Pheromone Matchmaking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip continuously tried to get some sort of commitment from Bernice for a real relationship. While Philip had been infatuated with women in the past, what he felt for Bernice was different. He wasn't sure what love was, but having the ultimate in sexual gratification, and enjoying another's company even when not in a sexual act, couldn't be anything but love, could it? No matter how hard Philip tried over a year-long period he had to satisfy himself with two weekday afternoons to early evening, and most of the day on Saturday, encounters. While the venues and exact times and dates for their ever-heightening sexual activities varied, they were usually together only about sixteen hours a week.

Bernice's response to Philip's periodic passionate requests for a full-time relationship? "My life is really, really complicated. I need to keep my privacy since there are forces that I can't control. Please just enjoy the happiness that we have in each other's arms and your parts in my orifices; please don't make demands, it will break my heart."

***************

After Philip had been enjoying Bernice's body for about a year P-Match Services was given a national award for creativity and entrepreneurship in the U. S. Austen Whitaker was very proud and very appreciative of Philip's hard work in making the business both a financial and humanitarian success since P-Match had started offering its services pro bono to exceptionally lonely individuals identified by service organizations and psychologists. At that time also Alisa had become engaged to Bradley - one of the two guys that she had been matched with by P-Match - and she and her fiancé were thrilled to join Austen and Philip to accept the award. Invitations for their wedding had been sent out - including to Philip - and it would occur about two months after the award ceremony.

In the time leading up to the award ceremony, Philip inquired of Austen whether his wife Brenda would be attending. "I've never met Brenda and I'd like to," Philip told Austen.

"For some reason she seems to not want to have anything to do with P-Match," Austen replied, "even though she likes the entire concept behind it and is grateful for Alisa getting matched with Bradley."

************

Two weeks before the Alisa-Bradley nuptials Bernice finally agreed to spend two nights - a Friday and Saturday - with Philip. He was thrilled and his joy was at an all-time high when he was able to knock off a piece of Bernice's prime ass in the middle of the night on both Friday and Saturday. His joy deserted him on Sunday morning.

As Bernice and Philip lie cooing and sweating in each other's arms after a particularly vigorous - even for them - Sunday morning fuck, Bernice seemed to have a dramatic change of mood. "What's wrong, goddess?" Philip asked, lifting her chin off of her chest.

"I...I...um...am about to put a real damper on your joyful existence," she stammered.

"What do you mean?" he inquired.

"There is no way to sugar-coat this. I'll just have to blurt it out. But before I do I want you to know that for at least a dozen years before I met you I was sexually frustrated. You have turned my frustration into a joyfulness beyond my wildest dreams, let alone my expectations. But I have deceived you. I'm not divorcee Bernice Miller - I am wife Brenda Whitaker," she solemnly choked out.

Philip was sure that he hadn't heard her right, so he asked her to repeat what she said. When it came out the same, he literally stumbled out of bed and fell down on the floor. Brenda came to his side sobbing "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry."

****************

It was hours before Philip was able to have a rational conversation with Brenda. He somehow was able to reign in his emotions, and to begin a serious inquiry into everything surrounding her ruse; despite the emotional shock his intellectual curiosity never wavered.

"So how old are you really?"

"I was forty two when we first met, and forty three now. I didn't think that anyone would want a sexual relationship with someone over forty so I put thirty eight down on the P-Match application."

"Obviously you lied when you swore that you weren't married or in a relationship, then."

Brenda nodded her head in the affirmative.

"Why did you do it?"

"As I told you, I was sexually frustrated. Sex with Austen was never particularly rewarding for me, but has gotten worse over the years."

"Why did you marry him?"

"I needed the financial security that he provided for Alisa - who was just a little girl when we married - and myself."

"Why didn't you divorce him?"

"Over the years he developed a stronger relationship with Alisa than I had, and it would have been emotionally devastating for both of them. I don't dislike Austen - I just don't have a fulfilling sexual relationship with him."

"Did you have any expectation that I would be a pheromone match for you?"

"Of course not - how could I. It would be what, a one in 100,000 or more chance."

"When did you realize that I was the force behind P-Match and Austen's business partner?"

"Before our first encounter your name seemed familiar, but I had only heard your last name once and I didn't recognize you. After our first encounter I looked you up. I almost terminated our interactions then; in fact I had resolved to tell you the second time that we met that we needed to call it quits. But, WOW; the effects our pheromones had were too overpowering. I suspected that this day would sometime come, but there was no way that I was going to stop having sex with you until it occurred. With the wedding in two weeks, and you planning to attend, I couldn't have you passing out or making a scene there, so I had to tell you."

