Patty's Costume Ch. 02

Story Info
Patty's plan goes awry, or does it?
2.2k words
36.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers

(You should read Patty's Costume first to set the stage properly for this one.)

I watched in amazement as he got up and walked out. He gave me on last look that thrilled and scared me, and he grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room. I looked at Bob with half a grin. "I told you he wasn't like the others."

His only reply was "Well fuuuuuuuck me!"

Bobby was more surprised than I was because while I hoped he would leave, I had those hopes on some other people, and they didn't. It didn't matter if it was a guy I brought home or a girl Bobby did, when faced with the same decision, he always sucked Bobby off or she ate my cunt. The downside is we were looking for a partner in our fun, not some wimpy person who ended up like a sex slave.

Hell yes I wanted them to enjoy themselves, and enjoy us to, I wasn't after a doormat. Bobby did enjoy turning someone into a doormat, but even he got bored with a guy or girl who had no imagination or drive. I am so glad he turned out to have balls! The real question was how to proceed from here. This is uncharted territory because no one walked out before.

"So what's going to happen at the office?"

"Well he won't say anything, I'm sure of that!"

"What about everyone else? You certainly earned your slut merit fucking badge today."

I smiled and twirled my finger around my well screwed pussy. "Not to worry, all the guys are married. I will blame the alcohol and apologize profusely. I doubt any of them will say a word. And hell I wouldn't mind seeing a couple of them with your dick stuffed up their ass." I patted my Bobby's pole, and then pull him over to me. As the cock I love sank into my pussy once more, I smiled even wider. "And those two bitches would be good playmates too for that matter."

As Bobby did his best to fuck me unconscious, my thought kept returning to him. I've wanted him for so long, even before that slut got her claws in. I figured she couldn't keep him! He's sexy, gives great tongue, and a good fuck. How in the hell was I going to engage him for round 2, and I certainly want a round 2!

The next day he looked me right in the eyes when he said "Good morning!" just like nothing had happened. He shivered when I touched his arm, so I knew he was feeling something.

I did have to do a little damage control with the other guys I fucked. I played up the alcohol and married angle. One guy might be trouble, or at least want more. Yes, he would look good begging for Bobby's pole. The two ladies aren't going to be a problem. They took me out to lunch and relieved some of my itchiness. They are also married, but they've been playing with each other for years. I don't think I'll introduce them to Bobby. I mean a girl can always use a few talented girlfriends, right? When one kisses you while the other sandwiches up behind you, oh yea very fucking talented. I was half naked before the kiss ended.

The only shadow on the day was him! I passed him a few times, and he had no trouble meeting my eyes, and each time he did, my clit jumped. Fuck me, I had the hots bad, I wanted him something awful.

After a fun filled weekend, where one of our semi-regular's spent the night, I decided to confront him head on.

"Come join me for lunch?"

"Patty, I don't . . ."

"If you're about to turn me down, don't! It's just lunch."

"But . . ."

"No buts, grab your jacket. I won't take no for an answer. I need to make sure we're still friends."

"Patty . . ."

"I still hear a refusal. Come on, I'm buying."

Ok, step one, he's coming. I know it's manipulative, but I do really want to stay friends with him. He doesn't know how horny I get just looking into his blue eyes.

We talked inconsequentials until we finished lunch. Then veered nicely into the area I knew we would get to.

"So how are the kids?"

Ok time to lay all the cards out on the table. "What kids?"

He looked really puzzled. "Your kids, you know the three pictures on your desk?" His voice harsh, so that's the part that was really bothering him?

"I have no children, can't have them because of medical trouble years ago. The pictures are my sister's kids. She lets me take out my frustrated maternal instincts out on them."

He mulled that one over. "But everyone says you are happily married with three kids."

"I am happily married, but no kids. I never corrected anyone because it cuts down on guys hitting on me."

He sat stunned again. I got up then slide in the booth next to him. "This way we could talk quietly." The nearness of him almost made me lose control. He was such a man, and there are damn few men around. My pussy was leaking, and a knowing smirk from the waitress really made my nipples stand up. He cleared his throat nervously. I bet if I grabbed his crotch, his cock would be hard.

"Look baby, you know some of the story. At least let me fill you in on all the details before you hate me."

"Patty, I could never hate you."

"Well you haven't heard everything yet, and if we are going to be friends you deserve it all.

"I am a slut." I saw him start to shake his head. "No, I really am, and I love it. The first time hot cum hit my skin, I was hooked. The first time a girl went down on me while I was sucking a cock drove me insane. I love it all, straight, les, anal, oral, groups, cum baths, swapping, BDSM, I love anything and everything that gets me and my partners off and the harder the orgasm the better."

He was squirming in his seat now.

"Now Bobby is the same way, we were meant for each other and got married knowing this. He fucked my maid of honor right next door to me blowing his best man. When I kissed him, at the alter, he could taste that cum on my lips, and his face smelt of pussy. I damn near came in front of the priest.

