Phone Sex

Story Info
Phone sex leads to a threesome.
1.8k words
4.04
27.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was unlocked so I rang the doorbell and walked in. She stood there in her sheer housecoat, the belt tied tightly around her waist as she talked on the phone. I walked over to her as she leaned against the wall, talking.

The curtains on her large, ground-level windows were open but I didn't care. I reached down and undid the belt and opened her robe, letting my hands caress her slim waist and roaming up towards her magnificent breasts. They were heavy and warm as my fingers teased, squeezed and caressed her breasts, her nipples hardening as I did so.

She continued talking as I leaned in and whispered in her ear: "Shelley, I wonder how wet your pussy is right now." She smiled as she felt my hand slide down, my fingers rub her pussy lips. To no one's surprise she was wet and one finger easily slid into her pussy. She smiled, her head leaning back against the wall.

"Think of how wet my cunt would be right now if you were on your knees, your tongue licking me," I heard her say into the phone.

She was having phone sex I discovered. Well that's fine with me, I decided. I'll let her talk while I see how wet I can get her. I took one breast between my lips and sucked it deep, holding it there while my tongue rubbed her hard nipple, rubbing it around and around and then flicking up and down against the nipple.

I slid a second finger into her pussy and she spread her legs wider and arched her back out away from the wall, trying to pull my fingers deeper into her wet pussy. My fingers began to fuck her pussy as my mouth moved to her other tit to suck and lick.

"oh my goodness your tongue feels soooo good," she spoke on the phone. "keep licking my pussy, I want to cum on your tongue"

My mouth let her tit be and I began to kiss my way lower, kissing and licking her stomach, her slightly enlarged mound and, slowly, slowly, down to her wet pussy. My fingers still fucking her, my tongue began to lick and rub her clit. She arched her back even more, pushing against my fingers and tongue.

"That's it," I heard her speak softly. "Slide your tongue into my cunt. Fuck me with your tongue. Make me cum you bastard!"

I continued to finger fuck her while licking her enlargening clit for several more moments. Her moaning became louder, the phone tight against her lips, ensuring the caller at the other end heard every moan.

Suddenly I stood up, slide my fingers out of her pussy and walked away. She looked at me with shocked surprise.

"Oh MY GOD, DON'T STOP" she screamed into the phone. She slid two of her own fingers into her pussy as I walked away.

A few minutes later I returned carrying a bottle of Baileys. I slid her robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, wondering if anyone walking by on the sidewalk was watching. I slowly dripped the Baileys on her left nipple and tit and let my tongue lick it off. More drips and then my mouth hungarily sucked her entire tit into my mouth, sucking as my tongue licked the Baileys off and played with her nipple.

"Oh God, yes, yes," she said into the phone. "That feels soo good."

I poured the baileys over her tits and let it flow down her body, now arched well out fromthe wall. My tongue licked a path following the Baileys to her pussy. I got on my knees and let my tongue lick her pussy, now even sweeter with the taste of Baileys. My hands reached behind and pulled her ass out, my tongue sliding into her wet cunt to tongue fuck her.

"OH MY GOD YES, YES," she screamed into the phone. "FUCK ME WITH YOUR TONGUE"

I continued to tongue fuck her, then alternating between licking her pussy, rubbing my tongue up and down against her pussy lips, forcing my tongue between her lips to lick her pussy and then rubbing my tongue around and around her clit. I could feel her pussy lips tightening as she began a fucking motion, pushing her hips outwards against my tongue and fingers.

Several minutes later she pushed hard against my face, her legs spread, her one free hand grabbing my head and pushing it hard against her pussy.

"OH FUCK" she screamed," I"M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING. Keep licking my cunt you bastard, I'm going to cum on your face."

And she did, her juices flowing, so sweet, so warm, so wet. I held her steady as I licked her pussy clean.

"You bastard," she told the phone. 'You made me cum all over your face and now I have to tell you the truth. He's here with now doing just that, licking my cunt until I came and now I'm going to take him into the bedroom and fuck him all night. To bad you're not here/"

And she hung up the phone and grabbed for me.

But there was no bed. I spun her around and steered her towards the couch, bending her over the end of it and spreading her legs wide. She didn't resist. My hard cock was only too eager to slide into her wet cunt.

