Patient Follow-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was quick to jump in and help out. "Say it, little one. Say it or you'll have to leave and miss all the fun. You can't stay if you're not going to be a good girl. You know you have to do what Kathy tells you if you wanna stay."

Fearfully, Amy looked into my eyes and saw the sternness there.

"Do it!" I hissed at her. "Say it now or get dressed and go home! What do you want Kathy to lick? Tell me what you want Kathy to lick!"

With a loud, sobbing whimper Amy squeezed her tits forcefully and capitulated. "My c-c-cunt!" I want you to lick my cunt! Lick my cunt Kathy!"

The three teens, who had been holding their breaths during this exchange, as one, gave a huge sigh of relief and lust. They were not yet sophisticated nor experienced enough to understand that Amy was a submissive and that she loved when Beth and I forced her to submit in this way. It was part of the game; a game they did not yet fully comprehend.

As I speared my rigid tongue back into the greasy folds of Amy's perfect little pussy, Beth rewarded her by covering her flushed face with hot kisses. I was sure the three boys and never seen three girls carrying on this way, and their constant groans signaled to me that I was correct. Spreading Amy's pristine pussy lips wide apart, I slid my stiff tongue slowly across the sensitive pink flesh of her inner cunt lips, making my sexy, pint-sized friend whine with pleasure.

"Tell the boys what you are, Amy," Beth demanded between kisses. "Go on and tell them. You know you want to. Tell them what you are and Kathy will make you cum all over her face."

Amy had already given in so I knew what to expect next: "I'm Kathy's cunt." Amy whimpered mournfully, in her pouty little-girl voice. "I'm Kathy's little cunt. I'm Kathy's little whore."

"That's a good girl." Beth praised her, "Beg Kathy to lick your pussy. Beg her, or I'll tell her to stop."

Humping her soaking wet slit into my face, her own faced scrunched up in a blissful grimace, Amy did as Beth directed. "Please lick my pussy, Baby. Lick my pussy. Lick it! Please, lick it! Lick it good! Lick it, Kath!"

Smiling up sweetly at Amy, I decided to tease the three anxious boys even more and tauntingly asked Amy, "Are you my little slut, Amy? Are you Kathy's good little slut? Are you my little baby slut?"

Nearing orgasm as I skillfully tongue fucked her creamy twat between questions; Amy floundered helplessly in the chair, her slender legs jerking uncontrollably, "Yessssss! Yessssss! Yessssss! I'm your good little slut Kathy, I'm your little slut; I'm your slut!"

Concentrating fully on Amy's inflamed little clit, I captured the twitching nub between my teeth and bit down lightly. Simultaneously, I used the very tip of my pliable tongue to bat Amy's hypersensitive button from side to side and up and down. Amy's hands grabbed the back of my head powerfully as she shoved her oily pussy into my face and her slick, hairless pussy finally erupted.

Twisting her body feverishly from side to side, Amy quivered and twitched while loudly moaning and grunting as if she were in pain. No words escaped her lips; she just used my face to jack her pussy off into, and grunted and gasped through her climax. Beth lovingly petted her head as the boys watched Amy soak my face with her musky cunt cream.

Flattening my tongue, I enthusiastic licked Amy's exploding pussy from ass to clit, lapping up every bit of her hot, tangy cunt juice. The rasping of my tongue against the length of Amy's sensitive pussy, prolonged her climax, and, when I speared the tip of my tongue into her tight little puckered asshole, Amy squealed loudly as yet another orgasm wracked her petite body.

Evidently, at least one of the boys had been doing more than watching and listening, because, as I spread open Amy's asscheeks and rapidly speared my nimble tongue in and out of her clenching asshole, I heard a loud bellow, and suddenly felt my back and ass splashed with hot sticky cock-sap.

"That's it! Oh fuck, yeah! Jerk off on her! Jerk off on her! Jerk off on that cunt-sucking slut!" I heard Beth shout. "Come all over her ass! Come all over her, Martin!"

I moaned loudly, my slippery wet tongue relentlessly forcing its way up Amy's tiny butthole, as Martin's scalding hot cum splattered against my twisty little ass and lower back. I felt five or six jets of what felt like molten glue spray my ass and back before Martin's cock flagged and dribbled out the last few drops of semen onto my sticky-wet posterior.

Within seconds, Beth was on her knees next to me, licking Martin's hot jizz from my cum-sticky ass like she was starving. "Lick my ass, Slut." I moaned to my nasty friend. "Lick all that stuff off my ass. Eat his fucking cum. Eat it, Baby."

