Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 12

Story Info
Payal's Story Concludes.
14.5k words
4.38
37.5k
12

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

"Your gracious presence is requested at the wedding of Pervaiz Haqnawaz, eminent son of Chaudhry Haqnawaz Kakar and Parveen Haqnawaz, to Nida Shahnawaz, beloved daughter of late Shahnawaz Kakar and Payal Shahnawaz."

The gold brocaded page size card said everything that Payal could not ever see happening in her life or that of her daughter, Nida. Yet here was the missive in her hand and she appeared unable to prevent the flow of events in directions she did not want.

II

Things had taken an uncertain turn since the funeral of her father. The usual congregation of family, friends and well-wishers had descended upon her ancestral home for days of mourning, eating and remaking of contacts. The one person she had hoped would not attend, Haqnawaz, had shown up with his wife and son. Being close relatives, that family had been allowed into the central family room to meet Payal's mother. The son, Pervaiz or Paijoo, had then shocked Payal by audibly asking his father to arrange a marriage to her teenage daughter Nida. Payal yearned for a gun to be at hand, but had to let things pass at the time due to the sensitivity of the occasion.

On her part, Payal had suddenly been overwhelmed by the necessity of overseeing the estate, being the eldest sibling. This was in addition to the land she already possessed with her husband's Pakistan property being deeded back to her by the Chens after they had kept it safe from an earlier attempt by Haqnawaz to wrest it away. Her media profile had also grown as she had fitted in well with the 'enlightened moderation' message of President Musharraf. She was frequently a commentator on one news show or the other and soon was picked to anchor the major political program on one of Pakistan's leading TV channels. This did mean that she had to split her time often between her home in Lahore and an apartment in Dubai, where the channel was beamed to Pakistan from.

Payal frequently felt the absence of her husband, Shahnawaz, often when issues arose in Pakistan and among extended family circles. Nida was almost eighteen and the rural-minded aunts were already either building castles in the air concerning her marriage or questioning Payal's ability to be a good mother, in the absence of a dominating male presence.

Little did they know that Payal had not lacked for male companionship for years and the relationships she had cultivated over time remained strong as ever. Clarence had lately been a more frequent visitor to Dubai. This had partly to do with the fact that the Chen Group's Middle East division was situated in that city and Payal continued to be a director. More, importantly, this gave him reason to be with Payal, a relationship that had truly blossomed in the past dozen years.

Clarence was concerned though that while Payal was certainly not lacking in looks, sexual prowess or ability to fuck, her mind seemed elsewhere as he pumped into her cunt. They were making love in a penthouse on top of one of Dubai's tallest buildings and the warm late-afternoon breeze through the open windows was being cancelled by strategically placed jets of cool air. Clarence rolled over and brought Payal on top. He noted that despite the fact that she was well past forty her body remained almost flawless and that continuous exercise had meant that her vaginal muscles had not loosened too much. But on the day, even while she was a sight to behold in her resplendent nudity, her focus was not on the lovemaking.

"Hey, you not enjoying my fucking you, I guess you must be getting better and younger lovers here." Clarence chided Payal.

"Now you are back to calling me promiscuous," Payal protested as she brought her heels sharply against his ribs and heard him yelp. On the other hand she reminisced about the experience with Caroline in Nairobi when they had participated in an orgy with a group of well-hung lovers. The pickings were not so great or the possibilities so available in Dubai.

"Okay, so what's bothering you today?"

Payal spilled the beans on the events of the funeral and the situation that was developing concerning an overture from inside the family to the possible marriage of Paijoo and Nida.

"And that's all the bother you have?" Clarence shot back in a chiding manner.

"It is my little girl after all, and those two men are brutes."

"You must be losing your marbles Payal," Clarence replied, "those kids already have their Malaysian passports and a house in Kuala Lumpur, why leave them in danger in Pakistan?"

Payal's mind suddenly cleared up as Clarence had once again given her the perfect way out of her turmoil. Almost immediately, her brain emptied of all thoughts except the fact that she was riding his cock in broad daylight and in a most appealing environment.

"Stay down," she ordered as she began to rise and lower her pussy onto his penis. Clarence complied instantly but was unable to control the stream of cum that jetted into Payal. Normally they had used protection, but this time around she was okay with his cock being bare as she had just finished having her period a day earlier.