First I rubbed my cock against her pussy lips and against her clit. She pushed her ass backwards, anxiously trying to suck my cock into her eager pussy. My hands grabbed her hips and held her still as my cock slid ever so slowly into her wet pussy. I slid my cock in and out, in and out, holding her hips as i did so.

She met every thrust with a backwards push, wanting my cock as far into her cunt as possible. I fucked her hard and slow, then faster, grabbing her hair with one hand and pulling her head back..... just as the two of us looked up and saw her neighbour staring at us through the window. Shelley tried to get up but I pushed her back down and held her there as I continued to fuck her.

I looked at her neighbour, smiled and waved at her to come in. I had never met her neighbour, Kathy, but I had seen her in the backyard hot tub, in her skimpy bikini that showed off her marvellous tits and tight little ass.

Shelley was shocked, embarrassed when Kathy walked in and said, "Well, well, Shelley. I seem to caught you in a predicament. What would Harry (Shelley's husband) say about your fun?" "Yes, Shelley," I said. "What would Harry say if he knew you were fucking a stranger?"

Shelley struggled to get away but my hands pushed her down and pressed her into the couch, my cock still buried in her cunt

. "Hi, I'm John," I said to Kathy. "Nice to meet you John, I'm Kathy," she said. "But I'm feeling a little left out here. You two are h aving lots of fun and I'm standing here fully clothed."

"Well, Kathy, I would suggest you take off those clothes and lets see what kind of fun the three of us can have," I said.

She didn't need any encouragement. IN moments she was naked and kissing me, her tongue deep in my mouth, her hands squeezing my ass and balls. I took her hand off my ass and put it on Shelley's back so kathy could hold her down and I took my then free hand and began to play with Kathy's tits.

She took my hand away and offered her tit to my mouth. I licked her nipples and sucked her tit into my mouth as my free hand found her pussy. She was already wet.

"Kathy," I said. "Your cunt is almost as wet as Shelley's. Do you need to be fucked?"

"Oh god, yes," she said. "Well, you might have to wait until I finish fucking Shelley," I said. "But you know, I'll bet Shelley could enjoy licking your pussy."

Kathy was quickly laying on the couch, her legs spread as wide as she could get them as she slid her cunt forward, towards Shelley's face.

"No, please I've never done this," Shelley said in a whimper.

"Then isn't it time you did?" I said. "Believe me Shelley, there's nothing like eating a wet cunt until it cums. Now just stick out your tongue and enjoy."

Then I slapped her ass, hard,, and she jumped. But she didn't pull back as Kathy slid her eager cunt forward until I couldn't see it for Shelley's face.

"Lick my cunt you horny little bitch," said Kathy as she grabbed Shelley's hair with both hands and pulled her head forward.

Shelley was nervous and uncomfortable but in a few minutes, with my cock still fucking her own cunt, and Kathy holding her head firmly between her legs, Shelley began to let her tongue lick Kathy's cunt. In minutes I could see Kathy begin squirming, little moans coming from her mouth. Obviously shelley was getting the job done.

I could feel myself about to cum so I grabbed Shelley's hips and began to fuck her fast and hard, a move that pushed her face and tongue further into Kathy's pussy. I came with one final hard thrust, holding my cock deep in Shelley's cunt for several minutes, enjoying the warmth, before pulling out.

I walked around to Kathy and offered her my cock, now covered in my cum and Shelley's juices. She smiled as her tongue came out and began to lick the juices off my cock. Soon she was sucking my cock deep into her throat.

Several minutes later she stopped, moaned loudly and I could see she wanted to enjoy Shelley's licking of her pussy and sucking of her clit, so I reached around and pulled her legs up towards her tits, spreading them wide and watching as Shelley's tongue enjoyed her now fully exposed cunt.

I could see Kathy's face begin to contort, her moans getting louder and quicker as Shelley brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Shelley reached her hands under Kathy's hips and lifted her ass as her tongue plunged into her wet cunt...it was obvious both women were loving this as Shelley tongue fucked Kathy into a body-shaking, yelling orgasm that lasted for minutes. Shelley's face never left Kathy's cunt until she shaking had subsided and Kathy finally relaxed. Kathy reached down, grabbed shelley's hair and pulled her up to give her a long, passionate kiss. "Thank you neighbour," Kathy said. "That was incredible. And we must do it again."

"Goodness yes," said Shelley. "Now I can't wait to feel your tongue licking my cunt while I suck John's cock.

"Oh look," she said as she reached for my cock. "I think we can get him hard again right now."

Want more????