Perfect

Story Info
Husband and Wife experience their first bi MMF encounter...
4.5k words
4.7
125.3k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a client, who's also become my friend, who makes intimate films for couples so they can have their own personal porn flicks. I could arrange to have him come over and film us if you think you might like that." She said, almost asking permission...

We'd often enjoyed watching some soft porn before we made love, and actually the porn we'd watched lately was not that soft. It wasn't extreme by any standards but it sometimes centered around situations involving more than just one man and one woman. Of course I initially introduced her to lesbian porn, but eventually she returned the favor by bringing in some MMF bisexual films. Sometimes I'd have to stop watching and just pleasure her while she watched those... it wasn't that I didn't enjoy them, I had to distract myself or I'd cum too quickly! Over the course of time I'd come to enjoy watching men pleasure each other for the entertainment of their women. Yes. I'd become curious. I wondered if she'd enjoy watching me play with another man. I wondered if I'd really enjoy it as much as I thought I would. Now seemed like a chance to find out maybe.

"That would really turn me on." I replied. My face beamed with delight at the thought of another man in our bedroom with us. "It will be fun to have some personal movies of us having fun, I'd love to watch our passion and see our cum-shots over and over again" I said.

"Great! I'll make the arrangements." She said.

I then mounted her. We both quickly came to explosive orgasms.

Over the next few days I couldn't get the thoughts of her and I making love in front of her friend out of my mind. Even if I didn't realize my ultimate fantasy it made me leak a little just thinking of having another man film me fucking my wife's brains out. She's so beautiful and I can't put into words the thoughts of seeing my cock closeup as it probes her pleasure points and eventually unloads!

I came home from work Thursday evening. There was a different car parked on the street in front of our house and I could see the lights inside were dim. Although it seemed out of the ordinary, I didn't think too much of it. I entered the house and was greeted by my wife. She was a picture. Dressed in a deep red corset with matching panties, garter and stockings finished with black leather thigh-high boots with stiletto heels. She held out a glass of champagne and handed me a viagra.

"I've made all the arrangements" she said with a satisfied smile "I want to make sure we make the best of our time with Jesse. He's upstairs preparing his camera equipment."

I was stunned. Caught off guard. I knew she said she'd set it up, but I half way thought she might just be teasing me...

"Here we go!" I thought to myself as I took the viagra and washed it down with the champagne.

"Follow me." She said as she led me up stairs. "I'll introduce you to Jesse and then you can go take a shower and get yourself ready. That'll give your little pill a chance to start working its magic. I want to get the very most out of our session tonight."

As we entered the bedroom I was very pleased with our "set." She'd rearranged our furniture, placed fresh flowers all around, and positioned our bed in the center of the room. It was covered with black satin sheets. Nothing more. A perfect contrast to our Pacific Northwest pasty-white skin.

There were three cameras set up on tripods aimed at different angles to the center of the room. There were two more, a still and a video camera, hanging around the photographer's neck.

"This is Jesse." She said. "He'll be our videographer."

Jesse was an attractive man, about our age with nice features. He was not a model type by any stretch of the imagination, but he was tall and not fat or in any way off-putting. I glanced briefly at his crotch to see what kind of package he was sporting but it was only a glance and I really couldn't see much. He bent down to arrange some of his gear and I got a good look at his ass. It was honestly the first time in my life that I'd consciously checked out another man's ass... but I liked what I saw!

"That's enough for now" she said as she broke my focus on Jesse's ass "go on into the shower and get yourself prepared while Jesse takes some solo shots of me."

I went in and began to get ready for my shot at porn stardom. I'd never been so turned on!

I shed my clothes and stepped into the shower. I soaped and lathered every nook and cranny. I washed myself thoroughly inside and out. I wanted to be sure that nothing blemished the film...

I then gave myself a few strokes (a kickstart if you will) and stepped out to dry myself off.

After toweling off my body I glanced in the mirror. I'm not thin anymore but my muscular build and 6'1" height mask the fact that I've developed something of a dad-bod. The viagra-enhanced boner that I was now sporting drew the eye away from any other flaws. "God I love a good boner." I thought to myself.

I heard the voices of my wife and Jesse as he directed the solo action on the bed. I heard him instruct her to pull and lick her nipples. I heard her moan. Then I heard him tell her to get on her knees and elbows and expose her holes to the camera. I could tell he was enjoying his job.

