Peeping Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
In their backyard.
2.6k words
3.77
50.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 05/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
64 Followers

I received help, thanks for the suggestion.

*

Friday afternoon, we were in the back yard. It was a large yard with a swimming pool off the patio. They had led me into the back yard and had me sit on the grass.

One of them sat down with my head in between her thighs and my face pressed into her pussy. My ability to breathe was determined by how closely they kept my face pressed into their pussies. They both had me suck and lick their pussies until they came, and when they finished just sat there sunning themselves with my face pressed into their pussies.

After about two hours I heard one say that the doorbell had rung, their friends must have arrived.

Shortly she came back and I heard them talking to their friends. They were explaining to them who I was, telling them that I was their "Pussy Slave", and would be servicing them for the weekend.

Since they had both just been sucked off they invited one of their friends to sit in the chair. I couldn't turn my head to see but one of them was pulling her underpants down and came over to the chair. She lifted her skirt and sat down in the chair with my face right where she wanted it. She asked how to get me started servicing her and they told her to just smother me until I started kissing and licking her pussy.

She did and I started doing what she wanted. She kept me licking and sucking for at least twenty minutes while they just sat around and talked about how good the weekend was going to be.

She finally came and after her orgasm subsided got up so the other friend could sit. I did the same things to her; she took a little longer to come.

One of there friends asked where the bathroom was and they laughed and told her I was also a toilet slave and drank their piss. She just had to scoot up until my head was wedged back and my mouth was where it had to be. She promptly started pissing, I had to drink it all or suffer the consequences. The other girlfriend said that she would like to try that also and they switched places. She really had to go badly! I then had to lick her dry as I did to her friend, and she just sat there while the four of them talked.

They discussed the sleeping arrangements and that each of them would be allowed to have me sleep inside their spandex shorts all night one night, and experience the pleasure of having a pussy slaves face pressed into their pussies all night to do as they wished.

After a couple more hours in which they took turns sitting in the chair where I was imprisoned they removed the chair off of me and took me into the house.

They were going to have dinner, I was to be under the table, passed from pussy to pussy while they ate and talked. They discussed the fact that the only nourishment I would have was all the joy juice that I could suck and would have nothing else to eat for a few days so that I stayed hungry.

They each came again during the meal and I knew that with the four of them to please I would be kept very busy.

They had not allowed me to say anything but I had to piss so bad I kept fidgeting. They finally asked me what was wrong and I told them I had to piss. One of them brought over a plastic bottle with a small mouth and put my prick in it, and tied it with string around my waist to hold it in place. They told me there would be dire consequences if any of it spilled out. It was a relief to piss, and I was careful to make sure the bottle stayed upright.

After dinner they took me into the living room and turned on the T.V. They took turns having me kneel in front of them with my face pressed into their pussies until they got turned on and wanted to come. I had to lick and suck each one off until they had all come, by then it was time for bed.

I was led into a different bedroom and placed on the bed. One of their friends got into position and squeezed my head thru through the opening of her shorts and then proceeded to pull them up tight. She then turned on her side and promptly farted into my nose, and started to laugh.

Her friend asked what was so funny and she told her. Once again I either fell asleep or passed out due to lack of enough oxygen, but woken up not being able to breathe at all. I knew what to do and started licking and sucking like my life depended on it. After 15 or 20 minutes she came.

In the morning I was woken up the same way and once again serviced her until she came.

Then the other three came into the bed and I had to suck each one off until they came.

They had a very large shower and while it was a little tight they all got in with me, where they each had me drink their piss and lick their cracks as they said a good pussy slave would do.

After they dried off, they took me to the dining room where they had breakfast with me under the table going from one pussy to the other, not sucking but just being there. They talked about the activities for the day, and decided they would spend it outdoors in the yard and the pool.

Having never been sucked off in a pool they wanted to see how would feel having their pussies sucked under the water. They laughed and said they hoped I could hold my breath long enough not to drown.

They led me into the yard and down the pool steps into the water towards the deeper end. None had any suits on and once he water was deep enough I was pushed under with my face pressed into one of their pussies. It was difficult not to take in water while I licked the pussy but I managed.

They kept me under until they could tell by my thrashing that I was about to drown. They really got turned on and fortunately they each came after pushing me under the water 9 or 10 times for at least a minute or longer each time. I knew that I would be learning to hold my breath longer and longer or I would drown, especially as they would not let me up once they started to come, until they were finished.

After the pool it was back under the chair where they each took turns pissing in my mouth again sitting until they all had their turn and wanted to be sucked off again.

The evening went the same as the previous night; me under the table at dinner on my knees in the living room being smothered while they talked or watched television.

That night I had to sleep with my head in the second friends shorts, she passed gas several times. Each time she did I jerked and got her angry by disturbing her sleep.

I serviced them all once more before the friends left and they were told that they would have the opportunity to spend another weekend together soon.