"Bad boy," she ribbed him, while getting off his cock and tossing him a small towel.

Ten minutes later, his manhood was fully regenerated as Payal worked her mouth and lips over it. He was pleased that age had not diminished his sexual abilities too much.

Pulling out of her mouth and pushing her face down, he seriously began to pummel her cunt from behind. Having already concluded a first fuck, he was able to extend his performance for a while as Payal, relieved of immediate concerns, enjoyed every thrust and came profusely.

Four days later Nida and her younger brother were duly deposited in Kuala Lumpur, under the watchful eyes of their Uncle Clarence and Auntie Caroline. Regardless of however powerful Haqnawaz was in Pakistan, his reach did not extend eastwards beyond the border with India at Wagah. Payal was relieved that Paijoo's mad lust had been checked before it ever took serious root. The kids were more at home in Malaysia anyway and the Chen family had always accepted them as their own.

III

"Are you sure there is no other way than going to Pakistan in order to secure your divorce?" Asif Dehlavi, Naziran's latest paramour was adamant about not letting her return to the country where Haqnawaz was very powerful.

"You know darling that we have gone over all other possibilities and the alternatives are either that we keep living together in an unmarried fashion or that I meet with Haqnawaz at the British Council in Lahore," Naziran was giving him the information for the umpteenth time.

Yet while his cock was firmly fixed into her vagina, Asif was not letting go of the topic. He had a bad feeling in his heart that Naziran could be lost forever if she left for Pakistan. This was indeed strange as he was a reputed Bollywood filmmaker and had hundreds of Miss India aspirants ready to share his bed at a moment's notice. The fact was that for the first time in his life, Asif was truly in love and Naziran had melted his heart in ways no other female had been able to. In order for them to marry, in the UK or India, her very public marriage with Haqnawaz had to be legally ended. Otherwise, neither his rather conservative Muslim Indian family, nor the "stick-to-rules" British government, would not accept their union.

"Please make love to me so I can think of you for the few days I am away," Naziran whispered in his ear, "and let's decide that meeting that bastard is the best course of action."

Asif began to push into and pull out of her with a renewed energy. Naziran was glad that a fellow actress had directed her to a surgeon who was able to tighten her pussy up considerably. Anyone fucking her no longer had the sense that he was screwing a veritable whore, but felt more like making love to a newly deflowered bride. Asif was, of course, not her only current lover, but definitely the one with whom she spent the most time and would probably like to settle down with. Her one-off stints with stars of various films she was in remained a frequent pastime. The newfound tightness had meant that Asif was unable to control himself for very long and soon spewed into her insides. As he disengaged and tried to walk off towards the bathroom, Naziran grabbed his now soft cock and pulled him back to her.

"Not yet my dearest," she cooed, as she put her mouth around the sticky appendage. Four minutes later, he was fully erect. A moment later his cock was back in her pussy as she bent over a padded seat. Asif was going to miss her badly, even though the trip was for less than a week. Naziran also felt that the absence would be taxing but knew that meeting her current husband was necessary.

IV

Haqnawaz could hardly wait for Naziran's return to Pakistan. Thanks to his quick thinking, she would be discussing terms with him on home soil, even if the British Consulate was not exactly Pakistani territory. There would be more chances to get to her in Pakistan than in Britain and he was keen that she would pay for all the shame that had been heaped on him in past years. Yet, he did think back wishfully to how he had turned her from a dirty servant girl into a stylish woman and coquette. Naziran had taken every opportunity that had come her way and now was known across much of the world as a fairly accomplished actress, not to mention champion of women's rights. Compared to her, he was just a simple small time corrupt politician.

In the meantime he was enjoying an unusual treat. A wave of Russian and other East European females had reached the Middle East and even Pakistan. Today he was being entertained by Iliana, a luscious blond from the Ukraine, who had been sent as a gift for the night by the head of the Lahore red-light district (Heera Mandi) association. Iliana had all the moves that the usual Pakistani girls lacked, except that the zing of Naziran was still missing. That said a cock in a hole is a cock in a hole and he was intent on fully utilizing the options laid out before him.

