Passion at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sent a quick message. "Liz - it was all amazing. Maybe too amazing." How could she raise this concern with her friend?

A reply quickly followed. "It's about time. I'm happy it was great." Sandy was happy too, so she pushed any negativity from her mind.

"It was great *each* time." Sandy let that sit.

"What? Each time?" Replied Liz.

"We made love twice."

Liz replied, "I don't believe you. You have to tell me everything."

Sandy thought about this for a second. "I no longer know what everything is. He's human heroin. If you touch him you become addicted. I'm addicted. Willingly and hopelessly addicted."

"Jesus." Replied Liz, now worried that her friend was not ready for intimacy. "Calm down. He's just a man."

"But together we are so much more than just people." Sandy wrote it, even though she recognized how poorly the words reflected the truth. "I'll explain later."

As she considered shutting down her computer, another message popped up.

"Baby girl, you are amazing." Sandy's heart raced at his message.

"We are amazing." She replied.

"We need to talk." Jeff stated.

"My God, yes, we need time together."

"No, Sandy, we need to talk. It's another confession."

Sandy's heart sank, and feared his words. "Are you involved with someone else?"

"No. No - nothing like that. It's just ... some of my words have been misleading. My emotion is pure. Trust me."

"Trust you?" Sandy replied. "What was misleading?!"

"Later. I'll make everything clear later. But remember, I have loved you forever." And with that he signed off.

***

Sandy was left concerned and confused, but pushed through the next few hours, only intermittently allowing her mind to run to the beauty and the strangeness of the day.

"Hey beautiful." Sandy almost couldn't speak. But she should have been more excited to see him, even with the uncomfortable conversation hanging above them. Something was amiss. She experienced an emotional mismatch.

He paused, looked casually away from her, and said. "Just a second, Sandy."

"Hey!" He called as Mike walked by. "I've been out at the Steven's place all day and didn't have internet service. Can you look at my computer?"

"Sure, Jeff, just give me a second."

Mike walked over to Sandy, positioning himself between the two, mouthed the words "we need to talk" and "I love you" at Sandy, and handed her an envelope.

***

She opened it as Jeff and Mike walked out of the office. Inside was her thong.

12