Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers

"Yes," she moaned openly. "Yes!"

"Ah, so much juice inside you, yearning to come out Penny, your pussy is so warm and slippery inside, my fingers want to fuck you there forever, to probe you, tease you and touch you over and over and over."

"Oh God!" Penny cried out, the pent up frustrations and guilt she had fought with and against for so long, suddenly evaporating with the twirl of two fingers, each one capturing her clit, holding it, gently pulling, then rubbing, then flicking it softly back and forth."

"Harder!" She heard herself saying, surprised at the words that fell from her mouth. "Faster!" she added as the sensations began to swirl around her like smoke, consuming her with passion and desire. Even the lap of the water as it splashed and danced against her became erotic, like the slap on slap of flesh, two lovers caught in a frenzy of lust, need and want.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Penny now moaned over and over like a spiritual mantra, her far too long suppressed need blossoming into a rich beautiful garden of bliss unlike any she had ever known before.

"Just feel it," he told her, his lips gently pressed upon her breast now, "let yourself go Penny, let yourself go."

Her orgasm swept her away, taking her completely by surprise. The enormity of it overwhelming her, her high-pitched scream of release not near enough to compensate for the heart seizing sensation that tore through her entire being, nearly causing her to black out, which for a moment she couldn't help but wonder if she had. When she truly regained her senses, she found herself no longer beneath the water, her hands firmly wrapped around Will's neck as he stood with her, hugging her to him, both dripping wet, but so warmly comforting all the same.

#

Will wrapped Penny's naked body in a big fluffy bath-towel, then holding her basically in the crook of his arm as she continued to hang onto him with her arms wrapped around his neck, he carried her out of the bathroom, down the hall and into her bedroom. Here too, as they stepped inside, Will turned off the overhead lights. With the sun having fully set now, the room was dark, Will leaving the door open in order to catch just enough light from the hallway, he quickly crossed the room, tossing back the comforter on her bed, then placing her upon it, removing the towel.

For the briefest of moments, Penny struggled with the thought of scampering across the bed, yanking the comforter that Will had turned down, pulling it up and over herself as though to hide from him...but she didn't. She remained where she was, though she felt her face burning with embarrassment as well as anticipation and excitement.

"I need to remove my wet shirt," he told her already beginning to do so along with his shoes, though once he had, he merely sat on the edge of the bed next to her where he once again began to caress her face, running his fingers along her forehead, around her eyes, nose and lips. Penny gave an involuntary shudder as he leaned over, kissing her then, his lips soft and tender against her own as she met him in a deep passionate kiss. His lips then traveling down her neck to the soft upper slopes of her breasts where he lingered, planting soft quick kisses on tender flesh, back and forth, slowly moving down until Penny felt his tongue lightly dance upon the surface of her still erect hard little nipples. Once again she shuddered, moaned, and placed her hands upon the top of his head, running her fingers through the thick dark strands of his hair.

Will began to kiss, touch and caress every square inch of her body, always moving down, slowly, ever so slowly, her mind whirling with the sensitive contact, though her eyes exploding wide open, once again catching her breath as she felt the first gentle kiss of his lips upon her upper thigh, then lower still towards the end of her stump. Penny grabbed his head as though to pull him back up towards her, but he resisted, his next kiss, next touch gentler still as he kissed that part of her that she found revolting, caressing her rounded appendage, then kissing it and lingering there to continue doing so. He soon moved over and began lavishing the same tender explorations upon her other leg, feeling her beginning to relax, her body less rigid with each passing moment.

Penny had just settled back into the bed, allowing herself, forcing herself really, to relax when she felt Will's tongue briefly travel up the still wet slippery groove of her sex. She again stiffened briefly, but only for a moment as Will placed his hands on either leg, parting them easily, boldly as his mouth now covered her pussy entirely, his breath hot against her as he licked, his tongue traveling up and down her slit, her clit tickled, kissed and lightly suckled as Will repeated the process, now firmly positioned between her legs as hands continued to hold and caress her smooth bare stumps.