Over the past few hours, Iliana had stripped for him to sexy Western music, sucked his cock, and had vaginal sex. Now she was being turned over as Haqnawaz was going to penetrate her white as marble rear. Anal sex was not an activity she had participated in very much at home and was still not quite used to the intrusion. But her pleas of "nyet, nyet," were having no effect on Haqnawaz as he greased his tool and pressed it into her backside. Iliana let out a string of obscenities in Russian as Haqnawaz continued to fill her anal passage, the bad words turning him on even more. He regretted greasing his cock and wondered how much she would have screamed if he fucked her ass dry. His mind wandered back to the time he had Payal at his mercy many years back and had managed to shove half his cock up her backside before she had tricked him into releasing her. That cunt of a sister-in-law had gotten away with near murder he reckoned. The girl currently at the end of his cock was not. To emphasize the point, he put a finger on the edge of her stretched asshole and shoved some of it into her, getting a massive scream for the violation. The ringing of the bedside phone prompted him to pull his finger out and attend to the caller. The news was exactly what he was waiting for.

"Shah ji, the aircraft will be landing at Lahore in two hours' time," the called advised, "and we have arranged VIP reception!"

Tossing the receiver back onto the old style cradle, Haqnawaz began to push in and pull out of Iliana with added purpose. She prayed that he would come soon, but her ass was ravaged for the better part of an hour before whatever cum he had soiled her insides. Slowly he withdrew from her backside and slapped her ass, pointing her in the direction of the exit. As she grabbed for her clothes, he pulled them away, indicating a definite no with his finger. She understood what he meant as a quick shout from him brought three of his henchmen to the door. He made a gesture to them that anyone could understand to mean "she's all yours" and the smiles on their faces mortified the European girl.

Haqanwaz lay back as a servant girl arrived and washed off his cum stained cock and body with a wet towel. He looked her over and figured that she could have been good entertainment if a bit older and if he was not already spent. He wondered where she came from and how she knew what to do about his post-sex routine. As he formed a question to ask the girl, his attention was diverted by further screams of "nyet, nyet," from another part of the corridor. The girl took the opportunity to scurry off. Rather than fret about the maid leaving, Haqnawaz felt great that he was such a generous boss to his men as he enjoyed the constant screaming that continued for a few hours!

V

Caroline Chen had missed Payal's company. Since their rather involved week in Nairobi, the two had not been able to spend quality time together. Payal had been busy with putting her life back together after the murder of her husband. Caroline, meanwhile, had taken on a couple of new projects which had kept her away from South Asia and the Middle East. Their brief opportunities to see each other had revolved around business meetings, corporate events or other short period get-togethers. She knew well that Clarence would take every opportunity to bed Payal if he was also present at such instances. She should have been jealous of her friend, but instead was happy with the open marriage. After all, Clarence did attend to her every need, come to her on most nights, and still made love to her frequently.

It was most fortunate thus that Payal was in Kuala Lumpur for a few days to be with her kids while Clarence was in Europe. Caroline had already advised her to be ready to hit the town once jet-lag had been dispensed with. Payal was surprised that the invite was for an intimate girls' night out. Expecting to be asked to wear the usual short skirts, she was intrigued to receive a lovely ball dress in shimmering white with silver trimming. A thin band went around her neck, helping two triangles cover her breasts. Her belly was bared by an oval that began just under her bustline. The rest of the dress was fairly standard, except for a nice long slit on the left side that exposed he leg.

"I hope you like the dress," Caroline asked just after arriving at the apartment. Payal was surprised that Caroline had given her a full blooded kiss on the lips on her arrival.

"Oh, it's stunning," was the expected response, "but I was wondering who knew what to get me since Clarence is not around."

"My dear, you give my better half too much credit some times," Caroline cooed as she put her hand around Payal's waist and led her out the door to the limousine, "the moment I saw this dress in the mall, I knew I had to see you in it, so this is from me and for me!"

Caroline had not disappointed in her sense of dress either, wearing a daringly back-baring deep blue dress that was cut to expose both of her lovely gams. Taking one look at her, Payal knew that there would be sexual involvement at the end of the evening. What she was, however, uncertain about was who would be the beneficiary of making love to her.

"We are going to an all-girls' party," Caroline advised, "it's a reunion for my dearest friends at my high school."