I had meant to let Kevin eat Amy's tangy pussy next, but, now, my pussy was too hot to ignore. Grabbing Kevin's hand, I forcefully pulled him a few feet away from the chair, and lay on my back, my orange nylon-draped legs spread wide.

Grasping my ankles in my hands, I pulled my legs open in a wide split, and, looking up at the aroused teen pleadingly, I invited Kevin to fuck me. "Put it in me, Baby. Put your dick in me. Put it in me right now and fuck the fucking shit outta me."

A brief shadow of panic appeared on Kevin's face. I knew exactly what he was thinking and I tutored him patiently. "Go slow, Baby. Go slow at first. Just put it and hold still for a few minutes. Take all the time you need to settle in. After you get used to it, you can go ahead and pound my pussy. I'll hold still while you get it in; I'll hold still for ya."

Excitedly, Kevin lowered himself on top of me and I felt the wet head of his dripping cock seeking out the entrance to my wide-open, drooling fuck-pit. Even with my legs cranked wide, the spongy head of his hard, inexperienced cock stabbed uselessly against the tops of my thighs, my ass, and my cunt-mound as he tried to find the welcoming entrance to my tight, hairless cunt. From past experience, I knew that he'd end up squirting cum all over my slippery cunt lips if he kept prodding down there for too long, so I tightly grasped his cock just behind the head and guided it into my greasy pussy-hole.

Kevin and I let out simultaneous moans of pleasure as his hard young cock wedged into my inflamed cunt. Kissing him deeply, I whimpered hotly for him as inch after inch of hot, throbbing cock resolutely burrowed into its first-ever pussy.

After 20-30 seconds, the full, hard length of Kevin's hard cock was finally safely ensconced in my tight, griping slot and I whispered conspiratorially in his ear. "Good job, Baby. Good job. You got it all in there without cumming. You got it all the way in me. How does that pussy feel? Is it like you imagined? "

Moaning softly, Kevin nodded quickly, afraid that I'd be too loud and give away his secret. "God yes, Kathy. It feels so good…so hot and tight! It's even hotter and tighter than I thought!"

Showing the youngster how much he still didn't know, I tightened my fiery hot cunt-tunnel around his throbbing boner and then released it four or five times in rapid succession just so he'd know what tight really felt like.

"Start pumping now," I coached him, "Start fucking me with it. Stroke it in and out a little bit. Go slow. Pump it, baby! Pump it! Pump that fucking pussy!"

Kevin experimentally withdrew about an inch of cock, and then tentatively slid it back into my welcoming cunt-sheath. The next stroke was about one inch, and the third about two inches. Soon, by the time he had pumped his rock-hard boner into me a dozen or so strokes, he was using about half his newly de-virginized cock to screw my happy pussy.

His enthusiastic moaning was constant. Our lips were locked together, tongues chasing each other around, as Kevin joyfully fucked away his useless virginity.

"Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh, Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Yessssss, Ohhhhhh, Mmmmm." He moaned happily as his throbbing erection slithered in and out of my tight, sticky cunthole.

As Kevin slowly got used to shoving his hot, twitching cock into my clenching fuck-tube, I turned my head a bit to the left to see what was happening with the others.

Despite having jerked off onto my ass and back only a few minutes earlier, Martin was now kneeling in front of Amy, priming his re-hardened cock in his hand. Amy had one leg on each arm rest of the easy chair, with her little ass about halfway back in the deep seat. She was looking up at Martin with her pleading girly pout, and as I watched, Martin surged forward and plugged his cock-head into the tight opening of Amy's shaved pussy-pit. With one smooth move, Martin impaled the elfin blonde fully, and Amy's legs jerked frenetically on the armrests as her grateful pussy eagerly accepted the teen's rigid fuck-rod.

Martin was obviously much more experienced than Kevin and he quickly fell into a smooth fucking rhythm, nailing Amy's hot tiny cunt-chute effortlessly. Since Martin had already cum twice, I was confident that Amy's poor little cunt was in for a ramming that would have her doing more sitting than walking the next day at work.

A few feet to Amy and Martin's right, Beth was facing Jason as he lay face up on the floor. As Jason writhed and twisted in ecstasy, Amy slowly rode up and down on the teen's thick cock, her long, thick brown hair swishing back and forth across her back as she bounced. Since her back was to me, I had an excellent view of Jason's big throbber stretching the big-titted brunette's oozing, pliant pussy-hole as she posted languidly up and down on our former patient.