When she came, her orgasm was even more intense than the previous. It had been a slow teasing, almost torturous buildup to the penultimate release. She wasn't even aware of it until it was suddenly upon her, then there was nothing she could do but succumb to the glorious rapture that she felt, her mind almost going numb, her body seized in a fist of pleasure that threatened to rob her of all sanity which it very nearly did. Penny cried out into the night, the sound of her climax reverberating around the room as Will's tongue, lips and mouth continued to devour her spent essence, the liquefied pleasure pouring from her cunt in small creamy little rivers which he drank from enthusiastically like a parched man out on the desert. For the longest time they lay together in the darkness, unmoving, only the lightest touch of his still working tongue barely moving, but maddeningly there as she felt him continuing to lick her long after the fires of pleasure had finally died down.

She opened her eyes only upon feeling him move, now standing, as he undid the belt on his pants, the sound of his zipper coming down. Even in the dim light, she could clearly see and make out the firmness of his erection as it sprang from the confines of his briefs as he removed them, once again crawling into the bed next to her. Penny surprised herself, her hand automatically venturing out to find him, seeking his hard stiff prick, finding it, then wrapping around it, holding it as she rolled over him, her mouth now replacing her hand as she drew him inside and began to explore him with her lips.

As foreign to her as this was, his contented sigh of pleasure told her that whatever she was doing to him seemed to please and pleasure him. And again to her surprise, Penny found pleasure in this, renewed chills of excitement sprinkling her body in little bumps as her hands cupped, fondled and explored his tight ball-sack, her lips firmly pressed around the head of Will's prick, sucking it, pulling on it and releasing it with a little "pop" sound that merely added to the erotic, sensual atmosphere and mood they had created together.

"I want to make love to you," he told her. "Even if you're not ready for that now, I want you to know that I do."

There was only the briefest hesitation on her part, though she reminded him in doing so that she was still a virgin. She saw him smile knowingly in the darkness, sitting up slightly, his strong arms already reaching up beneath her arms, lifting and pulling her up effortlessly until he had repositioned her, Penny now literally sitting on his hard erect prick. Penny began to move against him then, sliding herself back and forth, side to side, up and down, feeling the wetness of her sex sliding against the firmness of his, her lips at times gathering around him, holding him as his hands continued to again tease and tenderly tickle her nipples.

As she slid against him, she felt her pussy capture the head of his cock, felt the head of it pressing firmly against the barrier that prevented it from slipping fully inside her.

"If you're not ready yet..." Will barely managed to say, then swallowed the rest of his words as Penny sat down even more fully upon his shaft, pressure suddenly increasing, though only for a moment as her cry of pleasured pain escaped her throat. In an instant, Will felt his prick fully engulfed within her, Penny now unmoving, merely holding him inside as she grew used to the foreign sensation of it, the brief pain gradually ebbing, replacing itself with one of wonder and joy as she began to slowly undulate upon him, allowing her pussy to accustom itself to the fullness of him being inside her.

Will allowed Penny to move at her own speed and tempo, marveling at the newfound dexterity and freedom of movement which she herself began to explore, almost like a child finding delight on a new playground as she lifted herself, her strong arms easily supporting her own weight, rocking back and forth upon him as though on a swing that she herself had created, then turning around and upon him like a gymnast on a Pommel horse, experiencing the differing sensations and touches of his maleness inside her as she did so.

Will too felt a unique and erotic difference, never considering himself an exceptional lover, or having had countless numbers of women, but enough so that he felt pleasure unlike any he had ever known before either. Penny found herself laughing, often even crying as they tumbled around in bed freely together, the ease of their coupling allowing them to move in ways that Will had never thought possible or remotely imagined even in the privacy of his own secret decadent thoughts and fantasies.