Caroline had indeed attended one of the finest women's schools in Malaysia and the dress code made sense for such an occasion. Arriving at the venue, Payal was not surprised to see dozens of beautifully dressed females, mostly from Malaysia, but some from Europe or elsewhere, in attendance. Many were together with their husbands or boyfriends. What was different was that Caroline was one of a small number of females without a male escort. This reality was soon clarified to Payal.

"Surprise, you are my date for the evening," Caroline let Payal know as they entered the ballroom and began to mingle with the guests, "Clarence is not here and I am not going to such an event with those boorish friends of his."

"But is this not going to look odd?" Payal worried.

"Honey, the two of us are being lusted over by all the men here and most of the women," Caroline responded, "and if two of us babes being together is odd then good for us and fuck them!"

Three hours later the event concluded after the usual dinner and speeches. There had been some dancing involved and Caroline had partnered Payal throughout. Figuring that they would head home and get to bed early, Payal's attention was diverted by Caroline's hand tilting her face so they could kiss in the limousine. Unable to register the moment, Payal let Caroline lead on with the deep kiss. Their mouths still combined, Caroline unclasped Payal's dress to expose her braless breasts.

"Wait Caroline, what are you doing?" Payal stammered as her friend's mouth closed over one of her nipples. A finger from the other hand touched Payal's lips to ask for silence.

Confused thoroughly by what was going on, but careful not to upset a friend of many years, Payal weighed her options. She had previously had lesbian sex, but very rarely and on a one-off basis. An entanglement with Caroline was not going to upset any apple carts with her other lovers including Clarence. On the other hand spurning Caroline, who was acting strangely funny, could be a bad long-term move.

Things worked themselves out in Payal's mind and as she accepted another deep kiss from Caroline, she had the strangest feeling that her friend's tongue tasted very nice, and the softness of her caress was not unwelcoming. Sensing that she could always get around later to what brought this change out in Caroline, Payal allowed the lesbian act to continue.

The limousine dropped them off at Caroline's home. Given that her dress was already around her waist and her boobs were on full display, Payal was relieved that the driver was not male but a young Chinese girl. Caroline led her up into the bedroom and went to work in earnest. Slowly she slid the garment off Payal's body. Her fingers deftly disposed of Payal's panties. Caroline turned around so that her dress could be unhooked by Payal. A few seconds later both babes were completely bare, except for their sharp heels.

Each bent down to help the other with the heel straps. The result was a not too light bump of their heads. As both ladies backed up, they began to giggle incessantly at the small accident. Each extended a hand to touch the part of the head they had bumped the other one. Almost instantaneously as their eyes met, they pulled their bodies together.

Totally bare, except for their sharp footwear, the two simply melted into the arms of each other and lay on the carpeted floor. Their mouths kept coming together and tongues meshing for what appeared to be an eternity. Having not had any serious lesbian encounters, Payal was surprised at how wet her pussy was getting. Almost on cue, Caroline buried her face in Payal's crotch, sending her tongue deep into her vagina. Payal saw stars as Caroline sucked and licked. Payal's hands enmeshed themselves in Caroline's hair. After giving Payal a few orgasms, Caroline lay back and suggestively offered her cunt. Payal needed no further instructions and began to administer a similar treatment to what she had received.

Done with round one, Caroline raised Payal's legs and undid her heels. A moment later as Caroline seated herself on a nearby couch, Payal removed her shoes. Instinctively, Payal stuck a finger into Caroline's cunt. Caroline eased herself forward, urging a deeper penetration. Slowly Payal kept adding digits until four fingers were lodged inside. Caroline's juices flowed by Payal's hand and stained the couch, but neither woman cared.

A while later, as Payal sat with her legs splayed outwards on a large bed in the room, Caroline pulled out a long object which appeared to have a bulbous knob at either end. Slowly she inserted one end partway up Payal's cunt. The other end went into Caroline's pussy as she also took a similar legs splayed out position opposite Payal. Without a word Caroline began to push forward and pulling back sending the double dildo both into Payal and herself. Payal figured out that a reciprocal motion from her side would double the impact and soon both ladies were pushing forward and pulling back in tandem. Payal had never done anything of this sort before and was royally turned on. Needless to say the sheets were going to need a serious amount of cleaning.