"We love sex and cover for each other in all our fun. We play the devoted couple in public. But private we are uninhibited, as you might have noticed. Now can hate me, or us, but everything we do is above board with each other. We keep no secrets and we prefer to play together, but are perfectly capable of playing apart."

"But that wasn't what you said the other day."

"Baby, the other day was kind of a test."

He raised an eyebrow. I grabbed his hand and pulled it into my lap and held it there with no complaint from him. I am shocked the heat from my pussy didn't burn his hand.

"I'm serious, a test. I was honest when I said I've wanted you for ages. But I always kept my playing out of the office. I know I got carried away, but so many of my fantasies came true that day. Then as I was leaving I saw your car and couldn't help myself. You took so long coming out, I was about to rub my pussy on the bumper of your truck, I was so horny."

I pressed his hand down and almost came from the touch of the back of his hand.

"When I took you into the house, I really wanted to feel both of you inside me, but Bobby fell into our wimp test and I couldn't stop him."

"Wimp test?"

"Baby if you had sucked his cock, we would have had some great sex, but that would have been the end. We've found that any guy who sucks, and even a girl who eats me for that reason doesn't have much initiative and we get bored with them. I don't want some wimpy sex slave, I want a lover!"

I parted my thighs and pressed his hand to my cunt. I was too fucking horny to care.

His eyes got real wide as I rubbed his hand against me. But he didn't pull away. I put my head on his shoulder and let him take me higher again. I shuddered through a small orgasm and opened my eyes to a smiling waitress.

"You two better find yourself a room. I could watch you both all day, but some of the customers might bitch."

I laughed, "Sorry about getting carried away, doll."

"Hey think nothing of it, I was getting off watching ya, and if he was mine, I'da done him too." She winked and walked off.

I looked up at him. "So are you mine; even a little bit?"

"Patty, this is so crazy?"

"Fuck yea, its nuts, and I love it." I relaxed my grip on his hand and when he pulled away, I followed it back to his lap, where I found one last argument.

Squeezing his nice hard cock, I heard him groan and I grinned. He was mine, whether he knew it or not.

I masturbated him until I knew he was close. "I'm going to go to the ladies, when I get back, have that nice thick cock out for me."

I left and did nothing more than strip off my panties. When I got back, the waitress was chatting him up. I stood behind her ad asked over her shoulder, "Did you?"

He shook his head and looked at her. I tossed my panties on the table and said, "Then I guess we better leave, because I am getting fucked soon or I'll go nuts!"

The waitress smiled a sexy grin and said, "Park out back, no one ever goes back there this time of day."

My baby was a turned on as I was. He paid for lunch, and left her a big tip, just not as big as the one I was going to get. I pulled in behind the restaurant and straddled him fast. It was a fast and furious fuck, neither of us holding anything back. I came, and came, and came, and finally he came he filled to the brim with his cum. I rolled off him, snagged a fingerful of pearly fluid and suck it off my finger to the silent applause of the waitress who was watching us through the back door. Her eyes open big and wide as my baby pulled me back down and he proceeded to lick and suck me clean again. I couldn't stop cumming against his face and when I returned to earth, we were parked outside work and he was back together, he was also lightly touching my pussy.

"I figured that would bring you around." He said smiling that sexy smile.

"You keep that up and I'll hide under your desk and blow you in your next meeting." He pulled me closer and took my breath away with one powerful kiss. I was dripping the rest of the day!

At the end of the day, he was waiting by my car. My legs shook as I walked up to him.

"I spent the whole afternoon debating. Where does Bob fit into us?"

"Baby, he is my husband and as soon as I get home I'll be telling him all about lunch. I hope he's horny, because I've been wet all afternoon and if we weren't in the middle of this parking lot I would be pull on your cock hoping you would fuck me some more."

He grinned and frowned. "This is going to take some getting used to."

"Now baby, you never have to do anything you don't want to. I do plan on having both of you at the same time, but I want you free to do what you want. No pressure, no sneak attacks. You aren't going to wake up after a night of good loving tied up with Bobby's cock up your ass, unless you want it. We have enough holes for him. In fact you know Eric?"

"Matthews?" I nodded. "He's a slimy shit."

"Yea, but he's going to get the same test you did and I bet he will flunk."

My baby laughed.

"And just for you I'll get pictures of his sucking on Bobby and taking it in the ass."

"Why the pics?"

"Sometimes we need to keep some pricks in line. After we get bored with them, sometimes they develop a partial spine and want more. We discourage them with the pics."

"Do you have pics of me?"

"Nope, you are a nice guy, and I knew you wouldn't fuck me over this either way."

"How many guys have passed your test?"

"Only one, baby!" I left him standing there lost in thought, and headed home for a good fucking. Today went even better, because Bobby brought home Tammy, one of our favorite fuck toys. The only thing this girl likes better than cocksucking, is pussy eating!

Brookell
Brookell
550 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patty's Costume Previous Part

Similar Stories

Deep Woods Debauchery Four guys, two women, camping and coupling.in Group Sex
The Flag Girls Get Fucked Two stranded bikini girls stay with five black roommates.in Interracial Love
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
More Stories