Patriot Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam hurriedly pulled up his pants, as did Jason, and we all feigned attention to the game. Not a word was said until Heather came back downstairs, naked, carrying a tray with 6 beers and some Jello-O shooters.

She had obviously showered, and her usually strawberry hair hung in dark red ringlets to the curve of her waist and her beautiful tits bounced as she walked.

She served each person, ending with me. I sat our drinks down as she climbed onto my lap, extending her legs onto Bob's lap. She got my beer off the table and handed it to me while getting her own as well.

I put my arm around d her back, resting it on the arm of the love seat and started to stroke her back. We started to watch the game. It was close, but the Patriots still didn't look right. It looked like the game was over, and the Patriots would lose.

I noticed Bob was absentmindedly stroking her calf when Bren Watson caught a pass in the end zone to win the game.

12