"Why do you live in Barrington?"

"That's just a small condo I have for my artistic endeavors - I know that you've seen all of the brushes, easels, and canvases. My actual residence is with Austen on Lake Michigan in Winnetka."

After a long pause Philip sighed. "Well at least that explains the mystery of why you wouldn't commit to a relationship even though we were obviously compatible even without sex; and of course the sex is..." Philip couldn't finish the thought out loud, but he didn't have to as Brenda nodded agreement.

"You do know that I have to tell Austen, don't you?" Philip mused.

"I thought that you would - which is why I have been putting off telling you. Plus I wanted at least a couple of overnights with you before things came crashing down."

"Yeah," Philip sighed. "I'm actually thankful for that. Middle of the night fucking was even beyond our normal supernatural sexual experiences."

Philip only squeezed Brenda's hand goodbye - eschewing a kiss - as she tearfully left his driveway.

*****************

Philip was not able to arrange a meeting with Austen until Tuesday afternoon since he returned from business in Europe only Monday evening. To his surprise Brenda had already told him everything, including the fact that Philip was blameless. That didn't seem to make a major difference to Austen. "I'm sorry, but there's no way that I can work with you in the future regardless of the details. Every time I saw you I would picture you sticking your cock in Brenda's pussy."

"I understand," Philip whispered. "Is there a way that I can buy you out? I don't want P-Match to circle the drain."

"I'm not vindictive - I just can't work with you. I'll get an honest appraisal of the business' worth and you can pay back my share with only 1% interest over ten years," Austen responded.

"Thank you for that, Austen," Philip sighed. "Please know that I'm so very sorry, and pheromone match or not had I known who Brenda was I never, ever would have had a relationship with her. Please have the attorneys send me the necessary documents for my signature.

As Philip was leaving Austen said "Oh, one more thing; we're not telling Alisa until a few weeks after she gets back from her honeymoon; and I'll make up a credible excuse as to why you can't make the wedding."

Philip simply nodded, and dejectedly exited.

**************

Philip's life outside of work was basically shit after that. The only person at the office who he told about the situation was Teri - who he had a good working rapport with. Everyone else believed the standard line given by Austen and Philip that since the business had matured Austen wanted his money out to move on to other entrepreneurial endeavors. Fortunately the business was still growing and Philip was making enough money that absent a complete collapse he would be able to pay Austen back according to the schedule agreed upon, and still have a financially comfortable existence.

Teri was worried about Philip, and sent a high priced call girl to see him on Friday every two or three weeks. Philip tried to enjoy himself, but without the pheromone match that he had with Brenda the sex was only mildly physically satisfying, and had no emotional component.

About the time that Philip had made his first yearly installment payment to Austen, on a Friday evening there was a knock on his door. Philip chuckled to himself; "Looks like Teri sent me another call girl, even though I told her not to. Oh, well - I could use a balls-draining experience."

Philip was gobsmacked when he answered the door. "Brenda?!?!' escaped from his lips.

"Actually, after my divorce from Austen I had my name legally changed to Bernice Miller," she replied.

"What?" was Philip's intelligent reply.

"We were happy when I was Bernice, weren't we?" she rhetorically inquired.

Philip stood there with his mouth agape until Bernice finally said "Can I come in for a minute; I just need to say something aside from 'I'm sorry!'"

Philip uttered only a guttural response but moved out of the doorway so that Bernice could pass into the house. After Philip closed the door Bernice approached him, obviously trying to steel herself.

"Philip; I have no right to ask, but will you please overlook the fact that I'm a cheat and a liar, and think back upon what we had, as illicit as it was. I know that you'll never want to marry a cheater and liar, but I'll take whatever you're willing to give me. I'll simply be your sex slave if you want me to. But please let me stay, at least for the weekend if not until you tire of me," Bernice boldly said, staring deeply into his eyes during the entire soliloquy.

Philip felt a strangely familiar feeling come over him, with a remarkable intensity. "Shit, she must have taken double the number of pheromone enhancement pills," he muttered to himself, followed by "what would a few fucks hurt?"

*************

Three months later, in the middle of the night after Philip had just doggy-ejaculated a monster load into Bernice's snug, wet, pussy as he grunted and she screamed, he lay next to her. He pulled her to his chest and sniffed provocatively.

"Shit - her pheromones are so strong I'll never be able to get rid of her," he mumbled to himself. When shortly later Bernice started sucking their combined juices off of his cock he thought "Why fool yourself? Your mutual attraction is just too strong. Just enjoy yourself and accept the fact that her powerful pheromones mean that she's here to stay."

12