Personal Attendant Training: Shop

Story Info
I take Roselle shopping and we fuck the store clerks.
1.3k words
4.71
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments after Jim left my bed, Roselle started the day out correctly. She came through the bedroom door and slide under the covers and begin French kissing my pussy to wake me up. I laid there and pretended to be asleep, but enjoying her gentle lips and tongue caressing my steamy pussy.

I knew Jim wasn't gone as I could hear him downstairs and knew he would be back up to tell me goodbye. I slowly pulled my knees up giving her better access to my pussy and uncovering her ass so he would be greeted with the view of her ass and her face between my legs.

She devoured my pussy and gently toyed with my asshole. I shoved her head lower and told her to tongue my asshole as it needed her love. She happily devoured my ass and pussy switching between. Jim walked in and she never moved just continued lapping at my holes. He stopped just behind her pulled the cover off and snapped a picture of her ass in the air with her head buried in my pussy, I knew he would later share this at the gym and this would lead to his friend's wives getting personal attendants.

After Jim left, I had Roselle move her pussy up to my face, I pulled out of the draw an anal plug, I carefully coated it with juices from her pussy and then slide it in her asshole. She moaned and I told her you will wear this today as we are going shopping. I toyed with her pussy for a while, but denied her release, I wanted her horny all day as I was gonna fuck her repeatedly.

Roselle and I showered together, I let her wash me completely. Then we dressed, I laid out a short plaid skirt, a rough shirt with an open front shelf bra, so her nipples touch the rough shirt all day long. I checked her anal plug and it was secure, she seemed to enjoy the tightness.

I wore my harness with my big black cock, covered by a pair of lace panties, a shelf bra, and a button down dress. I let her see that big cock sticking out of my panties, so she knew today she would be mine.

We had a quick breakfast and then left for the day. We started off at the dress store, she had a few dresses but she needed more clothes that would give me easy access to her body. She let me know she was a size 12, but knowing I wanted her clothes tight and short I went for a juniors size 12. I grabbed a few short dresses, skirts, tops, and shorts. We headed to the dressing room to try on her clothes.

I instructed her to take off everything but her bra and then I checked her ass to ensure her anal plug was still in position. I unbuttoned the top portion of my dress and pulled up the bottom half and told her to suck my nipples for a while. She carefully tugged and sucked making me wet, I pushed up and down on my strapped on cock letting the nub hit my clit.

Once I got off I told her to model her clothes for me, I want them short and tight so I can access her all the time. Every outfit I made her bend over in front of me so I could see her ass fully.

We gathered her clothes up and went to pay. I knew the girl at the registered had heard her in the dressing room, so I carefully pulled Roselle's skirt up to give the girl a view of her ass, the girl blushed and I leaned in over the counter and asked do you like my pet? She said yes, so I asked, when do you go to break, she answered she could go now. We all three left and went to the lactation room a bit more secluded and roomy.

The store clerk sat in the nursing chair and put her legs over the edge of the chair showing she had not wore any panties. Roselle immediately bent and started nibbling on her cunt. I slide behind Roselle and pulled her tight shirt up exposing her tits and then pulled my cock out of my panties and slide it her pussy. I slowly pulled it in and out while she nibbled and sucked the young clerks pussy. I toyed her with her ass sliding the plug in and out. I could tell her knees were getting weak so I switched places with the clerk having Roselle slide her pussy down my cock and put her face in the now standing clerks pussy. I fucked her hard as I knew every bounce she felt that tightness in her ass from the plug. She came so big all over my lap and collapsed against the clerk who had also orgasmed hard onto Roselle's face.

I let them rest a moment and then started to gather up our things. The young clerk asked if we shopped here often and I told her we could make this a regular stop if need be, she said she works every Tuesday and would be happy to serve us. I told Roselle she needed to tell the clerk goodbye and had the clerk bend over and told Roselle to french kiss the clerk's asshole.

We left the store and our next stop was the lingerie store and toy store. I knew with Jim's photo this morning we would be having friends over for dinner soon and Roselle would need a couple sexy maid uniforms to wear. We found a couple short enough and tight enough for her along with stockings, a garter belt, and apron. I also grabbed a set of anal beads, some vibrating vagina beads that were wireless, and a few nipple clamps.

As I approached the checkout the young woman looked at Roselle with that look. I leaned over the counter and asked her if she caught a glimpse of her ass, the girl blushed but then licked her lips. I summoned Roselle to the counter and told her to show the girl her tits. When she pulled up her shirt the girl reached over and pinched her nipples. I asked the girl if she wanted to join us in the fitting room and she happily accepted.

I told Roselle to sit in the chair and spread her legs wide and then told the young girl that Roselle wanted her cunt sucked and to do it. The girl got on all four and started sucking as hard as she could. I stepped behind her and pulled up the girls skirt and removed her panties leaving her exposed. I ran may hands over he ass and begin rubbing her holes slightly. I stuck my tongue in her asshole and then slightly bite the sides of her hole. She squirmed so I did it again. I pulled out my big black cock and started rubbing her clit with it while she munched on Roselle's pussy. I could feel her get wet so I slide my cock in her pussy once and then out and entered her ass slowly. She bucked and whimpered, but I wanted her ass and was gonna have it. I told Roselle to get under and start sucking her clit while I fucked her ass, Roselle happily obliged. I sped up knowing her ass was getting use to my cock fucking her. I heard her whimper once and then saw her juice running down her legs. I slipped out of her and gave her nipples a hard pinch. I pulled my cock back in my lace panties and took her panties and put them in my purse. I told her sales will increase with this kind of service. I told Roselle it is time to tell the sales girl good bye and told the sales girl to bend over. Roselle french kissed the girls asshole and we left.