Passion and Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mete and I were texting from time to time. He wrote that he missed me very much and wanted me to be his wife as soon as possible. Of course I had the same feelings. The university registration process took longer than I thought. I had calculated that we would return within a day. It was evening when we arranged the student dormitory where he would stay. It was late to return so I was looking for a hotel. The director of the dormitory said that we could stay in one of the rooms if we wanted it was empty because the semester had not started yet.

The double dormitory room even had a bathroom. After settling into the room I took a hot shower. We took a short city tour with Erhan. We had dinner. We took pictures. Since the dormitory doors would close at 10 in the evening we ran back to the dormitory. When Erhan took a shower I put on my nightgown. I called and talked to Mete. I promised that I would make up for the nights we were apart.

When Erhan got out of the shower he was drying himself in front of the window with a towel around his waist. He heard me talking to Mete and asked me if I would marry him. I told him that I accepted the offer. It was obvious that he was upset. He had lost the battle he had built in his mind. Mete whom he saw as a rival from the very beginning would be his sister's new husband. He sat down on his bed. ı went to him and hugged.

"I will always be your big sister you haven't lost anything."

"You no longer need me. I was hoping that your husband is dead only the two of us will be together."

I understood what he meant when he said. He still has feelings to me.For some reason I felt embarrassed and unhappy. We waited in silence for a while. He was looking at his knees with his head down. I had to do something for him.

"I didn't get a chance to have a bachelorette party." I said. He raised his head and looked at it for a few seconds. He was surprised. I brought my face closer to him and kissed him on the lips. An announcement came from the corridor that the lights were being turned off. We both smiled. While I was lying on the bed he was caressing my legs and I was pulling his towel down.

In the dorm room where only the small red night light was on my little brother was sucking and licking my breasts. I was caressing his hair. When he positioned himself and entered in me. "I missed you so much." He said. I realized that I missed him too. He was fucking me hard while holding the bed rail with his hands stretched behind me. I closed my mouth to suppress my moans. No one including Mete never fuck me as well as my own brother. I was enjoying it very much. I ejaculated shivering. I didn't have my pills with me because I thought I wouldn't experience anything. Erhan ejaculated thinking it wouldn't be a problem if he ejaculated inside me. Frankly it felt very good. We made love intermittently until the morning. Every time "This is the end." I said.

A week later our religious wedding was held and we started living in Mete s house. When the legal period expired we will an official marriage. The families were happy.

A month and a half after we got married I found out I was pregnant.

I was expecting twins. Guess who their father is?

END

12