I put on my robe and slowly made my way back into the bedroom. My robe was no match for my hard-on and I noticed immediately that Jesse's khakis were no match for his either! I took the opportunity to stare at his package as he worked his camera on my wife. They were both very focused on capturing her beauty so I had ample time to assess what Jesse was packing down below as he moved all around the bed. It appeared to be adequate, maybe even substantial ;) I thought to myself at that moment "Yup, I'd hit that!"

"Let's have you bring yourself to your first orgasm before I have your husband join you." Jesse said to my wife.

With that her hand appeared between her thighs and quickly began manipulating her freshly shaven pussy lips, vulva and eventually her clit. She occasionally ran her fingers up past her wet pussy and pressed them gently into her pretty pucker hole, moaning a little more each time. Her pussy was now bright pink, flushed with arousal and glistening under the lights. She began to quiver and once the shaking began she shoved three fingers into her sopping pussy and began to scream into the bedsheets. Her fingers were drenched in her juices as they worked deep in her hole, occasionally pulling out to massage her butthole and clitty. She was working her whole sexual being, and cumming hard now! The room was filled with feminine sounds and fragrance. I knew Jesse was getting some great footage and I also noticed a substantial wet spot forming on the front of his tented khakis. My wife continued to writhe in ecstasy until she finally collapsed euphorically on the bed.

As my wife began to catch her breath, Jesse turned to me and offered to help me with my robe. "I'll need to have you undressed and warmed up so that when she's recovered the two of you can begin the next part of our story."

My wife opened her eyes and looked up at us. She smiled softly as if to let me know everything was alright. She was back from her orgasmic dream-state.

"Do you mind if I help you get ready?" Jesse asked me "This part is called 'fluffing' in the industry. Your wife is fully aroused and wet. She's just about recovered and ready to go again so I need to have you up to speed. If you'll allow me, I'd like to remove your robe and take a few minutes to get your body relaxed, fluffed and ready."

"Have at me." I said, hoping he was thinking what I was thinking.

My wife was clearly recovering and lifted her head off the bed, resting it on her elbow as she focused on the two of us.

Jesse approached me and grasped the belt of my robe, just above my protruding boner.

"Just tell me to stop if I'm doing anything that you'd prefer not to have me doing." He said as he opened my robe.

I turned a little towards the bed to give my wife a better angle to watch what Jesse was doing. I honestly couldn't think of anything I'd disapprove of right at this moment... I stood still in anticipation.

He pulled the robe off of my shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor behind me. He stepped closer to me, reaching up he began massaging the back of my head. "Just relax now." He said as our bodies drew closer together. He stared deeply into my eyes, as if trying to hypnotize me. My own wet cock-head bumped up against the tent pole in his pants adding to the already prominent circle of dampness on the front of his khakis. He didn't have to hypnotize me to obtain my obedience at this point!

"Turn around and face your wife for a moment while I relax your back" he said as he moved behind me. He began to caress my backside as my wife watched my cock jump to his every touch, pre-cum now dripping continuously to the floor between my feet. I could feel his cool, wet hard-on behind his khakis as it occasionally pressed gently at my ass crack. His hands made their way to my butt cheeks where he squeezed and rubbed them. He leaned in behind me and whispered softly in my ear "god, your cheeks are fine and hard." He pressed himself harder against my ass crack. Then he slowly began to pull my cheeks apart exposing my ass hole to the cool air. My cock jumped and tossed a pearly string of liquid across my body. My wife giggled. Jesse delicately reached under me and playfully touched my sphincter with a whetted finger — just for a moment. "I think you're ready now." He said. "Go make love to your wife." He slapped my butt with an open hand and took his place behind one of his cameras.

I began to step towards the bed when my wife interrupted "Wait." she said "Jesse is obviously uncomfortable." looking directly at the tented wet spot on his trousers. "Why don't you be a gentleman and help our guest out of those restrictive clothes?" she said, looking at me with her wonderful bedroom eyes.

