Photos in Jamaica Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelly struggles to find satisfaction.
2.5k words
3.92
122.9k
44
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walk back to the Jeep seemed twice as long as the way there. Shelly felt embarrassed, ashamed and foolish. She didn't even try to make conversation. After they got to the Jeep and were on their way back to her hotel, the ride felt more rough than on the way there. Shelly was aware she did not have her torn panties with her. They were probably back at the swimming hole under the water still.

Jerrick pulled up to the hotel and Shelly got out without saying a word and went to her room. She immediately went to the shower and tried to scrub herself clean. The problem was that she was more emotionally dirty than physically.

Shelly didn't leave her room for the rest of the day. She ordered room service and sat on the balcony watching the water. She just wanted to go home at this point. That night AJ called her and she was more quiet than normal.

"Is everything okay?" AJ asked. "I just wish you were here." Shelly said, but was wondering if that was true. She didn't know if she could look him in his eyes ever again.

The conversation was short and AJ talked some about his deal, but she wasn't listening. She was thinking about her earlier actions. She went to bed early that night and she kept telling herself over and over what she did was wrong.

Shelly drifted off to sleep.

Shelly could see Jerrick's big black dick pointing at her face. She was trying to stop herself, but couldn't resist and put her hands around it. She was pumping it with both of her hands. She needed to taste it. She could hear herself saying, "don't do it!", but put her mouth over it taking him as deep as she could. She was hungry for it she couldn't get enough. She felt herself getting wet and throbbing for this monster.

She moved herself so her pussy was over it. She was fighting herself to stop. Shelly had no control and started to put it in. It was like a warm knife melting through butter as it slipped in. It massaged her entire pussy as it moved in and out of her. It filled her in the most amazing way. Just as she was about to climax she woke up. She was sweating and startled. She looked around and it was dark outside. The clock next to the bed read "2:00am". Shelly's mind started to clear and she saw realized her pussy was throbbing. She touched herself through her panties and felt they were soaked and her clit was very sensitive. She found herself starting to massage it.

She started to think she was betraying herself again, but justified it because she was only touching herself. Shelly laid back down and moved her other hand to her pussy and put a finger in. She had never felt herself this wet before. One finger wasn't enough. It didn't fill her like Jerrick did. She put another in. She was wiggling on the bed as she massaged herself. She felt her orgasm coming and shook violently on the bed. Shelly fell back to sleep.

She awoke to the sun shinning on her face. She sat up in the bed and put her feet on the floor. Her knees felt a little weak and her pussy was sore. She wondered if last night was a dream and noticed her panties were not on. She smelled her fingers and recognized the scent.

She took another shower and tried to decide what she wanted to do. She had one more day before her husband arrived and she didn't want to run into Jerrick. Her thoughts started to betray her and she wasn't sure if it was because she couldn't control herself.

She ordered room service for breakfast and ate on her balcony. She watched as more and more people went out to the beach. The weather was going to be great. Shelly fought with herself on what she should do. She knew if she went to the beach she would see Jerrick, but desperately didn't want to see him.

Shelly fought with herself for about another hour and decided she would go to the pool instead. She put on a regular black bikini. She avoided looking at herself in the mirror as she still felt ashamed of herself. She put a wrap around her body and went down to the pool.

Shelly just finished laying down on a chair she had picked out when a female server approached her.

"Would you like something to drink?" the lady asked in a thick accent.

Shelly's first reaction was to say no, but she needed to relax. "Do you have margaritas?" "We have a wonderful Jamaican Margarita." The server offered. "Okay I'll try that."

A few minutes later the server brought the drink. Shelly laid out for the next several hours and ordered several drinks. She tried to focus on nothing and keep her mind clear. The more she drank the more her worries went away.

It was around 3:00 pm when a woman in a hotel uniform approached Shelly. "Excuse me Ma-am. Would you like to have a free massage today?"

"Sure" Shelly said without hesitation. Shelly stood up and realized how many drinks she had as it went to her head. The woman reached out to help Shelly catch her balance.

"I'm okay." Shelly said trying to be sober.

The woman led her into the hotel and into the spa area. Another woman sat at a desk and greeted Shelly. She showed Shelly a list of spa packages. Apparently, the free massage was for a basic 10 minute back rub. She decided to purchase one of the deluxe packages. She started off with a manicure, pedicure and facial. She was in total heaven. She was then taken to a private room for a massage. She took off her bathing suit, wrapped a towel around her and laid down.

A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door and someone entered. They turned on some relaxing music and turned down the lights. They put a towel over her butt and unwrapped the towel from around Shelly to access her back.

A moment later she felt a pair of strong well-oiled hands on her shoulders. Any remaining tension quickly disappeared. As the hands rubbed down her back and sides she started to imagine it was Jerrick. The warmth started to grow inside her and she could feel herself starting to get wet.

"Please roll-over" She heard a quiet soothing man say in a very thick accent. As she rolled over the man was very professional and kept towels in front of private areas. She looked up at the masseuse as she rolled over and he smiled. The room felt like it was spinning from the alcohol. This man was probably almost 40 and had very black skin. He had long dreadlocks that went down to his shoulders. He wasn't as handsome as Jerrick and Shelly found herself disappointed.

As Shelly settled on her back she closed her eyes again thinking of Jerrick. Her nipples turned so hard it was almost painful and her pussy began to ache. He rubbed the top of her chest and moved down her sides brushing the sides of her breasts. His large hands moved over her stomach gently rubbing the oil in. As he moved down her sides her body trembled. She wondered if he could feel it. He went to each leg massaging up and down. His hands went up her inner thigh and she opened her legs slightly hoping he would go all the way up.

"All done my lady" he suddenly said.