Jason's busy hands were all over her big fat tits, squeezing and mauling them unrelentingly, as Beth cooed and sighed in wanton appreciation. As Jason fucked up to meet Beth's down strokes, Beth worked her big, tight ass in undulating circles causing Jason to groan loudly and release her tits from his tight grip. When he did so, Beth leaned forward and pushed one of her long hard, nipples into Jason's mouth and, pulled up on the back of his head, trying to cram her entire tit into his enthusiastically sucking mouth. Suckling like a little boy, Jason moaned helplessly around the firm tit packing his mouth.

"Suck it!" Beth demanded, moaning loudly as she rocked her ass vigorously on top of a delighted Jason. "Suck my tit, fucker!" Suck my nipple for me, you fucking bastard. Suck it good for me! Suck it! Suck my tits while I fuck the shit out of you!"

Other than with Amy, I had never seen this side to Beth before, and it thrilled me vicariously to watch her dominate Jason as she rode his fat cock. With a little bleat of my own, I tried the same verbal sexual invective on Kevin. "Give it to me, you little fucker," I rasped quietly in his ear. "Fuck me like you mean it! You need to fuck me harder! You need to fuck me harder or I'll have to have Jason show you how to do it. Fuck me better than Jason did, Baby; make me your bitch!"

In return, Kevin whimpered in my ear and sped up the pace and force of his fucking. Slicing his rigid fuck-meat in and out of my drooling pussy, Kevin pinned my arms above my head and began sucking on my wobbling tits with increased passion. Pounding away furiously at my little cunt-slit, Kevin took pleasure in exerting his new-found manhood on me.

"That's it!" I moaned happily about 50 strokes later, delighted at the pace he was able to establish and maintain. "You're so good Baby, You're so good. That's the way to fuck a pussy, Kevin; that's the way. Fuck me like a whore, Kevin; just use that little cunt! Keep sucking on my tits while you fuck me. Bite the nipples for me. Bite 'em!"

As I encouraged the young fucker, I moved my head forward and licked and bit on his ear, causing him to shiver and snort in delight. Over his panting, I could hear Amy's squeals as Martin relentlessly pummeled her poor little helpless pussy and Beth's filthy exhortations as she ordered Jason to suck on her big boobs and chew on her hard nipples.

Prickly, tingly feelings raced through my body as Kevin gnawed on my own sensitive tit-tips and I whined with pleasure. The combination of feelings emanating from my cunt and tits would have been enough to trigger my orgasm under normal circumstances, but now those feelings, coupled with the knowledge that I was about to be blasted full of Kevin's virgin sperm, and the sounds of Beth taunting and teasing Jason were suddenly were too much to take.

Punching my cunt into the air, I changed the angle of my fucking, forcing Kevin's pubic bone to bang against my engorged clit, thereby driving me closer to the edge. As his cock reamed my slippery cunt-hole and he chewed on my sore nipples, I whisperingly announced the inevitable to the hard-fucking teen: "I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck, Kevin; I'm gonna cum all over your motherfucking cock."

Kevin raised his head from my tender, spit-wet nipples and looked at me with a mixture of awe and pride. Pulling his head back down so I could whisper in his ear without the others hearing, I cooed softly, "You're gonna make me cum on your first fuck, Baby; you're so fucking hot. You're so fucking hot! You're making me cum with your fucking cock! You're gonna make me cum like a fucking slut with your cock! Cum in me, Kevin; I wanna feel you shoot your cum in me!"

My ego-building words had just the effect I had hoped for and Kevin wailed in bliss as he hammered my ready-to-cum cunt harder and harder. Determined to build up my new lover even more, I started to squeal and whine unnecessarily loudly in order to raise his stature with his friends.

"Ohhh fuck!" I yelped, my breath coming in huge, ragged gasps. "Bang it, baby! Bang it! Bang that pussy good, Kevin. You're making me cum! You're making me cum! I'm gonna cum all over your big fucking cock! I swear I'm gonna cum!"

My loud, gratuitous cries were too much for the new ex-virgin. As I continued to wail loudly for his friend's benefit, Kevin grunted sharply, and I felt his hard, young cock kick and flex deep in my twisty pussy. As I felt his erupting cock rhythmically jerking inside me, I willingly let go and allowed my own delicious climax to wash over my trembling body

Still screeching loudly, I thoughtfully let the others know what was happening. "Yesss! Screw me! Oh God, yes! Cum in me! Cum in me while I fucking cum all over your cock! Kevin! Kevin! Kevin! Oh God, Kevin! I'm coming so fucking good! Fill me, Baby! Fill me! Shoot your stuff in me!"

My little hips whipped furiously back and forth as I slammed my pussy rapidly onto Kevin's spewing fuck-rod. Kevin's head was on my shoulder, his eyes glazed over as he held on tight while his hard cock bucked and throbbed and fired volley after volley of burning hot, virgin sperm deep up my creaming pussy.