I paused and looked at Jesse questioningly. The look he gave me was clearly inviting. I stepped closer to him and began to unbutton his shirt. He put down his hand-held cameras as the video recorders on the tripods were clearly recording our every move. I pushed his shirt back over his shoulders and pulled it off of each arm. As it fell to the floor Jesse's strong chest came into clear view. He obviously spent time at the gym, the shape and tone of his pecks and shoulders gave witness to that fact. His chest was nearly hairless and his nipples were hard. I couldn't resist slowly gliding my hands across his shoulders, down to his pecks and circling his hard nipples with my open hands.

I heard my wife coo as she confirmed her approval of the scene unfolding in front of her. I immediately realized that, not only was I aroused by the experience of caressing and exploring this beautiful man, but my wife was so tickled that she was again fingering her own sex as she watched me explore. She cooed again and I could hear her fingers as they splashed around in her wetness. She remained comfortably sprawled across the bed as she watched us.

I could not resist the temptation to suckle at his breasts. I moved my face close and took a hard nipple between my teeth gently. He took a deep breath as I sucked it into my mouth. I suckled and nibbled on each of his tender nipples for several minutes, all the while all three of us were becoming wetter.

I began to unbuckle his khakis as my mouth made it's way down his torso and to his bellybutton. I probed his bellybutton with my tongue as I began to pull his pants to the floor.

He stepped out of his pants. I brought my mouth to the elastic of his briefs, took them in my teeth and began to pull them off with my mouth.

I heard my wife coo again, followed by a deep an oh so sensual moan.

It suddenly hit me. Hearing her moan and coo I realized that she was completely getting off on watching me explore Jesse. I realized at that moment that she'd set this up, not exclusively for MY entertainment, but for the opportunity for her to watch another man make love with me for HER entertainment. She loved guy on guy scenes. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen this coming... I immediately decided to make this the show of her dreams.

My teeth brought the waistband of Jesse's briefs a little out from his body and then with my face practically in his crotch I pulled the briefs down releasing his rigid and wet cock. It sprang out to freedom, swaying from side to side as I pulled his undies the rest of the way off with my hands.

I froze as I stared at the beautiful cock inches from my face. It was straight, somewhat thick and about 6 to seven inches. His balls hung low on their sack. The shaft was veined and pointing up at about a 45 degree angle. Jesse's cock-head was the most beautiful sight I could ever imagine. It was the size and shape of a small ripe plum. It was a purplish color and it glistened with his moisture. I was mesmerized by the sight.

I reached up with my hand and cupped his balls. I heard my wife moan louder than before. I moved my face closer as I looked up at Jesse. Our eyes met and his stare was again hypnotizing. He smiled as my tongue went out in search of it's first taste of manhood. I touched the base of his cock with my tongue right where the loose flesh of his ball sack attaches to the taut skin of his rigid shaft. I slowly licked up his shaft towards what I now saw as the promised-land. I savored the taste. I felt every ripple and vein as I flattened my tongue and continued upwards. I tasted his arousal and inhaled his manly aroma as I approached his head. I swear I could smell his testosterone as I witnessed his cock tense up for a moment producing a glob of fresh pre-cum at his pee hole. I lost all sense of self-consciousness at that moment. My wife cooed excitedly as my tongue licked the glob and then engulfed the entire head of Jesse's cock.

His pre-cum was cool and mild flavored. It lubricated my mouth as I washed my tongue around his hot, spongy cock-head. I could feel the heat radiating off his body now as his shaft pulsed in my mouth. I grasped his balls tightly and with my free hand I began to stroke his cock. I jerked this gorgeous man-meat as my tongue continued to wash it's head. I sucked and slurped, probing his pee hole for more pre-cum. I felt his shaft becoming harder and harder. He began to leak his tasty lubrication more generously on my tongue, coating my mouth with his delicious juices. I released his balls and whetted my middle finger, even as I continued to suck his cock-head. I brought my whetted finger to his sphincter, as he'd done to me earlier, and I began to massage his now slippery butt-hole. Both Jesse and my wife moaned simultaneously, reminding me that I was still giving her a show. My own lust had taken over though so although I hoped she enjoyed what she was seeing— I didn't really care. This was, at least for now, about me satisfying my curiosity. I felt the shaft of his cock begin to tense and release. I knew he was close and without even a thought I'd committed to myself to produce and swallow whatever load Jesse could give me. I plunged my finger into his butt-hole and probed around until I found his p-spot. He cried out in ecstasy as I began to add pressure. I sucked. I stroked. I swirled my finger in his butt...

