick at her Mom's tight, pink asshole. Maddi grunted, then started making muffled sounds of pleasure as Misty's tongue laved hotly, she spit on it, then licked it all up, and she motioned us closer.

She brought Sam's head closer, then as she lifted away, she let a glob of saliva drip from her mouth right onto her Mom's tight asshole. Samantha eagerly took over, licking it up, her tongue dancing around the rim, flicking up and down the tight seam, then digging her tongue in, lightly penetrating the tight rim. Maddi was making continuous muffled sounds of pleasure, as Samantha motioned me in, she dribbled spit on the tight hole, just like Misty had done.

Sam, her face flushed, whispered "Lick that up Momma," and lifted away as I lowered my mouth down, and took over the licking. After I had my fill of licking pleasure, Misty took over, and she grinned. She had the butt plug lubed up and ready, nudging it against Maddi's ass hole.

"Since I saw you in action Mom, I'm sure you'll love this!" Misty giggled.

With a hard push, Misty bore down. Her Mom's soft sounds of pleasure were replaced by a muffled howl, as Maddi felt the tight, smooth walls of her ass hole get parted, none too gently, as Misty eagerly violated her ass hole, pushing in until the flare gave her ass hole the maximum stretch, one last push, and it was buried to the hilt, her tight hole clamped around the stem, holding it buried deep inside her.

"Now, Mom, I think you need a little punishment for breaking your marriage vows to Dad!"

She picked up one of the riding crops and started to stroke at Maddi's ass cheeks. She quickly pulled her arm back and whipped the crop along the white cheeks. Maddi's scream of pain was totally muffled by the ball gag, and Misty drew back, and whipped down again, bringing another muffled cry from her Mom.

She stepped back, and Samantha stepped up and whipped the crop down twice, her grunts of pain, and the long red marks of the crop got my juices going, then I stepped forward, and I added two more bright red stripes to her ass, I could feel my juices churning, at the sight of six long red stripes crisscrossing her ass.

"Okay Mom, now, there's more. I know you'll like this, with the hunky delivery men you got a double treat, we are going to give you a triple treat!"

She removed Maddi's ball gag, and pulled out the butt plug, Maddi let out a grunt, and we uncuffed her from the headboard, and we helped her to her feet. Misty and I had strapped on our 10-inch dildos, while Samantha left hers off, as she was going to be the first pussy that Maddi was going to be licking.

Maddi babbled, "Oh god, no more whipping, my ass is stinging like crazy!"

Misty cooed, "It's okay Mom, now that you've been punished, it's now time for pleasure."

Misty grinned, and lay down on the thick carpet, her 10-inch dildo pointing skyward. Samantha and I helped Maddi into position, she was still blindfolded, and we positioned her over the dildo. Misty grinned, she nudged the head against Maddi's lips.

I cooed in Maddi's ear, "Push down baby, a nice hard dildo is waiting to fill you up".

Maddi did so, and she let out a moan as she was impaled, she pushed down hard, and let out a squeal of pleasure as she buried herself right to the hilt. Misty pulled her against her body, and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart. I saw the tight, pink pucker, umm, I was gonna give her an ass reaming, and oh god, I was on fire.

Misty cooed, "Mom, now that you are stuffed with my dildo..."

Maddi gasped, "Misty, that's you? My god, I'm being dildo fucked by my own daughter?"

Misty growled, "Yes you are! You didn't think I'd miss out on this chance to fuck your hot pussy, did you?"

Maddi said. "But, oh god, I'm being fucked...Ummm...oh fuck feels so good...by my own daughter, that's, that's..."

Misty replied, "Yes, but we have more for you. Remember, I saw how much you loved getting double fucked, well, we can go one better!"

I got between them and nudged the lubed-up dildo head against her ass hole.

Misty growled, "Do it, fuck her ass, now!"

I was happy to do so, and I slid my dildo in, slowly, listening to Maddi's drawn-out grunts and growls, as I slowly, slowly buried it, the 10 inches filling up her tight ass. Maddi let out a moan, and she started to move her body slowly.

"Ummm, ummmm, oh god, yes, yes, I love it," she cooed softly.

"Now, for the third part of our triple treat. Lift your body up Mom."

As Maddi did so, Samantha placed a chair over Misty's upper body, and she took the seat. Lifting her legs up, and letting them part, taking Maddi's head in her hands, Sam guided her mouth towards her waiting creamy slick entrance.

"Can you smell my lust? My pussy is hot and slick with my juices, just for you Mrs. Huston, taste my pussy," Samantha purred.

"Call me Maddi, if I'm going to eat your pussy, we should be on a first same basis, oh god, yes, I want to lick your sweet cunt!" her voice rose up, she cried out, "Yes, do me, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, cum all over my face, let me have it!"

I watched as her face went forward, Samantha's eyes went wide, and she let her head loll back with a loud moan, as Maddi's mouth found the target. Maddi started to pump her hips up and down, taking in all of Misty's dildo, while her thrustings also powered my dildo into her tight little asshole. Samantha let out soft, continuous cries of pleasure, and cradled Maddi's head to her pussy, I could hear the wet squelch of Maddi's fingers, thrusting in and out, fucking my sweet daughter's wet, heat-filled pussy.

"Cum all over my face baby, squirt your sweet juices, spray me down!" Maddi growled. "Fuck me, cum all over me, fuck I love it, make me cum!"

I watched the bliss on Samantha's face, her mouth opened, and she let out a loud howl. I could hear the splatterings as Sam let fly with her girl cum, giving Maddi a wet, juicy facial.

Maddi howled, "Oh fuck, cumming, cumming like an overheated slut, stuff me full, yes, yes, YEEESSSSS!"

She lifted her head up, and let out a shriek of pure sexual pleasure as she rammed her pussy down onto Misty's dildo, as I tilted my hips, and buried my dildo right to the base in the tight clutch of her spasming ass hole, listening to her squeals of pleasure as her pussy burst apart in a gush of orgasmic juice, her body shaking and shuddering as her orgasm took her.