Pepper and the In-Laws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of her bright blue eyes looking up at Jack as he rammed his thick cock into her mouth was enough to finish him, as he flooded the ginger's mouth with his salty cum. Swallowing each spurt like a champ, even Pepper was surprised she was able to take as much of his load as she did. But soon her mouth was overflowing, with a trickle streaming down her cheek, dripping right into her cleavage.

Jack finished, pulling out of her mouth with an audible 'plop!', smirking at how unsubtle he was being. Though Jack was impressed the 24 year old slut had managed to swallow so much, he enjoyed watching the trickle of cum that had formed from her mouth to her exposed cleavage, her huge tits glistening with his batter. Lifting her enormous tits, Pepper licked the cum from her cleavage before quietly asking for a towel.

Feeling devilish, Jack shook his head and whispered "I want to see you walk outside with Norm with my jizz on your tits." Pepper evidently was into this, as she stood right up at Jack's side, not caring how blatant it was that she was just on her knees beside. Either way, Norm didn't notice, but Will couldn't NOT notice the sheen coating her chest and tits. Noticing my glance, Pepper gave a cheerful shrug before returning to Norm's side.

Norm just kept talking as Pepper took her place beside him. "If my goddamn son weren't so oblivious, he'd see that his wife's tits are covered in cum right new to him!" Will thought to himself. Pepper subtly wiped the larger globs of cum that hadn't slid between her breasts, using her fingers to scoop up his jizz, and licking it from her fingers. She traded glances between Jack and Will as she sat there, beside her oblivious husband.

In the end, Norm managed to talk Will into playing the role of Santa at his Christmas party the following night. Will figured that, at the very, least, maybe he could sneak off with Pepper at some point and fuck on Norm's desk.

They all agreed to meet at Norm's office the following evening around 5, to get ready for the party. Will was told he was being supplied with a Santa suit, so all he had to do was show up with a smile.

In the next chapter, we'll see that he might not have been smiling at the start of the night, but "Santa's Helpers" certainly will change that...

12