Suddenly, I felt him freeze up. His breathing stopped. His cock-head swole up in my mouth. His shaft now as hard as steel began to quake. His knees shook as his sphincter tightened around my finger. He began to unload torrents of cum into my mouth. Spurt after spurt he filled my mouth with his hot, thick cum. I swallowed as quickly as I could to keep up with the volume. I didn't want to waste a drop of what I'd just worked so hard for. I wanted to taste him and consume all of the seed that he could offer me.

I heard my wife scream out as she orgasmed again. "Oh my God! That is soooo hot!" she screamed.

Jesse looked down at me as I let his cock slip from my mouth. A string of fresh semen remained connected between my lips and his cock as he backed away on his wobbly knees.

"Oh God," he said "you're probably fluffed enough now... it looks like you're ready to pleasure your wife now" he said as he observed my own hardness.

He was right. I wanted her now more than ever.

I climbed on the bed. She greeted me with a grin and a welcoming embrace. "Oh God that is hot." She whispered as my sloppy wet cock began to enter her sloppy wet pussy.

I feared it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. I was right. The events leading up to this moment were just too much. In no time at all I was unloading my sperm into the depths of my wife's love canal. We both moaned loudly as I came. I pumped her full of so much cum that it was now splashing out and running down my balls as I pulled out and rolled off of her.

Jesse was again working his hand-held camera. He got close ups of my wife's pussy, dripping my goo down towards her pucker hole. He zoomed in at my now mostly flaccid cock as it shined with a coating of our combined fluids. He continued to film as my wife and I caught our breath.

As Jesse brought his focus to my wife's beautiful face I couldn't help notice that he was again sporting a full-on woody!

He focused the camera on my wife, filming her body from her toes to her face. Up and back he went slowly a couple of times. Then, with the camera looking closely at her eyes, he slowly panned back. Keeping the camera aimed at her face he moved it up to his eye-level and simultaneously brought his rigid cock to my wife's lips.

She glanced at me for approval which I instantly granted. My own cock was becoming hard again... thank you viagra!

Jesse pressed his cock into my wife's mouth. She enthusiastically accepted and they were off!

I was just inches away from another man's cock as it skillfully fucked my wife's face, gently gliding in and out. The sucking and slurping sounds were so erotic that I quickly became fully recovered and ready to play again.

Jesse was having his way with my wife's mouth and my own mouth was still a bit worn out from my first blowjob. I thought about just continuing to watch her work on him, and maybe help her towards the end, but instead I decided to move down on my wife and clean up the mess I'd made. I slid down between her sopping wet legs and positioned myself so I could lick at her pussy while I watched her blow him.

I'd never before had the courage to go down on a woman after I'd cum in her. I always wanted to —but once I'd shot my load, I always lost the desire. Now was my chance. I was fiercely aroused and I hungered for another taste of sperm as I'd swallow all of what Jesse had deposited earlier.

I began to lick at all of the remnants of my cum still lingering between the crack of my wife's ass and where it was still leaking out of her beautiful pussy. I ran my tongue clear from her ass to her clit and back again, vacuuming my cum from all of her crevasses. I licked and sucked her outer lips and eventually dove deep into her steamy pussy scooping my cum out of her with my tongue. I swished the tasty mix of fluids around in my mouth before swallowing and going in for more. I remember thinking that I wished I'd started doing this long ago!

I was so caught up in eating my wife now that I hadn't noticed that Jesse had pulled out of her mouth until I heard her starting to coo loudly in response to my work on her pussy. I glanced up at her. Her head was thrown back and her torso was starting to tense up. I knew she was close again!

At that moment I felt a cool sensation on my ass-hole, which was fully exposed and sticking up in the air as I ate this delicious pussy. Jesse had moved behind me and was applying cool oil to my ass. As I continued to eat and pleasure my wife I was suddenly filled with a sense of terror. There was no question in my mind as to Jesse's intentions. I suddenly realized that the viagra and the way she enjoyed watching me swallow Jesse earlier were all part of a plan... I realized that Jesse and my wife had made specific plans for the content of this porn movie we were creating. She obviously enjoyed watching me pleasure Jesse with my mouth, and now she intended to film him taking my virgin ass.

12