It was early in the morning with the sun already peeking in through the draw curtains when they both finally collapsed from exhaustion. Will called, taking the day off, spending the morning in bed with Penny where they both caught up on some much needed sleep. They would spend that evening talking and discussing what they had both learned and shared together, Penny's metamorphosis, for that's how Will saw it, only then just beginning. But it would have a pronounced affect, not only on their own relationship, but on Penny's drastic change in attitude and outlook on life as well in the coming days and weeks ahead.

#

Author's note:

It was my intention to write and describe a few more specific encounters at this point in the story before drawing it to a close. After discussion with "Penny" however, she felt it important to address how she emotionally swung from one extreme to the other, though I felt it detracted from the mood and theme which I'd originally felt was the purpose of this story. After listening to her reasons for it however, I found myself in agreement with her, thus deciding to elaborate to some extent on some of the future encounters she experienced, much of which was at her urging and desire, aside and apart from Will's initial fears and concerns and over all reluctance to do so in the beginning, though he too eventually participated willingly, and in time instigated much of what Penny termed her "Kinky - Exploratory - Period". Penny felt it was not only necessary and important to include this, so that the reader might in some way understand the continued struggle she herself was experiencing, though it was a new and entirely different struggle in finding herself, which had now headed off into an entirely different direction.

#

Several months passed where they spent nearly every free moment they had together, most of it in bed, along with everywhere else they could find to engage in some form of sex. Penny's appetite became almost insatiable, her desires and needs nearly consuming the two of them to the point of physical exhaustion at times. And not that Will didn't like it, and find Penny's new found freedom and sudden loss of inhibitions exhilarating, because he did, but he also expressed concern as Penny's desires increased along with her imagination and sudden new found fantasies which began to fill her thoughts more and more with each passing day.

During this period, Will had installed a swing from the ceiling which easily accommodated Penny's weight. It had become for them both an exciting adventure that they often used, but it was yet another contraption that Will himself invented and installed that gave Penny an even greater sense of thrill and excitement. Will had mounted on the wall for lack of a better term, a "slider" that could be raised or lowered and locked into position at whatever height was needed or required. Penny would attach herself into it, either right-side up, or upside down, totally dependent upon her mood or desire at the time. She actually preferred being hung upside down in it most often, suspended in such a way and at just the right height, that Will could fuck her in this fashion which she loved doing, and having the perspective of looking at him, and playing with him from beneath as he did so. Will loved it for raising her up and going down on her, while she in turn sucked him simultaneously which they both very much enjoyed.

Over time, they began to include various other toys, vibrators and dildo's, soon after finding that Penny enjoyed anal sex nearly as much as she enjoyed regular vaginal penetration. They would often use various toys to stimulate her pussy with while Will performed anal sex, but it soon became a desire and fantasy of hers to eventually begin discussing and including another man so that she could experience the pleasure of a double penetration.

"I'm not sure I'm up for that," he told her once again, now having had the same conversation it seemed for the second time that day. "I'm sure it's not all that different from the life-like prick I've been using on you already," he'd argued. But the truth was, Will wasn't sure he'd be comfortable in including another man into their relationship. Though they hadn't spoken of it, discussed it in any way shape or form, Will found, and felt that he was falling in love with this woman, and had no desire to sharing her with anyone else. Obviously, Penny didn't feel the same way towards him as he believed, and thus remained persistent in wanting to include someone else.

Several days passed when they hardly spoke, let alone had sex or any fun together even in conversation. Penny now spent most of this time alone, fantasizing and experimenting with more of her toys while alone, though this only seemed to enhance the desire and need to feel what it would be like to be with two men simultaneously. Finally she had had enough of her forced exile and with the weekend now upon her, decided to go out.

Penny dressed in the one outfit that she knew would draw attention to her prominent best features and away from what remained of her legs, though even those she had garnished with a specially fit pair of black stockings. She wore a tight deep "V" black leather halter top with matching shorts, wore her hair in a spiky, sexy style and soon after called a cab.

