Pet Ownership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie smiled and winked at Kathy and said, "Oh you little slut. When you open up you go all the way don't you." She looked at Pet and told her, "As much as I enjoyed your attention before I want to see this."

Pet pulled Jackie's legs over the counter and open them wide then said, "If we do it on this side you could have both, but I want to see this myself."

Pet took control and had Dick lay on the floor. She then had Kathy come over and slid down his cock. Once Kathy was firmly on Dick's cock she had Kathy lean forward. Pet wanted everyone involved so she told me to put my cock in her pussy and get it all wet. By now Jackie was standing right next to the action, Pet reached in to Jackie's pussy and used her juice to get Kathy's ass ready. She would finger Jackie and use those fingers on Kathy's ass. When she thought Kathy was ready she had me pull out of her pussy and come over to Kathy's ass.

I stepped up and slowly slid my cock into Kathy's ass, just like I did the night before. Kathy's ass opened for me and I slid easily into her. Now Dick and I were balls deep in my wife. Pet stepped back to let the three of us get our own motion going.

Dick and I started slowly but soon were working together in Kathy's pussy and ass. Jackie walked around the three of them watching from every angle. Pet was just standing there smiling. Kathy looked up at Pet and winked at her then Kathy's eyes rolled back in her head and you could see her going higher and higher.

I was the first to lose it filling Kathy's ass with my cream. Dick felt me pumping into Kathy and he too lost it filling her pussy. As for Kathy, her orgasm started when Dick first entered her and didn't stop until she fell off his cock to the floor.

Pet was on the floor with us and Jackie was standing over us still in a daze. Pet looked up at Jackie and said, "You don't want your floor all messy do you?"

A light went off in Jackie's head and she rolled Kathy on her back and dove between her legs licking her husbands cream from Kathy's pussy as well as my cream from Kathy's ass. Pet took the job of cleaning the guys up starting with Dick.

Pet was licking my cock when Jackie asked, "Pet, do you think you could get him hard enough to fuck me once more?"

Pet took my cock out just long enough to say, "Just have Uncle Dave tell me to and he'll be hard as a rock for you."

Dick and Jackie both were so wrapped up in the sex they never did catch on to the commands. Maybe when they think about it later but right now Jackie just asked, "What about it Uncle Dave, would you like to fuck me one more time?"

I ran my fingers through Pet's hair as she looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth. I just smiled and said, "Make it hard, Pet."

My cock was well on the way but Pet had it hard as a rock in no time. She took her mouth off my cock and still stroking it said,"He's all ready for you Jackie. How do you want him?"

Jackie got on the floor on her hands and knees and said, "Just like last time, from behind."

Dick was picking up Pet's hips saying, "This is one sweet pussy I haven't tried yet."

Pet looked at me with a blank expression on her face. I was just about to say something when she smiled and winked at me. To give my permission I told Pet, "Now show him what you've got, Pet.

Jackie and Pet were both on all fours but facing different ways so Dick and I were looking at each other as we fucked Jackie and Pet. It came to me that this would be the first time Kathy has seen Pet with any other man but me. Kathy was right there on the floor watching Dick's cock slip easily into Pet. She reached under Pet and played with her clit. She could also feel Dick sliding in and out of her. I couldn't tell who was more excited, Pet or Kathy.

My attention was brought back to Jackie's hot wet pussy wrapped around my cock. Jackie's head was back and she was yelling, "OH YES FUCK ME YES I'M READY FILL ME NOW!" Watching my two girls with Dick and hearing Jackie pushed me over the edge and I was pumping everything into her but my eyes were still on the other three.

I fell back taking Jackie with me. We sat there with my cock still deep in Jackie's pussy and watched her husband fucking Pet. Kathy had gotten under Pet and had an up close view of the action. She also had Pet's tongue licking at her pussy.

I know pet's pussy well and when she puts her mind to it no man can last long. Pet looked up at me over Kathy's pussy and winked. I told her, "Now, Pet we have to get home."

Pet's eyes stayed staring at me and with in a minute or so Dick was yelling, "OH GOD THIS PUSSY IS SO GREAT SHE'S DOING OH GOD HERE I " Never taking her eyes from me Pet drains Dick's cock. He falls back on his ass still praising Pet's wonderful pussy. Jackie gets up pulling my cock from her pussy and goes to her husband. Kathy pulls Pet's pussy to her face and the two go after each other.

Thirty minutes later we were all dressed and bidding our goodbyes. As soon as we pulled out of the driveway all three of us bust out laughing. Pet in the back seat with her legs wide open for me says, "That was fucking fantastic!" Then she leaned between the seats and asked, "So did you guys have a good time?" That sent everyone into another round of laughter.

******************

There is only one more chapter planned for this set of stories and if you have read all the chapters so far you can guess what that will be. I haven't worked out the details yet. If you have any ideas please let me know

12