Shelly opened her eyes and the man was already walking out the door. She was frustrated and horny. She put her bathing suit back on and went back to her room.

Shelly took her bathing suit off and laid on the bed. She put two fingers in her pussy and started massaging it. She started rubbing her clit, but it wasn't enough. She looked around the room for something to use. She grabbed a hair brush and went back to the bed. She slowly put it in her pussy and started pulling it out then in. It wasn't doing the trick though.

Shelly looked around the room like an addict looking for a fix. She walked out to the balcony looking to see if Jerrick was out there. She stood out there nude. The light breeze hit her body and she got goose-bumps. She didn't see Jerrick. She went back inside ashamed of herself again.

Shelly argued with herself. Why was she doing this? This wasn't like her. She needed relief. Shelly called AJ to see if they could webcam, but it went straight to voicemail. She decided to get dressed and go down to the restaurant. She threw on some shorts and a tank top.

Down at the restaurant she was looking at the menu and saw a bowl of fruit listed. When the server came she ordered the fruit and asked if they had any whole bananas.

While impatiently waiting at the table by herself, a man approached her. He was a tall man, probably about 6'4" and white. His hair was brown and short. It was starting to gray slightly. Shelly looked up and he was holding two drinks.

"Mind if I join you?" The stranger asked. Shelly wasn't interested in some cheesy pick-up lines and really just wanted to go back to her room. "I was just about to go back to my room" "Then it will be a short stay." The man said sitting down across from her at the small table. He handed her one of the drinks. She got a better look at him and he looked to be in his late forties. He wasn't bad looking though. Kind of distinguished.

"Thanks." Shelly said as she inspected him.

They introduced each other and and started talking when the server brought Shelly her fruit and a whole banana on the side. Shelly saw Gary notice the banana and wondered what he was thinking. She wanted to be casual and not be obvious that she was taking the banana back to her room so she let him talk some more.

Two strong mixed drinks later Shelly was feeling the effects already. She was getting impatient and wanted him to leave. Gary looked like a nice enough guy, but Shelly wanted her banana.

"It was really nice meeting you, but I had better be going." She told him seeing if he would leave. "May I walk you to your room at least?" "That's okay, I'll be fine." Shelly told him trying to be polite. "I insist." Gary said standing up and reaching for Shelly's hand.

Shelly reluctantly stood up and didn't know how she could get the banana without being obvious. Gary was watching her and waiting.

Disappointed again, Shelly walked to the elevator. They entered the elevator and arrived at her floor. The trip to her room seemed to take forever. All Shelly could think about was that banana and how she missed her chance. Gary followed close behind. She opened the door and Gary pushed it all the way open with his long arms.

Shelly turned around to say goodnight and Gary bent down to kiss her. She turned her head and he went to her neck. Shelly's neck was sensitive and she was already horny. Gary backed her into the room as he continued to kiss her and moved back to her lips this time succeding. Shelly's body was fighting her again. She wanted to say no, but made no effort to resist as they went backward all the way to the bed.

Gary picked Shelly up and put her on the foot of the bed. Her face was crotch level and instinctively opened his pants. Gary reached down and pulled Shelly top off. Her beautiful breasts bounced as they came free. She barely even noticed as she inspected the cock. She couldn't help but compare it to Jerrick. It was already hard and she put her hand around it. Her fingers went around, but barely. She found herself thankful it was bigger than her husbands, but disappointed it didn't match Jerrick. As she moved her hand up the shaft she admired the mushroom shape tip that was pretty big. She put it in her mouth, but it didn't taste like Jerrick. She was more worried about her own needs and needed to get off so she scooted back on the bed and took her shorts off.

Gary was close behind stripping his clothes as fast as he could. He climbed on top of her and worked himself inside. Shelly closed her eyes and focused on the large tip that rubbed her just right. It felt good but, Gary's motion wasn't getting it done. She pushed him over onto his back. Shelly stood up on the bed and stepped over Gary facing away from him. She lowered herself with her legs and put the strange cock in her pussy. Shelly rocked her hips until she found just the right spot. Her ass was pointed out and she was leaning forward more toward his feet. Using her hips and legs she rocked her ass up and down. She started picking up her pace and feeling her orgasm building, when Gary screamed out in pleasure. He pushed his hips up into Shelly as he shot his load into her.

Shelly yelled "No!" As she could feel his dick shrink inside her. She furiously tried to keep her hips moving but his dick kept getting smaller. She turned around to give him a blow job to get it hard again. She wasn't done and needed it back.

As she put it in her mouth, she realized she was tasting her own juices for the first time. She started using her hand with her mouth. She had never sucked a cock so furiously. Determined, it started to grow again. As it got bigger it filled her mouth.

She straddled Gary again this time facing him. She grabbed his dick and put him inside. Gary grabbed her tits as she slid up and down. Meanwhile, she imagined Jerrick inside of her. She clenched her pussy as tight as she could. She had the motion just right and she could feel it building inside. Shelly started shaking and moved her hand to her clit. She began rubbing it as she slid up and down his dick creating an even better feeling. Shelly started loosing her rhythm and she shuttered in an orgasm collapsing onto Gary.

Gary rolled her over and continued pumping himself into Shelly. He looked at this amazing woman. Her perfect breasts as they shook with each thrust. He lost control and came again. He pulled out and rolled to his side in ecstasy.

Shelly rolled over facing away from him. "Get out." she said being done with him. "But.." "Now." Gary knew what this was and didn't really want anything else anyway. His own wife was back in their hotel room asleep. He got dressed and left.

Shelly laid there upset. She got her orgasm and still wasn't satisfied. AJ would arrive tomorrow and maybe he could. She has an emotional connection with him and maybe that would make a difference.

Then she stopped and thought to herself, "What if he can't satisfy me anymore?"