Pay Your Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan had been with a few wild women, but this one really enjoyed screaming. Gripping her ankles he pushed her legs up to the headboard and rode her fiercely. With long forceful strokes he pounded against her before grinding inside. The sensation from the condom dulled his feeling slightly but he knew he was almost ready. He could hear her moaning as he fucked her willing body, twisting his dick at the bottom of his push. With his balls trembling, he thrust hard and fast repeatedly into her womb before he felt the blast from his cock enter her.

He rolled off and lay on the bed next to her, both of their bodies bathed in sweat. For a few minutes not a word was spoken from them. Rachel almost fell asleep from the exhaustion in her body. Dan lifted himself up and watched her. He was waiting for his dick to become enlarged again. He pulled the condom off and deposited it at the side of the bed.

Rachel was on the verge of sleep when she heard a ringing. Her mind became alert, her eyes snapping open as she sought for her phone. She had forgot all about her husband. Her handbag had, during the rougher part of the sex, fallen to the floor, spilling it’s contents. She rolled over and picked up the phone.

Dan watched her. Her nylons were ripped between the middle of her thighs and her beautiful round ass, that he had fallen in love with, was presenting itself to him. If she screamed with what he did before, she was going to hate what he now was planning. At the thought of things to come, and knowing her husband was on the phone, his cock began to rise again.

Rachel tried to calm her husband down on the phone. He had apparently been waiting for her in town for her to pick him up. She lied and said she was showing another client around. He seemed to be satisfied with this and started to explain about his day at work. Rachel felt Dan climb between her thighs and lift her lower body. She immediately turned to face him and shook her head. She could feel his cock hard again, pushing between her thighs, and she knew he had no condom on again. She shook her head frantically again. “Listen sweetheart, this is not a good time!” She tried to push her hand between her legs to stop him entering her again, but he easily pulled it aside before embedding himself back into her. Her husband wasn’t for hanging or being hanged up on, and carried on to tell her about his day at work. She didn’t listen as she shut her eyes and gritted her teeth against this fresh attack.

Dan pushed in and out of her a few times. He was mildly annoyed at her for not hanging up straightaway, and he was going to take it out on her arse as soon as he was lubricated enough. Dragging her by her free arm he pulled her back onto the bed and kept her face down. Let her carry on talking to her husband he thought. He knew she didn’t want him to do this because of the way she kept on looking at him pleading and shaking her head. Her phone was still to her ear and he could just make out the sound of her husbands voice. Perfect. He gripped the torn back of her panties and pulled sharply up, ripping them from her body and shredding the seat of her tights, exposing her fully to him. He pulled out and she turned and smiled at him, before signing to him she’ll be with you in a moment. If Dan was annoyed with her for talking to her husband, he wasn’t going to be told when and where he could fuck. As her body relaxed and she tried to get her husband off the phone, he pushed his slicked up cock between her buttocks and rubbed against her sphincter.

Rachel immediately tensed up as she felt this new intrusion. Her husband was still jabbering about his workload, but her mind instantly ignored him. She could feel him still trying to force his way in. If she said no or screamed, her husband would know. With her free hand she batted blindly behind her, trying to dislodge him. She felt his hand grip her wrist and he pushed forward again, sinking his slick dick into her anus. She screamed.

Dan could hear her husband frantically shouting down the phone. He pushed in again, sinking further into her, making her screech. Leaning forward made him sink further in again and she yelled out against his intrusion. He picked up the phone. “Who the fuck is this?” He said, deepening his voice.

“Who is this? What are you doing to my wife?” Shouted her husband.

Dan stifled a laugh and put on his deep voice again. “I is the big black dude that’s fucking your pretty white bitches ass!” he lied.

The voice on the other end of the phone became incoherent as her husband shouted obscenities into his phone.

“Hey pipe down man, she’s loving it. She’s had my brother’s three dicks this afternoon so she should be well loose by the time she gets home. Now I gotta go, it’s my turn to cum!”

Throwing the phone at the wall, he smiled as the plastic flew apart. He pushed her shoulders into the bed and fucked. He paused briefly and slapped her ass. “Lift your backside up!”

Rachel couldn’t believe he was doing this. She had been told by a friend how their husband enjoyed anal, but Rachel had never even entertained the idea. Wincing again as he slapped her arse, she lifted her backside up. Another slap and she was told to move higher. He grabbed her hips and helped to lift her up. When she was in his required position, he began to fuck her again, making her shout with each drive inside.

Holding her hips, he pushed further inside which made her howl as he made sure he was fully accommodated inside. Holding himself still he waited for her to become more accustomed to him, before reaching underneath and between her thighs. He realised he had found what he was searching for when she let out a little whine, and he continued to play with her clit. Moving his dick slowly inside her and the combined clitoris encouragement, it wasn’t long before Rachel was moaning. Reaching out he gripped her wrist and guided her fingers to continue his work. He slowly moved inside her again and could feel her fingers masturbating herself furiously. Knowing she was lost in the moment, he gripped her waist again and began bigger strokes into her arse.

Rachel noticed the pain in her backside was now a mere throb as she continued to pleasure herself. The feeling of him pumping in out of her was making small fireworks go off inside her body. She closed her eyes and let her body takeover.

He started to hammer against her backside, listening to her asking him to fuck harder. She was lost in a world of her own. He was more than willing to oblige and moved to squat behind her, altering his angle and deepening the push. She started to shout out, encouraging him to fuck her. He was in mid stroke when he felt her body spasm hard, her buttocks clenching around his shaft. She shouted out “Yes” a few times before howling and collapsing on the bed. Dan pulled out of her and turned her over. She had passed out. He reached down and picked up her discarded white blouse and wiped his dick over it, cleaning himself. Before he was finished with her, he was going to give her a little present. Grabbing her thighs, he pushed them back and thrust back into her wet cunt. He began fucking her with fast furious strokes, wanting to cum now, before she could protest. Gripping her ankles he forced her legs further back and could feel himself hitting base whilst he rubbed his cheeks across her nylon covered calves. She still hadn’t regained conscious and he could feel himself close to finishing. He held himself deep inside, pushing hard against her cervix, feeling it giving when his balls burst and he came with an animalistic grunt. He held her slumbering body as his seed flowed into her. Exhausted himself, he sat back on the bed and caught his breath. What was to be done with her?

She still hadn’t awoken, when he opened his tool bag and seemed blissfully unaware as he flipped her onto her front. She slowly started wake up as her wrists were duct taped behind her back, and feebly struggled against her bonds as he bound her ankles.

“What are you doing?” She asked still sleepily as he turned her back onto her back.

“You’re too good to be left here.” He said ripping off a large piece of tape.

Rachel was about to protest when a piece of rag was forced into her mouth and taped shut. She watched him picking up her clothes and even the discarded condom, putting them into his rucksack. He picked up the broken phone, looked at it, and smiled.

“Hello? You still on the line?” He laughed a deep false laugh.

Dan came and sat on the bed next to Rachel and leant over so she could hear.

“Yeah, she still here. Purring like a kitten. Me and my friends are going to fuck some more with her.”

She could hear her husband cursing him.

“We’ll drop her off in the morning when she’s all partied out.”

Her husband was silent for a moment and then quite clearly to Rachel’s ears he said, “Keep her!”

12