Pasta, Porn and Promiscuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Difficult as it was, I managed to break free of her greedy little mouth before the inevitable eruption occurred; I wanted to fuck my wife.

I spun her around and pinned her to the bed, arms held down firmly at the wrist as I positioned myself on top of her, ready to penetrate. I realised the effects of last night's alcohol must still be there, as I didn't feel the slightest hint of self-consciousness - instead I wanted to talk about the events of the evening.

"I never thought you were the type to bend over and get fucked out in the street like that," I ventured. I'd never spoken to Katie like that - in fact we rarely spoke during sex at all. It wasn't that I was averse to it, in fact all sorts of filthy stuff went through my mind when we had our regulation sex once a week in the dark back home. But I'd always been too worried about what her reaction might be if I came out with stuff like that. It turned out I barely knew my wife at all.

"Oh I'm the type all right. You've just never tried. You can fuck me whenever and wherever you want."

This was almost as unexpected as the events of last night. The way she enunciated the word 'fuck', so clearly and so deliberately, spurred me on all the more. My cock had now pushed inside, and I was fucking her, ever so slowly, to avoid ending proceedings too soon.

"That's right is it? You want me to pull down your knickers and fuck you out in the street again? Not worried about anyone seeing?"

She smiled up at me, clearly loving this new addition to our lovemaking

"I fucking love it. I want everyone to see me fucking." She continued to surprise me. I loved the fact she was talking dirty, but I wondered how much I actually knew my wife. She'd never expressed any inclination for this type of thing in all the time I knew her. I can't say I was disappointed.

"Have I been married to a dirty little whore all this time?" I questioned, increasing the pace of my thrusts slightly as I continued. "You are happy to get fucked outside while everyone watches?"

She nodded keenly.

"I fucking need it. Dan, we're out here where nobody knows us, we can do anything, nobody back home will ever know."

"Anything?" I questioned, fucking her faster again. "What are you talking?" I was genuinely interested to hear what she had in mind. But things had gone past the point of no return, and my urgency to receive an answer faded with each jet of semen that I shot inside her.

In the past Katie would have run off to the bathroom at this point, as we'd move past the chore of the sex and move onto the rest of the day. But as I eased out of her, Katie's hand immediately went down between her legs, which remained obscenely spread wide open. I knelt silent for at least a full minute as I watched her ease a finger inside herself, my sperm sliding out of her onto the crisp white sheets as she delved inside playfully.

I felt like I was on holiday with a different woman - one I was immediately connected with, and with whom I shared a mutual lust which had somehow been unlocked by the events of the previous night.

The first and most obvious change was down on the beach that afternoon. Katie usually sported a revealing bikini. Despite there being plenty of girls on the beach who'd opted to go topless, it had never crossed my mind that Katie might follow suit. But today, without any thought or conversation, she simply removed her top, freeing her magnificent, firm C-cup tits as she lay back on the sunbed..

"Wow!" was my only initial reaction. I realised there were hundreds of men on the beach seeing what until now had been for my eyes only. I managed to repel the deeply ingrained urge to dive over and wrap a towel around her.

"What?" she replied with a smile. Katie knew this wasn't how she'd have behaved in the past, but something had been unlocked in her. In my mind, a battle between my jealous, insecure self and the man who had recently enjoyed fucking his wife in the street and then talking with her about how much she wanted to enjoy strangers watching her take his cock, was very quickly won. There was no competition, the 'new' Katie was incredible.

Once it was clear she was free to put herself on display like this without objection from me she began to push the envelope. She sat up on her sunbed, applying sun oil liberally, revelling in her freedom. I pretended to be cool, my sunglasses hiding the fact that I was constantly scanning the surrounding groups of people, seeing who exactly was getting an eyeful of my wife showing off her breasts.

And of course the answer was everyone. Every direction I looked, the male eyes regularly flicked back to check out what Katie was going to show them next. Teenagers with their families, their fathers, groups of lads, old men - everyone was very happy to observe Katies body, displayed to her audience with such enthusiasm.