Not too surprisingly, she saw out of the corner of her eye as Will stood in his front room window looking out at her as the cab arrived to pick her up. Climbing in, she gave him the address of a local strip joint that catered to both men as well as women, taking one last peek back through the window as the cab drove away, but saw that Will no longer stood there looking out at her.

#

As it turned out, the club that night was having a 'Wet Tee-shirt' contest, and though she wasn't exactly wearing a tee-shirt, she was more than welcomed to participate though being given several various and curious looks from many of her female competitors. When Penny had screwed up enough courage with several drinks along the way, it was finally her turn to get up on stage and dance, all the while being sprayed with water bottles from the men sitting around the stage in the front row. Knowing that she couldn't very well compete on the same level as any of the other women there who danced and displayed their breasts, most removing their tops entirely once their tee-shirts were soaked, Penny removed her leather top entirely before even climbing onto the stage, lifting herself out of her wheelchair in order to do so, much to the surprise and delight of everyone there.

What she did do, was cartwheel herself about, using the strength she had gained in her arms, hand standing, and even walking on them to some degree and maintaining a perfect balance as she did so. Her large full breasts defying gravity, which she managed to shake and rotate much to the delight of everyone watching her, including most if not all of the other females.

By the time she had finished her turn, the applause was almost deafening. Penny had been the hit of the night, as well as hit on by more men than she could shake a stick at. And though tempted, she chose not to go with anyone, still cautious enough and smart enough to realize how vulnerable she would be, especially with a total stranger.

The owner of the club actually offered her a job, something that Penny would seriously consider at length, though she did indeed do another dance, when it was later announced that she had won the evening contest, picking up a grand prize of 500.00 in addition to the money that had been tossed her way during both of her rather decadent performances.

It was well past midnight when she finally left the club, she knew she'd had far too much to drink, her head spinning in circles by the time her cab dropped her off at home, she intended to give herself a quick, but nice satisfying little orgasm, especially as she'd allowed several men there in the club to actually fondle and play with her exposed breasts, leaving her horny and aroused. But as she began to wheel herself up to the door, she saw Will suddenly emerge from inside the house and begin heading her way. It became obvious that he had waited up for her to get home.

"Have a good time?" he asked, though his tone of voice was neither sarcastic nor enthusiastic as he asked the question.

"I did...yes," she said fumbling with her keys, realizing just how intoxicated she really was as she dropped them before opening her door. Will quickly leaned over retrieving them, and then unlocked the door for her, already beginning to help her inside as he did so. "Thank you, but I can manage," she said with just a bit of anger in her voice at finding herself actually needing the help as she fumbled about trying to take over and get herself inside.

"Penny! Stop it!" Will said genuinely angry with her as well, but also concerned and worried about her simultaneously. "I don't know what it is, or even why it is that you felt like you needed to prove something to me tonight or not..."

"It wasn't about you!" she interrupted. "And what I needed to prove, I needed to prove to myself! Now, either go home and leave me alone, or take me inside and fuck me, your choice. But I'm not going to discuss tonight with you one way or the other."

For a moment Penny didn't know which way Will would decide to go, and frankly would have bet on his going home given the choice, but he surprised her then, picking her up, lifting her out of the chair where he carried her down the hall and did exactly as she'd asked him to do. Their love-making, even though passionate and sometimes wildly wicked, wasn't anywhere's near that, Will did as she asked him to do, merely using her, fucking her as he might any other woman he'd just picked up off the street. And unlike most other nights, afterwards, Will slipped out of bed, and went home to his own bed to sleep.

#

In the morning, Penny watched and waited until Will had come outside to the Patio to have his morning cup of coffee and read the paper. Seeing him, she screwed up her courage and wheeled herself outside. Hearing her approach, Will turned, actually smiling as he did so. "Well, am surprised you're up," he told her. "Thought that maybe after last night you'd been sleeping most of the day."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,494 Followers