Turning my face to him, I kissed him wildly as he continued ramming his still spurting cock in and out of my sticky cunthole. "Yessssss!" I murmured into his mouth as I kissed him appreciatively. "You did it! You made my pussy cum! You made me cum all over your cock"

Kevin eyes met mine, and I could see the gloating, triumphant look on his face as he relished in the knowledge that he had made an older woman cum during his first-ever fuck. His still-stiff prick continued to furiously ream my squishy pussy-hole and I realized that cumming had in no way affected Kevin's ardor or his ability to keep fucking me—he was going to keep right on banging away!

Grunting with exertion, Kevin lifted my legs onto his shoulders and pounded my up-turned pussy-slit unrelentingly. A few minutes later, he rolled me onto my side and hammered at my tight, hairless cunt like he was possessed. Shifting again a hundred strokes later, he somehow managed to position me on my hands and knees and screwed me like a horny bitch in heat while squeezing my swaying tits and tugging on my throbbing nipples.

I lost track of time, oblivious to everything but the hard cock clobbering my defenseless cunt, and the sexy moans and groans from Kevin and the four other people in the room. My senses seemed to return as Kevin positioned me on my back, once again, and rammed away at my drooling pussyhole with frantic abandon.

As I looked around the room, my head still in a slight fog, I saw that Amy was turned face forward in the plush easy chair, her tight ass globes high in the air, while Jason, standing behind her, powered his thick teenage cock deep inside her tight cunt-tunnel. Amy was whimpering in well-fucked delight as Jason fed her long hard strokes that resulted in a hot smacking sound as his solid thighs collided time and again with the little blonde's squirming butt-cheeks.

Back on the sofa, Beth was energetically posting up and down on Martin's hard cock. Martin was sitting on the edge of the sofa, legs spread wide, with Beth faced away from him leaning forward. Beth's big firm tits jiggling delightfully, slapping together wetly, noisily, as she rapidly bouncing up and down on the enthusiastic teen's stiff boner.

I noticed that Kevin was looking around the room as well, intent upon taking in all the action that was occurring around us. He slowed the pace of his fucking a bit, withdrawing almost the full length of his slippery cock on each backstroke before forcefully slamming it back home. As he did so, I felt the hot mixture of his sperm and my cunt cream dripping down my ass crack and oiling up my tight little asshole.

In that instance, I decided that Kevin was never, ever going to forget his first fucking. Pulling his sweaty face to mine, I kissed him deeply, and waited for the right moment. The second he withdrew his cock to the entrance of my greedy cunt, I pulled away from him, and, before he could comprehend what was happening, I quickly rolled over onto my stomach.

Looking back over my shoulder at Kevin's stunned face; I used my hands to pull my tight ass-cheeks as wide apart as possible, exposing my teeny asshole to his bugged-out eyes. Hissing wickedly, wantonly, I told the inexperienced youngster what to do. "Stick it in there! Stick your fucking cock up my ass. Shove your cock up my fucking ass and fuck me with it. Assfuck me! Assfuck me!"

Kevin emitted an unearthly groan and, for a moment, I thought he was going to shoot his load all over my wide open asshole. He calmed down quickly though, and a look of determination set in as he focused on his new goal. Using his left hand and arm for balance, Kevin grabbed his throbbing cock shaft in his right hand and directed it to my erotically wiggling ass.

I didn't mean to make it difficult for Kevin, but I found myself wagging my little butt from side to side in anticipation of the upcoming ass-reaming. I stopped moving once I felt the spongy head of his dick probe my tight pucker, and Kevin give a tentative little push as he tried to penetrate my unyielding asshole.

"Harder," I groaned loudly. "You gotta really stick it in there Kevin; you gotta push hard. My ass is super tight; you gotta force your dick up there. You really gotta shove hard, Baby,"

Still looking over my shoulder, I saw Kevin's cock start to bend a little as he attempted to force his twitching prick up my quivering ass. At the same time, I felt my sphincter give a little as the head of the untested fucker's hard cock penetrated my constricting assring. His eyes grew wide and he snorted with lust, watching in disbelief as his cock warped my asshole out of shape and begin to burrow into my amazingly clingy ass-chute.

"Nggghhhhhh! Nggghhhhhh!" I whined pitifully, drumming my feet spasmodically against the floor as Kevin's cock began its foray into my ass. "Push, Kevin! Push! It'll fit. It'll fit! It'll go in there! Keep going! Don't stop!

Kevin was going wild. His breathing was uncontrolled and his eyes looked as if they'd pop out of his head at any second. He didn't waver though, and his cock steadily bulled its way up my roiling ass.