Although I still felt that surge of rage at these strangers with their eyes all over my wife, for the first time in this situation I also, confusingly, felt a sense of arousal. It was almost as if the attention she was receiving was a validation of what a stunning woman I was lucky enough to be married to.

The more I considered this, the more aroused I became. My cock was stiffening again, and as had been the case last night, in quite an embarrassing situation. I rolled over onto my front. Katie raised her eyebrows.

"Everything OK?" she asked, quizzically.

"Yes," I said defensively, But the pressure of the sunbed against my cock, combined with Katie's eagerness to expose her breasts to the beach, made me thrust my crotch downwards briefly, and my eyes closed as the pleasure washed over me. Katie knew what was happening immediately.

"Do you like it, Dan?" she asked playfully. "You like me here on the beach with my tits out? I know I do. I love everyone being able to see my tits."

"I think I do," I said after some consideration. And it was an honest answer. "Just a few weeks ago, I was fuming at the thought of people eyeing you up at the bar in the Red Lion. Now all of a sudden I'm rock hard at you flashing your tits on the beach to a bunch of strangers. What's going on?"

"I don't know," Katie said. She sat up on the sunbed and again reached for the sun oil, for the third time in the half hour since we arrived. "But I like it." She squirted some oil onto her hands. Making no pretence of oiling up anywhere other than her magnificent breasts, she began massaging the fluid into her chest in what could only be described as a sexual manner. She had no care that there were families and couples amongst the audience, she was clearly enjoying the feeling and even pinched her nipples a couple of times, her eyes closing in pleasure as she did so.

Now that I'd decided that it was perhaps OK that my wife liked to behave like this, I was enjoying the show. I again looked around the beach, this time with a growing pride in the effect my wife had on those who watched her, which was pretty much every male eye in sight, as well as plenty of female ones.

Katie continued to sit up, seemingly not wanting to break the gaze of her audience.

"I love that you're hard," she continued, "and I'm dripping wet. My bikini is soaking. I love everyone looking at me.

I couldn't believe this change in Katie. Even twenty-four hours previously, this would have been inconceivable. But, in a way, I'd always known this was in her. In some ways it was my own reaction that surprised me. What had changed in me, all of a sudden, was that I had no problem with Katie behaving like this - in fact quite the opposite, I was absolutely on board with this change in her. I wanted her to go further.

After a while my erection subsided, and I was able to lie on my back, side by side with Katie. I was feeling closer to her than at any time throughout our whole marriage, a feeling of warmth and trust I'd never experienced before.

"What's going on?" I wondered out loud. Katie propped herself up on one arm, facing me on her sunbed. She knew what I meant.

"I don't know, but I'm enjoying our holiday," she replied, calmly.

"So am I. Have I ever told you how amazing you are?"

"Not often enough," she blushed. I noticed her nipples contracting ever so slightly.

"It's really nice seeing you like this. " I nodded down at her bare chest and she giggled.

"Half naked on the beach?"

"Well, yeah. But the change in you - even just since yesterday. It's amazing."

"I was going to say the same about you."

"Really?" I hadn't considered that my behaviour had changed at all, at least not so Katie would have noticed.

"Are you kidding? I mean look at this! She grabbed her tits and pushed them together and towards me. I thought I heard a sharp intake of breath coming from somewhere behind. "I could have never imagined you being OK with me going topless on a beach before. And, last night, you were so different. Even this morning in bed, it's like having a different husband."

"A better one?" I wondered, a touch of defensiveness creeping into my voice.

"Well, yes - look how happy we are, how amazing today has been. And last night - wow."

"Which part?"

"All of it, but seeing you all worked up like that, and then, on the way home, you've never done anything like that. Just taking me right there in the street. That was so hot!"

"I was going to say the same to you - I never thought you'd be up for that, not for a moment!"

"Well now you know. I might not suggest things, but if you try me, you never know what I'll be up for!" she winked. I was intrigued.

"What sort of things are you thinking of?"

"Well, I think you'll have to get me drunk again, maybe you'll find out!" she said, cheekily.

12