It was a relief to only have the two of them to suck. After dinner they took me into the living room and kept me on my knees until bedtime.

They decided I would sleep with the one that had to go to work the next morning as the other would be able to keep me occupied all day while the other was at work.

She got up early and had me suck her off and when she was finished the other got into bed and put my head in her shorts where she had me suck her off to relax her and then she went back to sleep for a couple of hours.

When She woke up she let me out of her shorts and took me into the bathroom. In the shower she pushed me to my knees and put one leg over my shoulder and had me drink her piss.

I then licked her but that just got her pussy juicy and I had to keep licking and sucking until she came.

She then led me to the kitchen where I knelt while she made herself breakfast. I was starved but was not given anything to eat.

When she had her breakfast made she led me under the table and pushed my head into her crotch and her legs over my shoulder to hold me in place while she ate.

After breakfast it was out to the yard to have my head placed through the chair straps and she sat and read the paper and had her coffee. After she finished the paper she got up and released me.

She took me over to another part of the yard and had me lay down. She then placed recliner over me where she pulled my head through the slats and places an exercise ball under my back so I was held in place. She then put a towel over the recliner that had a hole in it for my head to go through. She then lay down with my head pressed into her pussy and my nose in her crack.

She said she wanted to get some sun and placed a cloth over my head and her ass so the sun would not burn me.

She obviously fell asleep and passed gas a couple of times that was held in by the cover over my head and her ass. I did not dare move being afraid any move would disturb her evoke her anger.

When she did get up she turned over on her back and now my nose was pressed against her clitoris and my mouth by her ass and pussy. She doubled up her legs and told me to lick her crack for a while and get my tongue in as far as I could.

After a few minutes she said now I should lick and suck her pussy, as she wanted to come again. She told me to do it slowly so she did not come too fast. I did as instructed and she had me pause several times to delay her orgasm.

When she finally did come it was a intense one, and lasted several minutes.

Then she told me to just lie still while she tanned herself.

She got up and went inside a couple of times to get some more to drink and it wasn't too long before she had me drinking her piss, which I was glad for as I was very thirsty.

Mid afternoon she led me back into the house and to the living room. She had me kneel in front of a chair between a hassock and the chair so she could put her feet up on the hassock.

She watched television for a couple of hours and then said it was time for her to get ready to go to work as she had the night shift at the hospital.

She wanted to come once more before she went to work so I sucked her off.

She then took me into the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed. She pulled the covers over me up to my neck and tucked them in under the mattress, effectively imprisoning me so I could not move while she dressed for work.

The other one came home shortly after she finished dressing and promptly undressed and got onto the bed and straddled my face and sat on it with my nose up her crack. She had me lick and suck her until she came.

She got up and undid the covers so I could get up and led me into the shower.

She pushed me to my knees and proceeded to put her leg over my shoulder so my mouth was where she wanted it and proceeded to piss in my mouth.

She turned on the shower and washed herself and showered me as well.

I was led into the dining room where they both had dinner with me under the table. They discussed how the day had gone, and what a good idea it was to put my head thru the lounge chair so they could lay down and sun themselves.

Tomorrow I would spend sometime in the pool and practice holding my breath in preparation for the next weekend.

The one left for work and I was led to the living room where I knelt in front of the chair and between the hassock so she could put her legs up while She kept my face imprisoned in between her thighs. She kept me there for a couple of hours while she read and watched television. She started to push on the back of my head so my face was rubbing into her pussy and she told me to start kissing and licking very slowly. She also had me stop several times to delay her coming and really exploded when she finally did come.

She just kept me there while she relaxed and talked on the phone, and I heard her make arrangements to have some friends over for the weekend. When it was bedtime, she led me into the bedroom and onto the bed. She pulled on her shorts part way and pushed my head through the hole in front and proceeded to pull them up tightly so my face was held securely and my face pressed into her pussy. I was getting used to sleeping that way and fell asleep soon after she did.

She did get up once during the night and I had to suck her until she came, she went back to sleep.

In the morning I had to suck her off after which she let me out of her shorts and took me into the shower to piss in my mouth and showered herself.

After drying off it was off to the kitchen where I waited on my knees as she prepared her breakfast, and then under the table while she ate.

I sucked her off before she got dressed for work.

The other one came home just before she left and my day started over again sucking her pussy as soon as she could get her clothes off and taking me into the bedroom so she could take a nap with me in my usual position trapped in her shorts.

After she got up and came again, she prepared her meal and ate with me under the table as usual.

Then it was out to the yard, but this time to the pool. I was in the water standing by the edge and she sat on a towel with my head in between her thighs and her legs over my shoulder to keep me there. She read the paper and when finished took me to the chaise lounge so she could lie down and sun herself.

She told me that if I continued to behave I would be allowed some food in addition to the joy juice and piss. I told her that I would behave, and I meant it.

I figured that two weeks had been added to my time for not acting the way they wanted, and I did not want that extended any longer.

psoother
psoother
64 Followers